Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

Joliet, IL Chicago & Suburbs (815) 267-8533

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jessica S

We hired our DJ and photo booth through Tone Productions. We heard so many good things from our friends who used them in the past, so it was an easy decision. Everyone at Tone was also so easy to work with, and they always made sure we were prepared before the wedding. We had... Read More Dwayne as our DJ for our reception, and he was amazing. His energy made everyone instantly comfortable. He and his assistant made sure throughout the night that we had everything we needed, coordinated with the bridal party when they needed to, and made sure we were having a great time. So many people have already told us in the last 3 days that the music was phenomenal, and we have Tone and Dwayne to thank for that! We are so glad we decided to go with their photo booth as well. Everyone (even our grandparents!) went into the photo booth, and there was always a line of people waiting to go in. Choosing Tone Productions was definitely the best decision we made.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

So pleased!! I am glad I stuck to my guns and went with Tone Productions for our wedding this past September. Some girls dream of their dress, cake, and flowers; I had always envisioned the songs that I would dance to at my reception. I originally looked into Tone Productions... Read More because the owner Dan was the DJ at my sister's wedding 10 years ago. I remember they did a great job so they were my first choice when looking for a DJ. After our first phone session (I was an out-of-state bride), I knew I wanted to use their online system to pick out every song I wanted played and to write down all the details for the night. When I realized that I wanted to make some last minute additions, Dan was able to talk to me on his personal line, on his own time, and on a holiday. Their availability and quick responses were very helpful during the planning process. Fast forward to our wedding reception - as we were walking into our venue, we were greeted by the DJs Spero and Deirdre. They introduced themselves and let us know that if we needed anything during the night to let them know. They were very familiar with my venue (Drury Lane) and said they'd be able to handle most requests that we had. We walked into the venue and all the songs that I had selected were playing and the coral uplighting provided by Tone Productions were shining throughout the venue. As cocktail hour was in full swing, I got my dress bustled and by the time I set something down at our head table, Deirdre had a moscato in hand from the bar and said "I heard this was your drink of choice. Let me know if you need anything else." When a DJ takes the time to find out what drink the bride wants and hand delivers it, you know you've got a good one. Spero checked in one more time before the night started off to make sure he had everything handled and then came out to go over introductions with our bridal party. From there on out he played most of our requested songs and was able to read the crowd well. They used nice dance floor party lighting and the music sounded great. They obliged happily when we asked them to turn the music down a bit for some of our guests. The thing my husband was the most impressed with was the props. I told Spero beforehand that I wanted a majority of the props Tone Production makes available. So they broke out the inflatable guitars, we had glow necklaces, when it came time for the conga line they had maracas and a large sombrero, and finally they used different hats for YMCA. It got our crowd excited and out on the dance floor. My 88-year-old Baptist grandmother was even rolled in her wheel chair out in the conga line and was given a maraca, which she kept. My guests had a great time and I can definitely say the same thing. Even after the wedding had ended, Tone Productions went above and beyond on costumer service. I came to find out that not only did they provide the music during the night, but they posted a handful of pictures on Facebook from the night. Pictures of our table setting, the reception hall, views from behind the DJ booth, and shots from our elusive group Irish dance that I taught during the reception, which apparently no one else got a picture of. When you're itching for pictures right after the big day, it's nice to see ones you weren't even expecting. It was the little details that made the difference in having a good DJ versus a great DJ. Thanks to Tone Productions for making my magical night even better.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Gabriela Z

Jim and Gustavo worked well together and were very accommodating for our needs....Tone Productions was very easy to work with from day one and their website is user friendly.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kelsey F

We initially picked TONE because we were able to sit down and meet the DJ who would work our reception in person and they were the most straightforward with costs, including everything we needed in the cost instead of trying to up-sell us on extra speakers or uplighting. After... Read More our wedding, we are beyond thrilled that we worked with Brandan and Tim! The dance floor was crowded all night, the music selections were incredible, and the second DJ was constantly checking in and bring us fresh drinks =). On top of the excellent service, they followed up with a personalized email which included some fun pictures they had taken throughout the night. We can't say enough great things about this company and our overall experience.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Victoria V

