What sets us apart? Personality!

At Todd Studios we want to get to know you. Knowing your personality allows you to be more comfortable at photoshoots and that shines through in our photos. It also helps us create the perfect wedding stationery for your fabulous day. Come in as clients - stay as friends.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

3532 Greenwood Blvd, Maplewood, MO (314) 541-0299

Winter Wedding 2015

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Emily K

I can not say enough good things about Angie and Carrie at Todd Studios. I met Angie in February of 2014 at my sisters wedding. I booked Angie shortly after we saw the slideshow of my sisters wedding. BEAUTIFUL! We met for my engagement pictures in October of 2015 and she... Read More was able to capture Josh and my relationship perfectly. She kept us calm and comfortable. She also made us laugh a lot. Our smiles were genuine. Fast Forward three months later to our wedding. Angie was on time and worked quickly, efficiently, and directly. She was open to suggestions and worked candidly too. It wasn't a surprise to me, having worked with Angie before, that she was so natural and calm with our rowdy bridal party. Our reception, ceremony, and pre ceremony photos were AMAZING. I didn't have a videographer so I appreciated the amount and uniqueness of each photo. Thanks to Angie, our photos were also chosen to be published on the Knot Website :). My Dad and I were also a cover photo for an article titled, "13 Father-Daughter Pictures That Perfectly Explain Why We Love Our Dads"-also on the Knot website. Carrie Bolt designed my invitations at Todd Studios, and although I changed my mind a lot, Carrie was able to nail my vision. I received many compliments on my invitations. This made me extremely happy because your invitation is your wedding's first impression. Carrie was easy to work with, worked in a timely fashion, and was flexible with her schedule. I highly recommend Angie and Carrie at Todd Studios. I have recommended Angie to several friends and family who are extremely happy with her work as well. I can' wait to see Angie again in April of 2016 for my youngest sister's wedding. I think we should start inviting her to Christmas too :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Haley M

I could not say enough good things about Angie and Todd Studios! We used their services for our engagement photos and wedding. Angie is a phenomenal photographer and amazing person. I spoke with numerous other photographers in St. Louis and never saw the magic in other photos... Read More the way I do with Todd Studios albums. Also, I don't love being photographed and was nervous about finding a photographer who'd make me feel comfortable. Angie and I clicked immediately. She has a sunny disposition and it's clear from the moment you meet her that she knows exactly what she's doing and loves her job. I was never nervous about our pcitures not turning out stunning - which for a perfectionist like me is REALLY saying something! She was a joy to work with; professional, thorough, and quick to respond to questions (and I had many....). Also, I was an out-of-town bride so logisitcs were particularly tricky for us and she was always patient and flexible. On the wedding day she came on time with her co-photographer Jennifer (who was also wonderful!). It was POURING on our wedding day and the wedding was to be outside (as were all the photos). She remained calm and knew exactly how to work around everything. We also used their photobooth services which were great! I truly cannot recommed their services more highly.

Loved Angie with Todd Studios!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Sarah W

Angie was amazing and I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Katy B

From the first appointment with Angie, I knew we were in good hands! Our engagement photos turned out SO well and I could not wait for the wedding photos! They did not disappoint! Angie and her assistant photographer were so easy to work with. I really cannot say enough good... Read More things about Angie and the quality of her work! We have amazing photos to look at to remember our special day!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ashley L

We loved working with Angie!! We were so happy with all of our photos and her prices were very reasonable. The best part about working with her is how comfortable she made us feel. It felt like we were out taking photos with a friend we'd known for a long time which I'm sure... Read More helped make our photos look even better. On our wedding day she brought along Holly and we loved her as well. Both of them have such fantastic personalities it made taking pictures fun. Thanks for giving us some fantastic memories!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kayla W

