Toast Entertainment

We cover Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, & anything in between!

Ready to Party? We Are!

Toast Entertainment is a full service professional entertainment company that caters the day directly around you! Specializing in high energy DJ/MC services, timeless Photography & Videography, ultimate Photo Booths, and vision-fulfilling Wedding Coordination. All available at some of the best rates in the entire industry. View all of our RATES & PACKAGES Today! Visit www.ToastEnt.com (Combine all 5 of our core services for a massive $500 instant savings! Also, Like us on Facebook for an extra $20 off any package.)

$ – Inexpensive

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

We cover Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, & anything in between! (512) 468-3613

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Lilivey M

I just had my wedding this past Saturday and was fortunate to have found Toast entertainment! They offer a VARIETY of services and packs to choose from at a decent price. I had my wedding in New Braunfels which is 6 hours from where I live, so finding a company who offers an all... Read More in one stop was convenient and made the planning less stressful. I had John R. as our DJ, he did a great job connecting with the crowd, keeping everyone on the dance floor being aware of our request and making last minute changes. Nicole, our wedding coordinator was attentive and prepared for just about ANYTHING. She managed to whip up a missing bridesmaid bouquet last minute (thank you)! Aleisha and her partner did an awesome job at capturing all of my special moments, they went above and beyond to make sure they snapped beautiful pictures. I loved how instructive Aleisha was with our shots, she made sure we positioned ourselves perfectly every time, she even would fix my hair or dress when out of place. George was fun to work with and made us feel extremely comfortable, I’m sure he did an excellent job at videoing our moments! I am soooooo anxious to see the pics & videos, however, I’m positive they’ll turn out great!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sophie R

ToastEnt could not have been a better fit for our wedding. We had a DIY wedding but really wanted to splurge on a DJ and a Photo Booth to keep the reception interesting - and we could NOT be more pleased! I am so grateful we found Toast; Walter is PHENOMENALLY responsive and any... Read More time I have reached out, I have not waited more than a few HOURS to receive a response...even on the weekends! The online portal you use to coordinate your schedule and fill out your music preferences/likes/dislikes/etc is extremely user-friendly and convenient, and this portal is also where you can make payments on the go. Rust, our DJ, was SO much fun! He was having the time of his life with us on stage singing and dancing but was still extremely attentive and kept us on schedule. My only regret is that we did not have a larger budget so we could not book them as our vendor for EVERYTHING! Seriously, if you want a responsive and professional team, these are the people to work with! I cannot wait for them to send us all the photos from the photo booth! We will definitely be booking them again for any future party needs!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Odessa R

So beyond grateful for Toast Entertainment! They provided me with my day of Coordinator (Stephanie), my DJ (Danny), and my photographer (Aleisha and her assistant). All were exceptional! Aleisha was very sweet and professional in getting two divorced families to cooperate with... Read More one another. Not easy but she did it! I can’t wait to see the photos!!! Danny was awesome not only with the music and keeping the guest on their feet but as the mc as well. Very cool to work with! Loved the music and the transitions! And Stephanie was my life saver!! She was amazing! Every detail of the wedding was done with her help! She was running around everywhere and keeping me updated throughout the night for whatever came next. Without her I don’t think anything would have gone smoothly. Daniel and I are so grateful for the entire team!!! The guests loved the entire wedding! Thank you all sooo much!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Carolann N

Best DJ ever!!! He was super flexible with last minute changes. He played everything I asked and more. He kept the crowd dancing all night. Everyone has a blast!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Erika M

We used Toast as our DJ for our recent wedding and loved them! Our DJ- Garrick Hutch- was great! We got to see him at our friend's wedding and our own and he was great in both settings. Our friends wanted a lively, energetic DJ who would lead the party and thats just what he... Read More did. We, on the other hand, wanted someone who was more reserved and played a mix of fun, popular music and Texas country. Garrick was exactly the kind of DJ we wanted, was very kind, and helped give us a night to remember. Toast was great at answering all my questions and their online system was helpful and easy to use. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Diana M

Our wedding was September 2017 and we had Vince from Toast as our DJ. HE WAS PHENOMENAL! All of our guests had a great time and he had an awesome choice of music. I really appreciated his call the week of the wedding to make sure all of our music choices were finalized. Anything... Read More I was unsure of (everyone in my family has eloped), Vince had a suggestion or resolution for. I don't think there could possibly be a better DJ company out there. Pricing was also very fair and their online system worked really well. PICK TOAST!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Liz C

We hired Toast Entertainment to provide DJ services for our recent wedding and could not have been more pleased with the job they did. Our DJ was Ang, and she was not only great at reading the crowd for music selection, but was great at keeping the transitions from first dance... Read More to dinner to cake cutting very smooth. I loved the online planning tool which made it super simple to pick songs, layout timelines, etc. I would absolutely use them again and highly recommend checking them out if you’re looking for an affordable but super professional DJ for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Jennifer S

