Todd Studios Photography + Stationery

Maplewood, MO

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

3532 Greenwood Blvd, Maplewood, MO (314) 541-0299

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Matt R

Angie and Todd Studios did an outstanding job with our wedding photos and engagement session. What I really appreciated about Angie is she took the time to get to know us before any photos were taken. She gauged our likes and dislikes and also got a feel for our personalities.... Read More This made our engagement session much more enjoyable and it showed in the pictures. The wedding photos were amazing! Angie and Katie captured so many great shots; these are truly pictures we will treasure forever! Todd studios may not be the cheapest option (they aren't the most expensive either), but they are worth every penny.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Kristin S

We loved our Engagement and Wedding Day pictures! My husband and I worked with Todd Studios this past June for our wedding day photography. Angie did a phenomenal job capturing our special day!! She and her assistant were with our bridal party for over 12 hours on our Wedding... Read More day and Angie really helped ensure everything was organized and kept us on time at each picture spot for our big group (10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, 2 ushers, 2 ring bearers, and 1 flower girl). We highly recommend Angie and Todd Studios!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Matthew M

We have so many great things to say about Angie and Todd Studios Photography and Stationary! Angie is such a talented photographer. Our wedding photos are way better than we ever imagined they could be. We also had Todd Studios make our programs and seating chart. We have... Read More had so many compliments on both. We highly recommend Angie and Todd Studios!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Maggie W

Angie and Todd Studios were fantastic to work with on our wedding day! They truly were flexible, creative, kind, and fun; it made for a very personalized experience. They captured us and our day beautifully, despite the 106 degree July heat. My mother-in-law said it best, "I... Read More can't believe how crisp and clear your photos are. Angie really did a wonderful job!"

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jennifer F

Angie made everything so easy and was wonderful to work with! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing and she was so helpful leading up to the big day. I would highly recommend Todd Studios Photography!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Todd O

Words can't describe how amazing Angie with Todd Studio's is at what she does. Her talent and eye match up perfectly with her great personality. From the moment we interviewed her we knew she was passionate about what she does and when we received our engagement photos, this... Read More was confirmed. Every step of the way she was organized and kept us on time, while not compromising on the final product. She and her assistant spent the entire day we were married ensuring that every moment would be perfectly captured. We have used her for engagement, wedding, maternity and soon to be newborn photos. I can't imagine using anyone else to help capture our favorite moments.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Erika H

My husband and I worked with Todd Studios this past June for our wedding day photography and stationary. Angie, our photographer, is the most professional, kind and dedicated photographer you can work with. She was with our wedding party for 12 hours the day of our wedding and... Read More captured every moment. Her gentle guidance made posing for photos comfortable and carefree throughout the course of the day. She made every one of our 18+ bridal party members and families feel confident in front of the camera. After our wedding, Angie created the most gorgeous platinum leather wedding album for us. She is beyond dedicated to her clients far after the wedding day is over! We also worked with Carrie for our save the dates and invitations. She custom designed the perfect stationary to match our formal and elegant look. Not to mention the convenience of using the same vendor for two of your most important wedding needs! I know both of these women will remain our friends for the celebrations and milestones to come!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Amanda N

Angie was AMAZING! She kept us on time throughout the day and put up with my rowdy bridal party. Her photos were beautiful and her turn around was great. She captured every special moment of the day and memory so beautifully. I will cherish my wedding photos forever!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017

Angie photographed our wedding this past weekend and was so great to work with. We received compliments all night on how wonderful she was. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Teresa B

HIRE TODD STUDIOS! Angie is absolutely amazing and the best you will find out there. She gets really involved and excited about your story and does everything she can to capture all the little details that are special to you in a unique way. She gets inspired by crazy ideas or... Read More memories you have and finds ways to incorporate those into your photos. Looking at my wedding photos bring back all the joy and beauty that I remember, but they look ten times better through her lens. I could not be happier with my wedding photos. I'm a very down to earth and simple person, but these photos are stunning and professional and way beyond what I could have ever imagined. Angie is also very patient and helpful post wedding trying to finalize album details. Angie has such a bubbly personality that she makes it easy to get along with her and fun to have her around. She knows when to interject and step in, and when to stay behind the camera. Her whole goal is to help you have the perfect wedding day, whatever that may mean for you. She'll be there to take pictures of what you want and won't leave until you are satisfied. Her assistant (Holly) is also wonderful! So helpful and the life of the party to have around. She had fun keeping the wedding party entertained during our couple shots and snapped some of the most random moments that I treasure in a photo to this day. Holly also let me sit on her jacket to protect my dress from the fallen log we were sitting on. It's the little things that make this studio well worth the phone call. You will not be disappointed at all with Todd Studios. I highly highly recommend them. I would fork over however much it takes to have Angie because she is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Katy B

