Toast Entertainment

We cover Austin, San Antonio, and anything in between!!

Ready to Party? We Are!

Toast Entertainment is a full service professional entertainment company that caters the day directly around you! Specializing in high energy DJ/MC services, timeless Photography & Videography, ultimate Photo Booths, and vision-fulfilling Wedding Coordination. All available at some of the best rates in the entire industry. (View all of our RATES & PACKAGES Today! www.ToastEnt.com) *Combine all 5 of our core services for a massive $500 instant saving!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

We cover Austin, San Antonio, and anything in between!! (512) 468-3613

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Bianca H

Hiring Toast Ent. for our wedding was the BEST choice I made in all of my planning. The pricing was the most affordable of anything I had researched and the services we received far exceeded anything I imagined. I chose the Fairy Tale Package, which included a day of... Read More coordinator, photographer, DJ, and Photo Booth. I also ended up adding on a bartender later, which was quick and easy thanks to Walter's exceptional response time and their easy to use client website. Liz, my coordinator, set up two face to face meetings in which she went over every detail and made me feel truly at peace and comfortable that the day would go smoothly. She continued to go above and beyond by reaching out to my vendors and taking care of details, small and large. I will be forever grateful for her. Jon was our photographer and there just aren't enough great things I can say about him. He is calm, kind and professional. The wedding day was chaotic but I remember Jon always being there, sometimes putting his camera aside to ask if I needed anything or to help without even being asked. I can't wait to see the images he captured and I am thankful for his presence on our big day. Vance was our DJ and MC and from the moment we first spoke on the phone I knew he was going to bring the PARTY- and that he did! The day after the wedding, my bridesmaids couldn't stop raving about what an amazing DJ we had! Toast ENT was greatly responsible for the best day my husband and I could have ever imagined. They are a team of professionals who genuinely care about the people they serve. One of the greatest advantages of using the package was that the whole team already knew each other well and had worked together, so they were able to put together a seamless day just by communicating with each other. If you think you can't have the greatest party of your life without spending a fortune, think again and hire TOAST.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Amanda H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Toast Entertainment. I worked with Chase (DJ), Heather Wise (photographer), and Daniel Ka (videographer) for my wedding at Barr Mansion in March of this year, and all three of them were INCREDIBLE! They fielded a million emails about... Read More everything under the sun, were patience, kindness, warm, and expertly created the perfect environment for the best day of my life thus far. There is not a better deal monetarily than Toast Entertainment for the amazing quality of work that they do in all aspects of services. Their packages are absolutely the most competitive out of every vendor I researched (and I searched A LOT). They are professional to the extreme, while also being really lovely human beings. My wedding was absolutely perfect due to their hard work, diligence, great listening skills, and just immense talent. I would recommend Toast Entertainment to every couple getting married in Austin, and for any other service that requires music, photography, and videography. Thank you so much to Toast for an unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Andrea R

My husband and I were blown away by the service that Aaron and Liz gave us. We knew y’all had great reviews but my goodness…. both of them were MAJOR parts of making our day so phenomenal. Liz - There aren’t enough words to describe all that she did for us. She made me feel calm... Read More and cared about the entire day. I could not imagine my day without her. I will absolutely telling everyone I know that they NEED to hire her for their own weddings. Aaron - Blown away by his ability to read the crowd and seamlessly play music throughout the night. I was shocked how full the dance floor was the entire night and I completely credit that towards his skills. All around exceptional work!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Rebecca C

We hired Toast for DJ and bar service. Stop looking elsewhere and book with them! Walter is so helpful and responsive through the planning process, and the website helps keep everything easy. Chase read our crowd perfectly and knew when to keep the music chill and when to crank... Read More it up to get the party started. Both Chase and the bartenders were very professional, and we couldn't have been happier with them!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Stephanie M

I used Toast for my wedding this past weekend in McKinney, Tx and could not be happier! I also did engagement photos, bridal portraits and a boudoir shoot with Amber. She was so amazing throughout the wedding planning we kept booking her and will also in the future. Garrick was... Read More our DJ/MC and he was perfect. He played the music we requested and after meeting with him, he could tell our style. He even got out on the dance floor with everyone and engaged in the crowd. We also hired a videographer, Reagan, who was on time and very friendly. We added on the drone package and are excited to see photos and the video soon! Thanks Toast!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Stephanie A

Having Toast in out wedding was such a great experience! We haf a beautiful wedding and our DJ was so fun! The photobooth gave us such great memories and our photographer captured every moment! I definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Skye W

