Toast Entertainment

We cover Austin, San Antonio, and anything in between!!

Ready to Party? We Are!

Toast Entertainment is a full service professional entertainment company that caters the day directly around you! Specializing in high energy DJ/MC services, timeless Photography & Videography, ultimate Photo Booths, and vision-fulfilling Wedding Coordination. All available at some of the best rates in the entire industry. (View all of our RATES & PACKAGES Today! www.ToastEnt.com) *Combine all 5 of our core services for a massive $500 instant saving!

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

We cover Austin, San Antonio, and anything in between!! (512) 468-3613

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Hanora C

I couldn't be happier with Walter and Toast Entertainment! I used them for my photographer, DJ, and photobooth. The price was very reasonable, and communication with Walter was amazing. I got a response from him within 2 hours every time I reached out to him. The photographer... Read More was Heather Wise, and she is a BOSS! She was so great to work with, and really made sure that my now husband and I were the real focus. Our DJ, Vance, was SO fun. My guests absolutely loved the music, and were dancing all night. The Photo Booth was awesome, and my husband and I are still laughing at the pictures from it. I highly recommend Toast!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Natalie M

Toast was amazing and extremely helpful in all aspects. We had John for our DJ and in short, he was a blast and nailed our music taste to a T. I don't think anyone stopped dancing all night. We even had them remix a few songs (our first dance song and a mash-up of Jewish songs)... Read More and they were a hit. Not to mention Toast provides uplighting to set the mood for every venue. We couldn't be more happy with our decision to hire Toast. Thank you, John! We turned our wedding into the best dance party because of you!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Cynthia M

Toast entertainment was awesome for our wedding! We really appreciated being able to get straight-forward pricing up front right on the website, and Walter was incredibly easy to work with in the booking process. DJ Vanrod was assigned to work our wedding and did a great job... Read More coordinating the guests throughout the events of the day and keeping them energized and dancing all night. That was especially important given that we had no planner or coordinator. Vanrod was also easy to work with ahead of time to go through the sequence of the day and our preferences. Toast entertainment, Walter, and Vanrod all did an amazing job--we're happy to have found them for our wedding! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Stephanie C

We hired Toast Entertainment for a wedding dj. They sent us Mike! He was the best! Everyone at the wedding complimented him and want to hire him! He made the day run by smoothly and when we had to alter something in the middle of the wedding, he ran with it!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Katie F

Wow! I am so pleased with this company! We used them for our DJ and photography. The DJs were the best and made sure the songs we wants played were played! The photographers were so friendly and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted for our special day. I highly recommend... Read More Toast Entertainment for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Justin D

Overall, everything went perfectly. All the individuals from Toast Ent., including the photographers, DJ, and photo booth operator, were all outstanding and highly professional. Our wedding would not have run nearly as smoothly, been as beautiful, or been nearly as fun if not... Read More for each of them. Each of them required very little instructions, and only had a few questions upon arrival, and afterwards immediately went into action. They all were extremely nice and pleasant, and had great working knowledge of weddings in general. The DJ set up amazing lighting throughout the venue, and was spot on with all the songs, and was great at getting our guest on the dance floor. The photographer was able to capture all the right things, and I can't wait to see the final pictures. The photographers had such a charismatic and fun personality; they were a joy to interact with. The photo-booth operator was great as well, helping guest to loosen up and capture some candid shots. Toast Ent. made everything so much easier, and I loved that it was a one stop shop that literally handled all the details. You guys saved me so much time and effort just by packaging up all of these services into one very reasonably priced package. From the bottom of our hearts thank you.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Rachel H

Toast was a great company to go through to get a DJ for our wedding. Their website is awesome, it let's you list the songs that you need to have played, want to have played, and (perhaps most importantly) don't want to have played. Our DJ, DJ Hutch, was a pro. He was super... Read More attentive and helped us throughout the entire evening. He was able to keep the energy up and keep everything on track. Even before the wedding day, he was great at responding to all of our emails and listening to everything he wanted. We used him for sound for the ceremony as well as music for the cocktail hour and reception. Would highly recommend him to any wedding in the DFW area.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Mandi S

