Book Your Wedding with Town Square

A BALLROOM IN PAOLA, KS

Located in the Historic Park Square in the heart of Paola, Kansas, Town Square invites you to have your wedding ceremony and reception in its friendly, vintage atmosphere. This restored, two-story building is equipped with gleaming hardwood floors, exposed brick walls and high ceilings. Rows of wide windows invite natural light into the huge space. Elaborately embellished tin-stamped ceilings add elegance and class. The two-tiered main room is a sophisticated blank canvas between events, allowing the staff to transform it to the exact specifications of your vision. Town Square is able to accommodate up to 350 guests, but if this venue does not meet your needs, Town Square offers their wedding services for outside venues.

Town Square is known for professional and friendly services and their creatively rendered and breathtaking ceremonies and receptions are often sought out for recognition. This venue prides itself in being an all-inclusive wedding venue with the ability to take care of every aspect of a celebration, from decorations to music to catering. Their experienced staff will work with you to realize the vision of your wedding and then unify all the different elements into a beautiful ceremony and reception before you even arrive at the venue, leaving you free of the stress of dealing with different vendors so that you can enjoy one of life’s most important moments. Work with the staff to craft a wedding that suits your personal taste or give them a few ideas and take a back seat while they create an event that will astound you.

Town Square’s celebrated in-house catering gives you the chance to customize a menu from a wide range of options. A tasting is included for you to finalize your decision. Also included in Town Square’s catering service are servers, wine and beer, an open bar with a wide selection of signature cocktails and the wedding cake.

Because Town Square is a much sought-after venue, a minimum of 25 guests are needed in order to book an event.

Town Square is the only stop you need to make when planning your wedding. In addition to the services already mentioned, a wedding at Town Square includes the following amenities:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting and sound
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Table linens and napkins
  • Tableware and glasses
  • Tables and chairs
  • Centerpieces
  • Floral decoration

Bringing charm and elegance to your Big event!

Join us at Town Square for your next event! Specializing in creating Extraordinary Events, Town Square Event Venue is a beautifully restored two story building located on the Historic Park Square in Paola, KS. Offering you an all inclusive venue experience.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

15 W WEA ST, PAOLA, KS (913) 827-2005

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Benjamin W

Super impressed with everything Town Square includes for weddings! They did the flowers, catering, bar, tables, chairs, linens, decorating, huge indoor ceremony space, lighting, projection of monogram and clean up! No other venue I have ever seen offers all this. Excellent... Read More staff, wonderful experience.

Better than our dreams!

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Dawn S

Michelle and her friendly staff at Town Square Paola gave us a wedding day that exceeded our dreams! Our guests are still raving about the beautiful venue and "hands-down the best wedding food" they've ever had. We totally agree, after our menu tasting, we tried to talk her... Read More into opening a restaurant! As the bride, I loved that Michelle takes care of everything from planning, vendors (like the amazing DJ!), decor, food & overall coordination. We even had some odd requests & she took care of everything - whole roasted pig for dinner, "no problem" - a late request for corsages - "we'll take care of it." She made the day stress-free - all we had to do was show up & have the best time of our lives!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Mallori H

Working with Town Square was a great experience and my wedding day was everything I wanted it to be. They did all the hard work and I got to enjoy my day, totally stress free. Also, no one in my family had to do any grunt work the day of the wedding so they were able to enjoy... Read More the day as well! Town Square did everything for me: food, cake, flowers, decor, and everything was perfect. I got so many compliments after the wedding at how well everything was done. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jordan S

My daughter was recently married at Town Square. The venue was PERFECT! I especially loved that it was all inclusive. You could bring in your own food, alcohol and decorations if you wanted, but why would you want to when they do such a great job! We loved the romantic... Read More atmosphere - brick walls, hardwood floor and tin ceiling. We got several compliments from our guests on how quaint and beautiful it was. The ceremony was in a separate area and was also beautifully decorated. I can’t tell you how AMAZING Tammy is!!! This was my 3rd wedding I’ve planned and this was BY FAR the least stressful. Tammy was extremely flexible and accommodating to our needs. I would email her and get an answer back the next day or sooner. Town Square provides everything from food, alcohol, cake, flowers, tables, linens, decor, set up and clean up! They have many different colors of tablecloths unlike most places that have only black or white. They have an abundant supply of decorations to suit many design tastes. These are all included so it helps to keep everything affordable. The food was delicious! They will even make your own recipe if you want. They are very accommodating to help work around any budget. Everyone had a fantastic time. I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Shauna M

