Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

Joliet, IL Chicago & Suburbs (815) 267-8533

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Ashley B

Our DJs Louie and Dana were phenomenal! They were so sweet and very accommodating! They played all of the songs we wanted and kept our guests dancing and involved the entire night! I was blown away at how amazing our reception went! Louie and Dana helped make our night smooth... Read More and carefree! Dana even helped bustle my dress! They truly know how to have a great time and ensure that each person is taken care of! When you book a DJ you expect just music and dancing, but with booking Tone Productions, I felt that I got that and so much more! They put so much effort and passion into what they do and it definitely shows! Louie, Dana, and every one at Tone Productions, I cannot thank you enough for DJ-ing our wedding reception and giving us an incredible night to remember!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Kara C

We had our wedding October 14th and Tone Productions was great from the start! We were considering using a friend as a DJ, but we met with Tone Productions on a friend's recommendation. So glad we did! We got a good feeling with Tim, our Dj, from the very beginning and felt... Read More comfortable with him. We needed time to decide what we were going to do, and they did not pressure us whatsoever. When we called months later to try and book, they happily accommodated us. Their system is real easy to use, and helps keep your reception a little organized, or as organized as possible :) About a week prior to our wedding, we had a conference call and made sure that we had everything that we needed. That helps calm your nerves to know that things are taken care of! On the day of the event, we didn't have to worry about a single thing. Tim and his assistant handled every single thing we could ask. They kept the music flowing, happily accommodated our crazy family requests, and helped wrangle the fam in on the dance floor for family pictures. They checked in with us to make sure that we were taken care of! Watch out, they like to keep your drink refreshed, and boy, they can sneak up on you! :) After the wedding, I was surprised to find that hey had snapped a few pics of the wedding for me, which was great since I didn't have any myself, and I won't get the pics from my photographer for awhile. All in all, we were so happy with Tone Productions. We would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Jennifer P

Tone Productions was amazing!!! Once the music started playing our guests were on the dance floor all night. We couldn't have picked a better DJ. They were awesome.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Caitlyn M

The DJ was the last vendor that my fiancé and I picked for our May 2017 wedding. We weren't impressed with anyone we'd met, and we felt overwhelmed. Then, from a friend’s recommendation, we met with Dan and Tone Productions! At our consultation, Dan literally spent almost three... Read More hours walking us through the client portal, the options, and planning a straw man plan for our big night. We decided to book Tone, and I am so glad we did! We absolutely loved our experience with Dan and team. These guys do hundreds of weddings and events, but it never felt like a large company – we always had prompt access to Dan and team for song questions, help with ideas, and quelling song selection fears  The online client portal was really helpful outlining the night of my event! I am not exaggerating when I say that my wedding day went so smoothly because of Tone and team. Dan and Brendan were on point for my event, and they were rock stars. Brendan literally orchestrated the entire evening better than any event planner. He was EVERYWHERE! He lined up the bridal party, told us when to walk, where to go, when to gather... he literally handled EVERYTHING. Brendan kept my groom and I honest about walking tables to greet guests, and then would let us know when we needed to go back up to the head table for the next song. It was amazingly helpful having someone keep us on task when there is so much going on! Seriously, you don’t need a wedding planner, you just need Tone Productions! I was also so grateful to have Dan as our DJ! He came early to set up and had everything ready to go in well in advance of our ceremony. He was so professional and made sure everything from the ceremony onward went off without a hitch! When it came to the reception, Dan kept the party rocking and rolling all night! He had such a knack for understanding our crowd, and he played music that kept the dance floor full! I am so grateful that we chose Tone Productions! They were hands down amazing and went above and beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kristy T

Tone Productions and specifically our DJ, Spero did an amazing job! From day one they were very focused on making sure our night was perfect. We told Spero our number one priority was having a packed dance full and man did we! Spero played an awesome mix of music, including... Read More surprising us during cocktail hour and dinner with a playlist of music he created from the bands we used as table numbers (tying in our concert theme). I was so surprised and touched when I realized what he did - it’s all about those little touches and Spero really delivered. Thank you again for everything!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Haley S

