TPC Sawgrass

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with TPC Sawgrass

A COUNTRY CLUB IN PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL

Known around the world for its challenging 17th hole with the island green, TPC Sawgrass is a Ponte Vedra, Florida, golf club that’s equally renowned for hosting the sport’s ?fifth major," The Players Championship. Boasting a long list of elite champions such as Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods and Greg Norman, this upscale club features picturesque landscapes and gardens, as well as a stunning clubhouse. Not just a course for the pros, TPC Sawgrass is also available for a wide range of wedding-related events. Offering a number of ceremony sites and lavish space for receptions, the club is likewise able to host rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, bachelor events and vow renewals.

TPC Event Lawn. Manicured grass, luscious gardens and a stately palm tree, this outdoor ceremony site gives couples the chance to tie the knot beneath an open sky. Guests look on from white folding lawn chairs, which are arranged in theater-style seating. A sound system is in place, so everyone is able to hear the vows. The famous golf course serves as the backdrop for a ceremony here. After the couple says ?I do? and have slipped away to have their photos taken on the grounds, their guests enjoy a few post-ceremony cocktails on the lawn. There’s even an option to play a little cornhole during the cocktail hour.

TPC Presentation Lawn. This outdoor ceremony site gives couples a chance to stand where legendary PGA Champions have stood, in order to exchange vows. The Players Stadium looms in the background, amidst a landscape of undulating hills and breezy Florida trees. Folding lawn chairs are put in place for guests to witness the ceremony, which is arranged in theater-style seating. Microphones and speakers help ensure everyone hears the service.

The Ponte Vedra Ballroom. Rich wood beams crisscross over the high ceilings in this sophisticated space, while tall windows line the walls and provide views of the course. With an atmosphere that’s contemporary, upscale and earthy all at once, the room accommodates many different wedding themes. A stage can be set up for a live band to play and a dance floor is in place so guests are able to let loose after dinner. The ballroom is available for both ceremonies and receptions.

The Sunset Room. Featuring the same wood-beamed ceilings as those in the Ponte Vedra Ballroom, this venue provides the ideal environment for an intimate gathering. A deep chocolate-brown fireplace adds to the room’s inviting environment, while the opulent chandelier and various wall hangings provide a sense of warmth and elegance. This is an ideal setting for either a ceremony or reception.

For larger parties, there’s an option to book the entire second floor of the club, which would combine the Sunset Room and the Ponte Vedra Ballroom.

In addition to the outdoor lawn spaces for ceremonies, the clubhouse has two patios that are available for private events. To learn more about booking the patios, couples should contact a staff member at the club directly. The club can accommodate gatherings from four guests to 400.

The following items are included with all wedding packages at TPC Sawgrass:

• Mahogany chiavari chairs
  • Votive candles
  • House centerpieces
  • White floor-length table linens
  • Linen napkins
  • Option to have white or ivory overlay

There are backup plans to move an outdoor ceremony inside in case of inclement weather. The club reserves the right to make this decision, with or without consent of the wedding party. Additional setup and breakdown charges might apply in case this happens, depending on the needs of the event.

Catering is taken care of at TPC Sawgrass. This includes all food and beverage; absolutely no food or drinks are permitted on the property, nor may they be removed. Alcoholic shots aren’t allowed.

The bar package includes four hours of open bar, which serves premium brands of liquor, as well as beers, house wine, mineral water and assorted soft drinks. For the cocktail hour, there are butler-passed hors d’oeuvres available.

In addition to an enticing reception enhancement with "sweet celebrations," such as a custom-designed wedding cake, a champagne toast for the reception, Starbucks coffee and Tazo teas, there are a few additional extra perks that come with having a wedding at TPC Sawgrass. These include:

• A complimentary one-year social club membership at TPC Sawgrass
  • A bridal waiting room
  • Ceremony rehearsal the day before event
  • Premium wine service with dinner

Home of The Players

Our 80,000 square foot Mediterranean revival inspired clubhouse was designed to provide a classic, one-of-a-kind setting in northeast Florida for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Whether casual or formal, each of our banquet rooms is designed with rich old world details.

