Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

Joliet, IL Chicago & Suburbs (815) 267-8533

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Nicole O

Tone Productions was very professional and absolutely amazing. They made the reception music planning very easy. The night of the wedding reception everyone was on the dance floor. We highly recommend Tone Productions for anyone looking for a wedding DJ

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Victoria r

Great service! Very organzed and user friendly platform! Got everyone on the dance floor for our brunch wedding and included all our requests! Sperro and Brandon were amazing! Photo booth is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lisa P

We could not be happier in our choice with Tone Productions. Tim was our DJ and he was beyond great. He was on top of everything and we did not have to worry about a single thing. Since we met with him, he made everything incredibly easy; all we had to do really was pick out... Read More our music we wanted to have played. He played everything on our list and had us and our guests dancing the entire night. Tim took care of everything from announcements, speeches, cake cutting, and everything else in-between. We cannot thank him enough for all that he has done and could not have had as unforgettable of a night without him. We would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Margaret O

Orland Park

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Ryan Z

Tone Productions delivered an amazing and professional performance for our wedding at the Hidden Vineyard on July 2nd, 2017. Prior to the day of the wedding, a webinar informed us on how to use their online playlist creator for each part of the wedding. Phone and email... Read More correspondence with Spero was easy and we were able to select every single song that we wished! The website and collaboration with Spero and Tone Productions helped us create our dream music selection for the wedding! In addition to this planning, Spero and Brandan delivered exactly what they offered and much, much more! Spero played all of our music and essentially paced out our reception. It was just a huge benefit for them to time out the essential parts of the ceremony and the reception with music and DJing. Not to mention, Brandan was an amazing accomplice that was Mr. On-the-Spot to ensure that my wife and I enjoyed our day. From handing off drinks to attending to any of our needs to showing off his dance, he was an amazing and supportive member of the party! We loved Tone Productions, Spero, and Brandan. We highly recommend them for your event in the future!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 KYLIE C

I have never been more impressed with a DJ in my life. These guys were beyond AMAZING! They were super organized and catered to our every need. Their professionalism and dedication showed throughout the entire night! If you want THE BEST, Tone Productions will make it just... Read More that!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittany B

I cannot say enough about this DJ service! I felt that they were reasonably priced for the services that we needed. We had the DJ and photo booth. From the first meeting we had with Tone we were impressed by the choices. The best part was the list you could make of your Must... Read More Plays, Maybe Plays and everything in between. I was able to plan the music of the whole day down to the very minute if I wanted. To start the day, they all introduced themselves to me (the bride) and Dana stayed with me the whole time, got the girls water before the ceremony, made sure my train did not fall anywhere along the walk outside to get into the church, and even helped my matron of honor bustle my dress! I liked that they wore microphones and earpieces to communicate our needs and when things were starting. We had Louie (our DJ) & Dana (DJ assistant) and they had our dance floor FULL the entire night! Dana also made sure that the bride and groom were restocked on drinks the entire night to make sure that we enjoyed ourselves. They kept us on time but not in a pushy way. Best experience we could have asked for!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jason P

Our wedding reception was beyond anything we could have ever dreamed of. From the lighting to the intro songs for our parents, the bridal party, and then for us was so amazing. The dinner music was absolutely perfect. When it came time to open up the dace floor Spero, our DJ did... Read More a fantastic job of playing all of the music that we had put on our list and did a great job of balancing the different eras of music. Once the dance floor was open nobody left which was all we ever wanted. Thank you guys so much is was PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Katie S

Tone Productions is the way to go for any of your DJ needs! Our DJ, Dan, was so fun to work with! He made sure to play music that kept everyone dancing. All of the songs for the first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son played at the perfect time and without error. Dan was... Read More interactive with the crowd and really made our reception a celebration! He was extremely organized and well prepared, always a step ahead of our time table so that nothing fell behind! Dan was very instrumental in making our wedding day go off without a hitch and we couldn't be more pleased with his service!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Christine D

Tone productions was amazing! They were so genuine and easy to work with theought the planning process. They played everything we wanted to hear and had everyone moving on the dance floor all night long! They even took some nice pictures! (What other DJ service does that too?!)... Read More The most important thing they helped me with was to keep everything moving on time throughout the night. I think I would have gone crazy if it was not for them! Highly highly recommend their services! A very very big thank you to our DJ- Spero!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kathleen K

We got married on June 3, 2017 and used Tone Productions. After speaking with Dan, we didn't even consider any other DJ service. They really know how to put on an awesome party. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. One of my favorite parts was that they created a mash... Read More up of three songs I wanted for my father/daughter dance. It brought tears to my dad's eyes. Their website is also super helpful for picking music. Love this company!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Megan M