Aaron from Toast Entertainment, was the DJ for our small backyard wedding, in Cedar Park, on April 8th. Aaron did a wonderful job!! We spoke to him a few days before the wedding and he made sure we were all on the same page with our song selections for our wedding. He even... Read More offered to set up his colorful dance lights for no additional charge. We were so happy with his services on our wedding day. He did a great job of setting the mood for the whole evening. And when it was time to dance, he did an excellent job of picking songs that matched the group. His dance lights were excellent too, and I'm so glad he brought them! We couldn't be more happy with the music for the evening! Aaron was just outstanding!! Thank you, Toast Entertainment, for employing such wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Brian T

I can not thank these guys enough for putting on such great entertainment for my family and friends at our wedding! Chase was there early, everything was set up and running smoothly before the ceremony started. It was such a relief NOT to have to worry about the music. We never... Read More got to connect with Chase properly prior to the big day but with the info I provided online, he was able to just feel out the crowd and there was never a time people weren't dancing which was SUPER important to me. Chase was super flexible too as we ran early on most of the timed events and he and Cassie Crudo our wedding planning were so fluid I was very impressed. At the end of the night, I hugged Chase and thanked him so much for rockin' our wedding. :) I would absolutely use Toast Entertainment again and would HIGHLY recommend your company for any event.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Nicoyn P

We used Toast for our Photography, DJ, and Photo Booth. The team was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Our family was obnoxious and the team did a great job giving us what we wanted in spite of the craziness. I am so glad we found Toast. Best part of our special day, hands down!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Kelly O

Toast Entertainment was absolutely wonderful!!! As we realized we wanted more, they were so patient and accommodating. During our reception, we got behind schedule (because of our caterer, not toast). Our DJ was quick to get us back on track. Plus, he had a wonderfully bubbly... Read More personality. Highly recommend Toast!!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Kelley S

I used Toast Entertainment for my wedding last Friday and Vance did an amazing job! From the beginning they were so easy to work with. I filled out all my wedding info on their online portal and spoke with Vance a couple days before the wedding. He went over every detail and... Read More brought up things I didn't even think about. Super helpful! The day of the wedding everything went smoothly and we received lots of compliments on the music. Vance kept the party going all night!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Katie W

I was SO happy with my experience w/ Toast! They made everything so easy, from everything to their online portal to make payments and pick your playlist to talking with and interacting w/ the DJ. I would highly recommend using Toast as your wedding music & D J entertainment.... Read More And not only did they let us pick our entire playlist (which was very important to us), it was one of the more affordable options I had found. Can't recommend Toast enough!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Michelle M

Liz was exceptional. Honestly if it weren’t for her we wouldn’t have had the most magical day of our lives. From the beginning Liz went out of her way to answer all of my questions, attend meetings that I couldn’t and offer great recommendations. The day of was a dream.... Read More Literally. I was so relaxed, comfortable and didn’t have a care in the world (other than to get married) because Liz executed every detail. She made sure to check in and verify placement of items beforehand. She coordinated with all of my vendors, cued the timeline PERFECTLY. Looking back at my wedding I will always be so grateful for her and the work she and her team did to make our day stress free and executed! She was able to take all the details and visions I gathered and make it perfect. THANK YOU LIZ!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Amanda H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Toast Entertainment. I worked with Chase (DJ), Heather Wise (photographer), and Daniel Ka (videographer) for my wedding at Barr Mansion in March of this year, and all three of them were INCREDIBLE! They fielded a million emails about... Read More everything under the sun, were patience, kindness, warm, and expertly created the perfect environment for the best day of my life thus far. There is not a better deal monetarily than Toast Entertainment for the amazing quality of work that they do in all aspects of services. Their packages are absolutely the most competitive out of every vendor I researched (and I searched A LOT). They are professional to the extreme, while also being really lovely human beings. My wedding was absolutely perfect due to their hard work, diligence, great listening skills, and just immense talent. I would recommend Toast Entertainment to every couple getting married in Austin, and for any other service that requires music, photography, and videography. Thank you so much to Toast for an unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Melody H

