Toast Entertainment

We cover Austin, San Antonio, and anything in between!!

Ready to Party? We Are!

Toast Entertainment is a full service professional entertainment company that caters the day directly around you! Specializing in high energy DJ/MC services, timeless Photography & Videography, ultimate Photo Booths, and vision-fulfilling Wedding Coordination. All available at some of the best rates in the entire industry. (View all of our RATES & PACKAGES Today! www.ToastEnt.com) *Combine all 5 of our core services for a massive $500 instant saving!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

We cover Austin, San Antonio, and anything in between!! (512) 468-3613

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Bianca H

Hiring Toast Ent. for our wedding was the BEST choice I made in all of my planning. The pricing was the most affordable of anything I had researched and the services we received far exceeded anything I imagined. I chose the Fairy Tale Package, which included a day of... Read More coordinator, photographer, DJ, and Photo Booth. I also ended up adding on a bartender later, which was quick and easy thanks to Walter's exceptional response time and their easy to use client website. Liz, my coordinator, set up two face to face meetings in which she went over every detail and made me feel truly at peace and comfortable that the day would go smoothly. She continued to go above and beyond by reaching out to my vendors and taking care of details, small and large. I will be forever grateful for her. Jon was our photographer and there just aren't enough great things I can say about him. He is calm, kind and professional. The wedding day was chaotic but I remember Jon always being there, sometimes putting his camera aside to ask if I needed anything or to help without even being asked. I can't wait to see the images he captured and I am thankful for his presence on our big day. Vance was our DJ and MC and from the moment we first spoke on the phone I knew he was going to bring the PARTY- and that he did! The day after the wedding, my bridesmaids couldn't stop raving about what an amazing DJ we had! Toast ENT was greatly responsible for the best day my husband and I could have ever imagined. They are a team of professionals who genuinely care about the people they serve. One of the greatest advantages of using the package was that the whole team already knew each other well and had worked together, so they were able to put together a seamless day just by communicating with each other. If you think you can't have the greatest party of your life without spending a fortune, think again and hire TOAST.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Amanda H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Toast Entertainment. I worked with Chase (DJ), Heather Wise (photographer), and Daniel Ka (videographer) for my wedding at Barr Mansion in March of this year, and all three of them were INCREDIBLE! They fielded a million emails about... Read More everything under the sun, were patience, kindness, warm, and expertly created the perfect environment for the best day of my life thus far. There is not a better deal monetarily than Toast Entertainment for the amazing quality of work that they do in all aspects of services. Their packages are absolutely the most competitive out of every vendor I researched (and I searched A LOT). They are professional to the extreme, while also being really lovely human beings. My wedding was absolutely perfect due to their hard work, diligence, great listening skills, and just immense talent. I would recommend Toast Entertainment to every couple getting married in Austin, and for any other service that requires music, photography, and videography. Thank you so much to Toast for an unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Andrea R

My husband and I were blown away by the service that Aaron and Liz gave us. We knew y’all had great reviews but my goodness…. both of them were MAJOR parts of making our day so phenomenal. Liz - There aren’t enough words to describe all that she did for us. She made me feel calm... Read More and cared about the entire day. I could not imagine my day without her. I will absolutely telling everyone I know that they NEED to hire her for their own weddings. Aaron - Blown away by his ability to read the crowd and seamlessly play music throughout the night. I was shocked how full the dance floor was the entire night and I completely credit that towards his skills. All around exceptional work!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Daizee O

Toast was amazing! We used them for our DJ and photographer and both were outstanding! Our DJ was John Rust and he was the best! He was extremely nice and very flexible with last minute changes. He made sure that he pronounced everyone's name correctly and was very friendly to... Read More everyone there. He did a great job of playing everything we had wanted while mixing in some stuff of his own that matched the vibe! Our photographer was Misty and she was amazing too! She was very laid back but had enough authority to get everyone listening and where they needed to be. She was very quick but made sure to get any shots that we wanted. She was great with the guests and an overall joy to have around! On top of that she gave my husband and me some excellent suggestions for things to do on our honeymoon. I would recommend Toast Entertainment to everyone! They were professional, quick to answer any questions or make any changes, their website is very user friendly and makes everything a lot easier.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Emily D