Angie Armstrong is INCREDIBLE and talented beyond words. I really can't say enough great things about her. We found Todd Studios through my cousin whose wedding she photographed. Their photos had turned out gorgeous and Angie really captured their relationship in an authentic... Read More manner. My husband and I loved how all of her work looked so natural, and timeless. I LOVED that we had an engagement session with Angie. Not only did we end up with incredible pictures that we'll treasure forever, but it gave us a chance to get to know Angie and get out any photography-related jitters before the big day. Angie was so funny, loving, and accommodating the entire time. She even put up with us as I insisted on bringing my overly-skittish dog into our engagement photos - and the pictures turned out amazing! Angie and her team were also rock stars on the day of my wedding. Since our wedding was on NYE, it was a very long day (starting at 10am and going until past midnight), but Angie insisted on being there to cover the entire day so she wouldn't miss anything from getting ready to the countdown to midnight. That in itself was a HUGE relief because I was worried that we'd end up having to cut out some important moments, since many photographers have a max number of hours on the day, but Angie stayed through to ensure she got everything. She is a true professional and you can tell that she is incredibly passionate about photography and genuinely loves her job. I am beyond thrilled with how our pictures turned out and will always recommend Angie at Todd Studios for anyone getting married. I know we'll be contacting her in the future for all of our photography needs! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kayla A

Angie from Todd Studios took our engagement pictures this May 2016 and I am in love with them. My fiance and I were super nervous to take our engagement pics, we usually do one type of picture EVERY time. But Angie helped us with so many poses. I also was very upset going into... Read More the session, the day was so cloudy (I wanted sun so I almost postponed), my hair got flat an hour after getting it done, AND we locked ourselves out of our apartment without the car keys! Angie was sooo accommodating and also made me completely forget about my hair and the clouds and the loss of time. You can't even tell with how amazing our pictures are! I mention this because its something very easy to worry about but Angie definitely put me at ease. The only sad part is that I'm getting married in NJ and can't afford to bring Todd Studios, but if my wedding was in STL I would chose Todd Studios in a heartbeart. My engagement pictures were done in 3 weeks and I love how the company is presented through the blog, website and social media - she is so amazing to work with and I can't tell you enough how much I wish we could have them for our wedding <3

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Sara H

Angie, with Todd Studios was originally recommended by a friend. She had done our family session and we loved her work so we decided to use her for our wedding. Her team was patient with my my daughter who wouldn't cooperate. They were creative with the scenery at our venue.... Read More They hung out all day/night to ensure we had all the photos we wanted. They were easy to work with and never complained about the heat. After spending the entire day together, I felt a friendship with them. I wouldn't change a thing and our day turned out amazing! Now I have wonderful memories thanks to them. I highly recommend Todd Studios to any couple searching for a photographer!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Karyn W

Angie was a phenomenal photographer to work with for a wedding. My husband and I did not want hardly any 'posed' photos and asked for her to capture the moments: people laughing, talking, dancing, us together, etc. And she did! Our hundreds and hundreds of pictures are exactly... Read More what I envisioned, and we will forever be grateful for her taking our direction and being such an amazing artist. We switched venues in the middle of the process, and she didn't skip a beat and accommodated all changes into our original plan. She was fun, professional and put us at ease. I didn't even notice her during the reception, and yet she was there, capturing everything. I am moved when I look at our wedding photos; we love re-living all the small, special moments that we might have otherwise forgotten about had she not gotten them on camera. Thanks Angie for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Kayla B

Todd Studios is just amazing!! We are blown away with everything they do. Angie is the best photographer I have ever worked with and she is so easy going. She went along with everything we wanted for our engagement session and wedding and had so many great ideas of her own!... Read More Her assistant was also fantastic and energetic and did great with the little girls. I can't wait to get our wedding album! We also had Carrie do all of our stationary and were blown away! It was exactly what I had in mind and we received so many compliments on the invitations. I can't wait to use Todd Studios again in the future for family and baby pictures!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Tim S

We were married in March 2016 and working with Angie at Todd Studios was great. She was very easy to work with and was able to help coach us on all things photography. Neither my wife or I knew much about what to expect, do or ask of our photographer. Angie helped steer us in... Read More the right direction and helped our day go smoothly. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Sarah N

We booked with Todd Studios Photography and Stationary and could not have been happier! Angie and Carrie were both AMAZING! I fell in love with Angie's work when looking at wedding photographer websites. After meeting with her, I knew this was who I wanted to work with. She... Read More can make anyone feel at ease and her pure talent shines through with her work. I felt truly beautiful on my wedding day, a feeling I do not typically feel about myself. After being able to view and get our photos, I am able to relive that amazing feeling over and over! We also booked and worked with Carrie for stationary (last minute, thank you again)! Carrie was phenomenal and extremely patient, making sure to take into considerate all of my "little quirks" to make sure she designed exactly what I was envisioning. We received numerous compliments on our seating chart and programs. If you are researching photographers and/or stationary, give Angie or Carrie a call, you will not be disappointed! Oh and Congratulations, happy wedding planning! :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Laura K

