Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Bow2008 09

172 Bellevue Avenue, Newport, RI

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kathleen P

Toni and her team were wonderful! She did an amazing job of capturing our vision of the wedding. I enjoyed how she worked off a Pinterest page that her and I created during our first consultation. It was instrumental throughout the planning process and made it easy for us to... Read More continue to work on our vision until the flowers were ordered. We panicked a little towards the end as we weren't sure if it was going to be what we wanted, but Toni is an artist and truly delivered an amazing product. Our bouquets last over two weeks after the wedding, she uses the freshest and best flowers in everything she does. Highly recommend her and her team for any event!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Anne K

Toni is outstanding!! She spent so much time with me on the phone before my wedding and created a beautiful atmosphere for our church and reception venue. My bouquet was out of this world gorgeous and everything I dreamed of! Her and her staff were so professional and moved so... Read More swiftly that we never even saw them the whole day. Everything was set up beautifully, on time and behind the scenes. Highly recommend Toni for any event, but especially a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alexandra S

Toni was absolutely amazing!! First, she has an awesome personality so she was fun to work with. She also totally got the look that I wanted with minimal direction. She was easily able to work within our budget and still make everything look fabulous. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Danielle D

Toni and her team (especially Stephanie) did a wonderful job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. I went in with a vague vision and they were able to completely deliver! They were always responsive to emails and phone calls and the flowers on the day of looked amazing... Read More for the entire day. Toni was also very cognizant of staying within my budget, which I greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Toni to anyone having a wedding in Newport!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Alex S

Toni and team are absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first 10 minutes of our call I knew she understood my vision. We created a pinterest board during that first call and were able to share ideas throughout the planning process. What I also loved about Toni was how much... Read More she KNOWS the Newport venues. When we were sitting down going over the floral plans she was drawing out the location of how the cocktail tables are set up, where the entrance to the ballroom was and even telling me to get extra long linens for the outdoor tables as our venue can sometimes be a little windy. When Toni arrived (yes, she personally delivers the flowers) with my and the bridesmaids bouquets I was in love - it was EXACTLY what I had imagined and talked about. Arriving at the venue was no different. If you want someone professional, who knows Newport and will TRULY give you what YOU want - hire Toni now!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Lindsay O

Toni Chandler is an incredibly talented and passionate florist! She truly captured my vision for our ceremony and reception. In addition to a phone consultation, we had an in-person meeting at her shop to discuss all of the details. The planning phase was simplified as we... Read More created a Pinterest board together - it was so effective and really fun! Everything Toni created was simply beautiful! From the bouquets, to the ceremony flowers and reception centerpieces - each detail was more perfect than the next. Her execution was so close to what we had discussed - I was so impressed to how lovely everything came out. Toni and her entire team are great to work with and I definitely recommend,. Thank you also to Stephanie who was extremely helpful throughout the planning process.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Brittany L

Toni is the best at what she does! My entire wedding start to finish was beautiful and exactly what I had wanted thanks to Toni. She is such a wonderful person to work with and has a great sense of the type of bride she is working with and the vision they have for their... Read More weddings. I had complete trust in Toni and I really enjoyed working with her. I highly recommended Toni to all future brides and grooms! :-)

Work is fabulous

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Ashley K

The end result of Toni's work is beautiful. She can be slightly difficult to get a hold of and a little scattered, but overall her work is gorgeous. She has so much experience and really understood my vision for the day (even if it changed a few times). Lovely person!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Cate R

