Let me tell your story!

I truly understand the importance of your special day. I take great pride in telling your story and my goal is when you look at your images 20 years from now you will remember how you felt at the time and in that moment. Lets work together to create images that will last a lifetime. Contact me today so we can discuss your big day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

Serving Arkansas, Kansas and the U.S. (501) 804-4031
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Jennifer M

Tony Baker Photography truly is the best! My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with how amazing the bridals and wedding pictures turned out. Tony has such a talented and creative eye that is truly exceptional. He suggested the location for my bridal portraits, and... Read More it was GORGEOUS! His photos are breathtaking and beautiful! He is also extremely hilarious, patient, and kind-hearted. After we finished shooting my bridals in the heat of June, I realized I had left my bouquet in the bathroom where I changed. Without hesitation Tony wanted to go get the bouquet, drive back down to where we were shooting, and take additional pictures to make sure I got some with the bouquet. He definitely did not have to do that since we had already finished taking pictures. He also went above and beyond at my wedding. He made the entire day smooth, easy, and fun! My husband also raved about how great he was. Johnny and Lauren who were also taking pictures at my wedding were wonderful too! We definitely appreciated the extra photographers to make sure every special moment and little detail was captured. If you are looking for a phenomenal photographer with a heart as equally wonderful as his work, Tony is your guy!!! We will definitely be using Tony Baker Photography for any pictures in the future!

2018-01-27T10:16:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Kristin W

Tony Baker is AMAZING! He is very attentive and puts in his all to ensure he captures every important detail! Such a nice guy and easy to work with! He took beautiful pictures that captured moments at my wedding that I will treasure for a lifetime! So thankful to have chosen him... Read More as my photographer.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Bryan W

Tony Baker is the best. We could not have picked a better photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. We wanted quality from a professional and that’s exactly what we got from him. Not only did he deliver professionalism he was so much fun to have around. Everyone at the... Read More wedding loved him. If quality is as important to you as it was for us then Tony Baker is the best choice. I’m so happy with his work and the opportunity to get to know him. He was on point at every step and always on time and even early to make sure everything was perfect for us. Also, You’ll never have a problem smiling for your photos when you’re with Tony. He will take care of that. Great photographer and a great guy!

2017-12-20T13:26:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You two were so much fun to be around, I really enjoyed getting to know you!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Mary M

From someone who's picky about photos, I would highly recommend Tony Baker. He paid attention to every detail, did everything I ask without any question. Tony was fun to work with and made sure he capture our day perfect.

2017-12-18T13:10:38 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Kristen W

Tony is a very talented photographer! He took our engagement and wedding photos. They are beautiful photos that we have displayed all over our home. He is professional, yet fun and helps you relax and smile while getting your pictures taken. He works really hard to capture... Read More each important memory of your special day. We are extremely pleased with Tony's work and will treasure it for years and years to come!

2017-12-18T13:10:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Amanda B

I would definitely recommend Tony Baker to take your photos for Engagement shots, Wedding shots, or any special occasion! He is very personable, talented, and truly loves what he does. Our pictures were fantastic! Tony was so kind and really focused on us!

2017-12-20T13:30:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I really enjoyed capturing you special moments!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kara W

Tony is creative and has great ideas. He is very professional, yet has a sense of humor. I always felt at ease when Tony was around, even though it was an exciting and stressful day.

2017-10-19T21:44:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making me a part of your special day!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 David M

Highly recommend Tony Baker Photography!!! Your not just gonna get top notch pictures but top notch service as well!! He'll work with and make sure you get that special shot that will last a lifetime!

2017-10-19T21:45:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was great capturing your memories!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Hallie S

Tony is amazing! He did my bridal portraits and our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I aren't used to being in front of the camera but Tony put us immediately at ease with his awesome personality and sense of humor! The pictures he took were everything we wanted and... Read More more!

2017-10-19T21:46:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting me tell your story!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Tabitha H

Absolutely couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture our big day! Even in the scorching heat Tony made taking our engagement photos so much fun. My bridal session was memorable and he took the time to make sure the photos were great!! I would recommend Tony Baker... Read More Photography to anyone!!

2017-10-19T21:46:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Caitlin Y

Tony was competitively priced and great to work with. Just give him a call and you'll immediately understand why he is a great person to have on your wedding team. He did my bridals and my wedding photos, and I am very happy with them.

2017-10-19T21:47:09 Response from the vendor

It was great being on your team! :)

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Colleen M

Tony was great! Very friendly and energetic. He did his homework on scoping out our venues beforehand to make sure he brought the right equipment he needed to make the best pictures. It was a blast working with him.

2017-10-19T21:47:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you, I had a great time getting to know you both!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Letitia C

Tony was my wedding photographer. I haven't gotten my photos back yet as my wedding was 3 days ago, but I couldn't wait any longer to write him a review because he is that outstanding!! I know my photos will be fabulous & i am so excited to get them back. But Tony did my... Read More engagements & my bridals, which I LOVED! Tony is extremely flexible, so considerate, and just a fun photographer. Our engagements were a blast and we love them. He also did my bridals for me and I loved how tony shot me and the style and quality of his work. Any bride who books tony or getting married in general- I recommend doing bridals even if you think you don't want photos of just you in your dress before the big day or you think you love your dress & hairstyle you have picked out, but trust me when i tell you that it is a life safer! Because I did a bridal shoot, I ended up getting to see what me, my dress, & hair would like in photos on my day & because of that I ended up getting a different dress & changing my hairstyle all together & i am so glad I did because the dress & hair I ended up doing for my wedding were amazing and much more me and outstanding! Doing bridals saved me from being upset later on when it would have mattered more! Back to tony! What else can I say about him- BOOK HIM!! He loves being a part of weddings and he genuinely cares about his work and he cares about what you, the bride want. he said so many times, you're the bride, we do want you want, not what I want- and that meant so much to me. You will not be disappointed booking tony. he also had so many good ideas and knowledge of photography and things like that. I just could go on! Tony also traveled for my wedding, so that was super important! So that was really awesome that he was happy & willing to do that. My wedding even ended up being colder & even a little snowy than it was suppose to be in March & he was a TROOPER!!! He never complained or rushed me when we were outside shooting he just went with the flow! Awesome Sauce is what tony is!!!! Thank you, thank you, Thank you!!! & BOOK HIMI!

2017-10-19T21:44:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Tony Baker

My love of photography started back in high school (But don't ask how long ago that was!). I never expected to find my first camera such a great way to express myself and open up a completely new way to look at the world. My journey began with film photography which provided me the opportunity to create and exhibit fine art in shows and teach photography classes at the Arkansas Arts Center. I have since transitioned to digital photography which has allowed me to grow in new areas as a photographer. I view my photography as a means of communicating who you are and tell the story of your day.