Impressionistic Wedding Films

We believe your wedding is not just about one day. It’s about your story leading up to that day and the stories that will come after. Our mission is for your film to be a piece of family history, for your kids and grandkids to watch as a legacy of who you are and the promises you made to each other.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Entire Midwest Region (317) 627-3628

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Mark H

After viewing my daughter's wedding video, we would highly recommend Toast to be a couple's videographer. It was very professional and nice to see the interviews on how the couple met and the thoughts they had when they first met. The interview with the bride beforehand was... Read More really cool to see how excited she was. I thought that was very sweet. It was also fun to see parts of the reception and everyone enjoying themselves. We'll be able to look back on the day forever now.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Anya H

We were so impressed with the gentleman that came out to video our daughter's wedding. He was very professional and attentive to the bride and the groom, getting to know their personalities and their families. In watching the video, it brought tears to my eyes to see how well he... Read More edited the video to the vows, the speeches, and the other special moments with the music. We're thankful that he captured a lot of special little moments that we may not have seen throughout the night. We would gladly recommend Toast to any other couple that is getting married.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Anya H

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Chelsey S

Incredible! This video truly captured the love, beauty, and perfection of such an amazing day. Professional quality with key points from the day, and played to an upbeat and fitting sound track! Well done.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Marisa W

Great video!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Justin H

Overall I feel he did a great job. Got some moments that people didn't see. I enjoyed being around family. Watching the video seeing everything replay made myself smile more and more. I know that I cried a few times but glad it was for my father. The pictures of my brothers and... Read More my father are memorable. Getting us 5 together at one time is hard. But anything for my father.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Earl H

The overall video and whole ceremony was great. The video captured a lot of personal loving stuff that no one gets to see when it comes to us as a family.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Terry W

Very impressed with the video of my daughters wedding. I will recommend to friends.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Earl H

The videographer was excellent. Did a great job at capturing very special moments. Was never in the way of anything and was very professional. The one thing Toast Wedding films did for me was enable my wife and I to relive one of the best days of our life. Thank you

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Amanda H

Having a videographer was one of my top priorities for my wedding, and I looked at several when I first started planning. I found Toast through a Google search, and I fell in love with their videos. They were beautifully and professionally shot, and they pieced together... Read More beautiful stories that brought tears to my eyes. They were exactly what I was looking for, and they did not disappoint for my own wedding. The moments that they captured and the way they put them together are stunning. My husband and I have watched it over and over. It completely lets us relive that day and lets us see other special little parts that we missed, and that's exactly what we wanted. Other than having a beautiful product from our wedding, the team at Toast is fabulous. They were very easy to work with, had great communication, and delivered our video very quickly after wedding. Our videographer for our day was professional, didn't interfere at any point through the day, and blended well throughout. He made everyone involved in the wedding party very comfortable and didn't distract from any of our special moments at all. It was all very effortless. Overall, I couldn't be happier that we chose Toast Wedding Films for our wedding day. We have a gorgeous video that we will enjoy for years and years to come!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017

Jason was great to work with, he was professional but was enjoyable to have shooting our video. His fancy camera rig for shooting video was impressive, I guess it was for stabilizing the camera for moving shots? The video came out awesome and he tailored the final movie to... Read More what we were looking for. Thanks so much Jason and Toast!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Cary T

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding film. Jason Drake spent the whole day with us, capturing every precious moments. He also conducted a thoughtful interview so we could capture on film the tender words Cary and I wanted to say to eachother on our special day!... Read More Zachary Shields pieced together to perfect segments, music, and interview clips to make it a fabulous live story that Cary and I will treasure forever! We couldn'the be happier with our film! We highly recommend using these guys for your wedding. They were great to work with and finished our film ahead of schedule! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Liz H