After a really long search for DJs, we decided to go with Tone Productions! It was the call with Dan that swayed us to the decision because he was very friendly and made us feel comfortable about having them run the show on our big day! On that call, he mentioned having a... Read More specific DJ for us that would be a good fit. We were so excited to work with him! However, after booking, they wouldn’t put his name on the contract and we couldn’t meet him, which was strange to us, but they said he was paired with us. When our wedding day came around and we finally met the DJs at our venue, the one supposed to be paired with us wasn’t there. We’re still unsure what happened. However, we really enjoyed the planning process through their website – it was super easy, organized and fun – and LOVED our night out on the dance floor. We had two DJs, who did a fabulous job with the music (and uplighting). They kept the dance floor packed ALL night. Many people have told us that they have never been to such a fun wedding! We just wish the mix-up with DJs wouldn't have happened and their communication would have been better.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Chris W

Tone Productions did such a great job with our wedding. We were planning our wedding from out of state and their planning tool helped everything go smoothly without us having to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Dwayne did a great job DJ-Ing and directing everyone... Read More during the reception. We're so happy with our decision to go with these guys.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jamie K

We got married on June 2nd and let me tell you guys, these people are incredible! Not only are they nice and friendly, but they made the process easy and fun. I wanted to surprise my Husband with what song I'd be walking down the aisle to and it just took a phone call to set it... Read More up. Day of the event, I actually got sick and had to go to the hospital for most of the night. I was able to come back, and the venue had given us an extra half hour to party and they stayed and were incredible for the entire night. I cannot thank Spiro and his assistant Alec enough for making sure things ran smoothly and for keeping things going so that when we were finally able to rejoin, it was like we never left. I felt silly putting "must play for Bride" on certain song requests when we were planning, but I heard all the songs I wanted to when I was there. You won't be disappointed with these guys!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Caitlin O

We loved the DJ he played everything that we asked! Everyone kept complimenting how good the DJ was and it was one of the best music selection! They were fairly decent Lee priced as well!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Alyssa M

We absolutely loved our DJs! They were incredibly helpful and kept the party going. They were so organized and took time to meet with us ahead of time so that the actual day was a breeze! My husband and I had the perfect wedding day and we couldn't have done it without them!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Heather B

Best DJ Service you could possible find!! We were very particular about our music so that was the main reason we chose Tone Productions. They have a website you can fill out that allows you to pick as much or as little of the music you want! They did amazing lighting and... Read More everyone has not stopped talking about how good the DJ was!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jillian M

We hired Tone for our wedding in Indiana and were incredibly lucky to have Jim and Brandan as our DJ's. Jim paid attention to every detail of our plan and executed it flawlessly. He played every song we asked him to and read the crowd to keep everyone on the dance floor the... Read More whole night. The uplighting was perfect and added a nice compliment to the room. Brandan was an unbelievable assistant. He made sure me and my now wife were on the dance floor and happy the entire night. We never had to worry about a thing. He was our go to man for the night and the two of them made sure everything ran smoothly. We would HIGHLY recommend Tone Productions to DJ your wedding/special occasion! You won't regret a thing!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Peggy P

These guys deserve more than five stars! Loved our DJ!!!! Tim and Nicholas went above and beyond for us and our dance floor was packed!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Jasmine R

I have never experienced such amazing service! Tone Productions was so involved in my wedding from start to finish. From the personal meetings, to the online profile and voice chats, It was all amazing. James and Gustavo were amazing DJ's, they had such an amazing energy and... Read More kept my guest on the dance floor! The music was everything we wanted and more! They also took amazing photos of my event and sent them to me! I couldn't be more grateful to tone productions, James, and Gustavo! You guys are amazing!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Kylie B

Tone Productions was everything that I could've hoped for on our wedding day! They worked diligently to assist us in picking music that our guests would love and played a variety of songs that got everyone to the dance floor! Not only were we ecstatic about the EXCELLENT... Read More customer service but our guests loved time productions as well! I would recommend them above all else! Thank you for making our day so incredibly special!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Natalie H

Tone Productions were FANTASTIC! Spero and his wife were amazing in making our wedding day perfect! They were flexible with the arrangement of things when the schedule/disco lights needed to be changed last minute and they went above and beyond to make sure everything went... Read More smoothly. I am not one to review products/services; however, they were so great and organized in making sure everything was set up perfectly ahead of time and then the day of coordination was amazing! Highly recommend for someone who is looking for a DJ service (which lets be honest...sets the TONE of the whole wedding, pun not intended) :)

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Joe S

Best DJ service around! made every step of the process a lot less stressful. From start to finish had great customer service and quality.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Ashley L

Our dance floor was packed the entire night! We are so happy that we went with Tone Productions for our wedding. All of our guests had so much fun and we received so many compliments on how great the DJ was!

2017-02-16T14:34:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley & Nick! Spero and James loved your enthusiastic guests, especially the one that dressed up in the Lion costume and got the Conga line and party train going! We're so happy to hear how much fun everyone had. Glad we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Alexandra P

Spero and Dave were our DJs for our wedding in October - they killed it! The dance floor was filled all night with guests from all "generations." They helped keep us on track throughout the night and exceeded our expectations. I would strongly suggest Tone Productions (and... Read More Spero!) for your wedding celebration. They were also very easy to work with throughout the planning process and have an online portal that is very easy and convenient to use.