Toast Wedding Films Kansas City

Greater Kansas City Area

Impressionistic Wedding Films

We believe your wedding is not just about one day. It’s about your story leading up to that day and the stories that will come after. Our mission is for your film to be a piece of family history, for your kids and grandkids to watch as a legacy of who you are and the promises you made to each other.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Greater Kansas City Area (833) 888-6278

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Shelby H

My husband and I were actually referred to the Toast by our photographer. We had looked at a lot of videos, but there was something special about her video...it truly told their story. It was so personable and breathtaking. From watching her video, I felt like I knew the love... Read More that they shared even though I hardly knew her yet. That was the kind of video I wanted. I wanted anyone that watched this video to feel the love that we had. Did the Toast deliver? BEYOND my expectations! Our video is BREATHTAKING. We got exactly what I wanted, a video that showed our raw feelings and the celebration of our family and friends. It is the perfect collaboration of our best day ever and each time I watch it I feel like I am reliving the day again and again. The people are great to collaborate with via email or by phone. The brother/sister duo that came to film our day were the kindest and sweetest souls. They captured our raw selves and all of the details that I wanted. When you are looking for your videographer...don't skimp on the best deal. You truly get what you pay for and this is a video that will last a lifetime. Do you really want to go cheap on that? NO! I want something that I can save and share with my children and grandchildren. My husband and I will truly cherish this video forever. Thank you Toast Wedding Films.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Tim H

It was a pleasure having Sam around; he was easy going and was able to stay in the background while capturing all the moments. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Bingbing H

Zach and Sam were amazing to work with! They listened to all the details I requested and have been incredibly patient with all that I've asked. This was definitely a wedding must!! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Erin A

Hiring Toast Wedding Films was by far the best decision I made when planning my wedding. Not only were they more affordable than most, but the quality of my wedding video was above and beyond great. I cannot say enough good things about this vendor! Our wedding video will be... Read More one we cherish forever.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Malika B

The team produce exactly what we asked for! We were so pleased with our video and will cherish it forever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Courtney W

My husband and I went back and forth about whether or not we wanted to hire a wedding videographer. If you're in the same boat as we were, DO IT! Looking back, it was the BEST decision we made. From beginning to end, the Toast team worked with us to perfectly capture our day.... Read More Our videographer was professional, laid back, accommodating, and flexible. The final video was beyond our expectations and captured our personalities perfectly, showing both the sentimental side and crazy/fun side of our wedding day. We'll truly treasure it for a lifetime. I can't say enough great things about Toast Wedding Films and look forward to being able to relive our wedding day for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Danielle L

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! We just received our video, and I am completely blown away. I felt like I was there, reliving the entire day again. Hands down the best money we spent on our wedding. The team was so incredibly easy and friendly to work with, I highly recommend choosing... Read More Toast Wedding Films. I rarely write reviews, but felt compelled to, after seeing our video!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Katie N

We had a wonderful experience working with Toast Wedding Films. They were professional and prompt - we absolutely love our video and have watched it so many times since our wedding last May. Definitely recommend without reservation!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Josh V

Toast did such an amazing job with our wedding video! They were so professional and flexible. The final edit of our video was magical, and all of our friends and family commented on how unique it was. Highly recommend!! Great investment!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Colleen L

We had an amazing experience working with Toast Wedding Films! From initial contact through actual filming of our day and receiving the video, everything was absolute perfection. We received so many compliments from friends and family, even those who were not in attendance,... Read More about how amazed they were that it captured the most perfect moments and emotions of the day! Would absolutely recommend to any bride and groom!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kara T

Toast gets 5 stars from me for a variety of reasons. First, Zach impressed me with his openness and communication before ever booking. He gave me a fair deal for sure. Our videographer, Jason, was awesome. He had a great attitude and caught all the important moments exactly how... Read More I requested. Then came the final video <3. Zach let me submit edits before agreeing on the final version. I was super impressed with how quickly and easily he made the edits, and they delivered the video before the promised date! I love Toast and I love showing my video to friends and family. They're all so impressed and in love with it too!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brad B

We had a wonderful experience with the Toast team! In addition to being professional throughout the whole process and delivering our video assets on time, they accommodated all of our special requests and ideas. I would recommend Toast to any Bride and Groom. Affordable,... Read More professional, on-time, and super creative. We're more than happy with the two videos that they filmed, edited, and produced for us!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Abby F

