We Specialize in Hair, Airbrush Makeup and Tanning

Our award winning artists have been making brides beautiful for over sixteen years. We offer high end services without the high end price. Our primary business is weddings so you get personal service throughout your entire experience. Visit our site to see our extensive photo gallery and more!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Excellent beauty team

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 shelley z

Few weeks before my wedding I had to find new hair and makeup professionals. From the moment I walked in the salon for the trial I knew I found the right team. They are definitely professionals in the wedding hair and make up services. My trials wereally excellent, I love how... Read More they listen to your feedback and adjust accordingly. The day of the wedding the team swooped in like beauty fairies waved their wands and we all turned out beautiful! They are so efficient work quickly and miss no details. So glad I found total image. Highly recommend!!!

Awesome job!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

I am glad that I chose total image for my hair and makeup as well as my entire wedding party!!! They were the most reasonable around and did a fantastic job!!! The day of my wedding I broke out on my face and back with pimples! The ladies made sure I was covered and comfortable!... Read More They really did wonders! Airbrush makeup is the way to go and I'd highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Francesca D

Total Image was absolutely amazing!!! Here is the breakdown: 1 Bride 8 Bridesmaids 2 Mothers of the Bride/Groom 1 Aunt Flower Girl Groom They did Airbrush Makeup & Hair for everyone INCLUDING me for $150each & they did everyone in 4hours! 8am-12pm & we actually... Read More ended early. I had 4 stylists come to the hotel suite. 2 for makeup & 2 for hair. The artists made everyone BEAUTIFUL & catered to my wants as the Bride (I gave them samples of the hairstyles I wanted for all the bridesmaids & they catered it to everyone's hair- short/long etc.) The price was outstanding & the service was awesome they were just part of our Bridal Party singing to music & keeping everyone on track- I didn't even have to make a schedule. They were so organized it made me feel so relaxed- the only thing I could hope for on the morning of me wedding :) HIGHLY Recommend

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lauren M

Jessica from Total Image did my wedding make-up and also make-up for my mom and sister. We all loved it! I had a morning wedding, and my make-up still looked great at 11 p.m. Jessica was very responsive to what we wanted. Everyone felt "glam" without feeling like we didn't look... Read More like ourselves anymore!

Valentine's Day Wedding

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Megan H

Total Image Hair and Makeup was beyond amazing!!! They made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous for my Valentine's Day wedding! They went out of their way to make sure everyone in the bridal party was pleased with both their hair and makeup (even though some were trying a... Read More hairstyle different from their trial a few weeks prior). I can not say enough amazing things about this company! I have already recommended the company to two other soon-to-be brides and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else.

Excellent Work

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kristin S

I had 8 hair and 5 makeup needs for my wedding. The girls that came out were amazing, professional, and willing to make changes/touch ups based on feedback of the girls. I was extremely happy with my hair and makeup as the bride. Payment could have gone smoother as they... Read More required payment the week before. I had my girls call so they could put it on their own credit card, and it was challenging.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Lisa G

The hair and makeup artists were fantastic. Very friendly and able to do anything my bridesmaids wanted!

Fantastic Value

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

I could not be happier with how my stylists made me look for my wedding. I kind of looked at making me up as somewhat of a challenge but OMG! What a wonderful job they did. I am still getting compliments from family and friends about how well my hair stood up the humidity as... Read More well as the airbrush makeup. I never did a trial and these women really took time to listen to how I wanted to look and they pulled it off because I just couldn't have asked for a better result. Thank You both for your professionalism and talents!!

best hair and makeup vendor

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Rachel R

Christa and the Total Image team were awesome! Christa was so easy to work with and was available any time I needed her. Her and the team did hair and makeup for myself, the BMs, and both mothers in our hotel rooms. They brought everything they needed and worked with all of us... Read More to get the vision just right. Everyone loved how they looked and I could not have picked a better vendor. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding day.

Wedding: 7/25/2014

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Emily H

I decided to go with Total Image after being referred to them by my hair dresser in the city and I am so glad I did!! They were amazing!! The were very professional, got there early, had everyone done in plenty of time, and most importantly made everyone look absolutely... Read More beautiful!! The bridesmaids, moms, and myself were getting compliments ALL night about how great our hair and makeup looked!!! Thanks again to the ladies at Total Image!!

