Celebrating Life's Moments

AN INTIMATE GATHERING OR LARGE JOYOUS EVENT I am here to assist you in your plans and events so that you are able to relax and enjoy YOUR DAY, stress-free. I work with the highest integrity and honesyt, as well being well highly organized, easily accessible and available for all my clients.

Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

16772 W Bell Rd, Surprise, AZ Greater Phoenix Area; San Diego, CA (623) 256-4353

True and Sincere; Best Planner Ever

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Katherine W

Tonya is truly a genuine person and will to the moon and back to help you plan your big day. She will always think of different options to stay within budget and will respond to questions at any time of day or night (I email a lot lol). Tonya is a one woman show, so the person... Read More you see is Tonya, not some receptionist or assistant but you get Tonya. I liked that she treated me like her own daughter and it felt like I had 2 moms there helping me to plan my dream wedding. If she had an idea that she thought would help a situation or thought of a way to save money she wouldn’t hesitate to give her advice. I had some trouble with a few vendors and she was right there to mediate the problem and come up with an amicable resolution. Tonya stays on top of all of YOUR wedding plans even though she may be working with a couple brides at the time. She is truly an entrepreneur and uses that to her advantage. She is always ready for a trip to a bridal shop or vendor to get an answer to your question or set your mind at ease. Tonya understands that this is your wedding, the point your wedding is to only have one and for that reason you want everything to be perfect. If I had a chance to do it all over again (which would be fun to do ;P ) I would choose Tonya Kay Events

Tonya Hennessey

First and foremost, I am a wife of 26 years, mother of three wonderful young adults, four 4 legged fur-babies. I have an associates degree in business management, but my heart has and will always be in designing. I truly love designing! I 'am certified as an interior designer, seamstress for a number of years and assist brides in achieving the design for their 'Special Day'. My job is to assist you and guide you, as the bride, to have a stress-free and have the day that you have always dreamed of.