Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kelly K

After visiting 4 other stores, I found my gown at T&C! The staff was patient, professional, friendly, and really listened to what I wanted. I went in with an Augusta Jones gown in mind and they had it! August Jones is a hard to find designer, so I was thrilled to be able to get... Read More exactly what I wanted. We went on a weeknight and had the whole store to ourselves for quite some time. I couldn't imagine a more wonderful experience- Highly recommend Town and Country Bridal Boutique!

2016-08-10T06:58:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our boutique with other brides! You were such a joy to work with and we are so happy that you were able to find exactly what you were looking for! You are going to make the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

After traveling all over St. Louis and chicago, my family and I went to Town and Country. Our consultant, Debbi B greeted us with a sparkling smile and led us through an amazing experience. She offered us champagne and then really listened to what I wanted. No one else I worked... Read More with nailed my dream like she did! I ended up with a really beautiful gown and veil and belt ( I didn't even know I wanted a veil and belt!). But it was all in my budget and my family and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you for making my dream come true.

2016-07-26T08:42:07 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful that you took the time to share your experience with other brides. Debbi B does an amazing job with all her brides and takes great pride in helping them find their dream wedding dress. We are honored to have been a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

I had the most incredible experience at this boutique! From the moment I stepped in the door, my fairytale dress shopping experience began. I was given personal, undivided attention, was able to walk through the store and look at each and every dress before I began trying them... Read More on, and was even handed a mimosa while I browsed! My family and friends were given a private viewing area to wait in, as well as freedom to roam the store and browse through the gown selections. The smiles were plenty as I tried on dresses selected specially for me, loving each and every one. This no pressure, high respect and loving environment was the perfect one for me to say "yes" to my dress in. I will recommend every friend, colleague and acquaintance to shop Town & Country for the ultimate and all-inclusive bridal gown experience. Thank you for such an amazing day!!

2016-03-21T14:50:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other brides. Our goal is to make every woman that steps through our doors feel special. We had a lovely time helping you and your family and friends and we can't wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Laura S

After two appointments at T&C Bridal Boutique, I found "the one." I am absolutely in love my dress and cannot wait for it to come in! I am very pleased with my experience at T&C. Everyone that works there was extremely nice and helpful, especially Ginny. I am looking forward to... Read More working with the staff over the next year! Thank you so much for a great experience!

2016-10-19T07:05:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for writing us a review!! We had such a great time working with you and are so excited to be with you during your wedding planning process! You are going to look AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Danielle P

I had a really great experience at Town and Country Bridal Boutique on October 1, 2016! I had looked at many dresses online and in stores but had yet to try any on and this was my first stop to do that. They just so happened to be having a sample sale that day and I decided to... Read More try on many of those dresses because if I can save, why not! But me trying on less expensive dresses did not stop the sales ladies from helping me, checking in on me or ooohing and aaahing when I was revealed with a new dress on. Once I found the dress I had been hoping for all along, they helped dress it with a veil to complete the look and several of the consultants gave me compliments and made me feel really special. I said yes to the dress and I have no doubts about my decision. This was the most fun and stress free experience I've had thus far when it comes to wedding planning and I can't thank T&C more. The ONLY reason I didn't give the other star was because when I came out of the dressing room no one ever asked me if I wanted to stand on the pedestal to see the dress from several angles. I just so happened to see the pedestal when I went to the restroom so I had to put the dress back on and my sister, MOH and myself just helped ourselves to it. Also, after I paid and they bagged my dress up for me, I saw the I said yes to the dress sign sitting on the shelf and I had to ask if I could take a picture with it to solidify my moment instead of it being offered as an option before I left. The shop wasn't super busy at the time either. There were 2 other ladies trying on when I left. So, everything was SUPERB except for those 2 things. I would definitely recommend Town and Country Bridal Boutique because they have beautiful dresses and the consultants are attentive and helpful.

2016-10-14T14:05:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience and feedback with us and other brides. We were thrilled to have the sample sale and offer so many brides the opportunity to purchase incredible gowns at amazing prices. Jessica really enjoyed working with you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Laura K

I had such an amazing experience with Town and Country Bridal! Ginny made finding my dream dress possible! She was so helpful and made me feel so special. She knew exactly where to start once I described to her what type of dress I was looking for (which I thought did not... Read More exist). I would definitely recommend any future bride to Town & Country Bridal! Thank you for such an amazing day!!

