Book Your Wedding with Town Square

A BALLROOM IN PAOLA, KS

Located in the Historic Park Square in the heart of Paola, Kansas, Town Square invites you to have your wedding ceremony and reception in its friendly, vintage atmosphere. This restored, two-story building is equipped with gleaming hardwood floors, exposed brick walls and high ceilings. Rows of wide windows invite natural light into the huge space. Elaborately embellished tin-stamped ceilings add elegance and class. The two-tiered main room is a sophisticated blank canvas between events, allowing the staff to transform it to the exact specifications of your vision. Town Square is able to accommodate up to 350 guests, but if this venue does not meet your needs, Town Square offers their wedding services for outside venues.

Town Square is known for professional and friendly services and their creatively rendered and breathtaking ceremonies and receptions are often sought out for recognition. This venue prides itself in being an all-inclusive wedding venue with the ability to take care of every aspect of a celebration, from decorations to music to catering. Their experienced staff will work with you to realize the vision of your wedding and then unify all the different elements into a beautiful ceremony and reception before you even arrive at the venue, leaving you free of the stress of dealing with different vendors so that you can enjoy one of life’s most important moments. Work with the staff to craft a wedding that suits your personal taste or give them a few ideas and take a back seat while they create an event that will astound you.

Town Square’s celebrated in-house catering gives you the chance to customize a menu from a wide range of options. A tasting is included for you to finalize your decision. Also included in Town Square’s catering service are servers, wine and beer, an open bar with a wide selection of signature cocktails and the wedding cake.

Because Town Square is a much sought-after venue, a minimum of 25 guests are needed in order to book an event.

Town Square is the only stop you need to make when planning your wedding. In addition to the services already mentioned, a wedding at Town Square includes the following amenities:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting and sound
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Table linens and napkins
  • Tableware and glasses
  • Tables and chairs
  • Centerpieces
  • Floral decoration

Bringing charm and elegance to your Big event!

Join us at Town Square for your next event! Specializing in creating Extraordinary Events, Town Square Event Venue is a beautifully restored two story building located on the Historic Park Square in Paola, KS. Offering you an all inclusive venue experience.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

15 W WEA ST, PAOLA, KS (913) 827-2005

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Benjamin W

Super impressed with everything Town Square includes for weddings! They did the flowers, catering, bar, tables, chairs, linens, decorating, huge indoor ceremony space, lighting, projection of monogram and clean up! No other venue I have ever seen offers all this. Excellent... Read More staff, wonderful experience.

Better than our dreams!

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Dawn S

Michelle and her friendly staff at Town Square Paola gave us a wedding day that exceeded our dreams! Our guests are still raving about the beautiful venue and "hands-down the best wedding food" they've ever had. We totally agree, after our menu tasting, we tried to talk her... Read More into opening a restaurant! As the bride, I loved that Michelle takes care of everything from planning, vendors (like the amazing DJ!), decor, food & overall coordination. We even had some odd requests & she took care of everything - whole roasted pig for dinner, "no problem" - a late request for corsages - "we'll take care of it." She made the day stress-free - all we had to do was show up & have the best time of our lives!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Mallori H

Working with Town Square was a great experience and my wedding day was everything I wanted it to be. They did all the hard work and I got to enjoy my day, totally stress free. Also, no one in my family had to do any grunt work the day of the wedding so they were able to enjoy... Read More the day as well! Town Square did everything for me: food, cake, flowers, decor, and everything was perfect. I got so many compliments after the wedding at how well everything was done. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Alison E

Town Square was the first venue we looked at and we instantly fell in love with it! We loved how we were able to rent the venue from 8 am to 12 am, lots of other places only let you have it for a few hours. We also liked how they took care of EVERYTHING!! They sat everything... Read More up, cleaned up, arranged flowers, catered, made our cake, and we even did our rehearsal with them! Town Square was very accommodating for all our requests, even last minute ones. We would refer couples to Town Square over and over again!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Erin D

The staff here is awesome! They made all the planning so simple. And the day of went so smooth ... they adjusted to my wants on the spot even though I gave them bad instructions on my timeline for the day. It was a great day, the people, the decor, the food!, all of it was... Read More flawless. So glad we had our reception here!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Meghan M

