Your Most Memorable Photo Booth

Top Hat Photo Booths provides high-quality and personalized photo booths for weddings all over Indiana at affordable prices. Impress your guests with a memorable and fun experience from a 5 star rated photo booth! You will love our creative selection of props, and the elegant design of our photo booths. Top Hat offers custom photo layouts and green screen technology for truly unique pictures. Choose between our traditional enclosed photo booth, or an open air set up with glamorous backgrounds - perfect for large groups! At the end of the night you will receive a beautiful memory book album with your guest's personal messages next to their photos. A Top Hat photo booth is always a big hit at every reception. We would love to help you celebrate on your special day!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

360 Ridgepoint Drive , Carmel, IN (317) 460-2448

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Samantha A

We used Top Hat for our wedding on 4/8/17 and Sara was so awesome to work with! She responded quickly to emails, the photo quality was great and our guests had a blast! Highly recommend using Top Hat Photos for your event!

2017-04-26T19:42:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sami! I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for Top Hat Photo Booths. We had a wonderful time at your wedding, and we wish you and Brandon all the best!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Liz W

AMAZING company!!! Oh my goodness, Sara was great on the phone handling everything and working with me. Very nice to deal with. The day of, everything went BETTER than expected!! Multiple of my friends and family mentioned how great the booth was, but also how nice the people... Read More were. I also agree with the staff....everyone was very nice and kind! Very willing to work with a bride who was kind of scatterbrained on the big day. I have been to several weddings with photo booths, and the quality of these photos turned out far better than others I have seen. I would give this company 10 stars, but they are only allowing me 5. Would recommend this company to anyone that I know!!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Laura C

Top Hat Photo Booths is wonderful! We had them at our wedding reception and all the guests had so much fun. The service and communication was wonderful and Sara was so easy to work with. I love that we got a keepsake book with comments from our guests and a link to download the... Read More pictures. Overall, I would highly recommend Top Hat Photo Booths!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Kelsey B

Top Hat Photo Booths helped us celebrate our wedding - everyone loved getting to play with the props and taking a fun photo keepsake home! Sara was fantastic, and the prop selection was so fun! They provided us with a wedding album of all the photos as well as a website with... Read More everyone's silly photos - thank you so much for such a great experience!

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Irene H

My guests had a ball with the photo booth. It was the first bill we paid off and enjoyed so much. I met Top Hat at a bridal fair and we made a connection immediately. My husband liked the quality of the prints and the extra services we worked into the contract. We wanted a... Read More CD of all of the prints, the memory book, the online access to the photos. It was all delivered. The customized logo for our photos was incredible. We had ordered a 4x6 horizontal photo to be printed and what we got was the 2x6 strips instead. I wasn't 100% happy about this at first. The next morning in my inbox was an email from the owner explaining what had happened and how they attempted to correct the problem (an IT issue of some sort) and a small refund for the inconvenience was in process. I was thoroughly satisfied with that email and the attention to service and detail. They were able to keep the booth functioning so my guests never knew there was any issue at all. I was happy with the communication and service. I would definitely refer anyone to this vendor.

Hit of the night!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Corey C

Having the photo booth at our reception was the greatest idea ever... everyone had so much fun. I worked with Carol throughout the process. She was very helpful and made sure she met our expectations throughout. We gave our guests frames with a thank you poem in them that... Read More fit the photo booth pictures... not only was it a guest gift that was something they will look back on, but the booth itself added so much to our fun and wonderful event. The booth and photos were high quality and the booth works like a photo booth – it is not a manual process that takes away from the fun… we also made sure we had the option to give enough copies of the pictures for everyone in the picture and we took advantage of the memory book they put together as our actually guest book. It worked beautifully. I strongly recommend Carol and Top Hat Photo Booth of Indy!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Savannah N

This was such a fun idea and worked out perfectly. Our guests loved the photobooth and the props and my husband and I loved the scrapbook we received at the end of the night.

Worth every penny!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Serena V

I searched for months and months to find a good photobooth and thank god i found top hat! It was a highligh of the evening for everyone and the woman that came to help was amazing! They give you a cd with all the photos and a whole album that everyone signed. It is soo great to... Read More look back at it and see how much fun people had!

Sara Crawford

Hello, my name is Sara, and I've been in the photo booth industry for the past eight years :) I love working with my clients to provide them with a personalized photo booth for their wedding. The best part of a Top Hat photo booth is all the joy that comes from guests while they take silly pictures and make lasting memories. It's a great feeling to see so many smiles, and that is one of the reasons why I love my job! It's an honor to celebrate with so many wonderful brides and grooms!