Toast Entertainment

We cover Austin, San Antonio, and anything in between!!

Ready to Party? We Are!

Toast Entertainment is a full service professional entertainment company that caters the day directly around you! Specializing in high energy DJ/MC services, timeless Photography & Videography, ultimate Photo Booths, and vision-fulfilling Wedding Coordination. All available at some of the best rates in the entire industry. (View all of our RATES & PACKAGES Today! www.ToastEnt.com) *Combine all 5 of our core services for a massive $500 instant saving!

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

We cover Austin, San Antonio, and anything in between!! (512) 468-3613

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Hanora C

I couldn't be happier with Walter and Toast Entertainment! I used them for my photographer, DJ, and photobooth. The price was very reasonable, and communication with Walter was amazing. I got a response from him within 2 hours every time I reached out to him. The photographer... Read More was Heather Wise, and she is a BOSS! She was so great to work with, and really made sure that my now husband and I were the real focus. Our DJ, Vance, was SO fun. My guests absolutely loved the music, and were dancing all night. The Photo Booth was awesome, and my husband and I are still laughing at the pictures from it. I highly recommend Toast!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Natalie M

Toast was amazing and extremely helpful in all aspects. We had John for our DJ and in short, he was a blast and nailed our music taste to a T. I don't think anyone stopped dancing all night. We even had them remix a few songs (our first dance song and a mash-up of Jewish songs)... Read More and they were a hit. Not to mention Toast provides uplighting to set the mood for every venue. We couldn't be more happy with our decision to hire Toast. Thank you, John! We turned our wedding into the best dance party because of you!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Cynthia M

Toast entertainment was awesome for our wedding! We really appreciated being able to get straight-forward pricing up front right on the website, and Walter was incredibly easy to work with in the booking process. DJ Vanrod was assigned to work our wedding and did a great job... Read More coordinating the guests throughout the events of the day and keeping them energized and dancing all night. That was especially important given that we had no planner or coordinator. Vanrod was also easy to work with ahead of time to go through the sequence of the day and our preferences. Toast entertainment, Walter, and Vanrod all did an amazing job--we're happy to have found them for our wedding! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kat I

Toast Entertainment was just awesome! The website is user friendly and they get back to you so quick when you have questions. We hired them for DJ services and had John as our DJ. He was so good and real attentive to our needs. We had so much fun! I remember dancing so much... Read More that night! So thank you Toast and thank you John for making it the most memorable night of our lives!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Athena R

Our DJ, John we got from Toast was great at our wedding reception!! He was able to take any requests and made everyone from our friends to our grandparents have fun out on the dance floor!! Also anything before the wedding I was truly impressed with the owners quick responses... Read More to any email or questions I have before and after booking. If looking for a DJ for anything I'm going to make sure I book Toast and John!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Kay M

We cannot express enough how much we enjoyed having Garrick at our wedding. He was brilliant at keeping people dancing as well as judging when to have the next event (such as cake cutting etc). We loved how he got out on the floor to teach our guests a dance they didn't know,... Read More and we received many compliments regarding him. Additionally, we have already recommended him to another couple who is planning their upcoming wedding. We would choose Toast for our next event in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Melissa L

Walter and The Toast Entertainment team for our wedding was amazing! We used them for our day of coordinator, DJ, and Karaoke Services. Liz, our day of coordinator, was amazing from the moment we connected. I was interested in a day of wedding coordinator to help my fiancé (now... Read More husband) and I with the details of the wedding rehearsal and the wedding day itself. I was worried about handing over control to someone I did not know, but with Liz she made the experience easy! Liz made it possible for us to enjoy our wedding day stress free. Liz and I had one phone conversations prior to the wedding and we met at the venue the day before the wedding to go over some of the last minute details. She is knowledgeable with her questioning and guiding you through the wedding process. She was beyond amazing! Our wedding day would not have been as stress-free without her there. Her warm and friendly personality is inviting and professional. It was a pleasure to work with her. My bridal party and the groomsmen all complemented on how helpful she was throughout the day. Even family members and guest at our wedding commented on how smooth all the details came together. Liz ensured our ceremony and reception were set-up per our discussion and she had a clear understanding of the expectation. Liz was worth her weight in gold. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, she is the one you have been looking for. Thank you Liz for everything! Vance was an amazing DJ both for entertainment, up lighting, and Karaoke services. Vance spoke with us over email and even took the time to talk with us over the phone (late) the night before the wedding. He was invested in learning about our interests, music preferences, and our overall vision. The thought of planning our music for the big day was overwhelming, but Vance made the whole process manageable and fun, keeping our taste in music present throughout the night. Vance played all the right music at the perfect time throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests were on the dance floor all night long. Vance kept the excitement and energy of our wedding day going until the last song. Thank you Vance!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Jessica B

