Unlimited Hours. Unlimited Locations

You've picked a dress, a caterer, a reception hall, a DJ... picking a wedding videographer should be easy! That's why, at Tower Studios, our "no headache" packages are full day, full HD, and come with 3 DVDs and 3 Blu-rays!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

​​10101 W 87th Street, Overland Park, KS Greater Kansas City Area (816) 929-8500

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Dani M

From our first meeting to the final video I was thoroughly impressed by their customer service and beautiful work of art they have provided for my husband and I to enjoy with our families and or future children. My best vendor BY FAR! They were on top of every little detail and... Read More they were there for me when I needed to ask questions. On our wedding day, Andrew was on time and worked hard throughout the day to get the best shots, even in the 90 degree heat. I was notified after the wedding that the video would take about 2 months to get the video back and we got it right on time! I had plenty of skeptics and people saying I don't need a video. But after showing the video to people they are blown away and understand why it was so important. They say "It looks like a movie!" Because it does! The final video is so beautiful from the cinematography to the editing. I have no regrets about choosing them to be my videographer. Thank You Tower Studios and Andrew for making my day so stress free and giving my husband and I such an amazing video of our wedding day. I highly suggest using them for your day.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Keri D

Originally, we had not planned on a videographer. However, as the big day approached, we opted for one and did a lot of research. Tower was definitely the most reasonable for the cost. Additionally, their communication is amazing, which I have realized it challenging to find... Read More with some wedding vendors. Thank you for our video. We definitely are glad that we opted to have the day filmed!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jennifer H

I can't stop watching our video. It's so perfect, exactly what I wanted. When my mother and mom in law saw the video, they both cried. It really brought us back to the day of. I am SO happy I go Tower Studios. I was a little worried because their prices are so reasonable, but... Read More that doesn't mean that you don't get a great videographer! I loved that we didn't really notice him the day of (who wants a camera in your face all day)... but he caught everything and I'm in love with the video, which was probably hard to shoot at an outdoor venue on a cloudy day. Here is the video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3WrTcRo_qg Congrats on your engagement & you will NOT regret using Tower Studios! ~Jennifer Blood (08/22/15 wedding)

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jenna W

Tower video did an amazing job with our wedding video! We had two videographers for the entire day. They never got in the way and got video of every bit of the wedding day. They also worked really well with the photographers. With our package we got tons of raw footage including... Read More the whole ceremony. We also got an AWESOME video highlight video. I got a digital version of the highlight video as well as everything else on 3 Blu-ray DVDs and 3 traditional DVDs. They all came in great cases with a picture of Cole and I and a made up title, looks exactly like a movie! They continued to be in contact with me consistently after the wedding. Tower video is great and I would recommend them for your wedding 100%.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Mackenzie N

Chris was so amazing to work with. He was the first vendor to arrive to make sure he did everything we wanted. Not only did he do a fantastic job, but all through the day, he asked what he could do for us or how to help. So helpful and wonderful! You won't regret choosing tower... Read More studios.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Blake T

Our wedding was at the beginning of June and we didn't receive our discs until the end of November. We had several conversations back and forth because they "dropped the ball" on some very specific things we requested be in our video. I was not impressed by their customer... Read More service and how they handled all the mess ups with our video. One of the videographers totally missed our first look due to getting to the church late.

2017-09-18T10:47:16 Response from the vendor

Hi Blake and Jessica! It took us a little while to track down who left this review, since we delivered your videos to you over 2 years ago! :) We were a little surprised to hear from you, since we have not worked with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Sheila A

Never noticed them but they were always there-exactly what you want in videographers. They were unobtrusive but when I looked to see “are they capturing that moment?” they were! They were very pleasant and professional and would gladly use them again. They are a great value for... Read More the price. Would recommend them without reservation. Sheila A., mother of the bride

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kelly R

Larry was amazing to work with. He was detail-oriented, got wonderful footage, and was a fantastic presence on our big day. He was also flexible and adjusted his timelines and contract to best fit our needs. I highly recommend Tower Studios.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jessie B

