Toast Entertainment

We cover Austin, San Antonio, and anything in between!!

Ready to Party? We Are!

Toast Entertainment is a full service professional entertainment company that caters the day directly around you! Specializing in high energy DJ/MC services, timeless Photography & Videography, ultimate Photo Booths, and vision-fulfilling Wedding Coordination. All available at some of the best rates in the entire industry. (View all of our RATES & PACKAGES Today! www.ToastEnt.com) *Combine all 5 of our core services for a massive $500 instant saving!

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

We cover Austin, San Antonio, and anything in between!! (512) 468-3613

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Hanora C

I couldn't be happier with Walter and Toast Entertainment! I used them for my photographer, DJ, and photobooth. The price was very reasonable, and communication with Walter was amazing. I got a response from him within 2 hours every time I reached out to him. The photographer... Read More was Heather Wise, and she is a BOSS! She was so great to work with, and really made sure that my now husband and I were the real focus. Our DJ, Vance, was SO fun. My guests absolutely loved the music, and were dancing all night. The Photo Booth was awesome, and my husband and I are still laughing at the pictures from it. I highly recommend Toast!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Natalie M

Toast was amazing and extremely helpful in all aspects. We had John for our DJ and in short, he was a blast and nailed our music taste to a T. I don't think anyone stopped dancing all night. We even had them remix a few songs (our first dance song and a mash-up of Jewish songs)... Read More and they were a hit. Not to mention Toast provides uplighting to set the mood for every venue. We couldn't be more happy with our decision to hire Toast. Thank you, John! We turned our wedding into the best dance party because of you!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Cynthia M

Toast entertainment was awesome for our wedding! We really appreciated being able to get straight-forward pricing up front right on the website, and Walter was incredibly easy to work with in the booking process. DJ Vanrod was assigned to work our wedding and did a great job... Read More coordinating the guests throughout the events of the day and keeping them energized and dancing all night. That was especially important given that we had no planner or coordinator. Vanrod was also easy to work with ahead of time to go through the sequence of the day and our preferences. Toast entertainment, Walter, and Vanrod all did an amazing job--we're happy to have found them for our wedding! Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Norman G

My Wife and I got married on February 11th, 2017 at the Salt Lick's Pecan Grove and if it weren't for Walter McClellan and Vance Johnson from Toast Ent., this wedding wouldn't have been the wedding it turned out to be, which was a big dance party. From the very beginning, Walter... Read More and Vance made it easy to select the package, songs, lighting, and all we needed to make this wedding happen. Whenever my wife and i had any questions, Walter or Vance were quick to respond and answer any to all the questions we had. The day of the wedding, Vance made everything go so smooth and at times when my wife and i were busy thru out the wedding, we had total trust that Vance was going to make it all work out, which is what he did. Vance made sure the party kicked off right and kept it going to the very end. Overall, i give Toast Ent. 5 stars. Thee best DJ service you could get for the price. If i were to have to decide on a DJ i would use for my wedding again or any other event, i would make the same choice and go with Toast Ent.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Nikki B

We absolutely loved Toast Entertainment! The online forms to fill out for the wedding was very convenient and provided a lot of information for us. Our DJ was Garrick. He was so awesome! Definitely would recommend Toast Entertainment.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Daphney W

I cannot say enough great things about Toast. They make planning a wedding as easy as it possibly can be. We had a wonderful experience with all of our Toast members. A big THANK YOU to Walter, Liz, Aleisha, Vance, Melissa, and John! You all made our day very special and... Read More effortless on our part. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kat I

Toast Entertainment was just awesome! The website is user friendly and they get back to you so quick when you have questions. We hired them for DJ services and had John as our DJ. He was so good and real attentive to our needs. We had so much fun! I remember dancing so much... Read More that night! So thank you Toast and thank you John for making it the most memorable night of our lives!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Connor F

Toast Entertainment did not schedule a meeting before the wedding, the DJ completely butchered his one song at the end of the ceremony he was in charge of, he didn't play ANY of the songs we requested, not a SINGLE one. I even had to go say something to him DURING our reception... Read More to ask him what he was playing and to get him to change it instead of using that time to greet friends and family. He seemed rushed and extremely unprepared to be the DJ for our wedding and reception. I would not go with this company if I had to do it again. I'm sorry for the harsh review, but I'm just being honest and fair to potential future customers. I would've liked to know how it was going to be before I hired Toast Entertainment, so here's my feedback.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Athena R