We had a amazing experience with Terrence! He covered all the details with me prior to the wedding and played music that I really wanted to hear. It felt so personalized!! We would use him again for another event!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Samantha H

If you're getting married in the Austin area, request Chase! He went above and beyond and we could not be more pleased. Our wedding party and parents had no idea he was our DJ until he started playing music because he brought us drinks during photos, made sure our food was all... Read More right, checked in with us more than our planner did! He played the songs we requested as well as some quest requests. Seriously, amazing!!!!! Walter was so easy to work with as well and answered ALL my questions in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Alli B

Vance with Toast Entertainment was so great! As DJ he kept the dance floor packed and was able to read the room and adjust the music accordingly. Guests of all ages were able to find music they enjoyed. The photobooth was also a hit with a great prop selection. Both DJ and... Read More Photobooth setup and brokedown quickly and efficiently making the most stressful parts of the day a breeze!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Meghan T

Toast Entertainment was amazing to work with - as someone planning a wedding while working full-time I was extremely grateful for how easy it was to communicate with Walter to plan our DJ services. Vance was our DJ and he was absolutely wonderful – we used the online app to... Read More give him our favorite songs as well as convey the mood for each section of the night. We spoke on the phone a few days before the wedding and he did a great job understanding the different moods we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. He was professional, but also a blast to work with and he did a great job at keeping everyone dancing right through the last song. We couldn’t be happier with Toast Entertainment, I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Lauren G

I used Toast for my wedding back on November 12th at the Duchman Winery and they were nothing short of amazing! Walter, the owner, was very pleasant and easy to work with especially when we had last minute changes. Our DJ, Vanrod, was awesome, he played all of the songs we... Read More requested and many more fantastic selections. He also went out of his way to ask me if it was okay for guests to request songs, which I was completely fine with, but very much appreciated him asking! We also used Toast for our photo booth and rented a margarita machine, which the combination packages really made planning so easy! All of the props provided with the photo booth were so fun and all of our guests had a ball. Toast made everything so easy, I would highly recommend using them for your special event! :)

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Christina M

I booked the unlimited hours package for the DJ and Photo Booth for our New Years Eve wedding. The team was OUTSTANDING! John was our DJ and he arrive early, set up for the ceremony and separately for the reception. With no rehearsal, he followed every request down to the... Read More detail, including funny song intros for my walk and transition into formal song. All signature moments were on queue and he was very personable and fun the entire evening! Our photo booth ran flawlessly! It was a hit all night and the team stayed self sufficient until the very last guest left ensuring constant entertainment. I would recommend Toast Entertainment for ANY function! They are caring, detailed oriented, reliable and FUN!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 April K

We loved working with Toast! Our DJ kept the party going the entire time!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Amanda M

Toast Entertainment exceeded our expectations! We had Vance as our DJ and he went above and beyond for us from day one. He took the time to talk with me on the phone to sort out all the questions I had, and to figure out my vision for my wedding ceremony and reception music.... Read More Vance even researched one of my favorite bands so that he could incorporate a few of their best fitting songs into our playlist! During and after the wedding I received so many compliments from friends and family. From his own remixes, to his energetic dancing behind the turntables, my guests and I loved the atmosphere he created. He exceeded my vision for a fun wedding reception, and I am so thankful we chose Vance and Toast Entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Jordan B