Town Sqaure was great! The wedding was upstairs, reception downstairs. I had a winter wedding so I didn’t do a whole lot of flowers, and they let me use whatever flowers and decorations they had there at no additional cost. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kaylie V

From beginning to end and everything in between, Town Square was AMAZING! They made all of the planning so easy and stress free. The actual wedding day was perfect and went off without a hitch. It was truly the best day of my life and I owe that to the ladies and all of the... Read More staff at Town Square!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 The Veil K C

I am an event coordinator with The Veil KC, I recently worked with Town Square Paola for a fundraiser where they were the cater. As impending weather approached Michelle proved once again why people matter. She graciously opened up her venue to host our event and they were above... Read More and beyond amazing! Flexible doesn't it cut it, the word has not been invited on how amazing Michelle / Beth and the entire team. TRULY the ENTIRE TEAM. There is a level of care and commitment to your events. Brides, Event mangers, this is the place to have your events!!! You will not be disappointed. That was just the service! The food, the service, the beauty. It has it all!! As a Miami county girl myself I am reminded how sometimes in the city we get to busy - customer service is king, and you all were impeccable. From everyone at The Veil KC. THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017

The staff at Town Square were amazing from the time I started planning my wedding until the very end. If I could give them another 5 stars, I would in a heart beat. Tammy helped me through the whole planning process and I do not know what I would have done without her. If you... Read More are anything like me - where planning a wedding and making decisions gives you anxiety - the staff at Town Square are perfect for you. Tammy and Desi were so patient with me and they GENUINELY WANTED to help me plan my special day. On my wedding day, I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING besides getting ready. They took care of everything! Once the reception was over, we were able to leave and not have to stress about picking up. I am so happy to have met all the women I did at Town Square - they have the best personalities and are such a great fit for planning one of the most important days of your life! My reception at Town Square was PERFECT, I am so happy I chose to have it there! Thank you Tammy and Desi!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Tina F

From the beginning when I first saw Michelle at the entrance to our Venue I knew everything was going to be good. You and your staff were nothing short of amazing !! Thank you for making sure as Mother of the Bride that I was able to enjoy every moment !! Thank You for Making my... Read More Daughters day more then we ever hoped for!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kristen S

Town Square made the experience of my wedding so easy and allowed me to enjoy myself rather than stress! They are so open to trying new things and working with hmyoh to make you dream come true! My Mom and I worked closely with Tammy and she was THE BEST!! We both enjoyed our... Read More experience here so much that my Mom shed a tear when it was time to leave! They can do anything and you will become friends with all of them!!! I will always recommend this location for brides looking for a Chic Country wedding!! Thanks for making our day so special!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Claire H

Town Square was absolutely amazing! From the initial visit to the final tear down, they did it all PERFECT. If you're looking for a true class act and your day to be better than you could've ever dreamed, then this is the place for you!! Before the big day we went in for a... Read More tasting and chose them to cater the wedding (DELICIOUS), in addition, they had me come in for a "play date" where they helped me to dream up exactly how I wanted the venue to look on the wedding day, including the centerpieces. They have a basement full of decorations and those come with the venue (BEST WAY TO DO IT--saved me so much money)! They made my wedding day about me, the groom, and our families. They asked questions to make sure the venue was set up exactly how I wanted it, and they took the time to make it everything I dreamed. Throughout the reception they were constantly checking on me (the bride), the groom, and our parents. They checked in for every detail, whether it was keeping the evening on the timeline, or it was making sure we had water and food. They were wonderful. At the end of the night after I had left, they did not allow any family to help clean up. They set it all up and tore it all down. Town Square made our big day better than we ever could've imagined. We are STILL talking about it a month later and reliving just how perfect it was. We could not (and would not) have done it without them. Thank you thank you! 10/10 would recommend Town Square!! Go visit them, they're SURE to amaze you!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Courtney G