Hair and makeup

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Vanessa L

I felt beautiful on my wedding day and I loved how my girls looked!

Good price, Great Service

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Jessica A

I decided to use Total Image because their prices were reasonable and they will even travel to you for an extra fee. I chose to visit their salon location to save the extra cost. The salon doesn't look like too much. They are basically built to serve one or two people at a time.... Read More What makes this salon so great is the person who does your hair and makeup. These stylists are totally mobile, meaning they bring all of their tools/makeup with them. Andrea was the stylist that worked with me and she was wonderful. She asked me what I wanted and gave extra suggestions based on her experience. She also put me at ease on the day of my wedding when I started to get nervous about the upcoming ceremony. The hair and makeup looked great. However, I would definitely recommend getting a trial before the day to see what you are getting and make your final hair choices. That way you know what you will look like and approximately how long it will take.

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Angela

Christa was wonderful, she did a great job on my makeup as well as my bridesmaids. She knew exactly what I wanted and her work was flawless. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Bride with Large Party

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Felicia J

6 of my bridesmaids and I all got our hair and make up done by Total Image, and I would refer them to ANYONE!! They were professional, clean, polite, prepared, on-time, and listened to what each of us wanted, individually. They were PERFECTIONISTS! I could not leave my chair... Read More until every hair and every eyelash was in place! I really appreciated their eye for detail!! Also the value is unbelievable, I searched a lot of companies and could not find one that did BOTH hair and make up on-site for such a good single price ($140 per person, for both)

Last minute, flexible, BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Melissa A

I waited until the last minute to find a makeup artist for my wedding. I did some research online and came across Total Image. They fit me in for a trial on the day of my shower. I got so many compliments!! The day of my wedding the artist, Melissa came to my hotel and did a... Read More BEAUTIFUL job for me, my mom and my best friend. It was perfect. The makeup lasted all day and looked absolutely gorgeous

My Daughter's Wedding June 7, 2014

Reviewed on 7/17/2014

Christa.. was great and so was her help with the hair. Thank you.

Great makeup!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Samantha S

We were very impressed! Christa is so nice and her price is reasonable! Would recommend her 100%.

Great hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Alishia N

I would absolutely recommend Total Image to others, as they did an amazing job for my wedding on 5/17/14. I was recommended to this company by my day of coordinators, and I was hooked after the trial. My makeup artist and hairstylist were super nice and approachable. They... Read More provided makeup and hair for myself, my 2 bridesmaids, and my mom and mother-in-law at our hotel. Everyone looked so pretty and amazing! They truly did a wonderful job! Our makeup and hair lasted throughout the whole day, which made it even more amazing. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful and still "me" on my wedding day!

Beauty Queen

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Dana R

Every girl wants to look like a beauty queen on their wedding day. 100% flawless. Makeup is airbrushed on and holds all day, even through the tears. We sprayed finishing spray on after the makeup was set and lasted over 24 hours. We loved working with the girls and having... Read More them come to our house to do hair and makeup made the day so easy. My girls all had their hair done and most had their makeup done as well. Everyone looked amazing and our hair held up all day and night. My hair doesn't hold curls for more than an hour and mine lasted all day. Best experience ever!

Andrea was AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Sherry K

I used Total Image Bridal for mine and my mom’s hair and makeup on 4/18 for my wedding. Andrea was the person that came to my house and did our makeup. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she was. She went above and beyond what her job was that day. She helped the... Read More bridesmaids with dress malfunctions; she put a little lip gloss on the little girls to make them feel extra special and did a fantastic job and mine and my mom's hair and makeup. She was absolutely fantastic. She fit in like she should have been part of the family helping out. Again, I cannot say enough about how absolutely wonderful Andrea was. I would recommend her to anyone!! My makeup lasted all night and looked great as did my hair. Completely happy!

surprisingly amazing... could not ask for better

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Teresa W

so honestly, I was a little worried when I first booked their services. Was not in love with my hair nor makeup trial, but I was in a hurry. After another complimentary hair trial I was a bit more content. Christa (owner) was super understanding and has the bride's best... Read More interest at heart. They accommodated all of my schedule requests prior to the big day and then arrived ahead of schedule on the wedding day -prepared and very professional. My latest hairstylist had a major family medical issue that was going to extend to the wedding day, so Christa informed me that they may need to send in a back-up. This girl (blond) was AMAZING! Gave me the best hairstyle out of all of my trials! I would not have changed a single thing about my hair or make-up that day.