I don't even know where to start when I think about how AWESOME this venue is! THANK YOU to all of Town Square staff for making our wedding day so incredible. Our wedding was everything we could've asked for, and most importantly- it was stress free. Town Square made planning... Read More easy, Tammy knew everything to ask that we would've never thought of, and we didn't have to worry about anything. From tables, chairs, decorations, flowers, the cake, food and drinks...they took care of everything! (and the food is absolutely DELICIOUS!) I showed them pictures of what I wanted, and they made it happen! Tammy was so wonderful to work with, I was able to text her whenever I had any questions and she responded promptly with kindness and understanding. We didn't have to worry about setting anything up or cleaning after the ceremony...The staff was so friendly and helpful to all of our guests, they made it feel like our wedding was just as important to them as it was to us. I can't express how well this venue is run...I more than recommend this venue to anyone looking for a perfect, affordable, detailed and stress free wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Eiselie S

My Husband and I had the most amazing experience with this venue. Everyone there made planning a breeze, and the fact that we could have everything in house if we wanted was amazing. They did the set up and tear down for us which was amazing and we also had them do the dinner... Read More portion of the wedding. I have never heard so many people say they LOVED the dinner, at another wedding and all of our guests were ranting and raving over it. I will most definitely tell my friends who are not married yet that they should check out Town Square. Its quaint and very accommodating. My husband and I had about 200 guest at ours and I felt very minimal stress that day because they were so on top of every issue that needed addressed so I could just enjoy my day.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Ashlyn J

My husband & I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Town Square. When we were first looking for a wedding venue, we were really struggling trying to find a place that did it all. We looked all over the Kansas City area and we couldn't find anything. We decided to venture... Read More out of the Kansas City area and tour Town Square in Paola, KS. It was the best decision that we ever could have made, honestly fell in love right when we walked in. It was everything that we had pictured. In the months, weeks, and days leading up to our wedding day, Tammy & Beth truly made our vision come alive. Tammy worked with me until I truly knew it was it. She said many times, "This is your day, we want it to be perfect." Beth did an outstanding job on our flowers & centerpieces--absolutely perfect! My family & friends loved the venue, loved the décor that the Town Square team put together, loved the food, loved the bartenders, & loved their service! Town Square is the most perfect wedding venue. They provide tables, chairs, linens, décor, silverware, goblets, set-up, clean-up, help with cake cutting, literally you name it and they do it. They also can make your food (which we recommend because it is SO delicious), they can do your flowers (which we also recommend, very affordable & SO stinkin' pretty!), and they can also provide lunch for the day of (which was also SO good!). I am sure I am forgetting something because they can do it all! It was so nice to have Town Square as they made my day very simple, I didn't have to worry about a thing because they did it. Everything was absolutely perfect. We can't thank the team at Town Square enough for everything they did--it was the most perfect day. We recommend Town Square to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Chelsie K

Town Square is an amazing place to have your wedding. We decided to pick Town Square because we could have the ceremony and reception all in one place so our friends and family did not have to travel. The building is beyond beautiful. The staff at Town Square made wedding... Read More planning fun and stress free. The food is to die for! They have so many decorations and options of things that you can use. We brought in a lot of our own stuff as well, which they were perfectly fine with. They are flexible and really help you create the vision you have. They were also nice enough to let my mother and I come in and decorate the ceremony space ourselves with plenty of time before the actual wedding day. All of the staff is friendly and helpful. You can tell that they all really enjoy their jobs! Town Square truly made our wedding day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Melissa B

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jessi S

Town Square was the perfect venue for us! We wanted a small town feel but didn't want to compromise on the atmosphere. The space is a renovated building that is full of character and charm - beautiful gold tiled ceilings, exposed brick walls, and super open floor plan. The staff... Read More is incredible too and each bride has a coordinator/planner assigned to their wedding - Tammy was mine and she was amazing! She put up with all of my emails and helped me plan things from start to finish (I would have been lost without her)! Another part of the package they offer includes all of the decorations - including set up and tear down. Not only did that save me and my family from having to worry about it, but their selection is huge and can make any vision become a reality. Since the reception, I have had so many people compliment us on the venue and the decorations. It truly was the perfect day and Town Square played a huge part in that!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Taylor S