We loved working with Heather and Wil E! They made our day so much fun and relaxed and really helped pull everything together.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sophie R

ToastEnt could not have been a better fit for our wedding. We had a DIY wedding but really wanted to splurge on a DJ and a Photo Booth to keep the reception interesting - and we could NOT be more pleased! I am so grateful we found Toast; Walter is PHENOMENALLY responsive and any... Read More time I have reached out, I have not waited more than a few HOURS to receive a response...even on the weekends! The online portal you use to coordinate your schedule and fill out your music preferences/likes/dislikes/etc is extremely user-friendly and convenient, and this portal is also where you can make payments on the go. Rust, our DJ, was SO much fun! He was having the time of his life with us on stage singing and dancing but was still extremely attentive and kept us on schedule. My only regret is that we did not have a larger budget so we could not book them as our vendor for EVERYTHING! Seriously, if you want a responsive and professional team, these are the people to work with! I cannot wait for them to send us all the photos from the photo booth! We will definitely be booking them again for any future party needs!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Mike D

Toast was awesome from start to finish! Liz was our coordinator and she did an amazing job! Do not think for a minute that the price is too good to be true, She was awesome! Vance was our DJ and he did a great job of playing what we wanted and taking requests. He kept everyone... Read More on the dabce flior till the end of the night!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Heather H

Garrick Hutchins was the BEST wedding DJ, ever! I'm so so glad we chose Toast Entertainment/Garrick. I would recommend him a million times over. He kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG. The guests could not stop talking about how great the music was. The ceremony music was... Read More flawless. I had chosen a lot of music that was not listed in the database and it was no issue at all for Garrick. He went above and beyond. I can't wait to get the wedding video back so I can relive the experience. Thank you, Garrick, you rock!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Odessa R

So beyond grateful for Toast Entertainment! They provided me with my day of Coordinator (Stephanie), my DJ (Danny), and my photographer (Aleisha and her assistant). All were exceptional! Aleisha was very sweet and professional in getting two divorced families to cooperate with... Read More one another. Not easy but she did it! I can’t wait to see the photos!!! Danny was awesome not only with the music and keeping the guest on their feet but as the mc as well. Very cool to work with! Loved the music and the transitions! And Stephanie was my life saver!! She was amazing! Every detail of the wedding was done with her help! She was running around everywhere and keeping me updated throughout the night for whatever came next. Without her I don’t think anything would have gone smoothly. Daniel and I are so grateful for the entire team!!! The guests loved the entire wedding! Thank you all sooo much!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Daniela M

Toast Ent. was amazing, thorough and prompt. First, they have a planning form on their site, which is very specific and goes through the entire event. You just have to enter what you want and when and they take over from there. The website also allows you to pick your songs.... Read More I had almost my entire playlist planned out before the wedding and when I entered a genre for our dinner songs, our DJ, Wesley, just ran with it. Regarding Wesley, he was so sweet and nice and did exactly what we asked and even went above and beyond for one of our songs (Detroit Lions theme song for the garter toss). He got the instrumental and the song with lyrics and told us ahead of time what he would be doing. I would totally recommend Toast Ent. to others as well at Welsey who was absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Melanie B

I thought the whole process of planning and choosing your music was very simple and a fun project for my fiance and I to do together. Garrick was wonderful at arriving early and getting everything set up. Ceremony music was faded wonderfully and played exactly how we asked.... Read More He was extremely quick at responding to emails and answering questions and was so professional. Looking back we probably would have added more music to the Don't Play list. We just added a few and then filled up our Must Play list and our Play if Time list thinking that that would fill up the night but there was still music played that was totally not our style, but not to worry because we just gave Garrick the nod and he moved on. We figured he was doing his job and seeing what music people reacted to and worked on getting people out on the dance floor. We were just more concerned about what we like to hear and dance to, not so much everyone else. But I would definitely recommend Toast Entertainment and Garrick!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jennifer O

