Toner Sound Entertainment Group

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

4009 Market Street, Aston, PA
serving the metropolitan Philadelphia area

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Lindsay M

Brian and Chris are consummate pros. They are easy to work, have a vast catalog of music with more than enough backups, and played the room perfectly. I seriously can't recommend them enough for your wedding.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Doyeon L

My now-husband and I have very eclectic and extensive tastes in music (we like everything from classic rock, movie soundtracks, to heavy metal), and DJ Brian was able to accommodate our unique needs while simultaneously making sure our guests had a great time. He played... Read More everything from the Star Wars opening theme music for our recessional, an obscure song "The Gambler" by fun. for our first dance, and managed to get everyone dancing to "Hey Ya" by Outkast. My husband’s parents and family are still talking about how they’ve never seen a wedding where everyone was dancing the whole time, and Brian managed to pull that off even with our extensive list of songs. Not only did he play a lot of our unconventional songs for us, he played a lot of crowd pleasers that pleased both the wedding guests and us (he most certainly did not play anything on our do-not-play list, a lot of which are conventional crowd pleaser pop songs). He was awesome throughout the night, and even stayed after our guests left to give us our final song that we requested, which we were quite touched that he did. Brian was not only a professional who knew exactly what to do, but was also a no-nonsense, down to earth guy that we were so happy to have hired for our wedding.

perfect

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Laura M

The DJ's were very laid back, using a perfect mix of music to keep people on the dance floor. They were very professional and yet made us feel comfortable in making song choices that we were unsure of.

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Julie D

Both DJ's were so professional. My husband and I aren't musically inclined so we asked Brian to play good music. With little guidance he played all the right music, at all the right times. We had softer music during dinner, and they got everyone out of their seats for the cake... Read More cutting, then no one sat down again! The choice of music was perfect and they really felt the crowd. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.

DJ Brian Best DJ Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Stephanie S

DJ Brian was AWESOME! The dance floor was packed all night long! Brian did an amazing job mixing it up all night with some oldies and then adding some Guetta and LMFAO. Everyone had such an amazing time dancing the night away to DJ Brian in the mix! Chris our MC for the night... Read More was AWESOME!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amanda B

Super-professional and read the crowd well.

Rating for Toner Sound Entertainment Group

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Eileen V

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stephanie W

We hired Ray from Toner Sound-he was unreal, very accommodating. We gave him an extensive set list that included everything from The Sea and Cake to Jack Johnson, to Etta James, and he made it work. He also abided by our 'do not play list'. We gave him the liberty to play... Read More the music we gave him in any order he wanted to ao he could respond to what the guests were or weren't responding to. Also, he had to download about 2/3 of our music, and did so without complaint or extra charge.

Reviewed on 2/16/2009 Alexis G

Easy to work with great selection of music.

Reviewed on 9/20/2008 Lindsay H

The dance floor was packed all night. The music was fantastic. We were thrilled with everything. The thing that I was most happy about was how he didn't need any guidance about the music choices because he read the crowd so well and kept everyone dancing. This was really... Read More important to me since I didn't have the patience or time to make extensive lists on what I wanted him to play. I made a short “Do Not Play” list and a really short (2 songs to be exact) “Play” list; everything else that he played from reading the crowd and he did an amazing job!;The only reason I gave him a A and not an A+ because he botched my old last name but it is not that big of a deal because everyone does!