Tone Productions DJ Service

Chicago & Suburbs

Wedding Ceremony & Reception Specialists

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008
Bow2007

Joliet, IL
Chicago & Suburbs

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Katie L

We used Tone Productions for our wedding on March 19th, and they were Amazing!! Spero and Jon made the night flow seamlessly! My family and friends have had Tone Productions as our DJ Service for multiple weddings and parties and have been happy every time! Great crowd... Read More interaction and listen to what you want played and done. Thanks for making our reception so fun!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Emily K

Our wedding was 2.26.16, and every minute of it was fabulous! Beginning with our ceremony and ending with the reception! Spero was our dj and he made our night stress free and so much fun! Their online tool that they use was so easy to use and made everything so simple! I would... Read More highly recommend TONE to every single person I know that needs a dj in the future! I love that Tone allows you to truly customize your wedding to be fun and fit your personality!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

We got married on 12/31/2015. We had to find a new venue and dj very last minute after our first venue fell through. I remember calling tone production and breathing a sigh of relief. They were very kind, professional, and calm things I truly needed. Kevin and Paul T. Went way... Read More above and beyond to help us ring in the New year. Our guessed loved their energy and the confetti cannon was a huge hit at midnight.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Tone Productions was the PERFECT fit for our wedding, simply because they were SO easy to work with and made our night one for the books! James and Paul C were our Dj's and they also did the up lighting for the reception. One of the things we've heard over and over again is how... Read More people haven't seen a dance floor that packed in a LONG time. Our guests never sat down, yes we picked the songs but they grouped them perfectly! We would book Tone Productions again in a heartbeat!! WE LOVED THEM!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Missy K

Tone productions was amazing to work with for our wedding! Spero and Sean were our Dj's and were on top on everything the entire night. I cannot say enough good things about both of them. We worked with Spero from the very beginning and he made the whole process so easy! I love... Read More that we were able to pick our own music as well!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Missy K

We got married on 1/16/16. Spero and Sean were amazing to work with and made our night so special. Tone productions was incredible to deal with from the very first appt. They met with me as many times as I wanted and I loved how you could pick your music for the night!

Fun Party!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Jill D

We used both Tone Productions DJ Service and I Do Photo Booth. So much fun!! We had a great time. The professionalism and service were outstanding. Well worth the money.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Juliet F

Tone Productions was awesome to work with and made our wedding day such a great time!! The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Brianne Q

Tone Productions is by far the best DJ Service anyone can have for their wedding! My husband and I were so impressed with how professional, organized, and well prepared Tone was for us! Dan was our DJ and never missed a beat! Not only did he keep the dance floor packed the whole... Read More night, but he was always there checking up on my husband and I, which I thought was wonderful! The DJ assistants were wonderful! Very interactive with our guest dancing and having a good time with us! We couldn't have asked for a better day! Tone has been and always will be my number one recommendation for DJ services!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Katie O

My husband and I got married on 09/05/15 and really liked working with Tone Productions for our wedding. We met with our DJ, Spero, at our first meeting and he continued to walk with us through the process. Tone allows you to choose your own playlist (which was important to... Read More us), while allowing us some songs not to play. We were able to choose our playlist online and received quick responses when we needed help. Pam and the rest of the staff that helped us at the wedding and leading up to it were efficient and friendly. We would definitely recommend them to others as they were so easy to work with.

DJ Spero was awesome!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Katie O

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Caitlin S

Tone Productions was an amazing DJ service! They were reasonably priced and easy to work with! They made sure that our song selection was exactly what we wanted and even slowed down and cut a few of our songs to fit what we needed. We had Tim as our DJ and he was fantastic! He... Read More also officiated our wedding. Tim did such a great job with both and they gave us a discount for having Tim as both the DJ and officiant. Tim could easily see what kind of music we wanted just by looking at our selections. Our dance floor was packed all night long! I highly recommend Tone Productions DJ service and I loved Tim as our DJ and Officiant!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Russel C

You can not go wrong in booking with Tone productions! The staff is so friendly and helpful. We had them do our ceremony and reception music, and they also officiated our ceremony (One fine day wedding officiants). The planning process was so easy and not stressful AT ALL. We... Read More felt like we had a wedding planner that's how awesome they are! Our dance floor was constantly going and people are still talking about how great our DJ was. I highly recommend them! ( We had Dan for our wedding)

Wonderful Djs

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Beth T

Tone production was the most through and organized Djs we met with. We loved their online website where we could pick our songs and get ideas. The day of our wedding reception Louie was fantastic at organizing our bridal party for introductions and kept the party going for our... Read More guests all night long!

Just Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Rebecca F

I could not say enough about Tone Productions.. They were simply amazing! They answered any and all questions before the wedding. At the wedding.. My right hand man. Anything and everything I needed, they had it... even safety and bobby pins! Anything I needed, they made... Read More sure it happened. They made sure everything ran smoothly for me, and that I had no problems. From the ceremony to the reception they were just a total stress reliever. Amazing team and company!