My husband and I loved working with Hunter from Toast Entertainment in Austin. The company as a whole was quick to respond, thorough to help us in the planning process and provided a helpful client portal that made song selection easy and detailed. In the days leading up to the... Read More wedding, we fired our live cello soloist and our DJ had to step in last minute to cover the ceremony and processional music. He was eager to help and delivered perfectly on the day-of. They were priced fairly and I would choose them again for another event if I had one.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Tanya G

We had a dj and photographer. They were absolutly amazing! They both went completely out of their way to make sure our wedding was flawless. I'm truly thankful to have had them be a big part of our wedding. Thank you Hunter and Aleisha!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Megan H

I would highly recommend toast entertainment for your DJ needs. We just recently used DJ Vanrod for our wedding this past Saturday and he was amazing! He was very nice and attentive during the planning phase and on the day he went above and beyond just being the DJ! Thank you... Read More so much for helping us through our big day!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Maia P

We hired Toast Entertainment for DJ Services, and it was amazing! The service was affordable, and the planning process was super easy. Everything was done online, such as creating music lists for the ceremony and reception and any questions that I had were answered right away... Read More using their messaging system. Garrick Hutchins was our wedding DJ, and he was SUPER fun to have around! Thank you so much, Garrick!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Joyce C

Toast provided several services during our wedding /reception. We couldn't have been happier with our DJ, Bartender, Videographer. Our DJ was Chase and he did a spectacular job and knows his business. He was professional and fun and able to keep us moving althogh it had to be in... Read More the high 90's outside. Inside during the reception he was able to add in some fun Christmas music as our theme was Christmas in July although it wasn't in the initial plan. He was attentive to what we wanted. Thanks Chase

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Sheila W

Toast was one of my best purchases during the wedding planning process. Walter was very accommodating to my short booking notice and met my needs. I had a Ghanaian and Hungarian wedding with a very international guest list. He and Hunter paid attention to my requests and I... Read More couldn't be happier. Hunter literally saved my wedding day as my wedding planner did not follow the scheduled according to plan. Hunter provided the que for the first dance, cake cutting, "bride for sale dance" and the exit. Hunter even joined my guest in the dance circles. I wish I had used toast entertainment wedding planning services as well.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Ashley K

We worked with Toast Entertainment for our wedding and were SO grateful we did. John (DJ) and Aleisha (Photographer) were so wonderful to work with and really made it a wonderful event! John knew all the right songs based on what we discussed previously and got a good feel for... Read More us and our group fast - he sang along, interacted with everyone, and got the songs and lighting perfect! Aleisha came in and mobilized people as quickly as possible to get all of the shots we wanted (including one of the entire wedding, hard to do!). We were in the Riverwalk and she was able to work around the tourists and get some beautiful shots, and make sure it was done efficiently since it was also quite hot. She was very flexible, professional, and wonderful to work with. In addition, scheduling the day and signing the contract was super easy since Walter was incredibly responsive and the website for the brides/grooms were easy to navigate and get all of the information updated. We are so grateful we worked with them and appreciate John and Aleisha for making the day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jordan H

We loved using Toast! We used them for our DJ and photobooth and they were great! Walter is incredibly easy to communicate with, quick to respond and very accommodating! our DJ was awesome and made sure our guests had a great time and the photobooth was no different! Definitely... Read More recommend toast to anyone looking for either service or for a company who does it all!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Haleigh D

We used Toast Entertainment for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased. Garrick was our DJ and he was AWESOME! I was skeptical booking a random DJ online because I have been to some weddings with some bad DJ's, and Toast Entertainment was looking a little cheaper... Read More than the others too. But after meeting Garrick, my husband and I were immediately reassured that we had a great one! He met up with us so we could talk about what type of music we wanted and expectations. He recognized all the music and got excited about what we chose with us. During the reception he was fun, outgoing, interactive, and even got on the dance floor and danced with all the guys. Would definitely recommend Toast Entertainment and Garrick Hutchins!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Lauren M

Toast Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning! We had Toast Ent. for our DJ, photographer, videographer, day of coordinator, and photo booth. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Vance, our DJ, was a blast! He got everyone dancing and kept... Read More everyone on the dance floor! He played great music. Daniel, the videographer, captured our wedding day perfectly. He made a gorgeous highlight video. Aleisha, our photographer, took beautiful pictures and was so helpful in being efficient with taking pictures outside in the heat. Liz, our day of coordinator, was absolutely amazing! She was extremely organized, knew exactly what to do, and I couldn't have made it through the long day without her! Our photo booth was a huge hit- everyone loved posing with props and the pictures were great. I strongly suggest going with Toast Ent. for your entertainment at your wedding! It was the best price, they were easy to contact and immediately returned calls or emails, and they were so kind! They truly want to make your special day the best.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Sara M

