I want to catch you smiling, not force you to.

So much happens the day of your wedding. You are pulled in so many directions and as happy as everyone is, there can still be stress! Jason has 14+ years of wedding experience and will know how to capture every special moment presented on your wedding day. He has years of experience working with large groups of people and capturing everyone's personalities. Jason will spend time getting to know you and what is most important to you for your wedding day. As a result, you will have the most beautiful wedding albums tailored to your unique personality.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

All of Ohio, Michigan and destination weddings. (419) 320-7835

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Chelsey H

WOW!! All I can say is, you WANT Jason to do your wedding photos! His prices were great and he works so hard to make sure everything is covered. My family said he was always available and patient to work with my demanding guests! I loved my photos more than I thought I could,... Read More he got things I didn't even think about. My Maid of Honor is getting married next year and I want Jason to do her wedding too! He is fun, professional and creative, you will love your photos!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Michelle H

We hired Toledophotoguy for our photography and photo booth and we were amazed at how great everything was. The photo booth was amazing with more props than I've ever seen. Everyone was professional and had fun with the guests and the kids. We couldn't be happier with our... Read More photos, Jason captured so many moments that I wouldn't have seen if I didn't have my album, I will be recommending Jason to everyone!

2016-11-20T23:35:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a blast working with you and your family!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Matt H

Great photographer and pricing! He certainly has a great eye for photography and knew exactly what my fiancé was looking for. He captured every moment perfectly and was truly a professional! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone! I actually even wished he was local to... Read More our city so he could shoot our entire wedding! 😃

2017-01-21T09:44:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Matt and Hoa, it was truly a great experience and a beautiful Engagement ceremony. I would love to come to Houston to photograph your wedding.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 April N

Jason was amazing the entire day we had him! We worried about only using 1 photographer at first because we had such a big bridal party (14) and 300 guests but Jason assured us he would capture everything. So we opted to not have 2 photographers and saved money to go towards... Read More the photo booth. Everyone LOVED the photo booth! We are so happy to have the scrapbook and the photos with all the props were hilarious. I can't say enough about how awesome Jason was for our wedding! We will definitely be recommending Toledophotoguy to everyone!

2017-01-20T10:35:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you April, I appreciate it. :)

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Suzanne H

Jason did an amazing job at my wedding! He was great at keeping things on time, was patient with my crazy family! We LOVE the pictures and I can't say enough about how fun his photo booth was too! so many cool props! I will definitely be recommending Toledophotoguy to my... Read More friends!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Amanda M

I can't say enough about Jason's photography and everything he did for us! He was so patient with us with all our questions! We loved our pictures and how much fun we had during the engagement photos and the wedding day! Thank you so much Jason, you captured so much that we... Read More would not have seen and the album is beautiful!

2016-11-20T23:35:34 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your review, thank you so much!

Jason Miller

I know this is a bio about me, and I bet you can guess that I love photography. I think most on here do, but you should ask yourself "What are you looking for from your photographer?" Also know when you talk to all of us (the photographers) that we need to have your interest in mind. Communication and understanding of YOU and what YOU want is what I look for most and I'm a people person you'll find out. I love photos yes, but I love creating relationships with you and your families and giving you something special even more.