One of the best decisions for my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Jamie L

Total Image is amazing! Christa and her team did a fantastic job for my wedding this past August. My hair and makeup lasted all day and my mom, bridesmaids and I received constant compliments. From the hair and makeup trials up through the wedding day, it was such a pleasure to... Read More work with them. I did hair and makeup trials with three different salons and went with Total Image not just because they created the best look but because they were the most professional. I don’t get my hair done very often and I had never had my makeup professionally done, so I didn’t have a clear picture of what I wanted but I also knew what I didn’t want. Jessica and Julie really took the time to listen to my thoughts, make me comfortable and then worked their magic to give me a very natural, flawless look. On my wedding day, Jessica, Julie and Sara came to the hotel to do my hair and makeup along with my three bridesmaids and my mother. The final hair and makeup was so beautiful! It was stunning. I wanted to look like a better version of myself on my wedding day and not look in the mirror and see a stranger in makeup and nice hair. Jessica and Julie did an awesome job achieving the look I wanted! I felt comfortable, beautiful, and ready to get married. I’ve never looked better than I did on my wedding day and that’s all thanks to Total Image. My bridal party and I looked gorgeous and felt great all day. My hair and makeup lasted well into the evening and after party. My married friends were amazed at how well everything held up, telling me stories about their hair drooping and coming apart, and makeup melting away during their weddings. I looked great in all of my photographs too. I couldn’t be happier with the results. Total Image also did a great job with my bridal party especially with managing all of their various needs. My mother is incredibly fussy about everything! She rarely wears makeup and was very apprehensive about it. Jessica was so nice and patient, working with her until she was comfortable with the look. Even after she was done and my mom wanted it toned down a little after putting on her dress, Jessica made the adjustments. My mom loved it. One of my bridesmaids never does anything with her hair and even the thought of getting dressed up and wearing high heels for the wedding was daunting for her. I was a little worried that she would be uncomfortable. She found a picture online of a style that she liked and Julie recreated it perfectly. My bridesmaid was really happy with it and she just glowed at the wedding. I couldn’t stop admiring how wonderful my mom and all of my bridesmaids looked all day. They were all very pleased with the results. Book Total Image for your wedding! You won’t regret it. It is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

A flawless air brush bride!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Renad S

They are all amazing and know how to make a bride look natural but still beautiful. I loved my bridal makeup n my girls hairs. My makeup stayed till the next morning. Everything was waterproof!!!! And my bridesmaids hair looked amazing!!!!!! Thank u total image for making us all... Read More look so beautiful on our special day.

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Olivia K

I recently got married on 8.17.13. I had gone to Total Image upon a referral and decided to check them out and have my hair and makeup trial back in March or April. I was delighted with my trial and decided to go with Total Image. I was assigned to Jackie Nelson for my hair... Read More and Jessica for my makeup. I loved these two girls. They were extremely professional with great suggestions and willing to listen to what I wanted on my wedding day. I decided I would have my 4 bridesmaids, the two mothers and myself get pampered on my wedding day. Both girls arrived early and were ready to work. We had so much fun with them as they were so personable and it was as if I had know the two girls for years. As my bridemaids were getting ready I was so excited to see my finished project as we all looked like movie stars. We looked runway ready or maybe we could be in a magazine. My hair turned out more beautiful than on the day of my trial. I have never seen myself look so beautiful with the amazing makeup Jessica did for me. The girls were perfectionists and were just as concerned with their finished products. I would highly recommend Total Image. My wedding pictures are amazing and am so proud to have these girls and total image be part of my special day. Well done girls!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Corrina G

Jen did a fantastic job on everyone's hair--all 6 of us were delighted! It's really simple to pay, as they take money the day of from each person. I also went in to have the trial done so we knew what the plan was the day of.

TO Total Image Hair and Makeup