I always knew I wanted a videographer for my wedding but wasn't sure I could fit it in the wedding budget. Determined to find a reasonable option I found Toast Wedding Films while searching for videographers online and immediately fell in love with their films. After noticing... Read More their extremely reasonable prices, I decided to reach out. Zachary responded to my initial email within an hr and we were on the phone later that afternoon discussing my videography needs. After learning more about their pricing and film options I decided to go with the Short Film. Zachary was extremely responsive throughout the planning process and never made me feel like I was being a nuisance with all my questions. Jason was our day-of videographer and he was also such a pleasure to work with. He captured all the shots he needed without disrupting the day-of timeline and worked very well with our photographer. We just received our film a few days ago and I cannot tell you how happy I am with the final product. It is absolutely beautiful! We have received so many compliments after sharing the video on social media and I could not be happier we decided to use Toast Wedding Films for our wedding videography!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Bao T

Weddings can get expensive, but my video was worth every cent. It is quite magical to re-live the day from angles I would have never seen... the thing that truly sets Toast apart (as someone who has seen many many wedding videos) is the authentic way they capture the sweet... Read More moments and the way there is a coherent storyline that is genuine, and beautiful. Zach is a professional and makes the process a breeze, Jason was very laid back and made everyone feel very comfortable yet magically was able to get the "whole thing" from every angle. From the moment he showed up till the moment he left, he felt like a natural extension of everything I saw, my third eye. I didn't even notice he had captured so much until I saw the footage. I loved my wedding day and my video, so a toast to you, for capturing and re-creating my story.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jacqueline K

Toast made a wonderful 15 minute wedding video for us at our wedding in June 2016. They were very professional, flexible (unfortunately it rained!), and had no problem editing and changing the video until it was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Andrew E

Worth every last penny! Even a year after our wedding, their customer service is fantastic! When my wife and I lost our flash drive containing 8+ hours of footage, Zach sent us a new copy the next day! That's so far beyond any expectation I could ever have for a wedding vendor.... Read More Bottom line, you found your videographer!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Hali A

Not only was working with Jason Drake from Toast Wedding Films effortless, but their work is outstanding! There was never a moment I doubted their magic after seeing their videos online. Jason moved through the day practically unseen, while also fulfilling every one of my... Read More requests. And how they can move not only myself, but also my family and friends to tears within seconds of watching their short film- they are gifted to say the least. Thank you Jason Drake & Toast Wedding Films for capturing our special day!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christine S

Zachary was wonderful to work with! He is very responsive and reliable!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Andrew E

Fantastic company! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer! The put together a beautiful video for us!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Hailey B

Zach does an amazing job of capturing exactly what makes your wedding so special. Our wedding video is amazing and set to a wonderful sound track. I highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

Toast Wedding Films did an absolutely fabulous job on our wedding video. I highly recommend them for your wedding. They are courteous, attentive, and professional. They did a wonderful job of capturing every special moment at our Daughter and Son-in-law's wedding.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Pat S

My daughter did almost all the planning for her wedding and hired 'TOAST WEDDING FILMS' to capture the memories of her wedding day. Like many parents of the bride we had a budget to stick to and TOAST let us accomplish that goal! Zach was so professional and easy to work with.... Read More The quality of the film was amazing for the money. The video was like a mini documentary of our daughter and son-in-laws relationship leading up to the wedding day... a wonderful love story and one you can watch over and over!!! It melted my heart! Thank you TOAST WEDDING FILMS and crew for making my baby girl's wedding day a beautiful lasting memory! :)

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Joe P

Professional team. Very happy with the final film of the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016

I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films! Our budget was stretched, so we decided to go with the Highlight Film to save some money. And we were so surprised by the quality! The finished product was first class and didn't look like a budget product at all. They were amazing at... Read More capturing all the real unposed moments and making us feel so comfortable in the process. We hardly knew that they were there, which was great for me because I don't like being in front of the camera. They even incorporated some footage that my sister took into the final video. I can't believe that we almost let the additional cost talk us out of having a wedding video. We now have a memory that recreates the feel of our wedding day so much better than pictures ever could. We had a small wedding and our video has allowed us to relive the experience with our family and friends. My husband and I have watched it about 100 times. I'm so glad to have this memory to look back on and remind us of our amazing day.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

Love it! Captured our wedding better than I could have imagined. Just hire them already.