I would definitely recommend working with Toni as a florist, with a few stipulations. Right away, Toni was very professional and accommodating. She was willing to work within our price range, gave helpful suggestions when I was unsure what to do about ceremony decorations, and... Read More agreed to have flowers repurposed for the reception (Note – other florists thought that was tacky and crazy, but Toni totally agreed that it was cost-effective and encouraged it). Her prices were reasonable and she was very flexible in working with my vision. She even started following my Pinterest wedding board to get a better feel for what I was looking for, especially because I hadn’t the slightest clue where to start with the flowers. However, because she is so busy, at times it was difficult to get a hold of her. Often I felt like I was hounding her with emails and voice messages both to her store and cell numbers. She scheduled our final consultation with me and then never called. I had read about this in other reviews so I never really worried about it that much, but if you are a more anxious bride it is definitely something to keep in mind. Also, there was some miscommunication the day of the wedding in terms of some of the flowers for the ceremony/reception and repurposing the flowers, even though it had been in the contract. That all being said, the day of my wedding my bouquets could not have been any more beautiful. They were the most unique flowers I had ever seen. I absolutely loved them and could not have imagined anything more perfect. I am still in love with them a month later, and I couldn’t be happier with the way they turned out. Another bonus was how Toni handled everything the day of the wedding. When she had questions about where everything was supposed to go at the venue, she called my phone and asked to speak with my Mom so that I wouldn’t have to deal with any additional stress. She also gave us some extra rose petals she had from a previous wedding to use for the ceremony. She is really a wonderful woman, and as long as you don’t mind being a bit more aggressive in terms of communicating and ensuring that everything is followed from the contract, you will be totally happy with the outcome. Thank you for the beautiful flowers Toni!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

Initially I had a great conversation with Toni about my vision and she outlined a lovely plan for me verbally over the phone and promised the proposal to me soon after via email. I never received the proposal, despite two follow-up emails. Not the way to do business.

2015-09-16T20:51:18 Response from the vendor

I do agree that this was not a good way to do business as you so clearly state. I am so sorry that my follow up was poor. I have redefined my business this year and made it smaller so my clients have a more... Read Less Read More

Creative genius!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Hillary L

Toni Chandler is truly an artist. She was a pleasure to work with and delivered some of the most beautiful wedding bouquets and boutonnieres I have ever seen. She was happy to accomodate us with our small flower budget and made wine out of water with it. On the wedding day, she... Read More delivered our bouquets right to our front door. Everything was so easy and seamless. I could not believe how beautiful everything turned out! I couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Breathtaking Flowers

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Lindsay D

I don't even know where to start with Toni Chandler! She is so incredibly talented! She can take your vision and make the most stunning bouquets and centerpieces that you have ever seen. Her work is breathtaking! Going into my wedding, I had a vision but I didn't know much... Read More about flowers. When I explained my vision and shared pictures, she was able to capture this beautifully! My flowers were simple, but she added touches that made them unique. Our centerpieces were a mix of three different styles. Some giant tall centerpieces, some low in vases, and some candlelight. It was absolutely eye-catching and beautiful! When we left for our honeymoon, we were so sad to leave our flowers behind! I hope to have her make an anniversary piece for us every year because they were so breathtaking! My guests have not stopped talking about my bouquet and the table arrangements. I am so thankful for Toni!

HIGHLY recommended

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Kate B

I could not be happier with Toni's beautiful floral arrangements for my November wedding in Newport, RI. She listened to my requests so attentively and beautifully worked in my ideas and vision into the final pieces. I had special requests to tie in meaningful family heirlooms... Read More into the floral arrangements and Toni not only did this but truly appreciated the meaning of these pieces and how they represented her work. All of the guests at my wedding loved her work so much that my mother and aunt called Toni soon after the wedding to sing her praise. She represented my taste and love of the fall through the colors and textures of all of the floral arrangements and I am so happy I picked her as my wedding florist. I could not recommend her more highly!

Beautiful Arrangements!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Ashley P

Absolutely loved the flower arrangements & bouquets Toni made for our wedding. Even more beautiful that what I was visioning. Very talented, quick to follow-up, and SO happy with her service!! :)

Wedding Florist Review

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Michaela G

Toni is an extremely talented florist. Toni herself listened to my vision and had many great ideas of her own. She even offered to try a few things on my behalf. The flowers on my wedding day were stunning- just what I wanted and so many of my guests complimented them. They were... Read More truly special and I couldn't be happier!