I can't say enough about Toast - not only were the packages perfect for us financially, but we had the most AMAZING people work the wedding. There wasn't one dull moment on the dance floor and I can't wait to see the pictures and videos because they covered everything! And I... Read More love that everyone really listened to what we wanted - we cannot thank Walter and the Toast team enough!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Aubrey R

Just plan amazing! Wedding can be super stressful and the last thing you need is more stress from the vendors you hire. Toast was extremely professional and you have so much control from Setting up a time line for the photography and The Who day to making a list of do not play... Read More and please play music. Highly recommend toast entertainment!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Andrea R

My husband and I were blown away by the service that Aaron and Liz gave us. We knew y’all had great reviews but my goodness…. both of them were MAJOR parts of making our day so phenomenal. Liz - There aren’t enough words to describe all that she did for us. She made me feel calm... Read More and cared about the entire day. I could not imagine my day without her. I will absolutely telling everyone I know that they NEED to hire her for their own weddings. Aaron - Blown away by his ability to read the crowd and seamlessly play music throughout the night. I was shocked how full the dance floor was the entire night and I completely credit that towards his skills. All around exceptional work!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Norman G

My Wife and I got married on February 11th, 2017 at the Salt Lick's Pecan Grove and if it weren't for Walter McClellan and Vance Johnson from Toast Ent., this wedding wouldn't have been the wedding it turned out to be, which was a big dance party. From the very beginning, Walter... Read More and Vance made it easy to select the package, songs, lighting, and all we needed to make this wedding happen. Whenever my wife and i had any questions, Walter or Vance were quick to respond and answer any to all the questions we had. The day of the wedding, Vance made everything go so smooth and at times when my wife and i were busy thru out the wedding, we had total trust that Vance was going to make it all work out, which is what he did. Vance made sure the party kicked off right and kept it going to the very end. Overall, i give Toast Ent. 5 stars. Thee best DJ service you could get for the price. If i were to have to decide on a DJ i would use for my wedding again or any other event, i would make the same choice and go with Toast Ent.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Nikki B

We absolutely loved Toast Entertainment! The online forms to fill out for the wedding was very convenient and provided a lot of information for us. Our DJ was Garrick. He was so awesome! Definitely would recommend Toast Entertainment.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Daphney W

I cannot say enough great things about Toast. They make planning a wedding as easy as it possibly can be. We had a wonderful experience with all of our Toast members. A big THANK YOU to Walter, Liz, Aleisha, Vance, Melissa, and John! You all made our day very special and... Read More effortless on our part. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kat I

Toast Entertainment was just awesome! The website is user friendly and they get back to you so quick when you have questions. We hired them for DJ services and had John as our DJ. He was so good and real attentive to our needs. We had so much fun! I remember dancing so much... Read More that night! So thank you Toast and thank you John for making it the most memorable night of our lives!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Connor F

Toast Entertainment did not schedule a meeting before the wedding, the DJ completely butchered his one song at the end of the ceremony he was in charge of, he didn't play ANY of the songs we requested, not a SINGLE one. I even had to go say something to him DURING our reception... Read More to ask him what he was playing and to get him to change it instead of using that time to greet friends and family. He seemed rushed and extremely unprepared to be the DJ for our wedding and reception. I would not go with this company if I had to do it again. I'm sorry for the harsh review, but I'm just being honest and fair to potential future customers. I would've liked to know how it was going to be before I hired Toast Entertainment, so here's my feedback.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Athena R

Our DJ, John we got from Toast was great at our wedding reception!! He was able to take any requests and made everyone from our friends to our grandparents have fun out on the dance floor!! Also anything before the wedding I was truly impressed with the owners quick responses... Read More to any email or questions I have before and after booking. If looking for a DJ for anything I'm going to make sure I book Toast and John!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Kay M

We cannot express enough how much we enjoyed having Garrick at our wedding. He was brilliant at keeping people dancing as well as judging when to have the next event (such as cake cutting etc). We loved how he got out on the floor to teach our guests a dance they didn't know,... Read More and we received many compliments regarding him. Additionally, we have already recommended him to another couple who is planning their upcoming wedding. We would choose Toast for our next event in a heartbeat!

Walter McClellan

Walter McClellan is the owner of Toast Entertainment winner of the The Knot's Best of Weddings for 3 years in a row.