We hired Toast Entertainment to DJ our wedding in October 2017. It was one of the best decisions we could have made! Rust was our DJ for the day and he was AMAZING. He made sure everything with the music went smoothly and was always checking in with us. We even had to alter our... Read More timeline in order to accommodate a picky vendor and Rust was on top of it! Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Hannah R

The online forms are awesome and easy to use. The prices are hard to compete with. VanRod was so awesome. He was very aware of everything we needed and kept checking in to make sure we didn’t need anything. Dance floor was packed all night!!! Everyone from grandparents to kids... Read More were welcomed.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Taylor C

Toast Entertainment and our DJ, Danny, were truly amazing. Many times when planning a wedding it's easy to feel like you have to break the bank to get great quality, but Toast Entertainment proves that is not the case. They were reasonably priced and did an absolutely amazing... Read More job! In the weeks leading up to the wedding I was certainly overwhelmed, but Danny was great about communicating with me to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. On the day of the wedding he was prompt, professional, and did an amazing job of reading the crowd and playing music that not only kept everyone on the dance floor, but also fit the kind of music we enjoyed. We received an abundance of compliments on how fun the reception was and that largely had to do with how great Danny did. I would absolutely recommend Toast Entertainment time and time again!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Melanie G

We hired Toast entertainment for several services for our wedding last month and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out! Aaron Ward was an amazing DJ and listened to our specifications and requests and followed them implicitly. Nicole Ojeda was our wedding... Read More coordinator and was so patient with us and accommodating and truly gave us peace of mind that everything would be taken care of that night. We almost didn’t book the photo booth because it was an extra expense but we are so glad we had it. The instant pictures our guests were able to take home were the best and so much fun. Overall, thank you, Walter and Toast for helping to make our night so wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Daizee O

Toast was amazing! We used them for our DJ and photographer and both were outstanding! Our DJ was John Rust and he was the best! He was extremely nice and very flexible with last minute changes. He made sure that he pronounced everyone's name correctly and was very friendly to... Read More everyone there. He did a great job of playing everything we had wanted while mixing in some stuff of his own that matched the vibe! Our photographer was Misty and she was amazing too! She was very laid back but had enough authority to get everyone listening and where they needed to be. She was very quick but made sure to get any shots that we wanted. She was great with the guests and an overall joy to have around! On top of that she gave my husband and me some excellent suggestions for things to do on our honeymoon. I would recommend Toast Entertainment to everyone! They were professional, quick to answer any questions or make any changes, their website is very user friendly and makes everything a lot easier.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Emily D

We loved working with Heather and Wil E! They made our day so much fun and relaxed and really helped pull everything together.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Abby D

Toast was awesome from start to finish! Liz was our coordinator and she did an amazing job! Do not think for a minute that the price is too good to be true, She was awesome! Vance was our DJ and he did a great job of playing what we wanted and taking requests. He kept everyone... Read More on the dabce flior till the end of the night!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Heather H

Garrick Hutchins was the BEST wedding DJ, ever! I'm so so glad we chose Toast Entertainment/Garrick. I would recommend him a million times over. He kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG. The guests could not stop talking about how great the music was. The ceremony music was... Read More flawless. I had chosen a lot of music that was not listed in the database and it was no issue at all for Garrick. He went above and beyond. I can't wait to get the wedding video back so I can relive the experience. Thank you, Garrick, you rock!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Daniela M

Toast Ent. was amazing, thorough and prompt. First, they have a planning form on their site, which is very specific and goes through the entire event. You just have to enter what you want and when and they take over from there. The website also allows you to pick your songs.... Read More I had almost my entire playlist planned out before the wedding and when I entered a genre for our dinner songs, our DJ, Wesley, just ran with it. Regarding Wesley, he was so sweet and nice and did exactly what we asked and even went above and beyond for one of our songs (Detroit Lions theme song for the garter toss). He got the instrumental and the song with lyrics and told us ahead of time what he would be doing. I would totally recommend Toast Ent. to others as well at Welsey who was absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Melanie B

I thought the whole process of planning and choosing your music was very simple and a fun project for my fiance and I to do together. Garrick was wonderful at arriving early and getting everything set up. Ceremony music was faded wonderfully and played exactly how we asked.... Read More He was extremely quick at responding to emails and answering questions and was so professional. Looking back we probably would have added more music to the Don't Play list. We just added a few and then filled up our Must Play list and our Play if Time list thinking that that would fill up the night but there was still music played that was totally not our style, but not to worry because we just gave Garrick the nod and he moved on. We figured he was doing his job and seeing what music people reacted to and worked on getting people out on the dance floor. We were just more concerned about what we like to hear and dance to, not so much everyone else. But I would definitely recommend Toast Entertainment and Garrick!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jennifer O