Tower Studios was a pleasure to work with. We haven't gotten our video back yet but the day of was great! The two men who worked our wedding were friendly, helpful and knew what they were doing. Andrew was always easy to work with and helpful. Online payment system was nice too!... Read More Can't wait to see the video!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Shalaya J

We are still waiting for our actual video to come back, but I wanted to review them for their services thus far. We were so happy with Tower studios videographers were professional, fun and most importantly present the WHOLEEEE day and there for each and every part of our day,... Read More big and small! I can't wait until we see the final product! (I'll add to this review at that time). We had a few odd requests and Tower had no problem helping us out! And the price was more than fair! I totally recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Nicole W

The three things that were most important to me on our wedding day less than two months ago were the dress, photographer and videographer. My now husband thought that having a video when you get so many pictures was just an "extra" but went along with it because he knew how much... Read More it meant to me. We got our footage back sooner than expected and even he was moved from watching it. They were so personable all day, flexible with last minute adjustments including staying late because we forgot to cut the cake in the comotion and just fun to be around. The hardest part for me was picking the song to go with my video - so many choices and you don't know how you're going to feel that day until it is here! Everything turned out great and I even got a discount for paying in full before it was due which made it just a little sweeter. My sister is now also engaged and I have highly recommended that she not only do a video, but use Tower Studios. Will definitely be referring and looking for other reasons to use them!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Halie K

I thought this would be a great experience. Booked them and then made a down payment and they called and said they could not bring the photo booth to the reception. Now waiting to get the down payment back... Very disappointed .

2016-08-12T12:25:58 Response from the vendor

Hi Halie! We're sorry you feel this way! The address listed is 2 hours away, and unfortunately we can't provide a free photo booth for that distance. We have refunded your deposit the same day we spoke with you about this issue. We hope you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Wonderful vendor....their staff are very personable and willing to work with "everyone" in the bridal party !!! Best Value for the St Louis Area

Amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

My husband and I loved Tower Studios! We paid 1,000 dollars for a videographer all day long! We received 9 minutes of footage. They did a wonderful job! We also ended up purchasing our unedited footage for 150 dollars to relive the day! I would recommend them to everyone!

Fantastic Company!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Emma G

I can say with complete confidence that these guys know what they are doing. Everything they did was incredibly professional and well done, and I was blown away by the sneak peaks I got from the wedding. Tower Studios covered the entire day, from the hair appointment early in... Read More the morning to the final goodbyes and send-off in the evening. Everyone was super easy to work with and had an eye for awesome shots. Andrew even used a drone to catch a neat perspective of our group shots and our ceremony. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Best Thing Since Outdoor Weddings

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Brittney L

The wedding industry has exploded the last few years making every bride feel she needs everything and the budget just goes up and up. However, some trends like outdoor weddings and videography need to stay around forever!! Tower Studios really knows what they are doing and at... Read More their price it is completely worth it. We had a backyard wedding and then showed the video to our friends and family at our reception (a month later in my home state of Arkansas). They all loved it and felt like they were there even though the distance kept them from being able to go. All the comments were "that video is so special, you guys will be able to watch it every year on your anniversary!" It's 1000x better than any slide show because it captures the moment and when set to a song evokes feelings. When we first received the link to the video my husband watch it about 20x back to back. I'm highly critical and just knew I would find something I wanted to change but that didn't happen it was pieced together perfectly!! I love it and I love Tower Studios for creating a keepsake for a lifetime (and making me feel like a star!) Thank You!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I can't say enough about Tower Studio. They were fantastic in taking part of our daughters wedding. Tiffany and Rachel were so amazing and helpful with all of our questions and planning. I've not had the chance to meet Tiffany in person but I feel like I have made a great... Read More friend with all of her help via text messages and emails. We had such a fun time with Darius the videographer. We can't wait to see the video. Definitely the best people to contact for any special occasions!! Thanks again for taking part of their special day. Jeff and Lisa Cook

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 sarah b

I HAD to have a videographer. It was one of the things that was most important since they would capture the entire day that I had figured would fly by way too fast. And my wedding day did, it was whirlwind of fun and I made so many memories! But what I cant wait for ... is to... Read More the memories captured by the two videographers. I hardly noticed them at all through out the day- they worked great with my photographer Tracy Wallin. I got a deal at a wedding expo that included a photo booth and it was fantastic! Every one talked about how fun the photo booth was! I know I loved it.

