A Unique, Delicious, and Memorable Dessert

Congratulazioni! At Tondi Gelato we make in-house and from scratch authentic Italian gelato. All of our gelato is dairy free and vegan, but don't let this fool you! It has the creamiest, most velvety texture and intense flavor you can find, just like in Italy. We make our own recipes to create the exact flavor and texture profile that we want. Our gelato is all natural. We do not use artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors, and we do not use any third party flavored syrups or powders. With our rustic wooden cart and our ability to create custom flavors just for you (think Vanilla Saffron, Chocolate Chai, Pistachio, Chocolate-Hazelnut), Tondi Gelato is the perfect way to create a delicious, unique and memorable experience for you and your guests. Arrivederci e.... a presto!

Santa Barbara, CA (805) 921-9250

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Jenna L

PERFECTION!!!!! Every single flavor I tried at the tasting was amazing, you really can't go wrong with any of them. The gelato was a perfect addition to our pie dessert bar. It's amazingly fresh and creamy, not like anything I've had before. And since it's dairy free, it gave... Read More our dietary restrictions a dessert option as well. The owner James is so sweet and accommodating, such a pleasure to work with him. The wooden gelato cart he brings on-site is also adorable. Your guests will thank you if you hire Tondi Gelato! If we lived in SB, we would be buying pints from them all the time :)

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jasmine P

Having Tondi Gelato at our wedding was the best decision that we made when it came to deserts. James supplied us with our very own custom flavors and they tasted so amazing! This Gelato is unlike ANY other Gelato out there. With their excellent quality ingredients, you can taste... Read More the fine authentic flavors inside of every bite. The guests at our wedding were raving about how good the Gelato was. The whole Tondi Gelato set up added such a beautiful addition to the reception and overall theme of our wedding. I would highly recommend having Tondi as a "sweet" experience at your wedding.

James (Tondi)

Buongiorno! I am the owner and gelato maker of Tondi Gelato. I grew up both in Santa Barbara and in Italy where I learned the art, science, and culture behind gelato. This includes years and years of research, practice, and apprenticeship. My goal is to bring gelato under it's brightest most appreciated light to Santa Barbara: authentic, traditional, and artisanal. Just as it is done by the greatest maestri gelatieri in Italy. Call us for more information and to organize a free tasting. Grazie!