Country Club

89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100
F412b66b d91a 408d 92ec 1755c3bf8322~rs 100

110 Championship Way, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL (904) 273-3344
PINTEREST

Best Venue in Jacksonville, Florida TPC Swwgrass Does it All!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Samantha N

Molly Mieras and her Team at TPC Sawgrass did an outstanding job with the wedding ceremony and reception! If you are looking for a venue that does it all for you, then you have hit the spot! The cake, food, ceremony, reception, chairs, and tables with linens are all included... Read More with the price. The food was fantastic! Of course we chose to have a plated dinner for our guests, which did not disappoint. We were told that we had the best food out of any wedding that any of our guests had been to. We were also told of how beautiful everything was, and how wonderful the wedding flowed. I have to say a special thanks to Molly Mieras, our wedding specialist at TPC Sawgrass, because without her, all of my dreams would not have come true. She was always there, checking in on how I was doing with vendors and gathering everything for the wedding. When I had concerns, she always helped me through them and always gave the best advice. On my wedding day, we had our own personal staff waiting on us throughout the day while we were getting ready, and Molly even came in to check on our progress and made sure I was feeling okay. During the reception Molly helped me with my dress, because of course from all the dancing, the bustle broke. She was ready to help with pins to pin it back in place for the remainder of the reception. I just absolutely loved how generous she was with everything, and it really helped make everything seem like a fairytale. I promise to any bride interested in having their wedding at TPC Sawgrass that they will not be disappointed. It was an absolutely beautiful venue, and I would not have done it anywhere else. As everyone has said to my father, TPC Sawgrass made it the Wedding of the Century! Thank you TPC Sawgrass And Molly Mieras! With Much Love and Happiness, Mr. and Mrs. Brian and Samantha Elmore, The Nader Family, and The Elmore Family

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Caitlin E

TPC was the perfect wedding ceremony and reception venue! Cameron was a pleasure to work with, and everything was so well organized. They helped create the wedding of my dreams and kept everything so stress free. We received so many compliments on the food and the views. I... Read More highly recommend having your wedding here!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Brittany Z

After attending The Player's Championship we fell in love with the beauty of the Clubhouse. Never actually thinking we could get married there, we decided to check out the venue anyways. After inquiring, Molly became our contact, we quickly scheduled a meeting to tour the... Read More facility, and from there our dreams became a reality! From the very beginning Molly was amazing to work with. She was really personable, always answered my (many) questions- quickly, and was always willing to help out and give any input or advice when asked! The day of the wedding she truly went above and beyond my expectations to make sure we had everything we needed, she even helped steam my dress- which blew me away, and she helped make sure we were able to get all the photos taken that we wanted- even when construction or sprinklers posed a challenge. Reading reviews everyone raved about the food, and now I understand why. Every one of our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was.. A month later and they are still talking about it! It was really that good! And the cake, which is included in the wedding package, from Classic Cakes was phenomenal! I can't wait to eat the top layer on our anniversary!! The venue as a whole is just amazing. They take care of so much for you and it's just so beautiful. Our ceremony and cocktail hour were outside on the lawn overlooking the 18th hole, our reception was inside in the Sunset Room, and it was all perfect. Everything went so smoothly and it was honestly the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Dani K

Molly and her team at TPC were absolutely amazing! Everything went so smoothly. It was a fairlytale wedding thanks to the them! We felt catered to and all the things TPC provided were above and beyond! We got so many compliments from guests saying how wonderful everything was!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Sarah F

TPC was professional, gracious and helped to make our special day one to remember. Our guests told us the food was delicious and the service was outstanding. Molly Mieras was such a pleasure to work with- she really made the whole process fun and seamless!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Sara T

We had our wedding reception at TPC Sawgrass in May, and it far more than exceeded our expectations. Molly Mieras made our dream wedding become a reality by providing excellent customer service from day 1. From the appetizers to the main course and late night snacks, all of the... Read More food was phenomenal and we received many complements from our guests that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. Our wedding day was flawless thanks to TPC Sawgrass, and we would not have changed one thing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Shelby F

WHERE DO I BEGIN!? TPC made my wedding dreams come true! I truly didnt think I was originally going to be able to afford getting married here, but after a few meetings and the convenience of all they do for you under one roof we knew it would be worth every penny to go here,... Read More and we were right. MOLLY , MOLLY, MOLLY! she was incredible, anyone who has the chance to have her as your wedding coordinator, consider yourself lucky. She is a true genuine GEM. I got to marry the man of my dreams in the wedding of my dreams! TPC made this all happen!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Grace M

Thank you so much TPC for giving me the most beautiful wedding I could ever ask for🙌🏼🤗👰🏼

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Megan M

We could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding reception! The space was large, the views were spectacular, planning was painless, and the food and cake were AMAZING! Molly and her team truly took care of everything and I am so thankful for that.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Tina C

My husband I just got married at TPC on March 5, 2016 and we had an absolutely beautiful wedding there. I started wedding planning about 1.5 years ago and during that time, I worked very closely with Danielle time and she was truly wonderful to work with. I absolutely love... Read More Danielle. We emailed back and forth constantly and she was always very quick in responding and always answered all my questions. She was extremely sweet and helpful and it was always easy to schedule an appointment to meet with her in person as well. In addition, TPC makes wedding planning easy with how much is already included in the package. TPC is a BEAUTIFUL place to have a wedding. My guests and family loved the venue and kept telling me how beautiful the wedding was. The food was delicious and dinner was served in a very timely manner. The servers were prompt and very professional. The entire TPC staff was extremely helpful, kind, nice, and very professional. Throughout the evening, the staff members all insured that my husband and I were doing well and asked if there was anything they could help with. We had the wedding of our dreams at TPC Sawgrass and I highly recommend this venue to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the whole experience. Everyone was very accommodating and the FOOD WAS STELLAR! Kudos to the Chef!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 kelly l