From the first appointment with Angie, I knew we were in good hands! Our engagement photos turned out SO well and I could not wait for the wedding photos! They did not disappoint! Angie and her assistant photographer were so easy to work with. I really cannot say enough good... Read More things about Angie and the quality of her work! We have amazing photos to look at to remember our special day!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ashley L

We loved working with Angie!! We were so happy with all of our photos and her prices were very reasonable. The best part about working with her is how comfortable she made us feel. It felt like we were out taking photos with a friend we'd known for a long time which I'm sure... Read More helped make our photos look even better. On our wedding day she brought along Holly and we loved her as well. Both of them have such fantastic personalities it made taking pictures fun. Thanks for giving us some fantastic memories!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kayla W

Angie Armstrong is INCREDIBLE and talented beyond words. I really can't say enough great things about her. We found Todd Studios through my cousin whose wedding she photographed. Their photos had turned out gorgeous and Angie really captured their relationship in an authentic... Read More manner. My husband and I loved how all of her work looked so natural, and timeless. I LOVED that we had an engagement session with Angie. Not only did we end up with incredible pictures that we'll treasure forever, but it gave us a chance to get to know Angie and get out any photography-related jitters before the big day. Angie was so funny, loving, and accommodating the entire time. She even put up with us as I insisted on bringing my overly-skittish dog into our engagement photos - and the pictures turned out amazing! Angie and her team were also rock stars on the day of my wedding. Since our wedding was on NYE, it was a very long day (starting at 10am and going until past midnight), but Angie insisted on being there to cover the entire day so she wouldn't miss anything from getting ready to the countdown to midnight. That in itself was a HUGE relief because I was worried that we'd end up having to cut out some important moments, since many photographers have a max number of hours on the day, but Angie stayed through to ensure she got everything. She is a true professional and you can tell that she is incredibly passionate about photography and genuinely loves her job. I am beyond thrilled with how our pictures turned out and will always recommend Angie at Todd Studios for anyone getting married. I know we'll be contacting her in the future for all of our photography needs! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kayla A

Angie from Todd Studios took our engagement pictures this May 2016 and I am in love with them. My fiance and I were super nervous to take our engagement pics, we usually do one type of picture EVERY time. But Angie helped us with so many poses. I also was very upset going into... Read More the session, the day was so cloudy (I wanted sun so I almost postponed), my hair got flat an hour after getting it done, AND we locked ourselves out of our apartment without the car keys! Angie was sooo accommodating and also made me completely forget about my hair and the clouds and the loss of time. You can't even tell with how amazing our pictures are! I mention this because its something very easy to worry about but Angie definitely put me at ease. The only sad part is that I'm getting married in NJ and can't afford to bring Todd Studios, but if my wedding was in STL I would chose Todd Studios in a heartbeart. My engagement pictures were done in 3 weeks and I love how the company is presented through the blog, website and social media - she is so amazing to work with and I can't tell you enough how much I wish we could have them for our wedding <3

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Sara H

Angie, with Todd Studios was originally recommended by a friend. She had done our family session and we loved her work so we decided to use her for our wedding. Her team was patient with my my daughter who wouldn't cooperate. They were creative with the scenery at our venue.... Read More They hung out all day/night to ensure we had all the photos we wanted. They were easy to work with and never complained about the heat. After spending the entire day together, I felt a friendship with them. I wouldn't change a thing and our day turned out amazing! Now I have wonderful memories thanks to them. I highly recommend Todd Studios to any couple searching for a photographer!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Karyn W

Angie was a phenomenal photographer to work with for a wedding. My husband and I did not want hardly any 'posed' photos and asked for her to capture the moments: people laughing, talking, dancing, us together, etc. And she did! Our hundreds and hundreds of pictures are exactly... Read More what I envisioned, and we will forever be grateful for her taking our direction and being such an amazing artist. We switched venues in the middle of the process, and she didn't skip a beat and accommodated all changes into our original plan. She was fun, professional and put us at ease. I didn't even notice her during the reception, and yet she was there, capturing everything. I am moved when I look at our wedding photos; we love re-living all the small, special moments that we might have otherwise forgotten about had she not gotten them on camera. Thanks Angie for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kayla B

Todd Studios is just amazing!! We are blown away with everything they do. Angie is the best photographer I have ever worked with and she is so easy going. She went along with everything we wanted for our engagement session and wedding and had so many great ideas of her own!... Read More Her assistant was also fantastic and energetic and did great with the little girls. I can't wait to get our wedding album! We also had Carrie do all of our stationary and were blown away! It was exactly what I had in mind and we received so many compliments on the invitations. I can't wait to use Todd Studios again in the future for family and baby pictures!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Tim S