I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos from Todd Studios! Angie is professional, fun and truly cares about capturing our special moments throughout the day. Even with our large and somewhat rambunctious wedding party, Angie and Holly were able to handle the entire day... Read More with grace and professionalism. And not only are the photographers great, but their work is AMAZING. There are SO many gorgeous shots, from the little details that we spent hours planning to the big moments - everything is captured just beautifully. I am so happy with our photos and cannot wait to display them in our home. The only downside is that it will be hard to pick which ones we want to display because they are all truly unique and exquisite. I cannot keep track of how many family members, friends and coworkers have commented on our amazing photography and have asked who we used! On top of their professionalism, they care about you as a person. Before I walked down the aisle, I was waiting in a room that was a little warm, and I began to get nervous seeing all the people sitting down for the wedding ceremony. Holly, the second photographer, quickly picked up a book and started fanning me to cool me down and made sure I was ok before the big moment. This simple gesture was one I won't forget. I would reccomend Todd Studios to any couple that is looking for fun and loving individuals to spend their wedding day with, who will not only capture special moments and candid shots, but also the beautiful details of your wedding day. Angie and Holly became a memorable part of the day. I know I will be looking back on these memories for years to come.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Rachel L

Angela came highly recommend and after reaching out to hear about her full service packages I knew she was the one. She has an adorable studio, very professional, and very easy/fun to work with. I did not have many thoughts or opinions on photos so I let her guide the way with... Read More her expertise. She nailed our engagement shoot and I loved her assistant on the day of the wedding. They were real troopers running around with us all day to capture the perfect moments. I loved working with Todd Studios!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Andrea K

Wow! Our Wedding Day was captured beautifully by Angie with Todd Studios Photography and Stationery! Her talent truly shines through her work! From every detail, shadow, and set up, these pictures help my husband and I re-live the best day of our life! Angie's professionalism,... Read More out going personality and organization makes her a pleasure, and joy, to work with! We also used Carrie for our invitations, and woah!, were they amazing! Everything I asked for, and more! Despite the constant phone calls and emails and "one more things" Carrie was flexible and willing to do what she had to to make every detail perfect! Every last thing about Todd Studios will amaze you, I promise you that! We will cherish these photos, and these memories, for the rest of our life! Thanks for all the great work ladies! You are appreciated more then you know! :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Jessika O

Our wedding and engagement photos were simply amazing! Angela and her team could not have been captured our day more perfectly! After seeing her work for my friend's two sisters' weddings, hiring Todd Studios was a no brainer! I have received countless compliments on both our... Read More engagement and wedding pictures. Angela and her team were awesome to work with. She directed shots and made sure to get all of the pictures we had discussed in our meetings. Additionally, Angela doesn't put a time constraint on your day. She and her team are there from start to finish. Todd Studios is well worth the investment! I look forward to working with Angela for many years to come!

Todd Studios for the WIN!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Bess M

Todd Studios did both my stationary and my photography for my fall wedding. I was so pleased with the invitations and the photos were just BREATH-TAKING! I have a hard time posing naturally for formal pictures but Angela made it so easy and comfortable and was able to grab some... Read More beautiful shots. She and her team have a knack for getting to know their clients and finding unique and beautiful shots. You will not be disappointed if you choose to use Todd Studios.

Exceptional

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

The whole experience was fantastic. Really great job. Angie is the best. Pictures tirned out better than i hoped for.

Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Todd Studios gave my husband and I the best experience for our wedding day. Angie was our photographer and she was extremely professional but made the day even more fun! I relive that day every time i look at the photos! I highly recommend this company for any of your photo... Read More needs! I know my new husband and i will return for every life event in our future! Thank you Todd Studios!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Kelsie K

We cannot express how stunning our wedding photos turned out! Angie and her assistant were everything we could have wanted on our wedding day. From makeup, to "I do", to the hottest day of July on a farm and in a fire truck, to first dances, and Proud Mary dances, they captured... Read More it all! We are so lucky to have beautiful photos to remember our favorite memories!!