My sister used Toned Productions almost 7 years for her big day & also had Dan as her DJ. I am so lucky that I was able to use him for mine earlier this month. He truly knows how to read your crowd & what songs to play next to keep the party on the dance floor! He even played my... Read More sister's first dance song as a special surprise for her & her husband; how amazing is that?! Dan & Nico were beyond helpful & attentive the ENTIRE night. They made sure certain guests were in the room for specific songs, hunted down my dad & (now) husband for a family photo, & made sure a surprise proposal ran super smooth during the bouquet toss! It was an unbelievable night. I can't thank Toned enough & highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ that can keep the party going all night!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Casey G

These guys were just so awesome to work with! They are super organized and positive, Nick was very chill and nice and professional, he was fun without being cheesy, he has a great announcer voice, and he was able to adapt smoothly to last minute changes (we kept the bar open an... Read More extra half hour and he totally rolled with it and our last dance was basically the happiest I have ever been). The dance floor was full all night! Thank you guys for helping to make our wedding reception so fun and amazing!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Cody G

Let me tell you why this is the best wedding DJ service you could possibly use. Our wedding reception originally was supposed to end at midnight, but due to a catering mistake by the hotel, our venue agreed to extend the reception until 12:30am. However, the hotel staff did not... Read More tell this to our Tone Productions DJ, so he announced the last song at about 11:55pm. Now, keep in mind that the DJ and his assistant had been working for several hours and they were probably ready to call it a night and go home. But I went up to them and said "hey, could you stick around for another 30 minutes? We're extending the reception!" and WITHOUT HESITATION they both enthusiastically agreed to stick around. Think about any job you have ever had, and imagine getting ready to leave work, and being asked to stick around for another half hour, especially at midnight on a Friday night. Seriously, the DJ did not hesitate or seem annoyed whatsoever at my request, and he even asked me if he could play anything specific for me or my guests that he hadn't already played. This is just my personal story of the wedding night, but overall, everything else was exceptional, from their song request system to their follow-up email with photos they'd taken of the wedding night (which I didn't even know they were going to do)! I was hesitant at first to hire Tone Productions because they're such a well-oiled machine, I was worried they wouldn't have a personal touch, but we honestly could not have been happier with the DJ and everything involved in the service. 100% recommended.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Rebecca S

Tone made our wedding reception so perfect. From getting us our drinks all night, to playing out the perfect distribution of songs!!! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Thurman M

They have a website set up to where you can choose thousands of songs! They have thought everything through from lighting to smooth sounds. Dan and Dwayne were phenomenal!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Denise T

We are so pleased that we chose Tone Productions to DJ our wedding reception! We first met with Dwayne, who gave us some excellent song suggestions and the website (online planner) was easy to navigate. Dwayne and his assistant, Tom, DJ's the reception, served as our Emcee and... Read More kept everything on track. They were fun, professional and made sure we and our guests were happy the entire night. Everyone loved John and the I Do Photo Booth and there was a line all night. Thank you Tone Productions-Dwayne, Tom & John for making our day even more special. we would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Valerie G

Tone Productions DJ Service is simply the best! From our very first phone call to the mic drop at the end of our wedding night, Tone had everything covered! We live out of state and Tone Productions made the entire process so easy with multiple phone and video chats. They walk... Read More you through everything step by step and take care of every detail to make sure that the day of the wedding is a breeze. They had everything covered so that we didn't have to stress about a single thing. James and John really set the vibe for the wedding and brought the energy! It was truly the Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kelsey H

Tone Productions was a wonderful choice we made to be apart of our wedding day. We had several recommendations and we couldn't haven't been happier with our choice. My husband and I got married in September and Spero was great throughout the whole process. The client website... Read More was a great tool to use in selecting our songs and really planning out the evening. Spero gave recommendations and advice on things we weren't certain of. Spero and Gustavo were great throughout the entire evening whether it was keeping things moving along or just checking in with Rob and I to see if we needed anything. From the moment we were announced into the reception I could just tell from Spero's enthusiasm that it was going to be a great evening! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making the night run as smoothly as possible and dealing with a stressed out bride throughout the entire process! It is greatly appreciated and I will definitely recommend Tone Productions to any future brides I know!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Linsey S

