Town and Country Weddings

Local in WA | OR (Day-Of $799-$1099)

Inquire via our website to get a Quote - FAST!

NOW BOOKING all 2018 dates! Secure yours before it's too late! ///// Offering flexible, customized packages designed to fit the unique needs of YOUR wedding. ///// Our experienced coordinators are LOCALLY BASED in Washington and Oregon, and serve: Seattle/Tacoma and surrounding, Portland, Salem, Willamette Valley/Eugene and Bend.

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Wedding Website, Planning

Local in WA | OR (Day-Of $799-$1099)

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Alexandria G

Salome and Chelsea were amazing to work with! Both were always so responsive and really put my mind at ease. Chelsea was ON IT the day of and my family and I really appreciated it. It helped that they knew most of my vendors so I did not feel worried about it at all. Thank you... Read More to Town and Country Weddings for making my day so memorable for me by being able to enjoy it and take it all in!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lisa K

Ashley was a God send! When I told my fiance' that I was contemplating hiring a day of planner, he asked me if I thought that was a necessary expense. I responded by asking him how much my sanity was worth! The cost was so worth it! I signed up for the full 9 hour day of... Read More planning, plus the style package. Not only did she help me create the "vision" for the venue, but she took charge of the day of details, from setting up the venue, to being the point of contact for the vendors, to keeping everything on schedule - our wedding actually started on time! Then she stayed afterwards to help pack up, box up, and pack up all the left over food, décor items, rentals, etc. I would say to anyone contemplating a day of planner that you can't go wrong with Town and Country.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Lauren S

Town & Country, specifically Rachael was pivotal in making our wedding day run seamlessly! She was super easy to communicate with, met us at our venue for a walk through months before the day, led the rehearsal, and was there for the entire wedding day! She was not only the "go... Read More to" person throughout the day but she also organized all of our table's centerpieces and placed other signs/decorations. Rachael is friendly and knows how to get things done! I'd hire her again in a second.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Laura W

I used Town and Country to find my "day of coordinator" and I had the best experience! Erica was an actual god sent! I am a big planner so she really helped me streamline things, and get my day of schedule down pat. She helped keep me calm during the rehearsal and kept things... Read More moving smoothly. She was a HUGE help on the day of my wedding! Again, she kept me calm while also informing me of the things I needed to know. Erica was always there for me via email or text and I couldn't have done it without her! I was actually sad that the wedding was over because that meant I didn't get to talk to Erica anymore! I would highly recommend Town and Country Weddings and Erica Nease to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 JIMENA I

Town and Country did a great job helping coordinate our big day! Thanks Erica for making everything come together! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Liz H

Erica from Town and Country reduced our stress on the day of our wedding and helped keep our wedding running smoothly. I could never have anticipated just how essential Erica's role as day of coordinator would be! She was always easy to get ahold of, helped us coordinate small... Read More details before and after the wedding, and kept our wedding running smoothly when things did not go 100% according to plan.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Christine S

Tammy from Town and Country Weddings was amazing. She made our dream wedding a reality. I left some decorating decisions up to her and she nailed it and just took away all the stresses of the day knowing she was making sure everything was going smoothly and that everything was... Read More getting done. I can't imagine having made it through our wedding with out her and all of her help from the time line, to the rehearsal, to all of the tasks and coordination on the day of. Thank you Tammy!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Myranda M

We hired Town and Country for our wedding on Sept. 9th. We truly appreciated and liked the 'A la Cart' system because we knew we didn't need EVERYTHING that some other coordinating services offered. So we were able to pick and choose what was most important to us, which also... Read More helped save us some much needed money! Both our coordinator Kathie, and the head of service Salome were always quick to respond to emails/texts and any questions we had. They had knowledge of other vendors in the area and great suggestions for how to save time and money on our big day. On day of Kathie was calm, helpful, and totally in control of anything that happened, like the rain that fell during our ceremony hah! She was a wonder to work with and had such a positive personality that we were SO happy to have her by our side.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Avery S