Oh my goodness I don't even know where to begin! I could not be more happy with Walter and Toast Entertainment! Wedding planning is such a stressful process and the fact that I NEVER had to worry about them was such a plus. Communication was always so quick and easy and they... Read More responded to my emails so promptly. We just booked the DJ service, but I have no doubt that they excel at everything they offer. Our music was perfect and our guests had so much fun! Walter did a great job of telling us when he was going to make announcements and how the evening was going to flow throughout the night, so we had a good idea of where we needed to be and when. Again, cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Begum O

We had Chase as our DJ for our reception. He was amazing, very attentive and thoughtful. I'm so happy we chose toast entertainment for our big day!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jeanette M

This company was amazing! We worked with Chase as our DJ and he went above and beyond! He even managed to get me my special song request that I wanted to walk down the aisle to! Just a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Bailey I

We had a great experience with our DJ! Walter was super communicative from the beginning not only he but our DJ that was assigned to us contacted us two weeks before and both contacted us after words! We had everyone on the dance floor and he kept the energy up during slow times... Read More during the reception (eating).

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Stephanie G

I'm so glad that I booked them for my wedding! If you need a DJ for an event BOOK THEM ASAP! From the very beginning our DJ was so polite and catered the music to what we wanted. Chad, was always making sure my husband and I were taken care of. From making sure we enjoyed the... Read More music, to asking if we needed anything to drink during dinner. They kept our guests dancing the entire night. They were open to taking requests from our guests but still ran it by us, which I really appreciated, before playing the music. I'll definitely be hiring them again for any of our future events and I've already recommended them to friends for graduations. Thank you all so much again for making out night so memorable!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Marie V

Jesse did our music for the wedding reception and he was so good!! We found Toast Entertainment through The Knot, saw the great reviews, and then gave them a call. They answered all the questions my husband and I had--and after that we booked them! We were able to pick all of... Read More our songs and be specific as to when we wanted them played. The online itinerary was also helpful and made the night run very smoothly. Jesse was very good at responding to e-mails. I highly recommend Toast and Jesse!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Melinda S

We picked Toast Entertainment and we would do it again! The website was user friendly and explained everything that was offered. we were able to set up everything the DJ would need on the wedding day on line. we were wake to select 20 must play songs and 50 please play songs... Read More which allowed us to hear our favorites and ensured us the music would stay to the type we liked. our DJ was John and he was amazing. we jumped right in and kept the music flowing. He took our requests without hesitation and made announcements when asked. he was flawless. he stated that he had worked at the venue before and knew where everything was which was a relief. he found the YouTube song I wanted for the bride processional even though it wasn't an original production song. all in all it was the perfect choice.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Avery A

Toast did a great job at our wedding! We used a DJ, Terrence for ceremony and reception music and he did such a great job! We were very pleased. Thanks!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Lindsay M

Toast Entertainment was great! They provided so much value for such an affordable price. They provided a very easy to use online system to organize our wedding day and create playlists. We also added on the photo booth option and the guests loved it! We had two phone meetings... Read More with our DJ Aaron before the wedding to ensure everything was in order, and the wedding went very smoothly thanks to Aaron's help! I would definitely recommend this company for any couple's DJ or photo booth needs.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Holly M

Fantastic experience! We hired Toast for both our Day-of-Coordinator as well as later contracting their photobooth services. The whole team is great, including Walter who I liaised with during the pre and post contract phase, but Lacey was our absolute shining star! Lacey was... Read More our day-of-coordinator and I couldn't have been happier with her professionalism, organisation, communication and service quality. She absolutely met and then exceeded my expectations through the whole process. She excelled past our challenges (planning our Austin, Texas wedding from across the globe in New Zealand!) I'm so happy we went with Toast Entertainment and can without a doubt recommend Lacey for your wedding planning and coordination needs. Trust the team at Toast!

Walter McClellan

Walter McClellan is the owner of Toast Entertainment winner of the The Knot's Best of Weddings for 3 years in a row.

Start a Conversation!