Tone Productions DJ Service

Chicago & Suburbs

Wedding Ceremony & Reception Specialists

“Chicago’s Most Reviewed, Recommended & Requested Wedding DJ Service!” 8,000+ Brides can’t be wrong. All of our highly experienced Wedding DJ's take great pride in their unsurpassed image of professionalism, as well as musical knowledge, and have mastered the art of the Wedding Reception.

$$$

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

Joliet, IL
Chicago & Suburbs

Awesome DJ services... went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 melissa w

We were so happy with the services Tone Productions provided us for our wedding in September 2013. Louie and Dana went above and beyond what we expected right from the start. When I, the bride, first arrived at our wedding venue, Dana met with me right away and was ready to do anything that I needed from her. Before the ceremony was about to start my mom realized she left hew shawl down in the banquet room where she was mingling with guests. Dana was on top of it and ran down from the bridal suite to find the shawl and bring it back to my mom. Dana and Louie were in contact the whole time before the ceremony which was key for the ceremony going off without a problem. I had no worries that everyone else was in place and I was able to walk down from the bridal suite w/o being seen before the ceremony. After the ceremony we moved to cocktail hour where Louis played all our requested songs. It was a short cocktail hour for my husband and I b/c we were busy getting photos out of the way. Before I knew it we were being called up the bridal suite to getting ready to be introduced. Dana came up right away with myself, my mom, and my sisters. She even helped my sister bustle my dress! While up there I made a comment to one of my bridesmaids that I didn't really get to try any of the appetizers, and before I knew it Dana was in the bridal suite with two plates full of the appetizers for us! During dinner the music was great! Louie even helped my sisters out with their maid of honor speech by playing the instrumental from The Fresh Prince while they rapped their speech together. It was hilarious and all my guests were talking about it for the rest of the evening! After dinner the party started! After the traditional 1st dance, father/daughter dance, and mother/son dance Louie packed the dance floor for the rest of the night. We gave him some songs that we really wanted played and he also mixed in what he thought would keep people on the floor. Guests of all ages from my husbands grandparents to his 8 year old cousins were on the dance floor all evening. Dana kept us informed of the nights events (garter and bouquet toss, etc.) and the night ran so smoothly! We couldn't of asked for better service and would recommend Tone Productions to anyone planning a wedding. Thanks Louie and Dana (and Tone Productions) for a night that we'll never forget!!!!

Had everybody dancing

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Katherine K

They were awesome. My dj had everyone on the dance floor all night. Played awesome songs and really listened to our requests. I liked that they had 2 djs. They were really good and I would recommend them.

BEST DJ EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Angela F

We first met Dan when we were at a friend’s wedding in Chicago. Him and his team did such an amazing job that we decided we had to have them DJ our wedding in Forresthill CA. We were able to do all of our planning meetings via video conference, and he worked with our other vendors and coordinated everything! We didn’t have to worry about a thing because he had everything covered. When the wedding day finally came Dan and his team did such an amazing job!! The music was absolutely perfect and Dan did an awesome job being the MC. All of our guests were asking where we found such an awesome DJ!!

Just Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Rebecca F

I could not say enough about Tone Productions.. They were simply amazing! They answered any and all questions before the wedding. At the wedding.. My right hand man. Anything and everything I needed, they had it... even safety and bobby pins! Anything I needed, they made sure it happened. They made sure everything ran smoothly for me, and that I had no problems. From the ceremony to the reception they were just a total stress reliever. Amazing team and company!

Kept the Party Going All Night Long

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Amanda S

Tone productions is amazing! If you live in the Chicagoland area these are the guys to DJ for your wedding! They are so accommodating and will meet with you as many times as you would like. (Thank you Dan!) I would highly recommend them!

satisfied

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Courtney S

overall rest job. Wish they would have played all of the "must play" songs they asked me to include though! They are very organized and definitely know what they are doing!!

The Best

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Megan M

Tone Productions was the best. They worked with my venue to ensure our reception started on time, and everyone was having a good time. Spiro (sp?) was great, and I loved the fact that you were able to pick all the music. It helps personalize the reception.

Dance ALL Night!!!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Amanda B

Tone Productions is amazing. My wedding was November 2014. Before the wedding the staff was easy to get in touch with, and any questions I had they were incredibly willing to help. Definitely WORTH the money. I had 3 meetings total, 1st to initiate and 2 others on questions. Incredibly FAST communication on all accounts. The online tool and songs database was wonderful & easy to use too. The night of the wedding my DJ was extremely professional & nice as was his assistant. My dance floor was full all night long. This was my requirement upon choosing Tone. Choose Tone Productions and the night will go great!