I'm so glad I was able to find Town & Country to help me with day of coordination. I was a DIY wedding bride and had the realization less than a month before the big day that I couldn't do it all. I panicked about being able to find a day of coordinator on such short notice but... Read More Town and Country not only bailed me out but the coordinator I worked with, Chelsea, really sanity checked all my plans beforehand and then executed seamlessly.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Nicole B

I hired Town and Country through a package add-on at my venue and my coordinator was great. I was extremely stressed leading up to the wedding but she was there the whole day helping out with any hiccups. We had a few issues with the venue and decor that they didn't have on hand... Read More as promised, but she handled it well and was able to get everything fixed for us in time so that our wedding could go smoothly. I don't know what I would have done without her!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Emily D

Amazing to work with! They were responsive from the start and were able to create a plan that worked perfectly for our wedding. I would definitely recommend!!

2017-08-25T16:48:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was our pleasure :)

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Ellie G

I am very pleased with town and country's wedding coordinator service! If I could do it all over again, I would pick them again! I didn't need a full coordinator, just someone to help the day of and to help me with logistics. Tammy was very knowledgeable and had lots of good... Read More tips I hadn't thought of! I met with a few other day-of coordinators, but for the price and skill, you can't beat town and country. It is primarily online help (except day of and a meet and greet) which keeps the cost low! There were even some vendor discounts that *really* made the price of the day-of coordinator affordable! Wow!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kathryne R

Kathie was fantastic and really helped our wedding run smoothly. When we had some hiccups with the DJ, she took care of everything to make sure the night carried on. Kathie and her assistant were extremely friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Matt P

We were very happy with the work that Rachael did as our day of wedding coordinator. She asked great questions of our us and our venue leading up to the event, which helped us to think of details and plan for contingencies we'd never considered. On the day of the event, she... Read More handled the decor, the music, and the timeline with ease. She also went above and beyond, making sure that my partner and I stayed hydrated and packing up snacks for us to take away. We would definitely recommend!

2017-07-17T18:45:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding! Best wishes!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Becca M

Wonderful experience! I hired Kathie as my day-of-coordinator, since I didn't;t want a full on planner, but knew I wanted someone to help streamline the day and takeoff any pressure of worrying about where to be when on my big day. Kathie did all of this and so much more! She... Read More was a very calming presence, and went above and beyond to make sure everyone and everything was in place, and notified me of unexpected things proactively to avoid potential excallations or issues. We re so grateful to her!

2017-07-07T02:05:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure! Best wishes for a happy marriage xoxo

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Erin R

Town and Country provided excellent day- of wedding coordination for our wedding. Ashley was super communicative leading up to big day, calming,and jumped right in and made our vision happen! We had been on the fence about hiring a coordinator for the day of, and now I can't... Read More imagine how we would've gotten through without Ashley's help,. She absolutely helped me focus on enjoying the evening as well my family, which was such a relief and made for a wonderful wedding. I should also add that the catering staff commented that she was awesome to work with and she provided really timely responses to all of our questions! Finally, Town and Country is definitely the best value we were able to find for a day of wedding coordination in the metro area, which was a huge help. Many many thanks Town and Country and Ashley in particular for helping make our wedding the best day ever!

2017-06-08T10:07:21 Response from the vendor

Yay! We're so glad you had a wonderful time on your wedding day! Thank you so much for the review! Wishing you all the best :) -The Town and Country Team

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Chelsi O

We recently got married at the Great Hall in Sunriver, OR. We used Town & Country with their day-of coordinating service. Jill was absolutely amazing. We had a meeting prior to our wedding and she was super knowledgeable and asked great questions regarding our big day. She was... Read More always prompt and professional. You can tell that she has a lot of event experience and knows how to keep the day running smoothly. Our day was flawless and I can definitely thank Jill and Town & Country for making sure that every detail went to plan on our wedding day!

2016-10-13T23:35:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure! Have a wonderful marriage together :)