We could not have been happier with Zachary and team. Jason captured on wedding the day-of, and we could hardly tell he was there (in a good way!). All of the guys we interacted with from Toast were professional, prompt, and very nice. They were also very reasonable compared to... Read More other options for videography. I am so happy we have our wedding video to relive our day. Everyone who has seen it comments on how beautifully done it is. My husband wasn't too keen on getting a videographer but now is so happy we did. I highly recommend Toast!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Rachel L

We are so happy with our decision to hire Toast Wedding Films to capture our special day! Our videographer was very professional and creative. Our photographers told us that they really enjoyed working with him, and so did we! The editor was responsive and willing to make the... Read More small changes we requested. We absolutely love our wedding video and will be recommending Toast Wedding Films to all of our friends!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Haley W

Finding and selecting a videographer is HARD, but I am so happy I decided to work with Toast Wedding Films. They were fantastic to work with from beginning to end, and they truly make you feel that your wedding and your film is important to them. They worked great with my... Read More photographer and just added a really fun and positive vibe to all the festivities of the day. I truly can't say enough great things about them!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Michael S

Toast Wedding Films perfectly captured our wedding on film! We were pleased with everything (from beginning to end) throughout the entire process of working with them.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Karolee B

The film brings out emotions each time we view it. Zach and JD were superb professionals that developed a plan to our specifications, executed the plan to perfection and then delivered an amazing final product. We cannot thank them both enough for the memory they created for us... Read More that we will cherish. Job well done Toast Wedding Films.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Lindsey J

Zach was easy to work with & end product was great

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Jonathan W

Toast Wedding Films, and Zachary Shields are world class videographers. Toast is more than your ordinary wedding vendor. Zachary is an accomplished film maker and documentarian. As a result, all the videos he produced for us are of very Hollywood professional quality. He and... Read More his team are clearly many steps above the average wedding video producers, and worth every penny. On top of his skills, he and his team are some of the nicest people we could have asked for. They are professional, pleasant, responsive, and extraordinarily talented. We would recommend them without any reservation. Anyone who is lucky enough to hire Toast Wedding Films and Zachary and his team will be thankful.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

We had a fantastic experience using Toast Wedding Films for our wedding video. My wife and I decided last minute (4pm the night before our wedding) that we wanted to hire a videographer. The folks at Toast were extremely responsive and easy to work with which was a relief given... Read More the pseudo-hectic state we were in the night before our wedding. Our experience the day of our wedding was very positive. Our videographer showed up on time, was very polite, was professional and was respectful of our time. After the wedding they were extremely patient with us through the editing process. We were blown away by the finished product. They so perfectly captured not only the essence of our wedding but also the essence of our relationship. When we share the video with folks who weren't at the wedding, they always remark that they feel as if they were there. I am so happy that we made the last minute call to hire a videographer and I am thankful we ended up going with Toast!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Alex C

Zach and his team are amazing. On the day of, the videographers were not intrusive and were very "go-with-the-flow." They captured everything so well, and it truly showed in the video. The final video that Zach edited blew us away! When showing our friends and family, everyone... Read More has been so impressed by the quality of videography and how he truly captured the emotions of the day. Thank you Toast for helping us remember one of the most special days of our lives.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Mark H

After viewing my daughter's wedding video, we would highly recommend Toast to be a couple's videographer. It was very professional and nice to see the interviews on how the couple met and the thoughts they had when they first met. The interview with the bride beforehand was... Read More really cool to see how excited she was. I thought that was very sweet. It was also fun to see parts of the reception and everyone enjoying themselves. We'll be able to look back on the day forever now.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Chelsey H

Incredible! This video truly captured the love, beauty, and perfection of such an amazing day. Professional quality with key points from the day, and played to an upbeat and fitting sound track! Well done.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Marisa W

Great video!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Justin H

Overall I feel he did a great job. Got some moments that people didn't see. I enjoyed being around family. Watching the video seeing everything replay made myself smile more and more. I know that I cried a few times but glad it was for my father. The pictures of my brothers and... Read More my father are memorable. Getting us 5 together at one time is hard. But anything for my father.