Packed Dance Floor!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Gina S

Tone Productions was a great DJ service!!! They were reasonably priced and easy to work with! They worked with our budget and accepted multiple payments. We met with our DJ twice and did most of our planning online which worked well with my busy schedule. They made sure that our song selection was exactly what we wanted (different versions of songs). We had Spero as our DJ and he was fantastic! He could easily see what kind of music we wanted just by looking at our selections. Our dance floor was packed all night long! They do offer a photo booth, which we did not use as we wanted people on the dance floor all night-and they were!!! I highly recommend Tone Productions DJ service and I loved Spero as our DJ!!

Professional Expertise at its Best

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Beth A

We were fortunate enough to discover Tone Productions at a bridal expo, and it was one of the best decisions we made regarding the wedding reception. From the time we first met with Spero and the Tone Productions staff, we knew we were in for a well-executed event. Spero ran us through every last detail, offered suggestions without being pushy, and helped cultivate a timeline for our evening that kept everyone entertained and dancing until they turned out the lights. Their online system made picking the music we wanted to hear (and more importantly, the music we DIDN’T want to hear) extremely easy. Spero also picked up on the vibe we were trying to hit with our music, and with our permission, was able to improvise somewhat, and he didn’t miss a beat! They took the time to explain how the sound would best reverberate around our venue, and because of their ample experience, took a venue that was tough to navigate acoustically, and engineered a plan that allowed even the guests in the back to make their way to the front and dance! We were so lucky to have Spero and Nick as our wedding DJs. From planning to execution they were a pleasure to work with throughout. We would highly recommend them to ANYONE who’s planning their special day!

Pointer, Steele Wedding July 26, 2014.

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Tobie F

Pointer, Steele Wedding July 26, 2014. What an incredible day, Tone Productions DJ Service provided 5 star services. The ceremony was crystal clear, you could hear every word spoken. The sound blended perfect with the string quartet. Tone Productions also provided the music and up lighting throughout the reception. Thank you for making our day impeccable. Emanuel & Tobie Fitzpatrick (Parents) Tobie Fitzpatrick

Tone Productions Review

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Emily T

Tone Productions was a great choice for what we wanted at our wedding ceremony and reception. We had many songs in mind for different activities and sections of the evening, and they took our list and executed it almost perfectly. Tone Productions was one of the most organized vendors. Their website makes communication with them very efficient and assures that they see anything that you enter. The only part of the day that we didn’t have many requests for was the dancing music, and we were a little disappointed with their choices. Toward the beginning of the dancing portion of the evening they played songs that had everyone dancing, but by the end some of the songs were inappropriate and many were things that were popular in the 90’s and early 2000’s that only a handful of people enjoyed dancing to. It is also not quite fair to say that this was their fault because we gave them almost no recommendations for dancing music when we had the opportunity to.

Great entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014

Tone Productions did a great job helping us entertain guests at the reception. We chose to do a parent message in our father/daughter and mother/son songs, which was a perfect and unique touch! We met with Dave before the wedding to do the parent message and finalize our song list, which made the day go very smoothly. Louie and Dana were our DJs for the reception and did an amazing job! They touched base with us as soon as we showed up to talk through the order of the night. It was easy to get sidetracked and they were good at letting us know when we needed to start the next event (first dance, parent dances, etc.). Once the dancing got started, it didn't stop! Louie and Dana kept the dance floor full the entire night, which was very important to us. Our guests are still talking about how much fun our reception was! Thanks Louie, Dana, and everyone else at Tone Productions!

They made my wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Kristen K

Without Tone Productions I don’t think my wedding would have run so smoothly. They took care of all the logistics of the night and just told me where I needed to be and when. Thanks again!

Best DJ Service in Chicagoland!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Samantha S

We can not say enough wonderful things about Tone Productions! They were extremely helpful and detail oriented throughout the planning process. There was a perfect balance of suggesting what has worked in the past and allowing the client creative freedom. Dan and his assistant Kevin were phenomenal the day of the wedding - we put complete trust into them and everything went very smoothly! Dan and Kevin were connected to the staff at our reception venue via headset which contributed to the ease of the evening. Very impressed and I would recommend to anyone!!

DJ Dan from Tone Productions

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kelley P

My husband and I cannot thank Dan and the rest of the Tone Productions staff enough for their tremendous work. From the day that we had our consultation until the last few minutes of the evening, Dan did everything in his power to make sure my husband and I were able to enjoy our special day and get everything we asked for to have a perfect wedding. Dan did a wonderful job keeping our guests on the dance floor. Everyone seemed to enjoy all of the music and looked like they had a wonderful time. I will definitely recommend Dan and the Tone Productions staff to DJ other people's wedding!

So Great!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Lindsay J

Tone productions was awesome! Tom and Paul were so great the day of my wedding. Both of them kept in contact with me the entire day and let me know how things were going to happen so I was prepared. They played everything that I had asked for and also knew how to keep my guests on the dance floor. The dance floor was packed all night long thanks to these guys!