Town Square is beautiful and has so many amenities offered in-house! My husband and I absolutely loved working with Tammy and the rest of the amazing staff here! They were more than accommodating, including letting us taste test more than once to make sure we had our menu just... Read More right, and helping us add in a morning-after brunch the week before our wedding. They went above and beyond to make our dreams a reality, including creating our very own balloon drop at midnight, and even helping us research ideas from other NYE weddings. They also went above and beyond to make our entire day perfect and enjoyable, including setting up and taking down literally everything in the venue, and adding in little details that we hadn't even thought of. It is so evident how much they truly love their jobs and want to make your day perfect and completely "you". We highly recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to plan a wedding or event, and look forward to working with them again for our own future events!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Stephany S

I couldn't possibly say everything I LOVED about this venue. The staff is amazing and I'm so glad that I didn't let the price keep me from going to check out this beautiful space. The amount of things they can offer and assist with was amazing. Being an out of town bride could... Read More have easily be difficult but with Tammys help, I never even remotely stressed about my wedding or getting everything done! I felt as if I literally just showed up on the wedding day and it was set up exactly how I had imagined. Thank you all for the best day ever!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Alison E

Town Square was the first venue we looked at and we instantly fell in love with it! We loved how we were able to rent the venue from 8 am to 12 am, lots of other places only let you have it for a few hours. We also liked how they took care of EVERYTHING!! They sat everything... Read More up, cleaned up, arranged flowers, catered, made our cake, and we even did our rehearsal with them! Town Square was very accommodating for all our requests, even last minute ones. We would refer couples to Town Square over and over again!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Erin D

The staff here is awesome! They made all the planning so simple. And the day of went so smooth ... they adjusted to my wants on the spot even though I gave them bad instructions on my timeline for the day. It was a great day, the people, the decor, the food!, all of it was... Read More flawless. So glad we had our reception here!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Meghan M

I don't even know where to start when I think about how AWESOME this venue is! THANK YOU to all of Town Square staff for making our wedding day so incredible. Our wedding was everything we could've asked for, and most importantly- it was stress free. Town Square made planning... Read More easy, Tammy knew everything to ask that we would've never thought of, and we didn't have to worry about anything. From tables, chairs, decorations, flowers, the cake, food and drinks...they took care of everything! (and the food is absolutely DELICIOUS!) I showed them pictures of what I wanted, and they made it happen! Tammy was so wonderful to work with, I was able to text her whenever I had any questions and she responded promptly with kindness and understanding. We didn't have to worry about setting anything up or cleaning after the ceremony...The staff was so friendly and helpful to all of our guests, they made it feel like our wedding was just as important to them as it was to us. I can't express how well this venue is run...I more than recommend this venue to anyone looking for a perfect, affordable, detailed and stress free wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Eiselie S

My Husband and I had the most amazing experience with this venue. Everyone there made planning a breeze, and the fact that we could have everything in house if we wanted was amazing. They did the set up and tear down for us which was amazing and we also had them do the dinner... Read More portion of the wedding. I have never heard so many people say they LOVED the dinner, at another wedding and all of our guests were ranting and raving over it. I will most definitely tell my friends who are not married yet that they should check out Town Square. Its quaint and very accommodating. My husband and I had about 200 guest at ours and I felt very minimal stress that day because they were so on top of every issue that needed addressed so I could just enjoy my day.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Ashlyn J