2016-10-13T11:41:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for sharing your kind words about working with Ginny. Making you feel special is exactly what we strive to do and we are so glad that you had the amazing day that you deserve.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kenzie C

I had Debbi as my consultant and she was incredible! She was knowledgeable, patient, and so helpful answering questions I had about different dresses. She listened to everything that I wanted in a dress (including design, price, ect.), and ended up pulling me the dress I loved... Read More most at the salon. Although I ended up choosing a dress at a different salon, it was absolutely not due to the phenomenal service I received. I can't recommend this salon highly enough!

2016-10-13T11:43:53 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your perfect gown. Thanks for sharing your kind words about Debbi - she does an amazing job with her brides and we are so glad that she provided the great service that you deserve. Thanks for taking the time to share your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Shannyn R

I had the BEST shopping experience with Town & Country! From the moment I walked in the door they made me feel special! They provided champagne, my consultant knew so much about the dresses, and they even had all the accessories I needed to finish off my look. I would highly... Read More recommend this salon to any other Bride looking for a dress for her special day!

2016-10-10T14:17:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad that you have a great experience and that we were able to help you with your entire look. We would love to see pictures!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jessica O

Great experience. Debbi, who helped me was very helpful, and the whole staff was very welcoming. The place felt more personal then many places I went to while dress shopping.. I also thought their selection was more unique then most salons. You will not be dissatisfied. :)

2016-09-27T15:49:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so thrilled you had a great experience and absolutely loved working with you!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jacky B

I found my dress at T&C Bridal. I had such an amazing experience there from the moment I first walked in. Ginny helped me right away and pulled just a few dresses for me to try on even though I just popped in and wasn't there for an appointment. After trying on those couple of... Read More dresses I found one that I couldn't commit to, yet couldn't stop thinking about after I left the shop. When I returned a couple weeks later, after a horrible day visiting other shops, Ginny was there to help support me in knowing this was going to be my last stop. My bridesmaids relaxed with mimosas while I retried on my perfect gown. Ginny helped by adding the finishing touches, including walking through the boutique to make sure the gown was a comfortable fit. I had a great experience at Town and Country Bridal and I would recommend this boutique to any future bride.

2016-09-27T15:50:17 Response from the vendor

Ginny loved working with you and your group so much! We are so happy that you had such a great experience at our boutique and cannot wait for you to meet your gown! You are going to make such a stunning bride!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Elysha S

I worked with Ginny, and I don't even know where to begin. She made this process so incredible easy! I walked in having somewhat of an idea of what I wanted, but I wanted to keep my options open just in case (and I am so glad that I did!) Ginny gave me so many beautiful dresses... Read More to try on and helped me quickly narrow it down. She worked hard to listen and used her experience to put me in the right gown. I ended up going with a gown that I honestly wouldn't have considered before. It definitely gave me that "this is the one" moment. And I am very grateful to her for that. The boutique itself was adorable! I showed up with my mother and my bridesmaids showed up shortly after. We all had champagne and truly enjoyed the day together! And I thank the staff at T & C for giving me a great memory that I will always cherish.

2016-09-27T15:51:36 Response from the vendor

Sharing your experience with other brides means so much to us! We are extremely happy Ginny was able to help you find "the one" and she absolutely adored you!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Alli R

I had such an amazing experience at T&C. Debbie made me feel as though we'd known each other forever and I trusted her to help me find my dream dress immediately. After I had tried on a handful of dresses that I had initially chosen, Debbie grabbed one and asked me to try it on.... Read More It turned out to be THE ONE. She's so good at knowing what a bride wants even if the bride doesn't even know it yet. The store itself is gorgeous - we didn't want to leave after our appointment was over - and the rest of the staff is so friendly and warm. I would highly, highly recommend T&C to any brides looking! Book an appointment with Debbie and enjoy!!

2016-08-29T11:05:02 Response from the vendor

Our heart is so full after reading your kind words and we thank you for sharing your experience with other brides. You were an absolute joy to work with and we cannot wait to see your wedding pictures. Your family was so amazing and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Rachael W

I did not have a good experience at this boutique at all. When I walked in the door, there were four consultants standing around and they just stared at me. Then once I explained who i was and why I was there, two consultants argued in front of me who was going to have to take... Read More me. When I finally got with my consultant I was asked to pick dresses off the rack, but wasn't given any direction as far as designers and prices go so I found myself looking at dresses I couldn't afford. This could have been helped if the consultant had given me direction and advice.