Our DJ, John we got from Toast was great at our wedding reception!! He was able to take any requests and made everyone from our friends to our grandparents have fun out on the dance floor!! Also anything before the wedding I was truly impressed with the owners quick responses... Read More to any email or questions I have before and after booking. If looking for a DJ for anything I'm going to make sure I book Toast and John!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Kay M

We cannot express enough how much we enjoyed having Garrick at our wedding. He was brilliant at keeping people dancing as well as judging when to have the next event (such as cake cutting etc). We loved how he got out on the floor to teach our guests a dance they didn't know,... Read More and we received many compliments regarding him. Additionally, we have already recommended him to another couple who is planning their upcoming wedding. We would choose Toast for our next event in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Melissa L

Walter and The Toast Entertainment team for our wedding was amazing! We used them for our day of coordinator, DJ, and Karaoke Services. Liz, our day of coordinator, was amazing from the moment we connected. I was interested in a day of wedding coordinator to help my fiancé (now... Read More husband) and I with the details of the wedding rehearsal and the wedding day itself. I was worried about handing over control to someone I did not know, but with Liz she made the experience easy! Liz made it possible for us to enjoy our wedding day stress free. Liz and I had one phone conversations prior to the wedding and we met at the venue the day before the wedding to go over some of the last minute details. She is knowledgeable with her questioning and guiding you through the wedding process. She was beyond amazing! Our wedding day would not have been as stress-free without her there. Her warm and friendly personality is inviting and professional. It was a pleasure to work with her. My bridal party and the groomsmen all complemented on how helpful she was throughout the day. Even family members and guest at our wedding commented on how smooth all the details came together. Liz ensured our ceremony and reception were set-up per our discussion and she had a clear understanding of the expectation. Liz was worth her weight in gold. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, she is the one you have been looking for. Thank you Liz for everything! Vance was an amazing DJ both for entertainment, up lighting, and Karaoke services. Vance spoke with us over email and even took the time to talk with us over the phone (late) the night before the wedding. He was invested in learning about our interests, music preferences, and our overall vision. The thought of planning our music for the big day was overwhelming, but Vance made the whole process manageable and fun, keeping our taste in music present throughout the night. Vance played all the right music at the perfect time throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests were on the dance floor all night long. Vance kept the excitement and energy of our wedding day going until the last song. Thank you Vance!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Jessica B

We had a amazing experience with Terrence! He covered all the details with me prior to the wedding and played music that I really wanted to hear. It felt so personalized!! We would use him again for another event!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Samantha H

If you're getting married in the Austin area, request Chase! He went above and beyond and we could not be more pleased. Our wedding party and parents had no idea he was our DJ until he started playing music because he brought us drinks during photos, made sure our food was all... Read More right, checked in with us more than our planner did! He played the songs we requested as well as some quest requests. Seriously, amazing!!!!! Walter was so easy to work with as well and answered ALL my questions in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Elizabeth D

I couldn't ask for a better photographer Aleisha she was amazing very step of the way. She did my engagement ,bridal and our wedding, took wonderful pictures. We also had Misty helping out, both of them together were awesome. Chase (Red) our dj kept the party going! He was on... Read More top of everything knew the right time for it all. Our wedding was great, everyone keeps telling us everything was beautiful, and they had a wonderful time.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Alli B

Vance with Toast Entertainment was so great! As DJ he kept the dance floor packed and was able to read the room and adjust the music accordingly. Guests of all ages were able to find music they enjoyed. The photobooth was also a hit with a great prop selection. Both DJ and... Read More Photobooth setup and brokedown quickly and efficiently making the most stressful parts of the day a breeze!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Meghan T

Toast Entertainment was amazing to work with - as someone planning a wedding while working full-time I was extremely grateful for how easy it was to communicate with Walter to plan our DJ services. Vance was our DJ and he was absolutely wonderful – we used the online app to... Read More give him our favorite songs as well as convey the mood for each section of the night. We spoke on the phone a few days before the wedding and he did a great job understanding the different moods we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. He was professional, but also a blast to work with and he did a great job at keeping everyone dancing right through the last song. We couldn’t be happier with Toast Entertainment, I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Lauren G

