Elegant, Classic, Unforgettable

Town and Country Bridal is the premier bridal boutique in St. Louis, presenting an exquisite collection of designer wedding gowns, veils, headpieces, bridal party dresses, jewelry and accessories. Since 2005, we have had the pleasure of assisting countless brides in finding the perfect dress! Also offering Augusta Jones, Bliss Monique Lhuillier, Lea-Ann Belter, and Lis Simon gowns.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

8809 Ladue Rd, St Louis, MO (314) 863-7200

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Kelly K

After visiting 4 other stores, I found my gown at T&C! The staff was patient, professional, friendly, and really listened to what I wanted. I went in with an Augusta Jones gown in mind and they had it! August Jones is a hard to find designer, so I was thrilled to be able to get... Read More exactly what I wanted. We went on a weeknight and had the whole store to ourselves for quite some time. I couldn't imagine a more wonderful experience- Highly recommend Town and Country Bridal Boutique!

2016-08-10T06:58:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our boutique with other brides! You were such a joy to work with and we are so happy that you were able to find exactly what you were looking for! You are going to make the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

After traveling all over St. Louis and chicago, my family and I went to Town and Country. Our consultant, Debbi B greeted us with a sparkling smile and led us through an amazing experience. She offered us champagne and then really listened to what I wanted. No one else I worked... Read More with nailed my dream like she did! I ended up with a really beautiful gown and veil and belt ( I didn't even know I wanted a veil and belt!). But it was all in my budget and my family and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you for making my dream come true.

2016-07-26T08:42:07 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful that you took the time to share your experience with other brides. Debbi B does an amazing job with all her brides and takes great pride in helping them find their dream wedding dress. We are honored to have been a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

I had the most incredible experience at this boutique! From the moment I stepped in the door, my fairytale dress shopping experience began. I was given personal, undivided attention, was able to walk through the store and look at each and every dress before I began trying them... Read More on, and was even handed a mimosa while I browsed! My family and friends were given a private viewing area to wait in, as well as freedom to roam the store and browse through the gown selections. The smiles were plenty as I tried on dresses selected specially for me, loving each and every one. This no pressure, high respect and loving environment was the perfect one for me to say "yes" to my dress in. I will recommend every friend, colleague and acquaintance to shop Town & Country for the ultimate and all-inclusive bridal gown experience. Thank you for such an amazing day!!

2016-03-21T14:50:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other brides. Our goal is to make every woman that steps through our doors feel special. We had a lovely time helping you and your family and friends and we can't wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Derek M

Of all the dress shops I went to, the experience of Town and Country Bridal was by far the best. As soon as we walked in the door, Debbi welcomed us. She listened to what I wanted and found the perfect dress. I ended up with the first dress I tried on. Debbi was amazing with... Read More communication upon receiving my dress. This bridal boutique was amazing and has 5 stars across the board from me.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Sydney P

I had a truly amazing experience at Town and Country Bridal. After many stops around town to find a dress I returned here to try on my favorites one last time. I was burnt out and was about to give up on the process. However, the women working there brought me a dress that no... Read More one had ever chosen and asked me to try it on. With some skepticism I agreed. Immediately upon putting it on I knew it was the ONE. The women they were so knowledgable, helpful, and pretty much knew what I wanted before I did. Make sure you look for your perfect dress here! You will be treated like a princess and hopefully it will be the place where you find "the one" too. Thank you Town & Country!

2017-06-01T14:37:19 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet - we were thrilled to help you find the perfect gown! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us and other brides.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Amy P

Town and Country Bridal provided the best customer service and selection in helping me find my dream wedding gown! They took care of every detail and took away any worry I had about choosing a dress. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch experience with... Read More friendly staff and professional service!

