Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Bouquets, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

625 East River Road, Anoka, MN (763) 421-3123

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Awful flower shop. I went thru 1-800-Flowers online to place an order. They use a local florist to create and deliver the flowers to the recipient. 1-800-Flowers is not allowed to give the name of the local florist used but upon receipt of the flowers the florist's name is... Read More displayed. I ordered the flowers online at 6:00 am Monday and paid for expedited delivery so they should have been delivered to my boyfriend that day (our anniversary) before he left work at 2:00. They were not delivered then. I thought ok, that could happen. They weren't even delivered to his work after he left for the day. I paid and expected at least same day delivery. The next day, still not received, so I called 1-800-Flowers to find out the status. Flowers has to put me on hold each time to contact the florist to find out the status. I was told "for some reason" it wasn't delivered the day before but would be delivered that day. I told them it HAS to be there before 2:00 when he leaves for work. I called Flowers at 1:45 because my boyfriend still hadn't received them. I was put on hold again....then told that the delivery person was there at that time and would get a hold of him to get him the flowers. It turns out the delivery person went to the wrong address (another location of my BF's business) which is stupid because the address I gave them (confirmed) was the address of my BF's work location. They were given my phone number and my BF's phone number as well so if the delivery person had issues he/she could call one of us. Neither of us were called - except my BF was called by his co-workers when he was told there were flowers for him but they were at the "other" location. So my BF sat at work for an hour hoping to locate the flowers. I called Flowers again, put on hold....was told that the delivery driver left after he/she was told my BF left for the day at 2:00. I was just told a few minutes ago that my BF finally received his flowers. This was supposed to be a complete surprise for him at work but instead it was a headache for both of us and not what I paid for. He received his flowers 2 days AFTER our anniversary. I will NEVER go to this awful florist or order from 1-800-Flowers again.

Flowers make everything

Reviewed on 11/28/2013 Chelsea G

Without the work of Toni's Flowers, our wedding would not have been half as beautiful as it was. They were great to work with. Something I particularly enjoyed about working with Toni's Flowers is they created mock-ups after our initial consultation appointment. They were the... Read More only vendor that did this for us and it was great to see the mock-up to know they understood our vision and wanted to make it right for us no matter what. After the wedding, people were raving about how gorgeous the flowers were and said it was the prettiest reception they had been to because of them. Thank you Toni's!!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Charity D

Donna did such an amazing job! Wow! Is all I can say! Our tables looked so classy and beautiful! I let her have free reign over all the designs and she came up with centerpieces that I could never even dream of! Made our reception one of a kind and first class! Thank you Donna!

Did not listen

Reviewed on 2/08/2011 Cynthia I

I changed some of my flower options 2 weeks out and on the day of - my original selections arrived. She did not listen to my changes, she was hard to get a hold of, and she got snippy with me several times. It was the worst experience of my wedding.