Town & Country Gardens - wedding and event decor

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

219 Douglas Ave, Elgin, IL

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

We initially started off with a different florist. After a lack of communication and errors in our contract, we switched to Jamie at Town and Country Gardens. She was AWESOME! After one meeting, she knew exactly what I wanted and even helped in putting together what I envisioned... Read More for the bouquets, centerpieces, and boutineers/corsages. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets surpassed my expectations. I originally wasn't going to keep it, but decided to preserve it because I couldn't bear to part with it. The flowers were delivered on time, they were very fragrant and fresh and she even included a extra corsage and boutineer for just in case. I would recommend her to everyone and will use her in the future for any floral needs!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Renu M

Beautiful. We were married in Jan 2015 and used Town and Country florist in Elgin for our small wedding. We also rented a canopy. They did a beautiful job and everything was set up in time. We highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Kristin W

Sabrina helped me design and decorate ceremony space that guests could not stop raving about. She was flexible and willing to go the extra mile. Highly recomended.

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 John A

We used Town & Country in Elgin as our florist, and we could not be happier with our decision! Jamie and her team were wonderful, from our very first meeting we were so comfortable with them. Our flowers turned out absolutely beautiful, exactly what I envisioned. They were... Read More delivered on time, to two locations, and they were set up perfectly. Stunning arrangements, great service, and a very professional staff!

Best in bridal flowers

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Claudia G

We worked with Sabrina and couldn't be any happier! Worked in anything we needed and as the bride I didn't have to do anything... They took care of everything and were on time! Will use them for everything.

Very beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 Anne W

We worked with Sabrina for our flowers. She was very helpful throughout the process, even giving me advice about items other than flowers. Our flowers were gorgeous, and the process of selecting them could not have been more simple, and fun! I highly recommend their services!... Read More Their new location in Elgin is very nice - we even got a tour of the facility, and saw where our flowers would be arranged. Very pleased!

Perfect Flowers From The Perfect Florist!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Lisa M

My flowers were GORGEOUS!!! Town & Country Gardens (Jamie) did such an amazing job on them. From the moment we sat down with Jamie to look at our options I knew they were the florist for us. I picked out a few ideas in pictures of what we wanted and they made the flowers for... Read More my wedding even better than the pictures. My alter and table arrangements were full of fresh beautiful flowers and perfectly arranged. My bouquet was perfect as well as my bridesmaids. TCG came early enough to make sure we had our flowers for pictures and then came later to set up the reception hall so that all the flowers stayed fresh and beautiful the whole evening. Their prices were awesome and less than what we thought they would be for the amount of flowers we wanted. I highly recommend them for your wedding. Perfect flowers from the perfect florist!

5 plus stars

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 melissa s

Very friendly and the flowers were so fresh and amazing. Easy to work with, showed on time and did all the set up of the flowers too.

Breathtaking Flowers and Phenomenal Customer Service!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Christy W

Truly a stunning and beautiful experience! I chose Town & Country Gardens because of Jamie! When I first met her at a wedding show, she reminded me of one of my best friends..she just had a great personality and seemed to be very detail oriented - just like my friend is! So... Read More so so happy we went with T&C. I am sooo picky and I LOVE flowers. I wanted a lot of flowers at our wedding, but wanted to also stay within our budget. Working with Jamie on this was a breeze. If I needed to add anything or take anything away - she was always so cheery and so quick to re-do our contract. I had changes up until the last moment and she was always professional and so super sweet. I just adore her!! I brought in so many inspiration pictures and believe me when I tell you that Jamie got everything PERFECT!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED EVERYTHING that she put together and arranged for us. We had this elaborate cake table where the cake was resting on a bed of flowers and it was just SO gorgeous the way she did it!! We also wanted our initials in flowers (huge ones) for the entrance to the church and they were beyond beautiful!! I wanted them to last forever!! We even hung them up the next morning at my MIL's house for our brunch. I could go on and on - but working with Jamie was one of the best experiences and one of the best decisions I have ever made. She is just lovelyyyyy and I would recommend her a million times over!!

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Kelly K

We worked with Jamie at Town & Country. I told her my budget from the start and she made sure I was able to get exactly what I wanted within the the budget. The flowers were beautiful, they took care of all the details and made sure I had nothing to worry about the day of the... Read More wedding. So happy I chose to work with them!

Beautiful wedding flowers

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Briana C

I received so many compliments on my flowers! Guests and even my bridesmaids were asking me what flowers I had and how gorgeous the colors were. My wedding theme was a "peacock" color type theme. My flowers had lime greens and beautiful blues with a hint of purple. My... Read More centerpieces were breathtaking as well! My guests made it a point to tell me how much they enjoyed it and thought they were beautiful. I was so pleased with how everything turned out. Jamie took the time to listen to my vision and delivered it. Thank you for adding to my special day!!!

Perfect flowers for our perfect day

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Natalie G

Jamie at Town & Country Gardens was wonderful! She was quick to respond to all emails and phone calls and took care of everything we needed. Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL and exactly what we wanted!

