Torre Photography LLC

Palm Coast, Port Orange, Saint Augustine, Daytona, JAX

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Palm Coast, Port Orange, Saint Augustine, Daytona, JAX (703) 618-8897

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Kate W

Martin did a fantastic job taking photographs at our wedding. He was never in the way and took amazing shots at the wedding. His price is very reasonable for the work he does and the quality of his work. My husband and I are extremely pleased with the photo book he put... Read More together. There were so many great pictures that it was hard to narrow down which ones to put in the book. Highly recommended!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

Martin is absolutely wonderful to work with. He is such a wonderful person. I highly recommend him to do anyone's photos.

Great results

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Jamie H

Martin did a fantastic job capturing our special day. We also got a fantastic engagement session as well. You get all the photos once they are edited, so have tons to chose from.

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Debbie H

I couldn't be more pleased with the pictures I have received from Torre Photography. When i was searching for photographers I was shocked at how much they cost! Torre Photography was VERY reasonably priced and his pictures came out great. I have had SOOO many compliments from... Read More people on our pictures. He was willing to take ideas that I had and let me know what would work and wouldn't. I received a disc with my pics on them within 5 weeks of my wedding.

Beautiful Photos at Our Arlington Wedding

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Michelle W

Martin was so much fun to be with during our engagement session and during our wedding. He has a great sense of humor that put us at ease. Our photos captured us in such a beautiful light, and his use of nature at our venue was amazing. He is also very budget friendly, was... Read More flexible with photos we wanted and was able to provide advice on photo angles/settings that turned out beautiful. Definitely recommend him! Michelle Hoffman

Great Guy to work with

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Kara E

I'd probably put five stars for all of these - but I didn't handle the money and don't know about value. Marty is really good about talking to people and getting them to relax to make the photos less posed. He's great like that!

A true professional!

Reviewed on 12/19/2013

Martin Torre, of Torre Photography, is a true expert at his craft!  It was no surprise to learn that Marty has been photographing weddings and events for over 40 years.  His work definitely speaks to his experience and expertise.  He is incredibly creative with his poses and... Read More always listens to you when you have ideas for your photographs.  Marty photographed our wedding in October 2013 and when we received our photographs we were amazed.  Some of them look like they could be in the next edition of the Knot!

Great Service, Great Attitude!

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Alexis H

Torre Photography did a great job with out wedding and engagement pictures. He worked with out timeline and special issues extremely well with couresy and professionalism. He was probably our most reliable, least stress-inducing vendor. I highly recomend Martin for his... Read More affordability and the excellent quality of his work! Thanks for giving us a beautiful day in beautiful photos!

Our Weddding Photography

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Melissa G

From the beginning, Martin was very professional and helpful with our photos. He included a free engagement photo session as a special for using his services and we could not have been happier with the outcome. Our wedding photos were amazing. We had so many to choose from... Read More and received the proofs back very quickly. We would recommend using Torre Photography for anyone looking for reasonable, professional photos for their event(s).

Happy Bride-to-be

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Maura C

I'm actually in the middle of my contract with Martin, he captured an elaborate (Indian) engagement party and in a few months will be doing my American wedding. The engagement party was pretty crazy and elaborate and Martin didn't miss a beat! The pictures were up online... Read More pretty early too, and I couldn't be happier with them! There were about 400 pictures and I never felt like he was paparazzi. I was a little nervous going in since his prices are so good, but not anymore, the quality he delivered for the engagement pictures has me looking forward to many beautiful wedding shots in my near future!

Photos were great!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Meghan B

He gave us a deal for me being in the Army and did our engagement shoot at a vineyard which we loved. He got to know us during the engagement shoot and we were super comfortable with him at the wedding. During the wedding he was everywhere and willing to do family group shoots... Read More throughout the reception! Our pictures turned out great and the photo album is priceless!

We LOVED Martin!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Mikala M

Martin was great to work with! He had great ideas for both our engagement and wedding photos and his work definitely shows he puts in a lot of effort. At our wedding and reception Martin was able to capture so many moments with the many pictures he took, that we didn't feel like... Read More we missed a single aspect of our big day. We were able to receive our proofs very quickly and we couldn't have gotten a better value.

Beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 kate b

We loved working with Martin for our small, simple, family wedding - he captured all the pictures we could want and more! And managed to send the proofs electronically while we were still on our honeymoon :) Highly recommend!!

very professional

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Alycia B

Martin was a great photographer for our wedding day. He got there right on time and kept busy the entire day. Very great value! We got his lowest package but added in a couple hours to have him be available the entire day. He was very funny and everyone really liked him. His... Read More pictures turned out well and we can't decide which ones we want to get printed! He was very organized and allowed me to really help to organize people on the day of. He got kinda miffed that one of our guests at the wedding, who happens to be a semi-pro photographer, was taking a lot of pictures but it all got worked out. All in all it was a great day and the pictures look great!

Top-Notch Photography

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Amy A

I knew from our first meeting that Mr. Torre was a seasoned professional. He put me at ease and helped me choose the right packages for my engagement and wedding photos. When I saw the proofs for both sittings, I got just what I had hoped for: beautiful, quality, thoughtful... Read More photographs. I will use Torre Photography for all of my important life events. My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about this vendor! You will not be disappointed!

Great Photos

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Shannon Y

Martin Torre did a wonderful job with our wedding pictures. I have heard many unhappy brides after their weddings about wishing they had gotten more pictures of certain things but we are very happy with all of our pictures. He did a wonderful job capturing the whole day and... Read More didn’t leave any detail or person out. Martin had wonderful ideas for pictures and listened to us and worked with us with every picture idea we wanted to try. We wanted classic and also fun pictures of family and friends and it all came out great. We will definitely call him if we ever needed another photographer.

Unbeatable quality and price

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Teresa D

Martin recently did photography for our wedding, and it was spectacular. His prices were as low or lower than anyone else in the area, and the quality of his pictures far surpass his competition. The level of service he provided was excellent, and he stayed later than contracted... Read More (without charging us extra) in order to cover all our crucial photo-op moments. I will recommend him as a wedding photographer to everyone I know.

Martin Torre was great!

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Rachael C

Martin was a pleasure to have as our wedding photographer. The packages he offers are a great value--he will work with absolutely anyone on their budget! He offers monthly specials for those who sign up to do their wedding photography with him and my husband and I were able to... Read More get our engagement photos for free :) At the wedding he arrived ahead of time and got pictures of the venue and all the hard work I put together--all my DIY projects! He was sweet with the guests and engaged them as he took photos. He was totally flexible and go with the flow and was able to capture absolutely everything!! One thing that I really liked, he didn't only focus on us, he focused on everything so there are a ton of pictures of our family and friends and that's very important to us. I highly recommend Marty to anyone that is looking for a great priced, great quality, easy to get along with photographer for their wedding or special occasion. He even traveled an hour and a half for my event in Baltimore on 4/14/2012 :)

Great Value!

Reviewed on 4/18/2012 Nicole B

We had Mr. Torre as our photographer for our wedding and we could not be more pleased with our choice! Mr. Torre was easy to work with, exceeded our expectations and was well worth the money! I don't think you will find a better photographer for the money. Our proofs were to us... Read More in no time. The photos turned out great. Our families loved him and want to use him in future events. He did an outstanding job and I would recommend him to any bride-to-be!

Phenomenal work - an absolute steal!!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2012 Kathleen S

We found Martin because he was one of the few photographers that fit in our budget in the DC area, but he out shone every one of the higher priced photographers we looked at. Our rather non-sentimental parents (who didn't think we needed to pay a professional photographer)... Read More literally started crying when they saw the proofs and said "He got you. He captured everything about you." Martin was friendly, flexible, professional, artistic, and calming. He actually stayed later into the reception than planned (and didn't charge us) because he was "having such a great time." We had a sneak peek of some proofs on Facebook while we were on our honeymoon, and full proofs days after our return. We received the CD of all photo files less than two weeks after the event. We cannot recommend him highly enough! Update: We are approaching our third year wedding anniversary. We lent our CD of photographs ages ago to a family member and never received them back. When I asked Martin if we could get a new copy, he immediately uploaded all 800+ photos onto Dropbox so I could download them directly - free of charge. If that's not customer service, I don't know what is!!!

