Toast Wedding Films Indiana

Greater Indiana Area

Impressionistic Wedding Films

We believe your wedding is not just about one day. It’s about your story leading up to that day and the stories that will come after. Our mission is for your film to be a piece of family history, for your kids and grandkids to watch as a legacy of who you are and the promises you made to each other.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Greater Indiana Area (833) 888-6278

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Shelby H

My husband and I were actually referred to the Toast by our photographer. We had looked at a lot of videos, but there was something special about her video...it truly told their story. It was so personable and breathtaking. From watching her video, I felt like I knew the love... Read More that they shared even though I hardly knew her yet. That was the kind of video I wanted. I wanted anyone that watched this video to feel the love that we had. Did the Toast deliver? BEYOND my expectations! Our video is BREATHTAKING. We got exactly what I wanted, a video that showed our raw feelings and the celebration of our family and friends. It is the perfect collaboration of our best day ever and each time I watch it I feel like I am reliving the day again and again. The people are great to collaborate with via email or by phone. The brother/sister duo that came to film our day were the kindest and sweetest souls. They captured our raw selves and all of the details that I wanted. When you are looking for your videographer...don't skimp on the best deal. You truly get what you pay for and this is a video that will last a lifetime. Do you really want to go cheap on that? NO! I want something that I can save and share with my children and grandchildren. My husband and I will truly cherish this video forever. Thank you Toast Wedding Films.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Carey R

We used Toast Wedding Films for our wedding in June of 2017 at Swan Lake Resort. They did a wonderful job. They had a camera all day with the guys golfing , etc. And another camera with the girls getting ready, etc. They put it together wonderfully and made it possible for us to... Read More make changes before we ended up with the final project. They were helpful and patient with us during this process. This was a last minute decision to film the wedding and I am so glad we did. Toast helped to create memories we can watch again and again.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Cindy C

Quite simply, Toast Wedding Films is fantastic. They were friendly, professional, and the quality of their work is incredible. The video that they created from my son's wedding has left our friends and families in awe. They truly captured the spirit and energy of the special... Read More day. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Michelle W

As a big sister and Maid of Honor, you want your little sister's wedding day to be perfect, Toast Wedding Films helped make this possible. The day of the wedding seems like a blur, but with the wedding film we have been able to reflect on the special moments Chris captured for... Read More my sister and brother in-law. The film is beautiful and creative, truly so impressed with their work. Chris was wonderful to work with and never made filming seem uncomfortable or forced, we didn't even notice he was their. Thank you for your great work!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Bob W

Toast Wedding Films did a fantastic job capturing all the special moments from my daughter's wedding day. A videographer was something she was certain she wanted to have at the wedding, so indeed we had one. I am certainly glad we chose Toast Wedding Films. Chris captured... Read More moments that we will be able to cherish for a lifetime. There is nothing greater than seeing your child so happy and in love, something we will forever be able to relive through her wedding film. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018

We came across Toast Wedding Films on the Knot and were immediately impressed with the quality of their films. Not only was their work great but it also fit our budget so we decided to hire them for our summer wedding. Throughout the planning phase of our wedding, Zach was... Read More always available for questions and/or suggestions. Chris did an awesome job of capturing everything we wanted on the day of the wedding and we did not feel overwhelmed with the presence of the camera. After the wedding we went through a few edits and Zach was always very attentive and made sure we got what we wanted. We are very happy with the end result and would highly recommend Toast Wedding Films to other couples looking to capture their special day!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Rachel C

We came across Toast Wedding Films on the Knot and were immediately impressed with the quality of their films. Not only was their work great but it also fit our budget so we decided to hire them for our summer wedding. Throughout the planning phase of our wedding, Zach was... Read More always available for questions and/or suggestions. Chris did an awesome job of capturing everything we wanted on the day of the wedding and we did not feel overwhelmed with the presence of camera crew. After the wedding we went through a few edits and Zach was always very attentive and made sure we got what we wanted. We are very happy with the end result and would highly recommend Toast Wedding Films to other couples looking to capture their special day!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Tammy W

Zach and Chris did a phenomenal job capturing the beauty and essence of our daughter's wedding day. They were professional, creative and unobtrusive as they filmed each moment of the day and were a pleasure to work with. They created the most beautiful and meaningful film for... Read More Rachel and Lance and our families that will be a treasure for years to come! Extremely pleased!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Tammy W

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Rachel W

Toast Wedding Films did an amazing job! They captured so many wonderful details and priceless memories from our wedding. They were professional, on time, they're very good at what they do, and they always made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I can't say enough about... Read More how wonderful they were! My wife and I were extremely pleased! -Lance C.