We were married in March 2016 and working with Angie at Todd Studios was great. She was very easy to work with and was able to help coach us on all things photography. Neither my wife or I knew much about what to expect, do or ask of our photographer. Angie helped steer us in... Read More the right direction and helped our day go smoothly. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Sarah N

We booked with Todd Studios Photography and Stationary and could not have been happier! Angie and Carrie were both AMAZING! I fell in love with Angie's work when looking at wedding photographer websites. After meeting with her, I knew this was who I wanted to work with. She... Read More can make anyone feel at ease and her pure talent shines through with her work. I felt truly beautiful on my wedding day, a feeling I do not typically feel about myself. After being able to view and get our photos, I am able to relive that amazing feeling over and over! We also booked and worked with Carrie for stationary (last minute, thank you again)! Carrie was phenomenal and extremely patient, making sure to take into considerate all of my "little quirks" to make sure she designed exactly what I was envisioning. We received numerous compliments on our seating chart and programs. If you are researching photographers and/or stationary, give Angie or Carrie a call, you will not be disappointed! Oh and Congratulations, happy wedding planning! :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Laura K

I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos from Todd Studios! Angie is professional, fun and truly cares about capturing our special moments throughout the day. Even with our large and somewhat rambunctious wedding party, Angie and Holly were able to handle the entire day... Read More with grace and professionalism. And not only are the photographers great, but their work is AMAZING. There are SO many gorgeous shots, from the little details that we spent hours planning to the big moments - everything is captured just beautifully. I am so happy with our photos and cannot wait to display them in our home. The only downside is that it will be hard to pick which ones we want to display because they are all truly unique and exquisite. I cannot keep track of how many family members, friends and coworkers have commented on our amazing photography and have asked who we used! On top of their professionalism, they care about you as a person. Before I walked down the aisle, I was waiting in a room that was a little warm, and I began to get nervous seeing all the people sitting down for the wedding ceremony. Holly, the second photographer, quickly picked up a book and started fanning me to cool me down and made sure I was ok before the big moment. This simple gesture was one I won't forget. I would reccomend Todd Studios to any couple that is looking for fun and loving individuals to spend their wedding day with, who will not only capture special moments and candid shots, but also the beautiful details of your wedding day. Angie and Holly became a memorable part of the day. I know I will be looking back on these memories for years to come.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Rachel L

Angela came highly recommend and after reaching out to hear about her full service packages I knew she was the one. She has an adorable studio, very professional, and very easy/fun to work with. I did not have many thoughts or opinions on photos so I let her guide the way with... Read More her expertise. She nailed our engagement shoot and I loved her assistant on the day of the wedding. They were real troopers running around with us all day to capture the perfect moments. I loved working with Todd Studios!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Andrea K

Wow! Our Wedding Day was captured beautifully by Angie with Todd Studios Photography and Stationery! Her talent truly shines through her work! From every detail, shadow, and set up, these pictures help my husband and I re-live the best day of our life! Angie's professionalism,... Read More out going personality and organization makes her a pleasure, and joy, to work with! We also used Carrie for our invitations, and woah!, were they amazing! Everything I asked for, and more! Despite the constant phone calls and emails and "one more things" Carrie was flexible and willing to do what she had to to make every detail perfect! Every last thing about Todd Studios will amaze you, I promise you that! We will cherish these photos, and these memories, for the rest of our life! Thanks for all the great work ladies! You are appreciated more then you know! :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Jessika O

Our wedding and engagement photos were simply amazing! Angela and her team could not have been captured our day more perfectly! After seeing her work for my friend's two sisters' weddings, hiring Todd Studios was a no brainer! I have received countless compliments on both our... Read More engagement and wedding pictures. Angela and her team were awesome to work with. She directed shots and made sure to get all of the pictures we had discussed in our meetings. Additionally, Angela doesn't put a time constraint on your day. She and her team are there from start to finish. Todd Studios is well worth the investment! I look forward to working with Angela for many years to come!

Todd Studios for the WIN!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Bess M

Todd Studios did both my stationary and my photography for my fall wedding. I was so pleased with the invitations and the photos were just BREATH-TAKING! I have a hard time posing naturally for formal pictures but Angela made it so easy and comfortable and was able to grab some... Read More beautiful shots. She and her team have a knack for getting to know their clients and finding unique and beautiful shots. You will not be disappointed if you choose to use Todd Studios.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

The whole experience was fantastic. Really great job. Angie is the best. Pictures tirned out better than i hoped for.