Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2008 09

Joliet, IL
Chicago & Suburbs

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jen C

Tone Productions were extremely reasonable as well as extremely easy to work with! They were very helpful in the song picking process as well as doing a last minute Emcee improv or my husband & I to do a lip sync battle for our 1st dance. They event cut the song so it has... Read More perfect timing. Spero really managed the entire flow of the evening and made sure everything stayed on time. At the end of the night, they handed us a CD with all of our important songs on it to remember the perfect evening! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Bridget C

We had Rick and assistant Chris as our DJs for our Wedding. They were perfect! Tons of our guests were raving about how awesome the music was- it definitely set the tone for a fun reception. I have never seen so many guests of various ages out on a dance floor at a wedding... Read More before. They did a great job with the music selection and also were so upbeat and professional on the mic. Nick was there for the PhotoBooth, and he did an awesome job getting guests in for pictures and printing out copies for people. We loved the album of photo strips that they provided at the end of the night. Thank you guys so much!

2016-10-19T14:05:39 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! Rick is one of our seasoned veterans that really knows how to read a crowd and get them out there together! So glad you were happy with the selections! Thanks also for photo booth shout out, as well. Glad everyone had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Melanie M

Great People to work with! Every time I had a question, and... Lets be real, I had questions almost every other day! They were professional and responded quickly and to the best of their ability! THEY WERE ON TIME!!! That Itself means SOO MUCH when most of my other vendors were... Read More 45min to an hour late!! Would recommend them to anyone.

2016-10-19T14:08:11 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to have put you at ease during your planning process! Thanks for noting our professionalism. We work really hard to make sure every detail is addressed and we are doing everything in our power to make your night perfect!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jess J

Tone Productions was great! We were so happy with how organized they were. They made a stressful day run very smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amanda Y

We worked with Tim and Nick! We met with Tim initially when we were trying to find a DJ. He was so nice and helpful and has a good sense of humor! He explained the process easily and helped answer any questions we had and we definitely wanted him to be part of our day! The... Read More online event planner was so easy to navigate and add all our songs for the ceremony and reception. They guaranteed any song we wanted even if they didn't have it in their archive which was awesome because we had chosen a few acoustic versions of songs for the ceremony. Our wedding day was perfect! Tim was so fun as the DJ and made sure everything was the way we wanted it! Everyone commented on how great he was! I would definitely recommend Tone Productions for all your DJ needs! The price can't be beat with all they provide! They also provided the sound system and music for our ceremony which was absolutely beautiful!!

2016-10-19T14:10:23 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to accommodate all your requests and provide you exactly the songs you were looking for! We worked extremely hard to make your day perfect, thank you for noting that!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Mallory L

I HIGHLY recommend Tone Productions to DJ your wedding! Louie and Dana were the perfect fit for us! They went above and beyond my expectations! All of our requested songs were played and more! There wasn't a moment that our dance floor was empty, which was my goal! They offer... Read More you suggestions for every part of the night, and all are perfect! Dana also teaches your guests how to do dances too! Tone Productions is they way to go, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Colin W

Shawn and Tony were great! They made sure the whole night stayed on schedule and everyone had a good time. The music was awesome, and everyone was dancing the whole night. They brought props for our guests and their own lighting which made the night that much more memorable.... Read More They even dealt with things that were above and their job description (broken glass, setting up rides with the hotel) to make sure my wife and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Tone Productions was a great company to work with, and my wife and I could not have been happier with our decision to have them do our wedding.

2016-10-19T14:12:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We go above and beyond to make sure you or your guests don't have to worry about a thing. We were so honored to be a part of your celebration.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Colin W

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Katie O

Spero is AMAZING! When we first got engaged, I immediately started asking around to friends for great vendors and my hairdresser suggested Tone Productions as they did the DJ for her wedding last year. She recommended Spero. I trust her fully so I made an appointment to meet... Read More with him. We could immediately tell when we met with Spero that we wanted him to DJ our wedding. We signed the contract right then. Throughout the next year until our wedding, whenever I had questions, Pam or Dan (The owner) were so friendly and answered all of my questions with ease. We also used One Fine Day which is Tone's officiant company. We received a discount for "bundling" services together which was nice. Spero is kind and really will go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect. On the day of our wedding, there were a few changes we had but they were no issues for him. His assistant for the day was Kristin who was also just as great. She made sure we were in order during the ceremony which really helped everything go smoothly. The music was absolutely perfect during dinner and the dance floor was packed all night! Everyone was so upset when it was announced that it was the last song of the night. We cannot thank Spero and Kristin and the entire Tone Production staff enough for a truly amazing evening.

2016-10-19T14:20:43 Response from the vendor

We're so glad that you were able to take advantage of our multiple services and save some money booking them together! You were in great hands with Spero and Kristin as they've been around the block a few times and really know how to navigate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Nathanael G

Tone Productions is by far the absolutely best DJ service in town. We interviewed several DJ's for our wedding and Tone Productions was head and shoulders above the rest. From the explanations of their services to the technologies they use as common process for their business.... Read More They were friendly, easy to work with, offered additional services like up lighting and props and they never missed a beat. They were on site early to set up and were there until all the guest left. The music they played had the dance floor packed the entire night. I received so many compliments on the DJ at my wedding you would have thought we were there for the DJ and not my wedding. Spiro was the name of the DJ we used and he was fantastic. Tone productions is a company that does this as a business. They do somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 weddings a year. They have like 20-25 DJ on staff and they have a really cool software program that makes song selection super easy. If you are looking for a DJ this is the company to use. Hands Down. Thank you Tone Productions for making our day super special. Extra Special thanks to Spiro for all of his hard work and dedication to make our wedding go off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Katie C