Our DJ, Dan, was super nice, very accommodating, and clearly knows his stuff when it comes to the flow and energy of a wedding reception. From day one we knew we were in good hands. Dan walked us through how to use their online portal where we could enter the specific music we... Read More wanted, or did not want to hear, as well as all the details for the timeline of our ceremony and reception. Dan made sure that our venue had the correct music to use for our ceremony, played great cocktail and dinner music, and made sure our reception went off without a hitch. He accommodated all of our last minute changes and even went above and beyond coming to the rescue with safety pins when the bustle of my dress broke! Dan made sure to play all of our favorite songs when we could be on the dance floor, and kept the party going all night! Highly recommend all Chicagoland couples planning their wedding use Tone!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jessica S

We hired our DJ and photo booth through Tone Productions. We heard so many good things from our friends who used them in the past, so it was an easy decision. Everyone at Tone was also so easy to work with, and they always made sure we were prepared before the wedding. We had... Read More Dwayne as our DJ for our reception, and he was amazing. His energy made everyone instantly comfortable. He and his assistant made sure throughout the night that we had everything we needed, coordinated with the bridal party when they needed to, and made sure we were having a great time. So many people have already told us in the last 3 days that the music was phenomenal, and we have Tone and Dwayne to thank for that! We are so glad we decided to go with their photo booth as well. Everyone (even our grandparents!) went into the photo booth, and there was always a line of people waiting to go in. Choosing Tone Productions was definitely the best decision we made.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

So pleased!! I am glad I stuck to my guns and went with Tone Productions for our wedding this past September. Some girls dream of their dress, cake, and flowers; I had always envisioned the songs that I would dance to at my reception. I originally looked into Tone Productions... Read More because the owner Dan was the DJ at my sister's wedding 10 years ago. I remember they did a great job so they were my first choice when looking for a DJ. After our first phone session (I was an out-of-state bride), I knew I wanted to use their online system to pick out every song I wanted played and to write down all the details for the night. When I realized that I wanted to make some last minute additions, Dan was able to talk to me on his personal line, on his own time, and on a holiday. Their availability and quick responses were very helpful during the planning process. Fast forward to our wedding reception - as we were walking into our venue, we were greeted by the DJs Spero and Deirdre. They introduced themselves and let us know that if we needed anything during the night to let them know. They were very familiar with my venue (Drury Lane) and said they'd be able to handle most requests that we had. We walked into the venue and all the songs that I had selected were playing and the coral uplighting provided by Tone Productions were shining throughout the venue. As cocktail hour was in full swing, I got my dress bustled and by the time I set something down at our head table, Deirdre had a moscato in hand from the bar and said "I heard this was your drink of choice. Let me know if you need anything else." When a DJ takes the time to find out what drink the bride wants and hand delivers it, you know you've got a good one. Spero checked in one more time before the night started off to make sure he had everything handled and then came out to go over introductions with our bridal party. From there on out he played most of our requested songs and was able to read the crowd well. They used nice dance floor party lighting and the music sounded great. They obliged happily when we asked them to turn the music down a bit for some of our guests. The thing my husband was the most impressed with was the props. I told Spero beforehand that I wanted a majority of the props Tone Production makes available. So they broke out the inflatable guitars, we had glow necklaces, when it came time for the conga line they had maracas and a large sombrero, and finally they used different hats for YMCA. It got our crowd excited and out on the dance floor. My 88-year-old Baptist grandmother was even rolled in her wheel chair out in the conga line and was given a maraca, which she kept. My guests had a great time and I can definitely say the same thing. Even after the wedding had ended, Tone Productions went above and beyond on costumer service. I came to find out that not only did they provide the music during the night, but they posted a handful of pictures on Facebook from the night. Pictures of our table setting, the reception hall, views from behind the DJ booth, and shots from our elusive group Irish dance that I taught during the reception, which apparently no one else got a picture of. When you're itching for pictures right after the big day, it's nice to see ones you weren't even expecting. It was the little details that made the difference in having a good DJ versus a great DJ. Thanks to Tone Productions for making my magical night even better.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Gabriela Z

