TipTop Downtown Ballroom

Omaha, NE

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The TipTop Downtown Ballroom consists of the Grand Ballroom which can seat 600 guests. The Ballroom can be divided into two smaller ballrooms accommodating 175-250 guests. The Junior Ballroom is perfect for smaller groups under 100 people, exclusively operated and managed by Brandeis Catering.

$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1502 Cuming Street, Omaha, NE

excellent care

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Ashley H

I have never felt so pampered as I did from the servers at Tip Top. They were all so friendly and caring. Recommend them to anyone

Reception hall

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Nikki

Our contact person, Michele Mueller, was fantastic. She had everything ready and organized. I planned the wedding from out of town and she was so accessible via email and conference call. She was also very willing to work with my mother for most of the details. The reception was... Read More beautiful! She had other vendors that she commonly worked with also, including a lighting/stage person and a photobooth contact. The service during the reception was also exceptional; I have heard from several guests that they had such a great time during the reception.

Excellent staff and beautiful ballroom!

Reviewed on 4/16/2012 Shannon N

I am so happy I chose TipTop Ballroom as my venue for my wedding! It was beautiful. Staff was flexible and helpful. Great location!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

We had the very best of everything!!! Michelle was fantastic to work with & very professional. She was beyond helpful with recommendations for our vendors and they too were great. Planning a wedding 2 hours away from Omaha was a bit stressful but she never once made us feel... Read More like we were a bother with the phone calls and emails. The venue was absolutely beautfiul, the food great, the service impeccable. Mary was fantastic! I heard from so many of our guests just how nice & happy the staff treated them, the bartenders were fun too. Definitely recommend Brandeis Catering & Tip Top Ballroom to anyone looking for great service & food. Location worked perfect with the wedding @ St. John's & lodging next door @ Fairfield Inn.

Beautiful Large Venue

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Tim A

Carolyn was great to work with and made sure all the details were identified well before the day of the reception. The venue was large enough to hold our 300 guests, while still having space to move and not feel crowded. Great staff to work with the day of. Everyone had a... Read More great time! Thank you Carolyn, Joe, & staff!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

The wedding reception was beautiful and staff was wonderful, however be ever so careful when you leave the building. My husband and kids were getting in our car and a man held my husband at gun point, thankfully everyone is ok but it was extremely scary!

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Nicole P

Everyone was really helpful and helped throughout the whole planning and on the day of. I highly reccommend them

The PERFECT Reception Venue!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Andrea R

From the first time we walked in the Tip Top Ballroom we knew that is where we wanted to have our reception! Our coordinator, Michelle, was awesome and did every single thing that we asked!! They even had one of the catering staff be at only our beck and call! The food was... Read More wonderful, the staff was awesome, and priced just right! I would highly suggest this venue to anyone!!!

TO TipTop Downtown Ballroom