Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Mason, MI
in Michigan or Nationwide

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Jeff M

In the review posted from Destiny on 12-1-2015 I can prove she received her photos in July 2015. It took her 9 months to make her final payment which is why it took so long from her wedding date in August of 2014. I have bank statements to prove it. I think her post says... Read More everything you need to know about the validity of it. We have photographed over 450 weddings. One does not receive that much business without taking care of their clients. There have been occasions where lack of payment and lack of communication have slowed the process.

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Shayla B

Alicia asked if I would come onto the knot and write a review for her and Jeff. They hardly advertise online as just about all their business is by referral these days. So I want to shout out for Jeff & Alicia at Town Square Photo in Mason, MI. The wedding photography provided... Read More was high quality with just the right amount of creativity and the traditional we were hoping for. I am so happy with the photos they took and how organized they were. I couldn't believe how fast the photo taking went and how they were able to do so much with so little time. A couple of my bridesmaids and I have been close friends since we were little kids and have been in three weddings together in the last year. We were dreading the photography because so many photographers seem to take 5 minutes for 1 photo. Jeff seems to take 5 photos or more in 1 minute. He will have a little fun and encouraged us to do the same but at the same time he is a take charge person who gets things done and kept us on time. His wife Alicia was the 2nd photographer and creative director and with the 2 of them together it was like having a wedding coordinator there to make sure things went smoothly. When I saw the wedding photography Town Square has on their website I thought they would be way out of my price range but we spent under $2000. They had a payment plan that worked for us. By far this was the best deal I got from any of my vendors and the other photographers I looked at in this price range were very amateur looking. I received great professional photos on my disk. I think anyone would be helping themselves by at least seeing what Town Square Photo could offer. Oh I almost forgot. One of the things my bridesmaids noticed with the other photographers we had in the past weddings we were in was that they looked unprofessional. I mean one even wore shorts and flip flops. Really? Jeff arrived in dress slacks and shirt with a tie and vest. He introduced himself to each person in the bridal party (4 GM, 4 BM,) and in minutes was calling everyone by name instead of pointing and saying hey you. It's clear how much they care about their clients wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Destiny e

My wedding was a year and a half ago and I still have not received everything that we paid for. I've contacted Jeff and Alicia several times about our photos and we continue to get excuse after excuse. This is really frustrating. Our wedding photos mean a lot to me and we can't... Read More get them. Jeff and Alicia are very unprofessional and I would not recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Laura D

Jeff & Alicia are great to work with. Even though we were a bit late to get started (My fault, not theirs!) We still managed to get a lot of great pics done! They are very knowledgable and creative. We also had engagement pics done, and we loved them.

great photos