Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

Joliet, IL Chicago & Suburbs (815) 267-8533

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Chris W

Tone Productions did such a great job with our wedding. We were planning our wedding from out of state and their planning tool helped everything go smoothly without us having to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Dwayne did a great job DJ-Ing and directing everyone... Read More during the reception. We're so happy with our decision to go with these guys.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jamie K

We got married on June 2nd and let me tell you guys, these people are incredible! Not only are they nice and friendly, but they made the process easy and fun. I wanted to surprise my Husband with what song I'd be walking down the aisle to and it just took a phone call to set it... Read More up. Day of the event, I actually got sick and had to go to the hospital for most of the night. I was able to come back, and the venue had given us an extra half hour to party and they stayed and were incredible for the entire night. I cannot thank Spiro and his assistant Alec enough for making sure things ran smoothly and for keeping things going so that when we were finally able to rejoin, it was like we never left. I felt silly putting "must play for Bride" on certain song requests when we were planning, but I heard all the songs I wanted to when I was there. You won't be disappointed with these guys!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Caitlin O

We loved the DJ he played everything that we asked! Everyone kept complimenting how good the DJ was and it was one of the best music selection! They were fairly decent Lee priced as well!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Alyssa M

We absolutely loved our DJs! They were incredibly helpful and kept the party going. They were so organized and took time to meet with us ahead of time so that the actual day was a breeze! My husband and I had the perfect wedding day and we couldn't have done it without them!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Heather B

Best DJ Service you could possible find!! We were very particular about our music so that was the main reason we chose Tone Productions. They have a website you can fill out that allows you to pick as much or as little of the music you want! They did amazing lighting and... Read More everyone has not stopped talking about how good the DJ was!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jillian M

We hired Tone for our wedding in Indiana and were incredibly lucky to have Jim and Brandan as our DJ's. Jim paid attention to every detail of our plan and executed it flawlessly. He played every song we asked him to and read the crowd to keep everyone on the dance floor the... Read More whole night. The uplighting was perfect and added a nice compliment to the room. Brandan was an unbelievable assistant. He made sure me and my now wife were on the dance floor and happy the entire night. We never had to worry about a thing. He was our go to man for the night and the two of them made sure everything ran smoothly. We would HIGHLY recommend Tone Productions to DJ your wedding/special occasion! You won't regret a thing!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Peggy P

These guys deserve more than five stars! Loved our DJ!!!! Tim and Nicholas went above and beyond for us and our dance floor was packed!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Jasmine R

I have never experienced such amazing service! Tone Productions was so involved in my wedding from start to finish. From the personal meetings, to the online profile and voice chats, It was all amazing. James and Gustavo were amazing DJ's, they had such an amazing energy and... Read More kept my guest on the dance floor! The music was everything we wanted and more! They also took amazing photos of my event and sent them to me! I couldn't be more grateful to tone productions, James, and Gustavo! You guys are amazing!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Kylie B

Tone Productions was everything that I could've hoped for on our wedding day! They worked diligently to assist us in picking music that our guests would love and played a variety of songs that got everyone to the dance floor! Not only were we ecstatic about the EXCELLENT... Read More customer service but our guests loved time productions as well! I would recommend them above all else! Thank you for making our day so incredibly special!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Natalie H

Tone Productions were FANTASTIC! Spero and his wife were amazing in making our wedding day perfect! They were flexible with the arrangement of things when the schedule/disco lights needed to be changed last minute and they went above and beyond to make sure everything went... Read More smoothly. I am not one to review products/services; however, they were so great and organized in making sure everything was set up perfectly ahead of time and then the day of coordination was amazing! Highly recommend for someone who is looking for a DJ service (which lets be honest...sets the TONE of the whole wedding, pun not intended) :)

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Joe S

Best DJ service around! made every step of the process a lot less stressful. From start to finish had great customer service and quality.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Ashley L

Our dance floor was packed the entire night! We are so happy that we went with Tone Productions for our wedding. All of our guests had so much fun and we received so many compliments on how great the DJ was!

2017-02-16T14:34:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley & Nick! Spero and James loved your enthusiastic guests, especially the one that dressed up in the Lion costume and got the Conga line and party train going! We're so happy to hear how much fun everyone had. Glad we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Alexandra P

Spero and Dave were our DJs for our wedding in October - they killed it! The dance floor was filled all night with guests from all "generations." They helped keep us on track throughout the night and exceeded our expectations. I would strongly suggest Tone Productions (and... Read More Spero!) for your wedding celebration. They were also very easy to work with throughout the planning process and have an online portal that is very easy and convenient to use.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Laura L

Sean and Paul did such an amazing job!! All of our guests had so much fun, no one ever stopped dancing! They were very professional and followed my instructions to a T. To this day everyone is still talking about how much fun they had and the music the DJ was playing just... Read More kept everyone together. Our wedding had Spanish and English music alike and Sean never skipped a beat. I truly want to thank everyone at Tone Productions for making our wedding so memorable! I couldn't be happier!! We were married July 15, 2016 and have the best memories from our reception!! Thank you Sean, Paul C., and everyone at Tone Productions!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Teresa S

Tone Productions did a pretty good job for our ceremony and reception. Their website's interface was a little clunky, but overall reasonably easy to use. At meetings leading up to the wedding, they seemed a little disorganized (asking questions I'd already given answers to and... Read More clarified multiple times) but mostly together. We had chosen a custom cut of a song for our first dance (which we'd clarified with them several times, sent to them, and confirmed they'd received), but whoever put together the list for the DJ (they don't put together playlists themselves?) didn't get it to him so we had to work with the full version. To his credit, since it was an upbeat number, we did our bows when we were done and got everyone to join us on the dance floor for the rest of our song. I also had a couple of complaints from guests about not having their songs played and not having enough variety. The lighting was good, the music was decent, he clarified name pronunciations ahead of time, and he even helped out organizing people when the caterer was disorganized. If I could rate I Do Photo Booths (they work with Tone Productions), I'd give them an excellent rating. Everyone loved the photo booth and were glad they could take home some pictures for themselves. They allowed us to use our own custom backdrop that we'd ordered along with our own props. They also gave us a book and USB drive at the end of the night, which is one of my favorite keepsakes from the day.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Lauren H