Town square did an AMAZING job. They made sure everything went smoothly. They answered any and all of my questions in the planing phase. They made all of my visions for my wedding come true! The venue was wonderful and the people even better!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer H

I used Michelle with Town Square for my cake, flowers, decor and coordinating needs. She was very helpful in planning the wedding of my dreams from the rustic chic decor to the logistics of what happens, where and when. I received a ton of compliments on the details that went... Read More into the wedding as well as the delicious cupcakes. She had a lot of advice and experience and didn't hesitate to say whether something would work or not. She dealt with a very indecisive bride, so her job was not easy, but she managed to get everything just right with little input from me. She also handled the other vendors and wedding party members with ease. Everyone loved Michelle!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bla X

I highly recommend this place! Tammy and her team was awesome!!!! I cannot express how much I appreciate everything and the great work that they helped put into making my dream wedding come true! Tammy was there for me every step of the way from the very start to finish! She was... Read More always up for whatever changes I made last minute and she was so flexible with me! As long as I was happy she made it happened! Marcus and I would like to thank the Town Square Paola team for working with us and making our wedding day so special! Thanks to Michelle for making my beautiful wedding cake that looked even better than what I showed her on pintrest! I absolutely LOVE the red roses that you guys decided to add onto my cake instead of using the black or white flowers I had suggested! Thank you to DJ RUSS (referred by Tammy) who did an amazing job with the music the entire night! Tammy you guys were all so awesome, I can't say enough good things about the team and how beautiful the venue was!! Sparkler exit was amazing and went smoothly thanks to Tammy also!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachel S

Our wedding at Town Square was absolutely perfect! Tammy, our coordinator, was so helpful and responsive leading up to the wedding! She thought of everything. Tammy and the rest of the staff at Town Square made our wedding so easy and completely stress-free! I literally have... Read More ZERO complaints. The food was delicious, the DJ was fun, the flowers were gorgeous, the venue itself is beautiful, the staff are the best!! I will recommend this place to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Sydney P

Town Square staff and our event coordinator were incredible from start to finish with the planning and coordination of my daughter's wedding. The wedding was off site with activities planned over 3 days. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy every minute of the... Read More weekend while the Town Square team took care of all the details. They provided everything for us - planning, coordination, food, flowers, decor, service staff, set-up, and clean-up for rehearsal dinner, wedding day lunch, reception, and day after brunch. Everything was perfect! My daughter's words after the weekend were, "Mom, my wedding was everything I dreamed of and more!". In my opinion, that sums it up. I wholeheartedly recommend Town Square, their work is perfection and the staff is incredible to work with!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kelsey F

Town Square made my day stress free! They coordinate everything and truly do work to make your day what you want. The best parts were having everything in the same place and not having to buy decor! The price is worth every penny! We worked with Tammy and loved her being our... Read More coordinator. Everyone we encountered from the venue was very friendly and helped make the day (and rehearsal) run so seamlessly.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Theresa G

I had a fantastic time planning and enjoying my wedding at Town Square. Not many brides can say that they truly enjoyed wedding planning but the team at Town Square is so friendly and helpful that it was easy to leave the little details to them. The venue itself is gorgeous.... Read More It can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the feel you want. Original tin ceilings, exposed brick, and flattering mood lighting bring it together. We used the upstairs loft space as well for the ceremony, which was perfect for photos. The bridal suite and grooms suite were great, and I had no problem feeling comfortable and relaxed while getting ready. The entire time our photographers kept commenting on what wonderful lighting there was for photos. Even the outdoor spaces in and around the area were gorgeous as a backdrop. I worked closely with Tammy from the beginning, and she was super insightful when I asked for help making a decision or when brainstorming ideas. My family is from Olathe, but I currently live out of town. Email was a great option when I had something non-urgent to chat with Tammy about. Pinterest photos was all Beth needed to make the flowers exactly how I imagined them. Michelle made delicious food and adapted a family pie recipe for serving with cake. Finally, the price for what you get at Town Square can't be beat. I got my dream wedding within my budget and a heck of a party to boot!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Devin D