Toni Chandler is the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 heather c

Toni and her team are the best! We met with Toni well before we had picked out our wedding color theme, and by just meeting us and without much info at all, she pulled together some photos of floral arrangements she thought we might like... and totally captured the look I had in... Read More mind! Throughout the entire planning process Toni was easy going and professional. Our wedding was weeks ago, and we are still getting compliments on the flowers and décor she provided. She worked directly with our other vendors to ensure everything would go exactly as she planned, and she showed up in person to give her best wishes and deliver my bridal bouquet the morning of the wedding. If you're looking for a personalized and stress free experience, Toni Chandler's the way to go!

Great lady, disappointed with outcome

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Meghan K

We went to Toni because we were told that she was the lady to go to. She seemed to really listen to our ideas at our initial meeting and be on the same page as us. We requested Dahlias specifically as the focal and gave her my pinterest account as a reference point when it came... Read More closer to the event. She was expensive but we thought worth it because she seemed to get us and seemed to get on that personal level. However, when the day of the wedding came, do not get me wrong, she did a good job however there was not ONE dahlia except for at cocktail hour. I specifically wanted them in centerpieces/bouquets. We had been there two days prior for our final meeting and saw the same floral arrangements that were at the wedding that was set up already. It was almost as though she threw them back in her freezer and used them two days later at our wedding. We got hydrangeas which isn't a sin with Newport however I'm not an idiot on the expensive hydrangeas vs the ones you can pull from a tree anywhere.

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Heather S

Absolutely the best florist! Toni helped us with all of our ideas and kept everything within our budget - even offer up some tips to cut down the cost. All our wedding guests raved about the bouquets, center pieces, and all the flowers arrangements around our venue. Truly... Read More spectacular!

A True Artist

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Emila S

Working with Toni was one of the highlights of my wedding planning process. From day one, Toni provided excellent customer service and truly cared to bring my vision to reality. She was very accessible, innovative in her designs, mindful of remaining within budget, and just a... Read More delight to work with on a regular basis. The meeting with my mother and Toni in Newport was one of the best planning memories! The day of the wedding, the flowers looked more gorgeous than I had ever imagined! Toni hand delivered all the flowers to my suite in beautiful, rustic baskets- everyone was speechless at how amazing everything looked. A talented, professional, and kind-hearted artist!

Beautiful flowers, very easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Sophie G

I liked Toni right off the bat when I met her. She was pleasant, friendly, and (most important) really interested in listening to what I wanted for my flowers. Also very important: she understood that I did not have unlimited money and was willing to work with me on the... Read More prices. I had some florists providing quotes that were twice as much as what I ultimately paid with Toni, and I did not feel that I had to sacrifice quality at all. She did a beautiful job on all the flowers. It was exactly what I wanted-- simple, classic arrangements of peonies and roses with hydrangeas and other touches of blue. It worked perfectly with the bridesmaids' dresses and my dress, and it made the reception look very pretty.

My bouquet was spectacular...

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Alexis M

...and everyone agreed. Toni and I were pretty much on the same page for just about everything, although there were a couple details I felt fell a little short of their price. The tables were lovely, lanterns and bridesmaids bouquets perfect, but we had been so excited for... Read More Christmas trees to be part of the mix, that I was a little disappointed with the quality of the fake ones that showed up. For what we paid to 'rent' them, we could have purchased much nicer ones ourselves and while she was dead on with the satin trimming on the tables and bouquets, the ribbon used to dress the trees was completely off. The rest of the room was deep red and crimson, while she used a candy apple red on the trees - I don't think anyone but me really noticed, but it almost looked cheesy. Overall, Toni was easy to work with, had great ideas and followed through with execution, I'm just not sure what happened with those trees.