I cannot begin to say how very happy I am that we chose Tone Productions as a DJ. After dedicating a good portion of our budget to the photographer I was on the hunt for something “budget friendly”. I found that and SOOO much more after meeting with Dan. Tone Productions ran... Read More the reception exactly the way it should be. Everything went off without a hitch and I have no doubt in my mind it was because of the years and years of business experience this company has under its belt. After I had countless guests step on the back of my dress and rip my bustle to shreds Dan was there with safety pins and put it right back in its place. When we were about to do the bouquet toss, I realized that I left my garter at home! Thank goodness Dan keeps spares with him otherwise I would have had a very disappointed groom. I am still received compliments on how great not only the music was but the DJ himself. I cannot say thank you enough for making our big day the best it could’ve possibly been. Also, do yourself a favor and check out the photo booth! It is the BEST ever!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Sheila R

Time Productions was awesome! If you want a fantastic DJ service and officiant service for a reasonable price, this is the company for you! Can't express how detailed and easy to work with they were!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Marissa C

I was so happy with how the reception turned out. The whole evening flowed nicely, the DJ was very accommodating with time and how the night went. Anything we needed or any adjustments we wanted they made happen. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Amanda H

Tone Productions sent us 2 very good DJs (Kevin & Sean) for our wedding which was this past August 20th. They provided excellent sound quality mics during our ceremony, played great music during dinner which was complimented by various guests as my wife and I made our way... Read More around to each table, were very attentive to our needs, and kept the party rolling all the way to our last dance. They were on time, courteous, fun, and played a great mix of music which we selected as well as plenty of great songs choices we did not to fill the time appropriately. The dance floor was never empty the entire night, and everyone had a blast. Thanks very much for being everything we hoped you be and then some!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Katy M

Tone Productions was a great company to work with!! Spero was great and so helpful! He played all the music we requested and the music that he played during the night was perfect and kept the dance floor crowded. He also took pictures and a video that was unexpected, but much... Read More appreciated. Andrew was also very helpful and kept the guests moving on the dance floor. I would recommend this company to anyone. You will not be disappointed. They go above and beyond to accommodate special requests and to make your night memorable.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Sammie P

They were very professional. The detail they put into the work they do is amazing. I really felt that they were the best team. Every song I wanted was played, and the online website was so helpful. I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Chelsea W

Excellent DJ service! Price is worth their experience, kindness, and smoothness!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Christine W

The DJ played exactly what I asked for and was very friendly. He also brought in prompts for our guests to use and keep!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Katy D

Our wedding was on June 24, 2016 and we had Tone Productions as our DJ service. the DJ service provided was phenomenal! Throughout the whole planning process the company was able to help us with any questions we had and offer great suggestions to help make our wedding perfect.... Read More Shawn was our main DJ and Tony helped him out. Our DJ made our night run so smooth! Our dance floor was packed all night! They kept our crowd so involved and we had so many compliments on the music. For weeks we had friends and family calling saying they have not danced that much ever at a wedding! Additionally, we contracted I Do Photobooth through Tone Productions as well. The guests loved the Photobooth! They had a guest album where our guests put their group photos in with a message and the scrapbook was given to us at the end of the night. I felt like the prices were very fair and we were pleased with our services for everything! I would highly recommend going with Tone Productions!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kristen T

Awesome! Worth every penny. They are so professional and helpful throughout planning and the day of.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Samantha M

Spero was our DJ, we gave him a lengthy playlist and wow he did an amazing job putting it all together! Everything was perfect! The lighting, the announcements, and the timing! Loved Tone Productions! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Carly W

Would give them 10 stars if we could! Spero was absolutely professional & would respond within 24 hours to any email (usually even sooner). We had a bit of time from when we booked Tone Productions and our date (about a year and a half), and they stayed in contact throughout the... Read More whole process. The day of the wedding could not have gone smoother, and we attribute the majority of it to Spero and his partner for the day. I was able to relax and truly enjoy what turned out to be the best day of my life. Music was on point, the dance floor was popping the WHOLE night. Amazing company! Bonus: at the end of the night Spero gave us a CD with all of our key songs on it! VERY nice touch! Would absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Marissa M

Our wedding last weekend used Tone (I Do photo booth and One Fine Day too). Dan went above and beyond to make our day memorable! He helped us relax and all our guests have been telling us how great the music was. A special shout out to Paul C. and Alec for helping me remain... Read More unseen walking to our outdoor ceremony and keeping our rowdy wedding party in line!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Lindsey N

They did a wonderful job and kept our friends and family out on the dance floor all night! Not to mention leading up to the event, they laid out everything easily and kept everything seemless! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Deanna S

Spero & Paul C. from Tone Productions were amazing! For me the DJ is the most important part of a wedding. It’s their job to keep the wedding on schedule and make sure the party flows all night. Tone Productions blew my expectations away. They went above and beyond before... Read More the wedding to make sure they had every detail correct, down to asking how to pronounce every name in our wedding party! Which for us was a big deal since we had a lot of long Italian names. I was so happy with all the props they brought for the Congo line too. It really got the party started and people up out of their seats. They also made sure to coordinate all the big moments with the photographer and videographer so we didn’t miss out on any great photos. When my husband was about to give an impromptu thank you speech they stopped him until they got the photographer over there to take pictures! They are just so on top of it and real professionals. They even checked the room before playing our favorite songs to make sure we weren’t outside or in the bathroom so we wouldn’t miss them. The entire night was stress free and I completely trusted them. Thanks again so much guys, you really are the best in the business!

Start a Conversation!