Walter was fantastic to work with. Aaron was our DJ and he made our evening amazing. We had a phone call beforehand talking about songs we wanted to play and didn't and the overall vibe we wanted at different times in the night. It was EXACTLY what we asked for and everyone... Read More had a fantastic time. The reception was a total party and everyone had a blast. They were so responsive and easy to work with. They also did our photo booth which turned out great as well. I highly recommend Toast!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jennifer H

Garrick with Toast Entertainment did a wonderful job at our wedding. We had so much fun and he was super easy to work with. I love that he got out on the dance floor with us and made sure everyone was having a good time and dancing

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Hollie M

I would DEFINITELY recommend them for your wedding or any event for that matter! Hunter was the DJ at our wedding and he was just awesome! He was nice and fun and very attentive, paid attention to detail and was always right there when we needed him. The whole process was easy... Read More with their online forms you can fill out for the timeline and song requests. I liked that A LOT! Everyone had a blast with the photo booth too! All in all they were really great! :)

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Erin O

Wesley exceeded our expectations! My husband and I had a destination wedding in New Orleans. Since it was a destination wedding and we don't have any friends or family in the area, we had to do a ton of research on each vendor. Wesley met with me before we booked and showed me... Read More the software that he uses, the website where we could set up all of our requests, and really put all of my concerns to rest. He was prompt with his responses, kind, professional, and accommodating throughout the entire process, even offering suggestions for other attractions and restaurants since we weren't local. We purchased the package to have Toast take care of the music for the ceremony and reception, which was a great decision. Wesley was set up early and had the music queued up before our guests started to arrive for the ceremony. He mixed the music perfectly so there were smooth transitions between the songs and no awkward breaks or pauses. (Which was even more impressive considering we were going from classic rock to contemporary pop during our ceremony.) We had also requested to have certain songs start and stop at specific points, which he was totally prepared for. Wesley kept everything going seamlessly in to dinner and throughout the reception as well. He found a way to fit in all of our requests throughout the night and was respectful of our "Do Not Play" list, as we all have that one friend who likes to make terrible requests. I can't say enough about how pleased I was with the service that was provided. One of the most important factors in wedding planning is working with exceptional vendors and Toast Entertainment is exactly that. Thank you again to Wesley and the Toast Entertainment Team!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Rachel B

Very professional! I was able to get a hold of John quickly and he was very accommodating. They really understand the wedding business and the stress that's involved with it and John did all he could do make that flow easily. I gave him very little direction and he still made it... Read More amazing! I was also very impressed that he was able to pick up on my non verbals about ending the songs early (considering we had never met). Overall I was very pleased with the service and the price was amazing! I would use them again!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Brittany R

Toast entertainment was the best choice we made for our wedding reception. Our DJ, Jamila, was fantastic, and was so flexible with small last minute changes we requested. Walter (the owner) Answered all of my emails quickly. The price was super affordable, and the experience was... Read More amazing, I don't know how they do it!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Travis C

Ang was amazing, outgoing, patient and willing to personalize everything including a contest we suggested at the last minute. She asked for feedback about the tunes she played to make sure we were happy! It was well worth the money and we have zero regrets about the investment... Read More we made with Toast Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Ranee S

Garrick was our DJ from Toast, and he was amazing. First, we scheduled a meeting for prior to the wedding, and during it he was personable and very knowledgeable! And he understood exactly what we wanted (simple fun with clean songs)!!! Before the wedding, he arrived very early... Read More to set up and make sure everything was in order for the evening. During the wedding, he did a perfect job of making everything run smoothly and getting all our guests to engage in dancing and fun!!! We could not have been happier!!! Garrick truly helped made our wedding the best day ever! Our photographer was Amber, and her pictures have been better than I could have ever imagined! She perfectly captured the beauty and love and joy of our day! She was great at making sincere photos (not overly posed and awkward looking), and she was able to quickly pose everyone so that our pictures didn't take hours!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Rebecca S

Absolutely amazing! We had a blast at our wedding and the DJ was incredible. It was super helpful being able to submit and request our playlist online as well!

Walter McClellan

Walter McClellan is the owner of Toast Entertainment winner of the The Knot's Best of Weddings for 3 years in a row.