2016-06-13T17:38:22 Response from the vendor

Rachael - I want to sincerely apologize that you had this experience with our salon and our staff. We strive to exceed expectations with every bride that we are honored to work with and we definitely failed to provide you the amazing wedding dress shopping... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Amy B

Incredible experience! I went to Town and Country Bridal to continue my endless search for the perfect dress and was blown away at how knowledgeable and helpful the staff was. Anne was incredible to work with. She listened, got an instant feeling for my taste and knew me right... Read More away. She showed me ideas I always thought I liked and even surprised me with dresses that I never thought of. There was plenty of space, the shop itself is gorgeous and spacious. I was the only appointment at my time and I had lots of attention and help and didn't feel like I was dress shopping with another bride. I would recommend this shop to anyone!

2016-03-21T14:52:19 Response from the vendor

Wow - thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and other brides. Anne takes great pride in helping every woman have a special experience when shopping for their wedding gown. It is a special day and we strive to make it unforgettable.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 kasey r

We went to Town and Country Bridal in search of my sister's wedding dress. Their staff was so wonderful and attentive and the store is just beautiful. It was the perfect intimate setting to find my sister's dress! They did an outstanding job with the entire experience. Plus... Read More their selection of dresses greatly outshone all of the other stores we visited.

2016-03-21T14:56:01 Response from the vendor

We really appreciate you sharing your perspective of the dress shopping experience as a family member. While we strive to make the bride feel special and cared for - we also want to make family and friends feel included and important to the process. We... Read Less Read More

Attention to Detail

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kate J

Could not be happier with the service I received from Town and Country. They made the dress search so effortless. Seemed like after only 2 dresses, they knew my style and what I wanted. Took only about 12 dresses to find THE ONE. Beautiful designers available in most price... Read More ranges.

Wonderful service

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Meagan L

They were down to earth and so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. They listened to what kinds of dresses I was interested in and were very professional and helpful through the whole process.

Wedding Dress Shop

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Lauren L

They were great!! They flew in my Amsale dress from the fashion shows just so I could try it on...very good service! I recommend them.

Awesome service!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Ashley W

After visiting two other boutiques we went to Town and Country and was blown away by the superior level of customer service that was shown to us. Stephanie was able to help me narrow down my lack of vision for a wedding dress and we ended up with the perfect dress! I also had... Read More my bridesmaids get their dresses at the boutique and each of them was also shown the same level of customer service.

Great shop!

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Lisa B

I fell in the love with my dress at Town and Country before I even got engaged. After we were engaged I tried on probably every dress in St Louis and still came back to this one at T and C. The staff was great to work with. They explained the whole process of ordering and... Read More shipping and things very well. They are pricey but I think the quality of the dresses made up for that. I could tell a huge difference between their dresses and other dresses I tried on at cheaper stores. The staff spent time with me and didn't rush me or pressure me into making a decision. They helped me pick out jewelry and veils as well. I appreciated all their help and had a great experience there.

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Katie R

The staff at Town and Country Bridal was so attentive and patient in my quest to find the perfect dress. They made the dress shopping process special.

Loved my dress

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Stephanie B

I loved getting my dress from Town and Country Bridal. The dresses are amazing quality and so beautiful. You get to look through all the dresses in the store unlike another place that had them pull dresses out for you.

Best Bridal Store

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Jenni B

I had the best experience at Town & Country Bridal Boutique! The ladies at the boutique were so friendly and patient as I tried on gown after gown. I especially loved that I could go through all of the gowns on my own and pick the ones I liked. It was discouraging at other... Read More stores when they would bring me dresses I didn't even care to try on. Then once I had chosen my gown I brought two of my bridesmaids to help me choose their dresses. All of the them were delivered in time to get any alterations, which is not on site. They recommend Connie at R & M Design, who is amazing and lovely to work with. All of our dresses were gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier!

Beautifully curated dress store!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Mary H

If you have a lot to spend, this is the place to go. My dress was Monique Lhullier and the store did a wonderful job with everything.

Town and Country - Kathy

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Jennifer K

I was/am not a 'dreaming of my wedding day' bride and Kathy really helped me find something even I could love. She helped me navigate overwhelming organza and interminable taffeta and lace with her knowledge and recommendations. I went in feeling like a tomboy trying on a dress... Read More and left feeling beautiful and like a bride. She gave great suggestions from a place of knowledge and experience. (Never sliding into condescending or judgmental.)I am grateful for her help in helping me feel like a bride and still like me!

Debbie Rudawsky

A teenage dream to own a bridal shop has become a reality after a long career running her family businesses, St. Louis County and Yellow Cab and Best Transportation.  Debbie brings a committment to the highest level of customer service and experience that every bride deserves.

Start a Conversation!