TipTop Downtown Ballroom

Omaha, NE

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

The TipTop Downtown Ballroom consists of the Grand Ballroom which can seat 600 guests. The Ballroom can be divided into two smaller ballrooms accommodating 175-250 guests. The Junior Ballroom is perfect for smaller groups under 100 people, exclusively operated and managed by Brandeis Catering.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall

1502 Cuming Street, Omaha, NE

excellent care

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Ashley H

I have never felt so pampered as I did from the servers at Tip Top. They were all so friendly and caring. Recommend them to anyone

Reception hall

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Nikki

Our contact person, Michele Mueller, was fantastic. She had everything ready and organized. I planned the wedding from out of town and she was so accessible via email and conference call. She was also very willing to work with my mother for most of the details. The reception was beautiful! She had other vendors that she commonly worked with also, including a lighting/stage person and a photobooth contact. The service during the reception was also exceptional; I have heard from several guests that they had such a great time during the reception.

Excellent staff and beautiful ballroom!

Reviewed on 4/16/2012 Shannon N

I am so happy I chose TipTop Ballroom as my venue for my wedding! It was beautiful. Staff was flexible and helpful. Great location!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

The wedding reception was beautiful and staff was wonderful, however be ever so careful when you leave the building. My husband and kids were getting in our car and a man held my husband at gun point, thankfully everyone is ok but it was extremely scary!

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Nicole P

Everyone was really helpful and helped throughout the whole planning and on the day of. I highly reccommend them

The PERFECT Reception Venue!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Andrea R

From the first time we walked in the Tip Top Ballroom we knew that is where we wanted to have our reception! Our coordinator, Michelle, was awesome and did every single thing that we asked!! They even had one of the catering staff be at only our beck and call! The food was wonderful, the staff was awesome, and priced just right! I would highly suggest this venue to anyone!!!

TO TipTop Downtown Ballroom