Spring 2015 bride

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Emily G

I cannot think of enough nice things to say about the ladies at Todd Studios Photography and Stationary house. From day one, these ladies have been a joy to work with. Angie, the photographer, had a wonderful way of making my camera-shy husband and I feel at ease during our... Read More engagement session and on our wedding day. Her attention to detail and her taste are both impeccable. She can take any what seems like boring scene and turn it into a beautiful background by shooting at the perfect angle. She a truly artistic eye, and it shows through in the wide array of creative and lovely photos we ended up with. We had 800+ photos to choose from from our wedding day, and it was so difficult to decide which ones we wanted printed because there were no duds in the bunch. She is also very organized and professional. Angie was with is from start to finish on our wedding day to capture every moment. She met with me a week before the wedding to ensure she would get every shot we wanted. She was also great with keeping everyone in our large wedding party on task, which was a great relief for me. She checked In with me often to ensure I was happy and to see if there were any special shots I still wanted. I was totally comfortable with just letting her do whatever she wanted, because I trusted her and knew what I would end up with would be creative and beautiful. I also worked with Carrie, the stationary designer who did a fabulous job! She really got my vison, and created a lovely, and cohesive wedding suite for us. It was completely unique, tasteful, and just what I was looking for. She created many different paper goods for me, and was able to create very personalized items that I would not have been able to find anywhere else. I loved that the photographer and stationary designer were able to collaborate together to create a consistent theme on everything from our save the dates to our wedding album. They were a one stop shop for many of my needs, and so easy to work with!! These ladies are very easy to communicate with, and promptly responded to any questions or concerns I may have had. It was well worth every penny. Todd Studios comes highly recommended from this happy bride. I cannot wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Lauren K

Angie is "simply the best"! She is worth every penny we paid for her services- and more! I think every bride wants truly unique photos and Angie really provides them for you. Not only do I LOVE her work (we will use her in the future too), but I love her personality and really... Read More that is SO important to get along well with someone you're spending your entire wedding day with! Another important note is her professionalism. She is VERY timely, kept our wedding day running on time and dressed to the nines! I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed by choosing Todd Studios and if you are, well there's something wrong with YOU then! :).

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Amy H

I have known Angie for quite some time and she has taken my daughter's newborn pictures all the way up to her 5 year old pictures so when mentioning a wedding photographer for my upcoming nuptials, there was no doubt in our minds who we wanted to capture each and every special... Read More moment. We had planned an outdoor wedding and the moment I woke up on our special day and noticed clouds and rain, I panicked and called Angie right away. While talking, she calmed me down and reassured me everything was going to be just fine. Hours before our ceremony, I changed our location for "pre-ceremony" pictures to River City Casino and our ceremony to Andre's South, right there on the dance floor. Angie arrived at the salon and took amazing pictures there of all of us girls getting ready and we proceeded to River City Casino. Angie had mentioned she had never shot photos there but told me she guaranteed the pictures would be gorgeous. She was right! She not only assured me the day would be perfect but told me to let her worry about the pictures. My job was to be happy on my day. I couldn't have asked for a better company/person to capture the memories of our day. Angie and her assistants were very professional, yet fun and always coming up with creative ideas for the next picture. They all worked so well together. You know you have amazing pictures when the first words out of your mother's mouth are "How are you ever going to decide what pictures to have developed, they are all so amazing." Angie is very knowledgeable about photography and has great social skills to work with every bride there is, even when the bride that flips out the morning of her wedding due to the weather. I would recommend Angie with Todd Studios for every picturesque opportunity you may need in the future. She is amazing!

Perfect

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Erin W

Todd Studios was just what I needed. They were professionals, fun and innovative with their ideas of different photos to take for our wedding. Can't wait to see the Photos. Even my HUSBAND was raving about how great they were. Thank you again.

Great experience with photographers

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Sarah B

I hired Todd Studios to photograph my wedding. They were very friendly and patient. I had a wild wedding party and they were very patient with them. They spent the entire day with us, and never showed they were tired or bored. They took amazing photos and it was really... Read More wonderful working with them.

Angela Armstrong

Todd Studios has been an established studio since 1920...I know 96 years old! My name is Angela Armstrong and I am the proud owner and photographer at Todd Studios. We specialize in wedding photography and custom stationery.