Tone is great!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kristi L

We booked Tone for our DJ for our wedding on 10/17/14 and they are AMAZING. So helpful and the nicest people to work with. They go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect for you. Our photographer left behind a list of email addresses to send pictures to and one of the DJ's picked it up and they mailed it to my photographer. Spero was so great and we couldn't have asked for a better night! Every other vendor we hired couldn't say enough good things about Tone and how they love working with them and how we would have nothing to worry about with them. They were right! They are more expensive than other DJ's we looked at but you get so much included in the price that you would have to pay extra for elsewhere. They are well worth every penny!

Glad I went with them!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Lauren H

I met my DJ, Spero, at a Bridal Expo. Since I made an appointment to have a consultation with them while I was at the expo, when I decided to book with them they provided DJ services for the ceremony for free and also included uplighting in whatever colors I chose also for free. We had a few meetings and they were extremely detailed. I did not have answers to many of the questions they had at first because I had never even thought about those questions before. They had really cool ideas too. The hubby and I had access at all times to our wedding song list and got to build it from scratch. We added and approved every song. We made a must play, play if possible and a do not play list. They also had a custom list where we could add songs that they did not have in their database. We have weird taste, so our playlist was pretty crazy. They gave us no trouble and found every song that we requested. I felt a little lost with how the night was going to go, but they always were there to explain to us what was going to happen next or they would approach us and give us a 3 song warning that they thought we should do the bouquet toss, garter toss, dances, etc. If we weren't ready yet or we wanted to do something sooner they were very flexible. I would highly recommend them. If you ever want to see their work, they usually do most of the Bridal Expos around the Chicago area.

Great fun!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Stephanie L

These guys were fantastic! We got married at the Rialto Square Theater in Joliet a couple weeks ago and they definitely know how to play the space. Spero and Paul kept everybody on the dance floor that night! My partner and I were worried at first because a lot of the songs we wanted on our playlist weren't in the database online for Tone. It didn't matter! They played EVERYTHING! They were super flexible with every choice we made and adapted to things that changed at the last minute. The uplighting was also stellar! It highlighted the gorgeous open space of the Rialto's rotunda. Very professional. They touched base with us throughout the evening to check in but still gave us enough space to enjoy ourselves. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We felt relaxed and comfortable in their hands. Such an unbelievably fun night! A little difficult to hear the DJ announcements at times in such a big venue but other than that, so pleased with our experience!

Get Your Dance On

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Christina E

Tone Productions was the DJ for both our ceremony and reception. We had an offsite ceremony so there was an additional cost but we did get a multi use discount. We had originally seen DJ Sean Frost at a friends wedding and knew that we wanted them for our wedding so we didn't shop around; but I will say talking to some others there DJ services were cheaper. However the quality of service was worth the little extra cost. We did have one small miscommunication with email; but if you call them they are quick to return your call. Overall we were extremely satisfied with them.

More than just DJ's

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Tina B

My husband and I went with Tone Productions for our wedding and could not have made a better choice. Not only was their planning website user friendly and extremely organized, but our DJ Spiro kept in close contact and worked with us even though we live 3 hours away. He made recommendations on things that he knew would help us be a little less stressed on the big day and even knew the venue like the back of his hand which definitely makes the difference. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a high quality dj service for a great price thats worth every single penny.

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Cara M

Dave was our DJ for our wedding and did an awesome job! He had everyone dancing all night! We were in contact with Dave a lot through our planning which was fantastic! He had a timeline and made sure everything went as planned. They were even in touch with our photographer and they worked so well throughout the reception to make sure everything was capture and music was perfect! I would definitely recommend Tone Productions because it shows they love what they do! Thanks again Tone Productions!!

Shockingly Disappointed

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Monica B

I had seen Tone Productions at many other weddings and liked them very much. Upon the first meeting, we were highly impressed. My fiance and I loved the ease of putting together our requests list. Every time we called they were very accommodating. The night of our wedding, the two djs were wonderful people. However, after spending hours creating our play list, only about 30% of the songs we had on our "Must" play list were played. We did not have too many songs on our list either. There were many songs played that we did not have on our list so it was confusing to us as to why the songs we wanted were not. Unsure as to what happened.

Kept us Dancing All Night!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Sarah W

Used Tone Productions for our June 2014 wedding. Spiro and Justin did a terrific job the day of and everyone else was easy to work with up until our wedding. We got a great deal with the travel to the city fee removed since we saw them at a bridal expo over the summer and got a free seating arrangement scroll thrown in too. They were great about using our request list and their online system was super easy to work with. Reasonably priced as well!

TO Tone Productions DJ Service