Toni Flowers

Reviewed on 12/22/2013 lea m

toni made beautiful flowers for our wedding. She was able to see my vision and deliver it. I was interested in a simple classic style of pink, green, and yellow peonies and roses. Toni did an amazing job. I had several comments from friends and family on how amazing and... Read More professional the flowers were. In addition, during the meeting i was describing my hesitation about the simple ivory linens and she was able to directly guide me to the rentals company neighboring her and advised me on beautiful blush linens. My only delta for Toni is service. She is not the most responsive to emails or not always timely for meetings. She has an amazing assistant who definitely improves the service. And on the day of the wedding the flowers were delivered a bit last minute for comfort :) but they did make it on time and Toni personally delivered them.

Go Big or Go Home!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Erin M

Toni completely nailed our vision for our elegant winter wedding. When we met back in June, she was accommodating and flexible to our design style and budget needs. She was always available to answer any questions by email or phone. If she couldn't contact me personally, there... Read More was always an assistant in touch. The morning of my wedding, she delivered a gorgeous arrangement with a card sent by my husband. She came back later in the afternoon and absolutely amazed me with my "go big or go home" bouquet. I cannot say enough about how absolutely stunning my bouquet was. It was fresh and full of every type of flower we had discussed at our meeting. The best part was that the anemones had perfectly opened up just in time for the ceremony. The black centers looked amazing! Toni also attached my rosary beads to the bottom for just the look I wanted. Our ceremony and reception arrangements were perfect and elegant. All white hydrangeas which were full and lush with beautiful candlelight. I just can't say enough about what Toni did for Jason and I. Not only were our flowers amazing, but the Christmas decorations and arrangements all around our venue (OceanCliff) were done by Toni as well. This made for our perfect winter wedding. Thank you, Toni!

Toni is as sweet as she is creative!

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Celia R

I do not know where to start in expressing my gratitude for Toni's beautiful work. She and her team did a fantastic job with the floral design for our wedding at Glen Manor. I cannot say that I was surprised as it was so easy working with her entire team from the very beginning.... Read More When I first approached her for a consultation, I remember the warmth, professionalism, and enthusiasm she showed me. When (all) other florists balked at my conservative floral budget, Toni embraced me and my ideas, telling me that anything was possible and that I deserved to feel special for my big day. I still remember when Toni said that she wouldn't want florists treating her daughter as if her budget wasn't worth their time and so she wouldn't treat me that way. To have someone of her caliber and experience say that put me at ease. Though we never met in person prior to the wedding, I always had the utmost confidence in her and her work. She and her team answered my questions and reassured me every step of the way. She made my vision a reality. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on the floral arrangements during our wedding. The rooms at Glen Manor looked elegant and regal. The bridesmaids' bouquets were classic and perfect. My bouquet was out of this world. I will never forget the way the gardenias smelled that day and it is one of my favorite wedding memories. At the reception, I couldn't imagine throwing my bouquet and so I gifted it to my mother seeing as how gardenias are her favorite flowers. The candlelight throughout Glen Manor set the scene for a magical evening. Everything was absolutely breathtaking! Toni is an angel. I hope that I will one day be able to work with her again for another event.

Beautiful flowers, elegant and special

Reviewed on 12/01/2013

We would highly, highly recommend Toni!!. She did the flowers for our ceremony and reception. She is tech savvy and we were able to share lots of pictures and ideas over Pinterest, even though we were planning the wedding from out of town. From our initial meeting we could tell... Read More that Toni has great style and taste and takes a lot of pride in her work-- and that led to a really beautiful "wow" for us when it all came together at our wedding. On the day everything looked even more amazing and lush than expected! She really made the most of our flower budget by re-using arrangements from the ceremony for the cocktail hour and reception. All flowers (bouquets and bouts) and decor were set up early for formal pictures. The bouquets were so pretty, and got a lot of compliments-- She and her team transformed the ceremony space for our reception. It all worked smoothly and came out gorgeous. The thing with flowers is that you have to see them, so I highly recommend checking out her website and Pinterest pages!! (Her pictures really do show how fabulous she is!!)

Start a Conversation!