You won't go wrong if you hire Tone Productions. They are the total package. Spero and Brandon were fantastic. They weren't just DJ's, they were basically our wedding planners. We were planning from out-of-state so we worked only through phone calls and the website. The online... Read More portal they put together is great. It's way more than simply selecting your music. It gives you a place to provide a timeline for the day, connect vendors, etc. It even reminded us of important details we overlooked. One other thing that really stood out to us was the point they made to pronounce everyone's name correctly. (I was just at a wedding where the DJ couldn't even get the bride and grooms name right.) They were with us from the ceremony until the last person left the dance floor and they constantly checked in with us to make sure we were happy. Book them as soon as you can.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Katie Z

Tone Productions was great to work with! I had Louie as my DJ and his assistant the night of was fantastic! They were so organized and played great music! I love the software that they use that allowed me to choose songs, upload timelines, provide contact info and such... Read More beforehand. They even brought glow stick necklaces and fun sunglasses that my intoxicated guests had a BLAST with!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Brittany S

Spero and Brandan were wonderful! They followed the playlist perfectly to what my husband and I put down. The dance floor was never empty! Dan did a great job at mixing the music for the father/daughter dance. It was a hit! Everything flowed smoothly the entire time with the... Read More help of these two. Brandan was on top of making sure we always had drinks in our hands as well! : )

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Brittany G

We had our wedding on August 26, 2017, and used Tone Production. They are absolutely amazing, and I am so happy we used them! Spero and John T. were awesome, and so helpful. Everyone was coming up to me saying your DJ is amazing, which makes me very happy that we choose such an... Read More amazing company. They always made sure that we were happy, and our so helpful. They make sure everything ran smoothly, and that I had a drink in my hand. :) What more could I ask for! I highly recommend using them for your event, and you won't be let down. They love what they do and our absolutely amazing. The program they use for you to break down everything from your ceremony to use reception is awesome and so helpful to have everything so organized like that. Thank you Tone Productions for making our wedding so wonderful :) !!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Leigha D

Love tone production! We have gone to multiple weddings that have used them and we used them at our wedding as well this April 2017. They are pricey but worth it.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kathy J

We used Tone Production DJ service for our son’s wedding party and were immeasurably, abundantly pleased and satisfied with the excellent service. Our DJ came early to set up and make sure everything was in place. He realized we had use of the venue’s veranda and provided... Read More wireless speakers for the outdoor guests. My son and his wife chose all of their music from an amazing online selection program/library. The sound was amazing...perfect volume and clarity for dancing yet we were able to have conversations with our guests. Everybody danced the night away and I credit our DJ for getting people moving and having fun! More than a 5 star experience!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Louise K

We had such a blast having Spero & Chris DJ for our wedding! Everyone one on the Tone Productions team went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. Due to it being rainy the day of the wedding, Spero and Chris quickly jumped into action to relocate all DJ equipment from... Read More outdoors to indoors for our reception. They were extremely flexible with any quick changes we had to make to the schedule due to our relocation. My husband and I prepared a song to sing during our reception and Spero made sure to supply us with two wireless mics for us to be able to perform and play the ukulele. They kept the party moving all night long!! We are so happy we went with Tone Productions for our special day.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Anne T

Fantastic job! Dan was very organized and everything was spot on day of. You won't go wrong with Tone Productions!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Chantal M

My husband and I loved Tone Productions! They did an amazing job preparing for our day and blew us away at the wedding. They lined everyone up and had us all ready for our outdoor ceremony. They also checked in with us constantly, bringing us drinks, and asking if we needed... Read More anything. I cannot write enough positive things about our DJ's Jim, Wayne, and the whole Tone Productions group. I have already recommended them to our family and friends! If you want a DJ that will help the whole night run smoothly and be fun, definitely choose them! :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kimberly O

We couldn't be any happier with our DJ service! First of all, their client website is amazing. There is so much that we were able to go in and customize--from the cocktail music to our must played songs and do not play list, and everything in between. The website is super easy... Read More to use and had a ton of suggestions for us. We loved Spero and his assistant, Alec. When we first chose Tone as our DJ, Spero met with us in person and gave us a lot of his time to go over absolutely everything we needed to know. At the reception, our DJs played everything we wanted, plus their additional choices that fit perfectly for our crowd. I feel like they were really good at reading the atmosphere and knowing what to play. One of our favorite parts of the night was when Alec joined us out on the dance floor! We would highly recommend these guys. They are friendly, fun yet professional, so helpful, and awesome about staying in contact. Definitely five stars!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 April W

Tone Productions was amazing. We got married at the Patrick Haley Mansion and they were a recommendation for DJ services, glad we chose them. They set you up with an easy to use website that runs you through every part of ceremony and reception. You do not realize how much music... Read More is involved until you go through ALL of the details! You will be stress free going through Tone Productions. Spero and the team were great, very professional and organized. To me, music is important for a party and with Tone you can enjoy your wedding day or special event knowing they got it handled.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Nicole O