Fabulous service, great price!

Reviewed on 1/26/2012 Maryanna M

The photographer we had was fabulous! Martin Torre's associate, Desiree, did our wedding and was great. She was on time, had all of her equipment ready, was funny and unobtrusive, and took some great shots. She listened to everything I wanted, and she managed to corral a large... Read More amount of people into getting all of the photos done quickly. Make sure you really let them know what kind of photos you want, and we were grateful we had a list and they stuck to it. She took more fun shots than I anticipated. The only regret was that I didn't have any additional ideas for fun/romantic poses. Still, great quality for a good price!

Great pictures for a great price

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Niki R

Martin was great to work with during our Wedding! He even rode with us and our bridal party into DC to take pictures in front of the capitol building. Even though this put us over our contracted time with him, he seemed eager to do it and our bridal party loved him. He got to... Read More the wedding early enough to take pictures of both the bride and groom getting ready which I loved. He also had some very unique poses for the bridal party which made for cute pictures. He was very reasonably priced and had great quality pictures.

Below expectations

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Mary Grace C

I reviewed Torre photography on several websites and decided to choose him. I met with him and saw his proof books and chose him as my photographer. It took my husband several phone calls in an attempt to pay the photographer in full in advance. That was one issue. Two days... Read More before my wedding day he sends me an email and begins with "don't be alarmed if I won't be your photographer". He then proceeds how he's been having physical pain in his arm for the past couple of weeks and thinks he might need surgery. I was so upset that he decided to notify me of this two days before my wedding. He sents a substitute photographer who was prompt and friendly. However, I learned through a friend that she has only been a photographer for 3 years. One of the reasons I hired Martin was because of the more than 30 years of experience he has had in wedding photography. Our photographs came out okay but not the quality of pictures that I expected from Martin Photography. In the contract he stated that in the event he was unable to attend, that he would have a comparable substitute. I don't think three years experience equals to over 30 years experience. I would not recommend Martin Photography.

2011-12-16T10:47:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. I understand your disappointment in the change in my ability to photograph your wedding. I was disappointed as well but wanted to put your wedding first as it would have impacted my ability to do my best work... Read Less Read More

Great value, even better photos!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Stefanie R

Desiree was the photographer at our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier! She found out a couple days before the event she would have to leave early for a family emergency and found someone to cover the time she would be unavailable (she was there for all the important... Read More stuff, just missed out on some of the dancing and exit). Both of them did an excellent job at the wedding, giving great pose suggestions, snapping photos in the moment, and managing the gathering crowds while we were trying to do group shots after the ceremony. And because of the second photographer, we got extra shots we weren't even expecting (liking multiple views of the ceremony). Both Desiree and Hanneli exceeded our expectations and the proofs turned out AMAZING! Torre Photography offers a wide array of packages and has something to offer for every budget. We could not have asked for a better experience with our wedding photography!

Great Value, Great Photos!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Kristine R

Martin was a great find! His value was unmatched. We felt comfortable with him from our first meeting. Loved the work we were showed during the first meeting, mixed with the value of the package and we knew Martin was the one for us. Our engagement session photos were great, and... Read More came in a very timely manner. Martin was easy to communicate with and was pretty much always available when needed. We got married in OBX in Sept. 2011, Martin arrived earlier then expected and got right into it! Which was awesome becasue we were not expecting to have him so early. I felt like i communicated what I wanted from him and he delivered. Our wedding photos are great, we did miss out on some photos of just the groom and I and our trash the dress session:( But that was due to weather not Martin. I loved the detail photos taken and lots of fun candid shots of the night. They portray the fun everyone had! Overall, we are very happy with our choice and hope to use Martin in the future for our photo needs! Thanks again:)