We used Toast for videography and photo booth. The videographer, Reagan, was great. He was easy to work with and made the whole process run very smoothly. I can’t wait to see the video because I know it’ll be great. Hunter was the photo booth operator and he did a great job as... Read More well. The station was a huge hit and he kept everyone entertained while operating the booth. Walter, the owner, was amazingly responsive to all of my questions and needs. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Colton K

Walter is amazing! He was extremely Hospitable and attentive to our needs. Very satisfied with His company.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Amy J

We found Toast Entertainment on The Knot and emailed with the manager first and could tell this company is very organized and responded right back to us answering all our questions. We met with Chase for our initial visit and could tell right away he would do a great job. We... Read More were right because he did an amazing job! Our guests even were asking us where we found our dj. He did great with announcing and the dance floor was never empty and got everyone hyped. Would 100% recommend Toast Entertainment and especially Chase. Thank you for making our Wedding day amazing.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Gillian L

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Garrick and his DJ services for our wedding! From our first conversations, discussing our tastes, we were excited to work with him. He was outgoing, polite and made us feel like we were in good hands. Garrick had worked with our venue before,... Read More so we had complete confidence in his familiarity with the venue and its innerworkings. We were not disappointed, but rather very impressed and had such a wonderful time! His MC service blew us away! We highly recommend him and will do so to all of our friends in the future. Thank you to Walter and Toast for their expedient responses and communication throughout this process!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Lauren R

I had high hopes for Toast with all of the amazing reviews they had but I feel like they just fell flat. The good: Our photographer, Amber. She was great! She did our engagement photos and was our main photographer on our wedding day. She was very easy to work with and did a... Read More great job. I would definitely recommend her. Having one company for a lot of my vendors - it made it easy to know who to go to with a lot of my questions but unfortunately, I just had to make sure I was on top of them about everything so nothing fell through - which is stressful during wedding planning. The photo booth props: A lot of photo booth props nowadays are ratty and lame but the ones that came with our photo booth were super fun and went well with the customized props that we added. The meh/bad: Communication all around. I booked well in advance and when it was starting to get close to the day, I would have appreciated an email letting me know what to expect, how everything worked but that wasn't the case. I had to reach out about finding out who my DJ/Videographer was, if I needed a contact for the photo booth because I hadn't heard a peep about that, and most annoying was the package I purchased came with extras (a monogram and large wedding print) and no one reached out about those so if I hadn't taken the initiative, they would have just let it be and I would have paid the extra for nothing. They also didn't send anything after the wedding except a survey email. They didn't update me about when I should expect photos/video/etc. I had to reach out about that, multiple times to get a general ETA. The videographer: He was very nice and very responsive but the quality of the video is just not up to today's standards when I compare it to other wedding videos at other companies. Others are much more HD and creative and better at selecting good angles for the couple. The first cut of the video had generic music as well as background noise that should have been cut out. As I mentioned, he was really nice and after I requested to personalize the music, he allowed it.. it's just weird to me that it wasn't standard practice. The DJ falls under meh. He did everything he was asked and made no mistakes so I don't want to say he was bad. He just didn't have much personality and played all of the requested songs back to back.. which were a lot of 90's songs that would have been great to have mixed into other music. Overall, I give toast a "meh" but it could have just been my experience since they do have so many great ratings. Also, I don't think their Dallas business is as built up as Austin and other areas.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Loan T

Wesley was our DJ and he was just amazing! He was so nice and understanding. We had a very hectic wedding and he went along with the chaos and helped out so much. I cannot recommend him enough. Definitely hiring him for any other big events!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristin M