2017-05-22T20:50:35 Response from the vendor

Wow - we are so honored by your kind words!! We are always so honored to be a part of your special day as a bride finds her dream gown! That "moment" is so special - thanks for letting us be a part of it.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Sarah R

I loved everything about my wedding dress and my experience with Town and Country Bridal. Beautiful salon, nice staff, and lovely dresses :)

2017-04-18T19:22:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other brides. We are honored to have worked with you!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Jessica S

I cannot say enough great things about Town and Country Bridal! I have been searching for the perfect dress for months with no luck. For reference the average bride visits around 3 shops - while Town and Country was my 14th. My mother was about to disown me. lol I have tried... Read More shops all around the St. Louis area and even a couple on the east coast. I found many very pretty dresses that I almost settled on, especially once I hit 10 shops. I am now so glad I held out for the perfect one and had my bridal moment. :) Maya was the associate who helped me and I am so grateful. I really appreciate the time and attention she took to find out what I was looking for. :) Her customer service was amazing, truly caring about my special day and not just being a salesperson. I have been very particular about my dress (obviously) and she helped me puzzle piece together exactly what I envisioned. I ended up choosing a top and skirt out of their separates collection. I have been hesitant to try the separates, because I could always tell they were two pieces instead of one dress. Maya worked with me to blend everything together so it looks like one gorgeous gown! I cannot say enough nice things about Town and Country and their team. The website is also really helpful in that they show you price ranges for each collection so you have an idea before you go in. This is a family owned establishment and you can really feel that in the care they show to their customers. Thank you so much! :)

2017-04-08T10:13:41 Response from the vendor

We are so honored with your kind words and your praise of your experience with our store. Maya really enjoyed working with you and was thrilled to help you find your dream wedding gown. You will be so beautiful!! Thanks again for sharing your experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Allison J

I cannot rave enough about my experience at T&C Bridal! This was the only bridal boutique I had to go to to find my dress. Debbie and Kasey were so kind, they made my family feel so at home while trying on dresses. There was zero pressure, which made us all at ease. I was... Read More suggested dresses to try on, and the staff totally listened to what I wanted. The salon was clean and well organized. I also love that it is family-owned. Really, the entire experience was perfect! Thank you, T&C and Rudawsky family!

2017-03-10T05:46:44 Response from the vendor

Wow, we are so honored by your incredible feedback and are so grateful that you shared it with other brides. We are so proud to work with brides and their families every day. Our goal is to make the gown shopping experience one that you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Amber A

Being new to St Louis and without any family in the area made dress shopping difficult. However, Debbi was so nice to work with. She offered great advice and helped me pick the perfect dress. Everyone was friendly and accommodating and the atmosphere is very relaxed.

2017-02-15T09:05:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about your experience working with Debbi. She loves helping her brides find the perfect gown and we were honored to have been a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Kathryn S

We had such an amazing experience with this bridal salon. Ginny made us feel so comfortable and knew so much about all the different styles! Also, she has fun knowledge about wedding traditions that made it sentimental. :) I am so glad we came across this company and Ginny and... Read More from this I have the most beautiful dress that I am so excited to wear!!

2017-02-06T14:11:44 Response from the vendor

We are so touched by your kind words and feedback on Ginny. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other brides and our team. We are thrilled that you found your perfect gown and are so excited to wear it on your special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Brianna B

I had an amazing experience at this bridal salon this past weekend with my family. The shopping experience that I had there was very personalized and focused on me. Debbie and the salon was very accommodating with my initial appointment but also with my last minute follow up... Read More appoinyment the next day. They were the only bridal boutique that carried the style of dresses that I was looking for (Crepe dresses) and I could be biased but my dress is absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier with my decision of using this salon and selecting this dress.

2017-01-31T18:39:24 Response from the vendor

You are correct - your gown is incredible and you will be the most beautiful bride. Thank you so much for taking the time to let so many other brides know about your experience with our salon. We are honored to have been a part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Beth H

After going to other bridal boutiques, Town and Country was a refreshing change. The space is clean, comfortable, and spacious - making you feel like THE bride instead of one of many each day. The dresses are easy to see and look through and the staff are incredibly friendly and... Read More accommodating. I ended up buying a dress when my mom and sister, who live out of town, weren't there. T & C Bridal helped me arrange to come in and try on my dress for them when they were in town so wouldn't miss out. So grateful!