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Town Square. The staff were amazing and made the whole process easy and stress free. They did everything from the food to the decorations and it was perfect. We loved the architecture of the building and the fun chalkboards that the... Read More staff personalized for us. Our favorite thing about Town Square was that they were able to prepare Brunch style food for our event. The only possible downside was that some guests had a bit of a drive, but no one really seemed to mind!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Rachel U

Town Square was wonderful. We received so many compliments about the venue and food, and we owe it all to Tammy and the rest of the staff. They were so attentive to our needs before the wedding and during the wedding day. Town Square did everything they could to make sure we had... Read More the perfect day and we're so glad we chose to have our wedding there. It was so nice to not have to worry about all the tiny little details because Town Square takes care of everything. Definitely recommended! Be sure to reserve your date well in advance because they book up quick.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Gretchen K

Underneath the star rating selection tool, The Knot has clarified that 5 stars means, "Wow, the best ever!" and I couldn't agree more that Town Square deserves this praise. For me, the hardest part about being a bride was finding vendors I could trust to deliver quality... Read More services at a reasonable price and not flake out on me. Town Center exceeded every expectation I had because they do all this and more -- they CARE about the success of the event. This venue is magical. Tammy helped me with a thousand details and was like an older, calmer sister, guiding me through the process, offering me suggestions, and basically just making sure that my guests had a great time, which was my goal from the start! As a KC girl, I was skeptical about having my wedding and reception in Paola, but the AWESOMENESS of this venue more than made up for the relatively short drive out to the country. Parking is not a problem at all, and there's not a lot of traffic in Paola! I did go ahead and get a few shuttles ordered from my hotel to Paola, and my guests had the time of their life because they didn't have to worry about anything. Paola is a darling town and this building has character that you can't manufacture. The charming old brick walls glowed with the warmth of string lights and the reflection of schoolhouse lamps against a tin ceiling. This vintage building has a truly good vibe and I didn't want to start my married life anywhere else. It is a happy place! Other venues I researched simply handed you the key at noon and expected it to be returned at midnight, with everything cleaned up behind you. Town Square is just so much more than that. It is a full-service venue and one-stop wedding shop that lets the bride breathe! My guests raved about the food, the cake, the decorations, everything! And I couldn't have done it without Tammy, Michelle, and Town Square. Thank you for the best day ever, 5 stars indeed!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 mackinzie c

Town Square gave us the perfect wedding! They listened to everything I wanted. They made my vision come true! The flowers were beautiful, the food and cake were excellent and the entire venue looked amazing! I would highly recommend Town Square to any couple!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Diane G

When my husband and I started looking for a wedding venue, we were trying to mesh a cowboy with a city girl. I really thought we would get married in a barn or on a farm. It wasn't my first choice, but I was trying to compromise. Until I found Town Square Paola. It mixed the... Read More rustic barn features with elegance. The exposed brick wall, wood floors, and small town charm made it perfect for us. This venue is AMAZING! You can get married upstairs and then move downstairs for the reception. From our first e-mail to our wedding day, we've never been disappointed. Michelle, Tammy, and Beth are a joy to work. They made the decision process of choosing everything we needed so easy. I thought we were being tough to work with, but now realize probably not that much. They can do everything in house for a reasonable cost. From the table decorations and setup, flower options, cake options, food options, and ceremony details, it was all so simple. And, best of all, they did all the work. Our family and friends didn't have to do one thing. It's the best way to have a wedding! I would highly recommend using this amazing setting.

Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016

I had only 4 months to plan my wedding and Town Square helped make the experience smooth and stress free! I worked mainly with Tammy and Michelle, and their staff is phenomenal. They really know what they are doing, and have a keen eye for what looks good. If I had to plan my... Read More wedding all over again, I would go with Town Square every time without question. Thank you for making my fairy-tale wedding dream come true!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016

As the parents of the bride we can not say enough about Town Square. A price tag can not be placed on our daughter's happiness but we feel the services provided were a bargain. Michelle and her staff did an outstanding job providing a worry free day and a beutiful and magical... Read More evening. Thank you for all you did.