Tone Productions was very professional and absolutely amazing. They made the reception music planning very easy. The night of the wedding reception everyone was on the dance floor. We highly recommend Tone Productions for anyone looking for a wedding DJ

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Victoria r

Great service! Very organzed and user friendly platform! Got everyone on the dance floor for our brunch wedding and included all our requests! Sperro and Brandon were amazing! Photo booth is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lisa P

We could not be happier in our choice with Tone Productions. Tim was our DJ and he was beyond great. He was on top of everything and we did not have to worry about a single thing. Since we met with him, he made everything incredibly easy; all we had to do really was pick out... Read More our music we wanted to have played. He played everything on our list and had us and our guests dancing the entire night. Tim took care of everything from announcements, speeches, cake cutting, and everything else in-between. We cannot thank him enough for all that he has done and could not have had as unforgettable of a night without him. We would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Margaret O

Orland Park

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Ryan Z

Tone Productions delivered an amazing and professional performance for our wedding at the Hidden Vineyard on July 2nd, 2017. Prior to the day of the wedding, a webinar informed us on how to use their online playlist creator for each part of the wedding. Phone and email... Read More correspondence with Spero was easy and we were able to select every single song that we wished! The website and collaboration with Spero and Tone Productions helped us create our dream music selection for the wedding! In addition to this planning, Spero and Brandan delivered exactly what they offered and much, much more! Spero played all of our music and essentially paced out our reception. It was just a huge benefit for them to time out the essential parts of the ceremony and the reception with music and DJing. Not to mention, Brandan was an amazing accomplice that was Mr. On-the-Spot to ensure that my wife and I enjoyed our day. From handing off drinks to attending to any of our needs to showing off his dance, he was an amazing and supportive member of the party! We loved Tone Productions, Spero, and Brandan. We highly recommend them for your event in the future!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 KYLIE C

I have never been more impressed with a DJ in my life. These guys were beyond AMAZING! They were super organized and catered to our every need. Their professionalism and dedication showed throughout the entire night! If you want THE BEST, Tone Productions will make it just... Read More that!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittany B

I cannot say enough about this DJ service! I felt that they were reasonably priced for the services that we needed. We had the DJ and photo booth. From the first meeting we had with Tone we were impressed by the choices. The best part was the list you could make of your Must... Read More Plays, Maybe Plays and everything in between. I was able to plan the music of the whole day down to the very minute if I wanted. To start the day, they all introduced themselves to me (the bride) and Dana stayed with me the whole time, got the girls water before the ceremony, made sure my train did not fall anywhere along the walk outside to get into the church, and even helped my matron of honor bustle my dress! I liked that they wore microphones and earpieces to communicate our needs and when things were starting. We had Louie (our DJ) & Dana (DJ assistant) and they had our dance floor FULL the entire night! Dana also made sure that the bride and groom were restocked on drinks the entire night to make sure that we enjoyed ourselves. They kept us on time but not in a pushy way. Best experience we could have asked for!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jason P

Our wedding reception was beyond anything we could have ever dreamed of. From the lighting to the intro songs for our parents, the bridal party, and then for us was so amazing. The dinner music was absolutely perfect. When it came time to open up the dace floor Spero, our DJ did... Read More a fantastic job of playing all of the music that we had put on our list and did a great job of balancing the different eras of music. Once the dance floor was open nobody left which was all we ever wanted. Thank you guys so much is was PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Katie S

Tone Productions is the way to go for any of your DJ needs! Our DJ, Dan, was so fun to work with! He made sure to play music that kept everyone dancing. All of the songs for the first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son played at the perfect time and without error. Dan was... Read More interactive with the crowd and really made our reception a celebration! He was extremely organized and well prepared, always a step ahead of our time table so that nothing fell behind! Dan was very instrumental in making our wedding day go off without a hitch and we couldn't be more pleased with his service!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Christine D

Tone productions was amazing! They were so genuine and easy to work with theought the planning process. They played everything we wanted to hear and had everyone moving on the dance floor all night long! They even took some nice pictures! (What other DJ service does that too?!)... Read More The most important thing they helped me with was to keep everything moving on time throughout the night. I think I would have gone crazy if it was not for them! Highly highly recommend their services! A very very big thank you to our DJ- Spero!!