Kept the Party Going All Night Long

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Amanda S

Tone productions is amazing! If you live in the Chicagoland area these are the guys to DJ for your wedding! They are so accommodating and will meet with you as many times as you would like. (Thank you Dan!) I would highly recommend them!

satisfied

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Courtney S

overall rest job. Wish they would have played all of the "must play" songs they asked me to include though! They are very organized and definitely know what they are doing!!

The Best

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Megan M

Tone Productions was the best. They worked with my venue to ensure our reception started on time, and everyone was having a good time. Spiro (sp?) was great, and I loved the fact that you were able to pick all the music. It helps personalize the reception.

Dance ALL Night!!!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Amanda B

Tone Productions is amazing. My wedding was November 2014. Before the wedding the staff was easy to get in touch with, and any questions I had they were incredibly willing to help. Definitely WORTH the money. I had 3 meetings total, 1st to initiate and 2 others on... Read More questions. Incredibly FAST communication on all accounts. The online tool and songs database was wonderful & easy to use too. The night of the wedding my DJ was extremely professional & nice as was his assistant. My dance floor was full all night long. This was my requirement upon choosing Tone. Choose Tone Productions and the night will go great!

Packed Dance Floor!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Gina S

Tone Productions was a great DJ service!!! They were reasonably priced and easy to work with! They worked with our budget and accepted multiple payments. We met with our DJ twice and did most of our planning online which worked well with my busy schedule. They made sure that our... Read More song selection was exactly what we wanted (different versions of songs). We had Spero as our DJ and he was fantastic! He could easily see what kind of music we wanted just by looking at our selections. Our dance floor was packed all night long! They do offer a photo booth, which we did not use as we wanted people on the dance floor all night-and they were!!! I highly recommend Tone Productions DJ service and I loved Spero as our DJ!!

Professional Expertise at its Best

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Beth A

We were fortunate enough to discover Tone Productions at a bridal expo, and it was one of the best decisions we made regarding the wedding reception. From the time we first met with Spero and the Tone Productions staff, we knew we were in for a well-executed event. Spero ran us... Read More through every last detail, offered suggestions without being pushy, and helped cultivate a timeline for our evening that kept everyone entertained and dancing until they turned out the lights. Their online system made picking the music we wanted to hear (and more importantly, the music we DIDN’T want to hear) extremely easy. Spero also picked up on the vibe we were trying to hit with our music, and with our permission, was able to improvise somewhat, and he didn’t miss a beat! They took the time to explain how the sound would best reverberate around our venue, and because of their ample experience, took a venue that was tough to navigate acoustically, and engineered a plan that allowed even the guests in the back to make their way to the front and dance! We were so lucky to have Spero and Nick as our wedding DJs. From planning to execution they were a pleasure to work with throughout. We would highly recommend them to ANYONE who’s planning their special day!

Professional Expertise at its Best

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Beth A

Pointer, Steele Wedding July 26, 2014.

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Tobie F

Pointer, Steele Wedding July 26, 2014. What an incredible day, Tone Productions DJ Service provided 5 star services. The ceremony was crystal clear, you could hear every word spoken. The sound blended perfect with the string quartet. Tone Productions also provided the... Read More music and up lighting throughout the reception. Thank you for making our day impeccable. Emanuel & Tobie Fitzpatrick (Parents) Tobie Fitzpatrick

Tone Productions Review

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Emily T

Tone Productions was a great choice for what we wanted at our wedding ceremony and reception. We had many songs in mind for different activities and sections of the evening, and they took our list and executed it almost perfectly. Tone Productions was one of the most organized... Read More vendors. Their website makes communication with them very efficient and assures that they see anything that you enter. The only part of the day that we didn’t have many requests for was the dancing music, and we were a little disappointed with their choices. Toward the beginning of the dancing portion of the evening they played songs that had everyone dancing, but by the end some of the songs were inappropriate and many were things that were popular in the 90’s and early 2000’s that only a handful of people enjoyed dancing to. It is also not quite fair to say that this was their fault because we gave them almost no recommendations for dancing music when we had the opportunity to.

Great entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014

Tone Productions did a great job helping us entertain guests at the reception. We chose to do a parent message in our father/daughter and mother/son songs, which was a perfect and unique touch! We met with Dave before the wedding to do the parent message and finalize our song... Read More list, which made the day go very smoothly. Louie and Dana were our DJs for the reception and did an amazing job! They touched base with us as soon as we showed up to talk through the order of the night. It was easy to get sidetracked and they were good at letting us know when we needed to start the next event (first dance, parent dances, etc.). Once the dancing got started, it didn't stop! Louie and Dana kept the dance floor full the entire night, which was very important to us. Our guests are still talking about how much fun our reception was! Thanks Louie, Dana, and everyone else at Tone Productions!