I used Toast for my wedding back on November 12th at the Duchman Winery and they were nothing short of amazing! Walter, the owner, was very pleasant and easy to work with especially when we had last minute changes. Our DJ, Vanrod, was awesome, he played all of the songs we... Read More requested and many more fantastic selections. He also went out of his way to ask me if it was okay for guests to request songs, which I was completely fine with, but very much appreciated him asking! We also used Toast for our photo booth and rented a margarita machine, which the combination packages really made planning so easy! All of the props provided with the photo booth were so fun and all of our guests had a ball. Toast made everything so easy, I would highly recommend using them for your special event! :)

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Ashley H

If you are considering a DJ please book Toast Ent! Our DJ was John and he was absolutely awesome! From emails to the day of, he was on top of things and really wanted to make sure that the night went smoothly. He was very professionally and incredibly friendly. He made sure that... Read More the timing was just right and even asked us if we wanted to go ahead and do things early to keep the flow going. Not only did he have a great selection of songs and arranged them to have a great flow, he was having a lot of fun with us. You could tell that he really enjoys his work and he really kept the party alive. It was a memorable night and we couldn't have done it without him!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Christine A

I couldn't be happier with having Toast Entertainment at our wedding. Walter was so easy to get ahold of and sent fast responses each time. We ended up getting both DJ & photography for a very reasonable price. Our DJ was Chase and he was outstanding! He was very communicative... Read More with my groom and I between songs, making sure that we were happy, comfortable, and having a great time. All the songs submitted on the online forum were played - we were very pleased! Aleisha was our photographer and she was the best - she was so patient with our big & hyperactive family. I had sent her an email a few weeks prior to our wedding of specific picture ideas I wanted to shoot - she shot every one of them, even those I had forgotten about! Looking back at our wedding I couldn't be happier with our staff from Toast Entertainment and wouldn't trade them for anyone else! I have and will continue to recommend Toast Entertainment for all future bride & grooms!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Christina M

I booked the unlimited hours package for the DJ and Photo Booth for our New Years Eve wedding. The team was OUTSTANDING! John was our DJ and he arrive early, set up for the ceremony and separately for the reception. With no rehearsal, he followed every request down to the... Read More detail, including funny song intros for my walk and transition into formal song. All signature moments were on queue and he was very personable and fun the entire evening! Our photo booth ran flawlessly! It was a hit all night and the team stayed self sufficient until the very last guest left ensuring constant entertainment. I would recommend Toast Entertainment for ANY function! They are caring, detailed oriented, reliable and FUN!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 April K

We loved working with Toast! Our DJ kept the party going the entire time!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Amanda M

Toast Entertainment exceeded our expectations! We had Vance as our DJ and he went above and beyond for us from day one. He took the time to talk with me on the phone to sort out all the questions I had, and to figure out my vision for my wedding ceremony and reception music.... Read More Vance even researched one of my favorite bands so that he could incorporate a few of their best fitting songs into our playlist! During and after the wedding I received so many compliments from friends and family. From his own remixes, to his energetic dancing behind the turntables, my guests and I loved the atmosphere he created. He exceeded my vision for a fun wedding reception, and I am so thankful we chose Vance and Toast Entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Jordan B

Oh my goodness I don't even know where to begin! I could not be more happy with Walter and Toast Entertainment! Wedding planning is such a stressful process and the fact that I NEVER had to worry about them was such a plus. Communication was always so quick and easy and they... Read More responded to my emails so promptly. We just booked the DJ service, but I have no doubt that they excel at everything they offer. Our music was perfect and our guests had so much fun! Walter did a great job of telling us when he was going to make announcements and how the evening was going to flow throughout the night, so we had a good idea of where we needed to be and when. Again, cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Begum O

We had Chase as our DJ for our reception. He was amazing, very attentive and thoughtful. I'm so happy we chose toast entertainment for our big day!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jeanette M

This company was amazing! We worked with Chase as our DJ and he went above and beyond! He even managed to get me my special song request that I wanted to walk down the aisle to! Just a joy to work with!

Walter McClellan

Walter McClellan is the owner of Toast Entertainment winner of the The Knot's Best of Weddings for 3 years in a row.