Toast Wedding Films Kansas City

Greater Kansas City Area

Impressionistic Wedding Films

Our dedication to artistry and storytelling draws you in, moves you, and brings your love story to life. We've been honored to create wedding films for hundreds of incredible couples. Each one of their stories is distinctive and we pride ourselves on creating moving films that artistically convey those love stories. We believe your wedding is not just about one day. It’s about your story leading up to that day and the stories that will come after. Our films bring your day to life – allowing the two of you to relive every laugh, every tear, and every moment that went by in a flash. Your loved ones will thank you for allowing your celebration to serve as a legacy of family history for generations to come.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Greater Kansas City Area (833) 888-6278

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Shelby H

My husband and I were actually referred to the Toast by our photographer. We had looked at a lot of videos, but there was something special about her video...it truly told their story. It was so personable and breathtaking. From watching her video, I felt like I knew the love... Read More that they shared even though I hardly knew her yet. That was the kind of video I wanted. I wanted anyone that watched this video to feel the love that we had. Did the Toast deliver? BEYOND my expectations! Our video is BREATHTAKING. We got exactly what I wanted, a video that showed our raw feelings and the celebration of our family and friends. It is the perfect collaboration of our best day ever and each time I watch it I feel like I am reliving the day again and again. The people are great to collaborate with via email or by phone. The brother/sister duo that came to film our day were the kindest and sweetest souls. They captured our raw selves and all of the details that I wanted. When you are looking for your videographer...don't skimp on the best deal. You truly get what you pay for and this is a video that will last a lifetime. Do you really want to go cheap on that? NO! I want something that I can save and share with my children and grandchildren. My husband and I will truly cherish this video forever. Thank you Toast Wedding Films.

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Sarah N

Toast Wedding Films did a good job with the editing and final product of our big day. The videographer they sent to film the wedding did not do a very good job, but the editor did a good job make the video good. The videographer was MIA while my husband and I were doing our... Read More photos with family, our wedding party and part of the time my husband and I were getting pictures alone. This is a vital time for a videographer to be capturing the moment. I had a guest search for him and found him sitting in the wedding venue doing nothing. He told me he was filming in the venue when I asked where he was.. I'm sad we missed some good footage and would have liked some of the footage with our family and wedding party while doing Photos. I will give a rating of 3 because final product was good.

2018-03-21T23:55:58 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah, First, thanks for being willing to chat on the phone earlier today to provide some feedback on the filming of your wedding day. I appreciate your comments and I’m glad we were able to produce a film that you are happy with and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Abby K

Our videographer did an amazing job capturing all the special moments in our outdoor wedding at Avon Gardens. We were so happy with our video!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Sarah B

Zach and his team did such a wonderful job on our wedding video. I love the detail they put into it and even made edits to the video when I asked. In addition to the beautiful video, I also got the raw footage. The raw footage was just as important and beautiful to me, and I am... Read More glad that Toast understood that. I will get to relive my wedding day over and over thanks to Toast Wedding Films.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Sarah C

We absolutely loved working with Toast Wedding Films. After watching a few of their videos, we knew immediately that we wanted to book them for our own wedding. Toast made everything about the process--from booking to payment to day-of planning--simple and fun. They were always... Read More available for any questions or concerns we had, and our wedding day video went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks to Toast Wedding Films, we have an absolutely beautiful way to relive our wedding day again and again.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Ginny S

I literally could not recommend this company enough. I last minute decided I wanted a videographer at my wedding and luckily Toast Wedding Films had my wedding date available. I almost felt like it was too good to be true, but it ended up being worth every single penny. The... Read More video is GORGEOUS and since you get the edited video, an hour long video with the ceremony and all the speeches and dances, AND all the raw footage, it's a great value for money. I recommend using this company above all others due to its good value for money and the stunning quality of work. If you don't believe me, check out the example videos on their website. Every single one is beautiful, unique, and extremely well done.

2018-02-12T16:38:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so happy we were able to work with you:).

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Rachael L

I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films for your wedding day videographer. They were responsive and easy to work with throughout the planning process. During the events, they were non-invasive and did a great job capturing all of the important parts. The final film was... Read More beautiful. I only wanted a couple of edits and they made those changes quickly and with no questions asked.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Allie S

They did an excellent job and provided us with something we will be able to look back on for forever!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Elizabeth G

The video captured the wedding beautifully! I loved how the vows were highlighted as well as the speeches that were made. This really showcased the love that the bride and groom have for one another and watching it brought back fond memories of my brother’s wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Amber A

Amazing photographer, did such a wonderful job of capturing all the beauty during my best friends wedding. I would recommend him to everyone!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Carey R

We used Toast Wedding Films for our wedding in June of 2017 at Swan Lake Resort. They did a wonderful job. They had a camera all day with the guys golfing , etc. And another camera with the girls getting ready, etc. They put it together wonderfully and made it possible for us to... Read More make changes before we ended up with the final project. They were helpful and patient with us during this process. This was a last minute decision to film the wedding and I am so glad we did. Toast helped to create memories we can watch again and again.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Cindy C

Quite simply, Toast Wedding Films is fantastic. They were friendly, professional, and the quality of their work is incredible. The video that they created from my son's wedding has left our friends and families in awe. They truly captured the spirit and energy of the special... Read More day. Thank you!