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Crystal L

My husband and I just recently got married two short months ago and we couldn't be happier with the footage and final video Tower Studios provided us! We decided last minute to change videographers before our wedding and we are SO happy we did because we were extremely impressed... Read More with Tower Studios from start to finish. They worked with our budget and helped us create the perfect package that we wanted!! Each person we worked with was very organized and went above and beyond to make sure EVERY little and big detail was perfect and went smoothly. The videographer came professionally dressed to the wedding and did a great job at getting all of our footage but also staying out of the way of the photographer and everything else going on while recording. We have received countless compliments on our final video and have watched our video over and over again because we love it THAT much!! We truly couldn't be happier with Tower Studios and everything they have done for us. We love that we can watch our wedding over and over again and relive those wonderful memories!! I promise that you will NOT be disappointed with their service, quality, and overall value. They even went so far to add in a few extra clips for us in our final wedding video to make it absolutely perfect!! Thank you Tower Studios for making us a magical video that we will forever cherish and hold dear to our hearts!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Kelly E

Tower Studios was fantastic from start to finish as our videographer. Before our big day my wife (then my Fiancee) and I were both living in Columbia, MO but the wedding was going to be in St. Louis. Everyone at Tower Studios was very accommodating to this fact in terms of... Read More planning. On the day of our wedding the videographer we had was very kind and never seemed to get in the way of the special moments. They were there to capture the special moments before the ceremony of the bridal party getting ready; filmed the ceremony in the entirety with a microphone on me (groom) so they can get all of the sounds; at the reception they were able to get all the big moments without ever getting in the way of what was happening. Originally my wife and I only wanted the highlight video of the day, but decided later we wanted the raw footage as well. Without any trouble at all they were able to provide both the highlight video as requested and the raw footage. The highlight film was extremely creative and truly captured the major points and speeches throughout the day. It was truly an enjoyable experience that I would recommend to anyone looking for a great videographer.

Great Memories

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Allison T

I didn't like the first draft of my wedding highlight video and Tower was so accommodating. They listen to all of my request and made a new video that was exactly what I wanted! It was resent to me in a custom DVD case and even allowed me an extra set for separated parents.

Great to work with

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Stephanie Y

We were really happy with our experience with Tower Studios photobooth at our wedding. They were very easy to work with during the planning process and were always quick to respond to emails. Everyone enjoyed the photobooth at the reception. The only thing I would have changed... Read More would be the font color on the pictures because you could barely read what it said because the color was so light. Other than that, everything was awesome! I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Ashley Z

We were thrilled with our wedding video from Tower Studios! All of the staff we interacted with were professional and always very organized through every step of the process. The most amazing part of them capturing our special day was that we barely noticed that they were there!... Read More When we received our video and watched it the first time, we were blown away! They captured so many precious memories and even included our vows into our video! My husband and I recommend this company to anyone in the market for fabulous videography!! Two thumbs way up!! Kelle and Ashley Green 10/11/14

Amazing Company!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

We just received our wedding video from Tower Studios and we are obsessed with it!! We received the highlights and documentary and I truly love both of them! The highlights is so beautiful and amazing & it really showcases the events of the day, but the documentary is also... Read More amazing! I am so happy to have the entire wedding, toasts, dances, etc. to watch over & over again. There's so many things I didn't see at the wedding that I get to watch now. Jessie was our videographer and & he was so laid back & professional. He handled the guys like a pro & also worked great with the photographer. He never seemed like he was in the way, but yet he was everywhere getting video, even crawling all over the ground! They are truly an awesome company & I would recommend them over & over again!!

Great, last minute decision!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Josiah V

We put off getting a videographer until two weeks before the wedding. It was great that Tower Studios was still available and their price was very reasonable. We loved that you got a videographer for as long as you wanted and then you get all the raw footage. Our videographer,... Read More Aaron was so nice. He seemed to be everywhere, yet at the same time we didn't even notice he was there capturing everything. We can't wait to see the final video, we know it will be something we cherish forever!