Jim and Gustavo worked well together and were very accommodating for our needs....Tone Productions was very easy to work with from day one and their website is user friendly.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kelsey Z

We initially picked TONE because we were able to sit down and meet the DJ who would work our reception in person and they were the most straightforward with costs, including everything we needed in the cost instead of trying to up-sell us on extra speakers or uplighting. After... Read More our wedding, we are beyond thrilled that we worked with Brandan and Tim! The dance floor was crowded all night, the music selections were incredible, and the second DJ was constantly checking in and bring us fresh drinks =). On top of the excellent service, they followed up with a personalized email which included some fun pictures they had taken throughout the night. We can't say enough great things about this company and our overall experience.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Victoria V

You won't go wrong if you hire Tone Productions. They are the total package. Spero and Brandon were fantastic. They weren't just DJ's, they were basically our wedding planners. We were planning from out-of-state so we worked only through phone calls and the website. The online... Read More portal they put together is great. It's way more than simply selecting your music. It gives you a place to provide a timeline for the day, connect vendors, etc. It even reminded us of important details we overlooked. One other thing that really stood out to us was the point they made to pronounce everyone's name correctly. (I was just at a wedding where the DJ couldn't even get the bride and grooms name right.) They were with us from the ceremony until the last person left the dance floor and they constantly checked in with us to make sure we were happy. Book them as soon as you can.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Katie Z

Tone Productions was great to work with! I had Louie as my DJ and his assistant the night of was fantastic! They were so organized and played great music! I love the software that they use that allowed me to choose songs, upload timelines, provide contact info and such... Read More beforehand. They even brought glow stick necklaces and fun sunglasses that my intoxicated guests had a BLAST with!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Brittany S

Spero and Brandan were wonderful! They followed the playlist perfectly to what my husband and I put down. The dance floor was never empty! Dan did a great job at mixing the music for the father/daughter dance. It was a hit! Everything flowed smoothly the entire time with the... Read More help of these two. Brandan was on top of making sure we always had drinks in our hands as well! : )

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Brittany G

We had our wedding on August 26, 2017, and used Tone Production. They are absolutely amazing, and I am so happy we used them! Spero and John T. were awesome, and so helpful. Everyone was coming up to me saying your DJ is amazing, which makes me very happy that we choose such an... Read More amazing company. They always made sure that we were happy, and our so helpful. They make sure everything ran smoothly, and that I had a drink in my hand. :) What more could I ask for! I highly recommend using them for your event, and you won't be let down. They love what they do and our absolutely amazing. The program they use for you to break down everything from your ceremony to use reception is awesome and so helpful to have everything so organized like that. Thank you Tone Productions for making our wedding so wonderful :) !!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Leigha D

Love tone production! We have gone to multiple weddings that have used them and we used them at our wedding as well this April 2017. They are pricey but worth it.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kathy J

We used Tone Production DJ service for our son’s wedding party and were immeasurably, abundantly pleased and satisfied with the excellent service. Our DJ came early to set up and make sure everything was in place. He realized we had use of the venue’s veranda and provided... Read More wireless speakers for the outdoor guests. My son and his wife chose all of their music from an amazing online selection program/library. The sound was amazing...perfect volume and clarity for dancing yet we were able to have conversations with our guests. Everybody danced the night away and I credit our DJ for getting people moving and having fun! More than a 5 star experience!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Louise K

We had such a blast having Spero & Chris DJ for our wedding! Everyone one on the Tone Productions team went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly. Due to it being rainy the day of the wedding, Spero and Chris quickly jumped into action to relocate all DJ equipment from... Read More outdoors to indoors for our reception. They were extremely flexible with any quick changes we had to make to the schedule due to our relocation. My husband and I prepared a song to sing during our reception and Spero made sure to supply us with two wireless mics for us to be able to perform and play the ukulele. They kept the party moving all night long!! We are so happy we went with Tone Productions for our special day.