Gifts + Favors

7844 NW 44th Street, Lauderhill, FL (954) 994-0000

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

I highly recommend Towlesoutlet.com! The quality of the towels is great and customer service is even better! A huge shout out to Girlande for helping me out with my order! Thanks so much, Girlande!!

Terrible quality!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

We purchased 25 of the Striped Cabana towels for our wedding. While they looked great, when we went to wash them they were total crap. We attempted to wash them four times, each time the lint tray filled up 3-4 times per load per wash. On top of that the backside of the towels... Read More got all bally. Save your time and cash - get something of quality to spend your money on.

Great beach towels

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Marnie Z

I ordered towels from this company as my beach wedding favors. We had Key West and our wedding date put on the towels with a llittle beach flip flop in between. The towels were a hit!! I wish I had one per person rather than per couple but they were a pricier favor but well... Read More worth the money!!! The quality of the towel was great and the embroidering so cute. They helped put the little bit of color I wanted on our tables.