Touch Of Blush

(2)

Greater Philadelphia Area, PA

Our philosophy is simple. We apply harmony to what nature provided. We are full-service makeup artists and stylists that provide professional, photo ready makeup, lashes and all wedding day makeup needs. For your convenience, makeup is done onsite to ensure your freshest face.

Type

Makeup Artists

West Chester, PA, Greater Philadelphia Area, PA

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Laura V

Nicole and an assistant did makeup for the bridal party and both mom's last month. There was almost 20 women in the same area all getting ready between hair and makeup and they were still so accommodating, listening to what each person wanted and did an amazing job. My makeup still looked great at midnight! She also did the makeup of a friend of my mom's, who just asked to be squeezed in last minute and it wasn't a problem.

Excellent service, a wonderful day

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Laura B

I used Touch of Blush for my wedding make up, and could not have been happier! We had an excellent time working with Kate - who was extremely professional as well as accomodating (and kept us calm on an otherwise very hectic day!). Kate was very helpful in considering several options for my make up during the trial, and we were able to choose the best look for me - and I felt absolutely great on my wedding day.

TO Touch Of Blush