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Andrea S

Toast was wonderful to work with! They were quick to respond to all questions/emails and were extremely accommodating and professional. They gave us the opportunity to make several rounds of edits to ensure that we were happy with the final product. Our video is absolutely... Read More beautiful and perfectly captures everything I envisioned. We can’t thank them enough for all of their hard work. Our wedding video will always be the best reminder of the most special day! Do yourself a favor and hire Toast – you won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Nicole G

Zach was easy to work with throughout the whole process from initial meeting to reviewing the footage after the wedding. Daniel was our videograher for our wedding day. He also super easy to work with. The wedding video was excellent and he was willing to do minor modifications.... Read More The footage from the entire day was given to us hassle free and split up into manageable chunks for ease of use.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Robert L

Zach did a great job coordinating the details with us for the wedding day and helping us figure out what we wanted in a wedding video. Chris was great to work with on our wedding day. He did a great job capturing footage from before the wedding, during the ceremony, pictures,... Read More and reception. We love our highlight film and would recommend Toast Wedding Films to couples looking for a great videographer.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Kati L

We can't recommend Toast Wedding Films enough! Our videographer was Anthony and he was great to work with. He already knew our photographers (they were old friends), so everything worked really well. He was great to work with and our film turned out amazing!! Highly... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Dara E

Zach and Chris were both great to work with! Zach helped us a lot in the early planning stages, figuring out which package would be best for us and was very flexible with our budget. He was very easy to contact and responded quickly to our questions. Chris did an excellent job... Read More on the day of the wedding and worked well with our photographers. We LOVED our highlight film, it was perfect! I loved that they also included all of the raw footage. I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Mar M

Great high quality product, easy to work with! Would hire them again for sure.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Emly T

Toast Wedding Films did an awesome job with our wedding film this past fall. We ended up going with the middle package (about 8 hours of film and a 6 minute highlight video) and it was perfect for our big day. They were very professional and worked very well with our... Read More photographer. I would highly recommend them to any bride or groom.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Brittney S

I spent a lot of time and research looking for a videographer. I am so happy I did! Toast Wedding Film did an amazing job. I could not have asked for anyone better to work with. They made sure that we were satisfied with our video and went above and beyond to make it... Read More perfect. Everyone that I have showed my video to said it was the best they have seen. I would recommend Toast Wedding Film for anyone's event or wedding! We are so lucky to have a video that we have already watched hundreds of times and will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Chelsea O

Toast Wedding Films is AMAZING! I cannot thank this awesome team enough for making our wedding day fun and memorable, as well as capturing it perfectly. Jason and Zach are great to work with. My mother passed away right before our wedding, I had an idea to include her voice in... Read More the wedding video and they did it perfectly! Better than I could have even imagined! It flows so well and makes me cry every time I hear it! They are such artists and have a talent to see the beauty in each moment that your wedding day creates! If you are looking for a video company, STOP! THEY ARE THE PERFECT team to complete your video! They are talented, knowledgeable, fun, kind and overall such a blessing! I cannot say enough about this dynamic duo! Thank you to Toast Wedding Films I have a piece of our big day that I will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Joseph C

I found Toast Wedding Films on the Knot and chose them because of their numerous positive reviews and competitive pricing. After evaluating packages, pricing and other options, it was a great fit for me and my wife. Chris was our videopgrapher and was very nice to work with. He... Read More was courteous, funny and professional. Zach and his team delivered the first cut on schedule, and we only needed to make a few sound and content edits - the first draft was very well done. It was very easy to use the online tools to communicate with Zach and mark our edits. Our film came out very nice and we received many compliments from friends and family. We are very happy to have such a beautiful memory documented in a creative way. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Amy S

Zach at Toast Wedding Films was wonderful! Our original wedding videographer filmed our wedding, but didn't fulfill his contract and never made us a video. Zach took all of our raw footage and put together an amazing video! He was so easy to work with and very reasonably priced.... Read More I just wish we would have gone with Toast Wedding Films from the beginning!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Blair K

We cannot thank Toast Wedding Films enough. Y’all were great from day 1! Zach was so helpful during the process and made things easy! Ched and his wife were lovely to work with. They really went above and beyond anything we could’ve ever asked for. Such a perfect group to work... Read More with and we will be absolutely recommending them anytime we can!! Thanks again guys!! -Blair & Justin

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Tim H

It was a pleasure having Sam around; he was easy going and was able to stay in the background while capturing all the moments. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Bingbing H

Zach and Sam were amazing to work with! They listened to all the details I requested and have been incredibly patient with all that I've asked. This was definitely a wedding must!! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Erin A

Hiring Toast Wedding Films was by far the best decision I made when planning my wedding. Not only were they more affordable than most, but the quality of my wedding video was above and beyond great. I cannot say enough good things about this vendor! Our wedding video will be... Read More one we cherish forever.