Tone Productions was absolutely amazing! Louie and Dana helped create our perfect night by keeping the dance floor packed! Our guests were raving about the music selections, and the Cubs game updates (it was a playoff game!) Thanks Louie and Dana...you're the best!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kelly K

Tone Productions did a fantastic job on our wedding and we would recommend them to anyone who believes the music can make or break a wedding! Since we were getting married outside, our DJ Spero also did our ceremony. We were looking for a mix of modern yet classy music and he... Read More recommended a cool cello band I never would've known about, and we ended up using them for our entire ceremony music. Everyone complimented us on how unique our ceremony was because of the music! I also really liked that Spero was on board with us being a little demanding-we are a little bit of music snobs, and Spero was understanding that we had a lot of requests about the reception music. He gave us lots of valued input and helped make our reception perfect-the dance floor was packed the whole night! Dan from their cuts team also did an amazing job creating custom cuts we used for a few of our ceremony songs, as well as a surprise salsa for the second half of our first dance. We had multiple vendors tell us it was the most fun wedding they've ever been a part of, because the dance floor was wild!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Caitlin W

I cannot say enough great things about Tone Productions! From our 1st phone call to set up an appointment to making sure to say goodbye to us at the end of our night, every was very kind and professional! Dan and Gustavo took care of us the entire night and made sure that our... Read More day was perfect. The dance floor was filled the entire night and we received so many compliments about the great service. We cannot imagine our big day without Tone Productions!

2016-11-14T14:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Caitlin for taking the time to provide this great review! We were so happy that you were able to take advantage of multiple services from I Do Photo Booths and A Red Letter Day and that you were able to provide... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Danielle M

Everything was perfect! The songs were fantastic, the process of working with tone productions was easy and smooth and we didn't have to worry about a thing at the reception! They handled everything and I would recommend tone productions to anyone who is about to get married!

2016-11-14T14:21:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Danielle for the great review! Glad to know that you enjoyed your reception fully and didn't worry about a thing...that's what we are here for!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Karly C

Incredibly easy to work with. Helped with our timeline for our entire wedding day. Dance floor was never empty. Web forum easy to use. Both DJs were truly there to not only provide music, but also make sure everything ran smoothly. Even helped bussle my dress when we ran... Read More into difficulty. AMAZING! NOT A SINGLE REGRET OR COMPLAINT! WORTH EVERY CENT! ABSOLUTELY WOULD RECOMMEND :)

2016-11-14T14:28:03 Response from the vendor

Karly, we are so happy to have been a part of your celebration. Your crowd danced all night and we took care of business, including getting your bustle just right! So glad we could provide our services to your family again for another great celebration!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jennifer C

Tone Productions were extremely reasonable as well as extremely easy to work with! They were very helpful in the song picking process as well as doing a last minute Emcee improv or my husband & I to do a lip sync battle for our 1st dance. They event cut the song so it has... Read More perfect timing. Spero really managed the entire flow of the evening and made sure everything stayed on time. At the end of the night, they handed us a CD with all of our important songs on it to remember the perfect evening! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Bridget C

We had Rick and assistant Chris as our DJs for our Wedding. They were perfect! Tons of our guests were raving about how awesome the music was- it definitely set the tone for a fun reception. I have never seen so many guests of various ages out on a dance floor at a wedding... Read More before. They did a great job with the music selection and also were so upbeat and professional on the mic. Nick was there for the PhotoBooth, and he did an awesome job getting guests in for pictures and printing out copies for people. We loved the album of photo strips that they provided at the end of the night. Thank you guys so much!

2016-10-19T14:05:39 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! Rick is one of our seasoned veterans that really knows how to read a crowd and get them out there together! So glad you were happy with the selections! Thanks also for photo booth shout out, as well. Glad everyone had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Melanie M

Great People to work with! Every time I had a question, and... Lets be real, I had questions almost every other day! They were professional and responded quickly and to the best of their ability! THEY WERE ON TIME!!! That Itself means SOO MUCH when most of my other vendors were... Read More 45min to an hour late!! Would recommend them to anyone.

2016-10-19T14:08:11 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to have put you at ease during your planning process! Thanks for noting our professionalism. We work really hard to make sure every detail is addressed and we are doing everything in our power to make your night perfect!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jess J

Tone Productions was great! We were so happy with how organized they were. They made a stressful day run very smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amanda Y

We worked with Tim and Nick! We met with Tim initially when we were trying to find a DJ. He was so nice and helpful and has a good sense of humor! He explained the process easily and helped answer any questions we had and we definitely wanted him to be part of our day! The... Read More online event planner was so easy to navigate and add all our songs for the ceremony and reception. They guaranteed any song we wanted even if they didn't have it in their archive which was awesome because we had chosen a few acoustic versions of songs for the ceremony. Our wedding day was perfect! Tim was so fun as the DJ and made sure everything was the way we wanted it! Everyone commented on how great he was! I would definitely recommend Tone Productions for all your DJ needs! The price can't be beat with all they provide! They also provided the sound system and music for our ceremony which was absolutely beautiful!!

2016-10-19T14:10:23 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to accommodate all your requests and provide you exactly the songs you were looking for! We worked extremely hard to make your day perfect, thank you for noting that!