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at TPC Sawgrass and I can't say enough! Molly and the team did an outstanding job! They went above and beyond to make our day one to always remember. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Our reception and rehearsal dinner we perfect at TPC Sawgrass. The venue was beautiful very well presented. The staff at TPC Sawgrass went above beyond to ensure all guests were accommodated! Carol and her team did a wonderful job from start to finish and made this the perfect... Read More wedding reception for my wife and I!.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Heather S

I had my wedding reception at TPC Sawgrass this past summer and it was a perfect day, start to finish! The staff, the food and the atmosphere surpassed my expectations! The make the wedding planning process so easy and you just know from the beginning you will be well taken care... Read More of! I would absolutely recommend TPC to any bride looking to get married in the Jacksonville area!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

After taking the on-site tour of TPC Sawgrass, there was no doubt that this venue would be the location of our daughter's wedding reception. The staff provided our family and friends a reception that little girls dream of. If you're looking for a 5 STAR experience and... Read More memories of a lifetime, TPC Sawgrass should be your only venue of choice!!! Thank you to everyone at TPC Sawgrass for a magical day!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Molly is the best ever !!! The staff she has is also wonderful.As the mother of the bride I was so pleased, everything was perfect. The TPC is elegant and the perfect place for a reception.Thanks to Molly and her team my daughter had the reception of her dreams !!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Alli D

One stop shop is the best way to describe my experience at TPC Sawgrass! Danielle Chalmers was incredible to work with and she along with the rest of the staff made planning my wedding there as easy as possible. The venue, food and service at the TPC are top notch and what you... Read More get for the price is hard to find anywhere else!! They really do a fantastic job and I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

My daughter got married here over Labor Day. Danielle Chalmers was our wedding coordinator. We could not have had a better experience. Everyone raved about the food, the service and the venue. We had to move the wedding indoors at the last minute due to the weather but... Read More the staff did this seamlessly. I could not have been more pleased.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 tori V

My husband and I had a perfect wedding at TPC Sawgrass. Most of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The food was delicious, there was on one guest that didn't like the food. Molly, the special event and catering manager, was so helpful. She made all... Read More our decisions easy, she never rushed us, she ensured that our ceremony and wedding ran smoothly, she made sure we got a "to go" bag of food for after the reception. The venue itself is beautiful and being able to take some of wedding pictures on the 17th hole was priceless.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Carrie

We held our rehearsal dinner at TPC and I wish we would have had the wedding and reception here as well! The coordinator was on top of everything and the whole event went very smooth. Could not have been happier!

Molly Mieras and TPC Staff - Outstanding Wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Lauren L

Molly Mieras and the TPC staff did an outstanding job for our wedding October 4, 2014. I met with Molly 1 year leading up to the wedding and there wasn't one aspect of the ceremony or wedding that was overlooked. She took care of all my needs big and small, communicated with my... Read More vendors, gave me great recommendations, and worked with me on every little detail. There was also not one email or phone call that wasn't responded to right away. She is friendly, organized, direct, attentive, responsible, fun and easy to relate with. She puts the bride at ease in every situation. Everyone raved about the staff, food, venue, cake (that comes with your TPC package) and sparkler exit. 5 stars all around!!

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

TPC Sawgrass made my dreams come true with their excellent service and superior venue. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day- The way it should be! ALl of my guests were in awe of the breathtaking views and the gorgeous landscape. I would not have changed a... Read More thing with my wedding!

TPC Sawgrass

Reviewed on 7/07/2014

I could never say enough great things about TPC Sawgrass and the event coordinator, Molly Mieras. She made all of our choices and decisions easy and PERFECT! We held the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception at TPC Sawgrass and it was stunningly beautiful and perfect! The... Read More food was the best ever! The service was wonderful. Everything was exactly as we planned it. Even last minute decisions like a videographer, snacks in the locker rooms, etc. were handled calmly and with such professionalism! I don't think you could find a more perfect wedding venue.

The Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Amanda S

The TPC Sawgrass was the absolute best place to have a wedding. So beautiful, great food, amazing people! We worked with Molly and loved her- you could tell she was excited to help and enjoys her job. She put me at ease. We get compliments every time we see friends and family... Read More about how amazing the TPC Sawgrass was.

Wonderful Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Carolyn H

The TPC Sawgrass is a beautiful place to get married! Chris was amazing to work with. Everything went off without a hitch. Everything was so elegant. I would definitely recommend it.