We used Toast for videography and photo booth. The videographer, Reagan, was great. He was easy to work with and made the whole process run very smoothly. I can’t wait to see the video because I know it’ll be great. Hunter was the photo booth operator and he did a great job as... Read More well. The station was a huge hit and he kept everyone entertained while operating the booth. Walter, the owner, was amazingly responsive to all of my questions and needs. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Colton K

Walter is amazing! He was extremely Hospitable and attentive to our needs. Very satisfied with His company.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Amy J

We found Toast Entertainment on The Knot and emailed with the manager first and could tell this company is very organized and responded right back to us answering all our questions. We met with Chase for our initial visit and could tell right away he would do a great job. We... Read More were right because he did an amazing job! Our guests even were asking us where we found our dj. He did great with announcing and the dance floor was never empty and got everyone hyped. Would 100% recommend Toast Entertainment and especially Chase. Thank you for making our Wedding day amazing.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Gillian L

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Garrick and his DJ services for our wedding! From our first conversations, discussing our tastes, we were excited to work with him. He was outgoing, polite and made us feel like we were in good hands. Garrick had worked with our venue before,... Read More so we had complete confidence in his familiarity with the venue and its innerworkings. We were not disappointed, but rather very impressed and had such a wonderful time! His MC service blew us away! We highly recommend him and will do so to all of our friends in the future. Thank you to Walter and Toast for their expedient responses and communication throughout this process!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Lauren R

I had high hopes for Toast with all of the amazing reviews they had but I feel like they just fell flat. The good: Our photographer, Amber. She was great! She did our engagement photos and was our main photographer on our wedding day. She was very easy to work with and did a... Read More great job. I would definitely recommend her. Having one company for a lot of my vendors - it made it easy to know who to go to with a lot of my questions but unfortunately, I just had to make sure I was on top of them about everything so nothing fell through - which is stressful during wedding planning. The photo booth props: A lot of photo booth props nowadays are ratty and lame but the ones that came with our photo booth were super fun and went well with the customized props that we added. The meh/bad: Communication all around. I booked well in advance and when it was starting to get close to the day, I would have appreciated an email letting me know what to expect, how everything worked but that wasn't the case. I had to reach out about finding out who my DJ/Videographer was, if I needed a contact for the photo booth because I hadn't heard a peep about that, and most annoying was the package I purchased came with extras (a monogram and large wedding print) and no one reached out about those so if I hadn't taken the initiative, they would have just let it be and I would have paid the extra for nothing. They also didn't send anything after the wedding except a survey email. They didn't update me about when I should expect photos/video/etc. I had to reach out about that, multiple times to get a general ETA. The videographer: He was very nice and very responsive but the quality of the video is just not up to today's standards when I compare it to other wedding videos at other companies. Others are much more HD and creative and better at selecting good angles for the couple. The first cut of the video had generic music as well as background noise that should have been cut out. As I mentioned, he was really nice and after I requested to personalize the music, he allowed it.. it's just weird to me that it wasn't standard practice. The DJ falls under meh. He did everything he was asked and made no mistakes so I don't want to say he was bad. He just didn't have much personality and played all of the requested songs back to back.. which were a lot of 90's songs that would have been great to have mixed into other music. Overall, I give toast a "meh" but it could have just been my experience since they do have so many great ratings. Also, I don't think their Dallas business is as built up as Austin and other areas.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Loan T

Wesley was our DJ and he was just amazing! He was so nice and understanding. We had a very hectic wedding and he went along with the chaos and helped out so much. I cannot recommend him enough. Definitely hiring him for any other big events!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristin M

I can not say enough about toast! The process for picking music was super easy and fun. Our dj checked in with us a month before the wedding and called me when it was a few weeks out. During the wedding Aaron rocked the whole thing. He definitely made our day run smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Caryn S

I was a little nervous booking Toast at first because they were so incredibly affordable I thought surely there was a catch somewhere, but nope! Best DJ service ever! Communication is always quick and reliable, super helpful online planning tools, and did I mention crazy... Read More affordable? For some reason some of our requests didn’t submit on the online thing, but it didn’t even matter because our DJ, Jamila, blew it out of the park! She was easy to talk to, quick to respond to emails, and totally nailed the vibe of the reception. I told her my main concern was I wanted to make sure the party was going all night and that’s exactly what she did. So thankful we chose Toast Entertainment, our night was PERFECT and they played an enormous role in that!

Walter McClellan

Walter McClellan is the owner of Toast Entertainment winner of the The Knot's Hall of Fame!!