2018-03-21T23:56:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Michelle W

As a big sister and Maid of Honor, you want your little sister's wedding day to be perfect, Toast Wedding Films helped make this possible. The day of the wedding seems like a blur, but with the wedding film we have been able to reflect on the special moments Chris captured for... Read More my sister and brother in-law. The film is beautiful and creative, truly so impressed with their work. Chris was wonderful to work with and never made filming seem uncomfortable or forced, we didn't even notice he was their. Thank you for your great work!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Bob W

Toast Wedding Films did a fantastic job capturing all the special moments from my daughter's wedding day. A videographer was something she was certain she wanted to have at the wedding, so indeed we had one. I am certainly glad we chose Toast Wedding Films. Chris captured... Read More moments that we will be able to cherish for a lifetime. There is nothing greater than seeing your child so happy and in love, something we will forever be able to relive through her wedding film. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018

We came across Toast Wedding Films on the Knot and were immediately impressed with the quality of their films. Not only was their work great but it also fit our budget so we decided to hire them for our summer wedding. Throughout the planning phase of our wedding, Zach was... Read More always available for questions and/or suggestions. Chris did an awesome job of capturing everything we wanted on the day of the wedding and we did not feel overwhelmed with the presence of the camera. After the wedding we went through a few edits and Zach was always very attentive and made sure we got what we wanted. We are very happy with the end result and would highly recommend Toast Wedding Films to other couples looking to capture their special day!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Rachel C

We came across Toast Wedding Films on the Knot and were immediately impressed with the quality of their films. Not only was their work great but it also fit our budget so we decided to hire them for our summer wedding. Throughout the planning phase of our wedding, Zach was... Read More always available for questions and/or suggestions. Chris did an awesome job of capturing everything we wanted on the day of the wedding and we did not feel overwhelmed with the presence of camera crew. After the wedding we went through a few edits and Zach was always very attentive and made sure we got what we wanted. We are very happy with the end result and would highly recommend Toast Wedding Films to other couples looking to capture their special day!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Tammy W

Zach and Chris did a phenomenal job capturing the beauty and essence of our daughter's wedding day. They were professional, creative and unobtrusive as they filmed each moment of the day and were a pleasure to work with. They created the most beautiful and meaningful film for... Read More Rachel and Lance and our families that will be a treasure for years to come! Extremely pleased!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Tammy W

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Rachel W

Toast Wedding Films did an amazing job! They captured so many wonderful details and priceless memories from our wedding. They were professional, on time, they're very good at what they do, and they always made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I can't say enough about... Read More how wonderful they were! My wife and I were extremely pleased! -Lance C.

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Andrea S

Toast was wonderful to work with! They were quick to respond to all questions/emails and were extremely accommodating and professional. They gave us the opportunity to make several rounds of edits to ensure that we were happy with the final product. Our video is absolutely... Read More beautiful and perfectly captures everything I envisioned. We can’t thank them enough for all of their hard work. Our wedding video will always be the best reminder of the most special day! Do yourself a favor and hire Toast – you won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Nicole G

Zach was easy to work with throughout the whole process from initial meeting to reviewing the footage after the wedding. Daniel was our videograher for our wedding day. He also super easy to work with. The wedding video was excellent and he was willing to do minor modifications.... Read More The footage from the entire day was given to us hassle free and split up into manageable chunks for ease of use.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Robert L

Zach did a great job coordinating the details with us for the wedding day and helping us figure out what we wanted in a wedding video. Chris was great to work with on our wedding day. He did a great job capturing footage from before the wedding, during the ceremony, pictures,... Read More and reception. We love our highlight film and would recommend Toast Wedding Films to couples looking for a great videographer.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Kati L

We can't recommend Toast Wedding Films enough! Our videographer was Anthony and he was great to work with. He already knew our photographers (they were old friends), so everything worked really well. He was great to work with and our film turned out amazing!! Highly... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Dara E

Zach and Chris were both great to work with! Zach helped us a lot in the early planning stages, figuring out which package would be best for us and was very flexible with our budget. He was very easy to contact and responded quickly to our questions. Chris did an excellent job... Read More on the day of the wedding and worked well with our photographers. We LOVED our highlight film, it was perfect! I loved that they also included all of the raw footage. I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Mar M

Great high quality product, easy to work with! Would hire them again for sure.