Top Tier Events

Tennessee and surrounding states

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Tennessee and surrounding states (615) 431-2737

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Sasha W

Carolyn and her assistant Meg went above and beyond to make my wedding absolutely perfect. My bridal bouquet through a different florist was not what I expected and Carolyn went so far as to drive to the store to purchase more flowers and touch it up herself without being... Read More asked!! The big day went perfect and was completely stress free thanks to Top Tier Events.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Becca C

Carolyn was AMAZING. We encountered some HUGE obstacles that I'm not sure we would have survived without her. She's so perfect.. I would recommend hiring Carolyn for EVERYTHING you need!! She knows what she's doing 👍🏼

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Mary J

My husband and I just got married and we used Carolyn as our month of wedding coordinator. I cannot put into words how amazing she was. She is very organized and on top of things. She reviewed all of our contracts, contacted our vendors, and made the process so easy for us.... Read More Carolyn helped make the timeline perfect and made sure all vendors arrived on time and our reception venue was set up just the way we wanted it. Without her we would have been lost on our wedding day. Along with her organization she is very nurturing and caring. She has a calming personality which brides need on their day. She even bandaged the blisters on my feet for me. I would recommend her one thousand times over and say you are making a big mistake if you do not choose her for your event.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jessica S

Carolyn is the most professional and talented person I have ever met. I hired her for makeup but quickly realized I needed her as my wedding planner. My event was flawless and my bridal party looked amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this company and their desire to... Read More make your big day stress free. Carolyn was an angel sent from heaven and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

2016-11-04T08:47:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jessica! It was so wonderful to work with you!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Lindsey A

If I could only have three words to describe my experience with Carolyn, they would be OVER THE TOP!!! She (and her team) are absolutely amazing - so genuine, always responsive, great listeners, go the extra mile, ask the right questions and amazing with follow-up with... Read More resolution. Planning a wedding can be a stressful experience and when you make (the best!) decision to match yourself with Carolyn, you're getting above and beyond what anyone could expect. My now husband and I are absolutely indebted to her for making our experience seem so seamless and magical. :)

2016-11-04T08:48:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Lindsey! We appreciate such kind words about our services!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Natalie K

Top Tier Events was top notch! Carolyn was readily available from the time I hired her. Prompt with emails, texts, and phone calls. She met with me twice in person prior to the wedding to go over expectations and then again at the venue to get the layout and work out the details... Read More of the day. Her wedding knowledge base is great as she helped me hire a couple other people for services that day. Carolyn ran my wedding day with ease! She and her assistant, Brooke were on top of everything and there was not one hiccup!!!! My day went flawless from start to finish and I could not have done it without her!! Carolyn is extremely organized, easy to work with, and she works great with people! She made a detailed timeline of the day and kept things running smooth and on time! She made my day so much fun and stress free for me, my husband, our families and friends because we did not have to worry about one detail; Carolyn had it covered!!! Best decision of my planning was hiring her!

2016-11-04T08:49:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Natalie! We were honored to be a part of your beautiful day!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016

One's thinking is if you've owned a wedding business, you would be very difficult to please. Usually that is true. Not with Top Tier Events. I've never experienced anyone who was as close to perfection in every respect of this Wedding renewal vow than Carolyn Howard. The... Read More preparation time frame was brief and still every "I" was dotted and every "T" was crossed. I was asked several times how I could be so relaxed on my special day? Carolyn Howard. This lady is an expert and knowledge packed with her business. Please call if you have any question. 931.510.1110. With gratitude.

2016-09-06T16:33:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Betty, Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our services! We are honored to have been a part of your special day. Take care! Carolyn and JD