My husband & I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Town Square. When we were first looking for a wedding venue, we were really struggling trying to find a place that did it all. We looked all over the Kansas City area and we couldn't find anything. We decided to venture... Read More out of the Kansas City area and tour Town Square in Paola, KS. It was the best decision that we ever could have made, honestly fell in love right when we walked in. It was everything that we had pictured. In the months, weeks, and days leading up to our wedding day, Tammy & Beth truly made our vision come alive. Tammy worked with me until I truly knew it was it. She said many times, "This is your day, we want it to be perfect." Beth did an outstanding job on our flowers & centerpieces--absolutely perfect! My family & friends loved the venue, loved the décor that the Town Square team put together, loved the food, loved the bartenders, & loved their service! Town Square is the most perfect wedding venue. They provide tables, chairs, linens, décor, silverware, goblets, set-up, clean-up, help with cake cutting, literally you name it and they do it. They also can make your food (which we recommend because it is SO delicious), they can do your flowers (which we also recommend, very affordable & SO stinkin' pretty!), and they can also provide lunch for the day of (which was also SO good!). I am sure I am forgetting something because they can do it all! It was so nice to have Town Square as they made my day very simple, I didn't have to worry about a thing because they did it. Everything was absolutely perfect. We can't thank the team at Town Square enough for everything they did--it was the most perfect day. We recommend Town Square to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Chelsie K

Town Square is an amazing place to have your wedding. We decided to pick Town Square because we could have the ceremony and reception all in one place so our friends and family did not have to travel. The building is beyond beautiful. The staff at Town Square made wedding... Read More planning fun and stress free. The food is to die for! They have so many decorations and options of things that you can use. We brought in a lot of our own stuff as well, which they were perfectly fine with. They are flexible and really help you create the vision you have. They were also nice enough to let my mother and I come in and decorate the ceremony space ourselves with plenty of time before the actual wedding day. All of the staff is friendly and helpful. You can tell that they all really enjoy their jobs! Town Square truly made our wedding day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Melissa B

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jessi S

Town Square was the perfect venue for us! We wanted a small town feel but didn't want to compromise on the atmosphere. The space is a renovated building that is full of character and charm - beautiful gold tiled ceilings, exposed brick walls, and super open floor plan. The staff... Read More is incredible too and each bride has a coordinator/planner assigned to their wedding - Tammy was mine and she was amazing! She put up with all of my emails and helped me plan things from start to finish (I would have been lost without her)! Another part of the package they offer includes all of the decorations - including set up and tear down. Not only did that save me and my family from having to worry about it, but their selection is huge and can make any vision become a reality. Since the reception, I have had so many people compliment us on the venue and the decorations. It truly was the perfect day and Town Square played a huge part in that!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Taylor S

Town square did an AMAZING job. They made sure everything went smoothly. They answered any and all of my questions in the planing phase. They made all of my visions for my wedding come true! The venue was wonderful and the people even better!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer H

I used Michelle with Town Square for my cake, flowers, decor and coordinating needs. She was very helpful in planning the wedding of my dreams from the rustic chic decor to the logistics of what happens, where and when. I received a ton of compliments on the details that went... Read More into the wedding as well as the delicious cupcakes. She had a lot of advice and experience and didn't hesitate to say whether something would work or not. She dealt with a very indecisive bride, so her job was not easy, but she managed to get everything just right with little input from me. She also handled the other vendors and wedding party members with ease. Everyone loved Michelle!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bla X

I highly recommend this place! Tammy and her team was awesome!!!! I cannot express how much I appreciate everything and the great work that they helped put into making my dream wedding come true! Tammy was there for me every step of the way from the very start to finish! She was... Read More always up for whatever changes I made last minute and she was so flexible with me! As long as I was happy she made it happened! Marcus and I would like to thank the Town Square Paola team for working with us and making our wedding day so special! Thanks to Michelle for making my beautiful wedding cake that looked even better than what I showed her on pintrest! I absolutely LOVE the red roses that you guys decided to add onto my cake instead of using the black or white flowers I had suggested! Thank you to DJ RUSS (referred by Tammy) who did an amazing job with the music the entire night! Tammy you guys were all so awesome, I can't say enough good things about the team and how beautiful the venue was!! Sparkler exit was amazing and went smoothly thanks to Tammy also!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachel S

Our wedding at Town Square was absolutely perfect! Tammy, our coordinator, was so helpful and responsive leading up to the wedding! She thought of everything. Tammy and the rest of the staff at Town Square made our wedding so easy and completely stress-free! I literally have... Read More ZERO complaints. The food was delicious, the DJ was fun, the flowers were gorgeous, the venue itself is beautiful, the staff are the best!! I will recommend this place to everyone I know!