I can not say enough about toast! The process for picking music was super easy and fun. Our dj checked in with us a month before the wedding and called me when it was a few weeks out. During the wedding Aaron rocked the whole thing. He definitely made our day run smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Caryn S

I was a little nervous booking Toast at first because they were so incredibly affordable I thought surely there was a catch somewhere, but nope! Best DJ service ever! Communication is always quick and reliable, super helpful online planning tools, and did I mention crazy... Read More affordable? For some reason some of our requests didn’t submit on the online thing, but it didn’t even matter because our DJ, Jamila, blew it out of the park! She was easy to talk to, quick to respond to emails, and totally nailed the vibe of the reception. I told her my main concern was I wanted to make sure the party was going all night and that’s exactly what she did. So thankful we chose Toast Entertainment, our night was PERFECT and they played an enormous role in that!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Crystal J

We found Toast Entertainment through a Bridal Extravaganza. We did not know that we would be assigned a DJ but ended up extremely satisfied with Chris Schull. First off, they have an extremely helpful website where you can get tons of ideas for father/daughter dances, cake... Read More cutting, and so much more. Secondly, when we finally talked to Chris over the phone he was so friendly and beyond helpful! The flow of our wedding night went down smoothly. He was very receptive of the mood on the dance floor and knew when to get the party started when need be. If you get Chris then you've got a great DJ on your hands.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Julie L

Wow! Toast entertainment is a great company! From the beginning of my wedding planning, Walter was super responsive and helpful! He answered all my crazy bride questions so kindly and quickly which is really appreciated. Garrick Hutchins was our actual DJ for wedding day. WOW!... Read More He was awesome!! He was super responsive and polite through email prior to wedding day. Then, for our ceremony & reception, he was even better than we had hoped! Such a kind and energetic DJ! We loved him!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kimber D

We used Toast for our wedding at Race & Religious. Toast was very responsive throughout the process. Their online planning tool as simple to navigate/easy to use. The DJ contacted us the week of the wedding to see if we had any last minute requests or questions. We loved... Read More that he practiced the introductions beforehand (some difficult names and a special request from us to be introduced at a specific time in song). Perfect DJ experience - many of our guests commented that they thought he did an amazing job. Responsive, organized, polite - definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jessica D

Hunter was the DJ for my daughter's wedding celebration. We rented out a restaurant so we had music during dinner and then a wide variety of after dinner dance music. We had some international music and after sending Hunter the Youtube links he was able to download them all in... Read More the correct format to play during our event. He did a great job mixing up the styles of music to keep everyone on the dance floor all evening. The party was a big success.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Ashlee L

Toast Entertainment is an awesome company to hire for your wedding day. They are affordable and the staff is very friendly and professional. Vance was the DJ at my wedding and he did exactly what we wanted him to do which was get everyone up and dancing. Alicia was the... Read More photographer for our wedding and she did an amazing job. She took tons of pictures and she really focused on getting all the pictures we really wanted and the. Took pictures of all the stuff we wouldn’t want to miss such as my crazy cousin dancing on the dance floor. I can’t wait to see how the pictures turn out. I highly recommend Toast Entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Barby H

Toast totally rocked our wedding and reception! Wes, the videographer, was out of this world! He even stopped eating his meal when I decided it was perfect lighting outside for some more shots. He went above and beyond and we cannot wait to see the results of his (and his teams)... Read More hard work. Vanrod, our DJ, had the dance floor packed all night long! He is a really fun guy and took requests and rolled with it. We had some changes to the timeline and he didn't miss a beat. I didn't catch the photo booth guys name but he was nice. The software was having some issues and stopped printing photo strips early in the night but we cannot wait to see all of those silly photos! Thank you, Walter, for your responsiveness. I was highly impressed by how quickly I would hear back from you. Toast is simply amazing and affordable and you won't regret hiring them for your wedding, or any event!

Walter McClellan

Walter McClellan is the owner of Toast Entertainment winner of the The Knot's Best of Weddings for 3 years in a row.