2017-01-14T23:04:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and your perspective on our store as well as our service. We do strive to make every bride feel special and we are so glad that was your experience as well.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Sarah V

I will never forget how the stars aligned for me during my visit to Town and Country Bridal. Like many people, I've dreamed about my wedding dress, cried through more episodes of Say Yes to the Dress than I care to admit, and had done a lot of research on salons/dresses before... Read More my visit. However, I wasn't sure I would have that "aha" moment for myself--I thought at best, I would get an idea of some styles that I like, and keep looking for months. My appointment was near the holidays on a Monday morning with just my mother. Since I live across the country, this was my first (and only!) bridal appointment because I wanted to be able to share it with my mom. Ginny was beyond perfect--extremely gracious with my mother and all our questions, knowledgeable about each dress/designer at the salon, and picked a range of dresses for me that were all gorgeous. My mother picked out 1 of 7 that we pulled, I tried that one on first, we both cried, and that was it. I tried a few more on just to be sure, with different veil styles that Ginny expertly pulled. I haven't gone through the entire process of the dress (fittings, etc.), but actually finding the dress was a fairy tale. We also bought the first veil Ginny paired with my dress. :) I look forward to continuing to work with Town and Country over the next year, and have complete confidence in their salon. If you're considering going, go! I doubt you will regret it. Thanks again to all at Town and Country for making the experience for my mother and I one that we will truly cherish; I couldn't be more grateful.

2017-01-09T23:06:41 Response from the vendor

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your incredible experience with us and other brides. Ginny had such an amazing time working with you and your mom and found you both a joy to be with. We are beyond honored and humbled to have been... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lindsay S

Town and Country Bridal has the best selection of beautiful dresses! I went to 3 other bridal salons and couldn't really find what I was looking for. I ended up finding several dresses I loved at Town and Country Bridal with the help of Debbi! Debbi did a great job helping me... Read More select dresses, providing information regarding the dresses and making my family and friends feel right at home.

2017-01-06T10:06:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your glowing words with other brides about your experience with Debbi and our salon. We are so excited to see you in your beautiful gowns - you will be an absolutely stunning bride.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Taylar W

I absolutely loved my experience at Town & Country! It was my very first bridal boutique visit and Diane made it fantastic for me! Not only that, I found my wedding dress and accessories here as well! I went to another bridal shop after going to T & C, just to look around, and... Read More they also had beautiful dresses but the consultant wasn't very nice and it made me not even want to consider getting a dress from there. It's not just the dresses that make you decide, it's the experience as well, and Diane made it great! She will challenge you to try on a dress you wouldn't normally consider but she knows what she's doing and it'll be so worth it! Go to Town & Country!! I promise you won't regret it!

2016-12-18T22:08:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for sharing your experience with other brides and we are thrilled that you had such a fantastic time. Congratulations on finding your perfect gown - Diane was honored to be a part of this special day with you.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kristina M

Worked with a wonderful stylist, Diane, at Town and Country Bridal Boutique. The dresses were all great and the environment when trying them on was welcoming, fun, and relaxing. The stylists did a great job on suggesting dresses similar to select parts that I liked about each... Read More dress I picked out. They also made great suggestions on other parts of the wedding attire that would match the dresses I chose. They made me feel very special!

2016-12-18T22:11:47 Response from the vendor

We are so grateful for these kind words and for sharing with other brides your experience when working with Diane. We try to provide the special experience that all brides deserve and we are so glad that you enjoyed it so much.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Emma L

I had the pleasure of working with Debbi to purchase my dress on 10/28/16. She made the whole process extremely enjoyable. They offer a wonderful selection of gowns and even better customer service!

2016-11-08T17:10:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so honored to be a part of a brides special day as she finds her dream gown and Debbi was thrilled to help you. There is nothing better than a smile on a brides face... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelsey S

I went to Town and Country just to look right after I got engaged because they were having a sample sale. The staff was so great and helpful and I ended up trying on a dress which I absolutely fell in love. They helped me understand exactly how it should fit and who I should... Read More contact for alterations etc. It was a really great experience all around!