Flowers of my dreams!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Lauren C

All I have to say is AMAZING! When referred to T&C by a friend I ran with it and never looked back. Believe me when I say I did a ton of wedding florist research and T&C topped the charts in all categories. The whole process from start to finish was simple easy and hassle... Read More free. Jamie was my floral consultant. She was sweet, helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. Jamie was flexible and quick with phone and email communications. We started by discussing my vision for the wedding and flowers, what flowers I loved, what flowers I did not like, what type of bouquets and styles of table arrangements. Jamie took my vision and made it a reality. Everything was so gorgeous. All the flowers were bright, fresh and beautiful. Some of the flowers that other florists told me would not fit my budget, Jamie was able to include and stay within my budget. The delivery was on time and the florist who came the day of the wedding did a perfect job and helped with flower set up! Overall, great service, great price, and made my wedding the most beautiful day of my life! Cannot go wrong!

Perfect Choice!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Michelle R

We used Town & Country for our May 2014 wedding, and could not have been more impressed! Jamie was incredibly organized during our meetings, offered helpful suggestions, and put any of my worries at ease. The day of the wedding, the flowers were all delivered promptly to a... Read More variety of locations (my parent's home, church, reception venue), and everything looked just STUNNING! The bouquets and centerpieces truly pulled everything together at the reception venue, and I would not have changed a single thing. I'd highly recommend T&C, and would absolutely choose them again! THANK YOU JAMIE!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Heather C

I highly recommend T & C Gardens! Jamie was amazing at taking what I wanted and turning it into gorgeous bouquets! My flowers couldn't have been more phenomenal! Jamie was also willing to work with me to make sure I stayed within my budget. All of the flowers were fresh and last... Read More quite some time after the wedding. I recommend T & C Gardens to everyone I know who is getting married!

Exceptional experience

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Melissa R

Jamie at Town & Country was excellent to work with for our wedding. She was very professional, responsive with all calls and emails, and had a great way of creating the vision I had for floral and decor. After meeting with her I just trusted that she would make everything look... Read More beautiful, and she really did. Any vendor that can make a bride completely not stressed about their area of expertise is exceptional, and this was the case with Town and Country.

beautiful flower bouquets

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Laura H

I had to do little work. I emailed my budget, pictures of bouquets I liked and that was it. They delivered my flowers to the hotel we were staying at and the bouquets were beautiful! Could not have asked for an easier florist to work with for my bridal bouquets.

Amazing flowers!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Morgan S

Extremely helpful when it came to the floral designs. Very competitive prices that are well worth the final product! The floral pieces turned out beautiful and I couldnt have been more pleased! I even decided to have my bouquet preserved so that I could admire the beauty of it... Read More for years to come!

So helpful and exactly what I wanted...

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Christiann S

This was my second wedding. Both with my first wedding and many of my friends weddings, what they asked for and what they received were quite different. That was not the case here. I had a unique wedding theme (vintage carnival). It was important to me that the theme was... Read More followed but looked classy but fun - NOT like a birthday party or to kitsche. What I received was absolutely amazing. The bouquets were EXACTLY what I wanted. All flowers - no filler. Then the arrangements that were put together in keeping with my theme were the exact colors of a carnival but so amazingly beautiful NOT cartoon like. I was really worried that my vision could come out corny but it really came out PERFECT. So very happy!!!

Great vendor

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Angie C

I'm so glad I chose Town & Country Gardens to supply flower bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. Working with Jaime was a breeze. She was flexible in terms of setting up a time/location to meet with my husband and I. What's more, we felt that she was really listening to us... Read More and incorporated her expertise and creativity with our ideas and the results were beautiful! When looking for a florist to work with, I met others who required a heafty minimum price to spend, or were pushy in their ideas. I was so relieved when I walked into T & CG and had a completely different experience. The flowers were also beautiful (even more than we imagined they would be)! You could not go wrong with this vendor in my opinion.

AMAZING Florist!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Ali P

From our first meeting I knew Jamie was the florist for us. She is so personable and helped give suggestions on how to keep on budget while achieving the look and feel we were looking for! Jamie was wonderful through the entire planning process, she always responded fast to... Read More emails and kept me up to date on any changes that needed to be made. The day of the wedding the flowers were AMAZING!!! I loved our personal flowers and was blown away when walking into the reception hall for the first time. Jamie really took my vision and brought it to life!!! We received so many wonderful compliments on how beautiful the flowers were and love looking back at the pictures and reliving their beauty! She is a vendor you can trust and will be recommending her to friends. I can't wait to work together again for future events! :)

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Alison H

Flowers looked absolutely amazing! Jamie was very helpful with her recommendations on alternatives to stubborn flower types like Lilacs. She also made the process very easy and stress-free. All bouquets, centerpieces, etc were very beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Brittany R

Beautiful!!!!!! Loved working with Jamie

Perfect Flowers

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Kristen K

Jamie Lea Powers was so great to work with. She understood my vision from our first consultation and her knowledge carried us through the entire process with so much ease! The flowers that were provided were everything I asked for and more!! I would definitly recommend this... Read More vedor.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Laura F

Thank you so much for the absolutely beautiful flowers for our wedding. Everything turned out perfectly, and we received numerous compliments throughout the day. You made the ambiance of our wedding spectacular- everything we hoped for. We couldn't have asked for anything... Read More better. Thank you for making our wedding that much more beautiful.

TO Town and Country Gardens