Is this your business? claim it now

Touch of Style Events

Central and Southern California, San Luis Obispo, California

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Planning

452 Printz Rd, Arroyo Grande, CA
Central and Southern California, San Luis Obispo, California

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Liz K

We hired TOS Events to help with our wedding at the Santa Margarita Ranch in Santa Margarita and it was easily one of the best decisions we made. I mainly worked with Laura and she assisted every bit of the way and went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! Laura... Read More listened to what we want and uses her creative mind to bring it all together. She has great communication and is extremely organized. The wedding weekend went beautifully. The ceremony area was perfect, the reception was gorgeous -- even better than we imagined -- the evening went smoothly, and most importantly everyone had fun! It was so nice to have a coordinator so we were able to just focus on our guests and the events during the week of the wedding and day of and not have to worry about vendors and set up. The co-owner of TOS, Taryn is wonderful as well! Laura and Taryn was also so much fun to work with! I am so glad we hired her as our planner and you would be too, she is worth every penny! Thank you for all your help Laura and Taryn, we loved working with you!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Loryn L

Hiring Touch of Style Events was hands down, the best decision that we made for our wedding!!! I worked very closely with Taryn and Laura from start to finish. These two ladies are the ABSOLUTE BEST!! They helped us design every single detail of our beautiful wedding. I still... Read More cannot believe how perfect it turned it! Our ceremony site was stunning and every corner of the reception had something for our guests from the super cozy lounge to the open photo booth. Not only did they create a spectacular design but they also helped me every step of the way. At one point a few weeks before the wedding, I called Taryn to ask her if I should feel stressed because so many people were wondering if I was anxious for the big day. Taryn's response was, "You hired us so you should have no reason to stress." Taryn was right! I was cool as a cucumber on our wedding day and was able to relax and enjoy!! I highly recommend both Laura and Taryn. They are well worth the money. They will help you create your dream wedding!!