2016-11-02T07:47:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you sincerely for sharing your experience with us at our sample sale! We are so happy you found a gown you love and were able to snag quite a deal! We absolutely loved working with you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Laura S

After two appointments at T&C Bridal Boutique, I found "the one." I am absolutely in love my dress and cannot wait for it to come in! I am very pleased with my experience at T&C. Everyone that works there was extremely nice and helpful, especially Ginny. I am looking forward to... Read More working with the staff over the next year! Thank you so much for a great experience!

2016-10-19T07:05:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for writing us a review!! We had such a great time working with you and are so excited to be with you during your wedding planning process! You are going to look AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Danielle P

I had a really great experience at Town and Country Bridal Boutique on October 1, 2016! I had looked at many dresses online and in stores but had yet to try any on and this was my first stop to do that. They just so happened to be having a sample sale that day and I decided to... Read More try on many of those dresses because if I can save, why not! But me trying on less expensive dresses did not stop the sales ladies from helping me, checking in on me or ooohing and aaahing when I was revealed with a new dress on. Once I found the dress I had been hoping for all along, they helped dress it with a veil to complete the look and several of the consultants gave me compliments and made me feel really special. I said yes to the dress and I have no doubts about my decision. This was the most fun and stress free experience I've had thus far when it comes to wedding planning and I can't thank T&C more. The ONLY reason I didn't give the other star was because when I came out of the dressing room no one ever asked me if I wanted to stand on the pedestal to see the dress from several angles. I just so happened to see the pedestal when I went to the restroom so I had to put the dress back on and my sister, MOH and myself just helped ourselves to it. Also, after I paid and they bagged my dress up for me, I saw the I said yes to the dress sign sitting on the shelf and I had to ask if I could take a picture with it to solidify my moment instead of it being offered as an option before I left. The shop wasn't super busy at the time either. There were 2 other ladies trying on when I left. So, everything was SUPERB except for those 2 things. I would definitely recommend Town and Country Bridal Boutique because they have beautiful dresses and the consultants are attentive and helpful.

2016-10-14T14:05:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience and feedback with us and other brides. We were thrilled to have the sample sale and offer so many brides the opportunity to purchase incredible gowns at amazing prices. Jessica really enjoyed working with you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Laura K

I had such an amazing experience with Town and Country Bridal! Ginny made finding my dream dress possible! She was so helpful and made me feel so special. She knew exactly where to start once I described to her what type of dress I was looking for (which I thought did not... Read More exist). I would definitely recommend any future bride to Town & Country Bridal! Thank you for such an amazing day!!

2016-10-13T11:41:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for sharing your kind words about working with Ginny. Making you feel special is exactly what we strive to do and we are so glad that you had the amazing day that you deserve.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kenzie C

I had Debbi as my consultant and she was incredible! She was knowledgeable, patient, and so helpful answering questions I had about different dresses. She listened to everything that I wanted in a dress (including design, price, ect.), and ended up pulling me the dress I loved... Read More most at the salon. Although I ended up choosing a dress at a different salon, it was absolutely not due to the phenomenal service I received. I can't recommend this salon highly enough!

2016-10-13T11:43:53 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your perfect gown. Thanks for sharing your kind words about Debbi - she does an amazing job with her brides and we are so glad that she provided the great service that you deserve. Thanks for taking the time to share your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Shannyn R

I had the BEST shopping experience with Town & Country! From the moment I walked in the door they made me feel special! They provided champagne, my consultant knew so much about the dresses, and they even had all the accessories I needed to finish off my look. I would highly... Read More recommend this salon to any other Bride looking for a dress for her special day!

2016-10-10T14:17:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad that you have a great experience and that we were able to help you with your entire look. We would love to see pictures!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jessica O

Great experience. Debbi, who helped me was very helpful, and the whole staff was very welcoming. The place felt more personal then many places I went to while dress shopping.. I also thought their selection was more unique then most salons. You will not be dissatisfied. :)

2016-09-27T15:49:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so thrilled you had a great experience and absolutely loved working with you!

Debbie Rudawsky

A teenage dream to own a bridal shop has become a reality after a long career running her family businesses, St. Louis County and Yellow Cab and Best Transportation.  Debbie brings a committment to the highest level of customer service and experience that every bride deserves.