Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

148 Clark Ave, Bonner Springs , KS Kansas City Area (913) 787-5072

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Caitlin S

Traci is amazing! She made me feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day! She took what was in my head and gave me my dream look. Our pictures look amazing and my girls and my mom looked STUNNING! She even took the time to give my shy niece a few curls in her hair to make... Read More her feel like a princess! Whenever people ask for reccomendations for hair or make up, Traci is the only person there is! She is phenomenal!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Samantha M

Traci did a fantastic job on my wedding makeup. She really wanted me to look the way I feel most beautiful and did an incredible job of making me feel like the most beautiful bride. She made me feel comfortable and fit right in with the ease of my wedding day. She was very easy... Read More to work with my schedule and it was easy to get instant communication from her. She is professional yet fun and wants to make sure her clients get exactly what they are imagining on the day of their wedding. I highly recommend Traci as I have received hair and makeup from her on my sisters wedding day and my own wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kim N

Traci did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for the wedding day! She was so easy to work with and was able to keep my wedding day look they way I had envisioned. My hair and makeup stayed flawless the entire day (over 12 hours). Thanks for doing such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lindsey H

If I could give Traci and her squad 10+ stars, I would! Traci is my stylist on a regular basis, but her team SERIOUSLY knocked our socks off on my wedding day. Professional, efficient, and personable with all my girls. They took the time to make each person look and FEEL their... Read More best. I will recommend her to everyone I meet both as an everyday and special occasion stylist. She's THE best here in the KC area. :)

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Christina F

I went to Traci before my engagement photos for hair & makeup. In the humid August heat right after a rain storm, my makeup looked as perfect at the end of the day as it did right after I got out of the salon! I couldn't believe my eyelashes were in place and even though I was... Read More sweating like crazy, my airbrush foundation, blush, eyeliner & lipsense lip color were all visible when I got home at the end of the day. I am having Traci do my and my bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding, and I am so excited because I know we will look fantastic all day long. The photos turned out great, and they affirmed my decision to have Traci for my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jessica P

Traci was a life saver!! She stepped up to the plate after my original makeup artist cancelled with less than three months until the wedding. She did a fabulous job with our makeup and she finished in less than two hours even though there were ten of us. If you can get airbrush,... Read More do it! It was 95 degrees and extremely humid outside, but we still looked flawless in all of our pictures!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Lyndsey C

Traci and her team did an absolutely FANTASTIC job on our make up and hair for my wedding day! Even with the bride, six bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride, the team finished within just a few hours! They were so much fun to work with and really started our day off right.... Read More We all were so thrilled with the amazing professional quality of their work on both make up and hair. They were flexible and made sure each of us was happy with the results. I could not recommend Traci more highly!! Thank you for such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Laura W

Traci did an incredible job on my hair! She was so kind and friendly during my trial and listened to exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly! She was great at getting back with my quickly whenever I had a question. She traveled to me the day of the wedding and did an... Read More amazing job on my hair and all my bridesmaids! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Brittain B

Traci is amazing, she helped me feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. My hair and makeup were exactly how I imagined and lasted well after the last dance. Traci is professional, personable and very easy to work with. She was happy to meet with me twice for my trial to... Read More make sure my hair was perfect for my big day. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Stephanie U

Traci is absolutely wonderful. I'm so glad she was recommended to me by so many wedding professionals. She does amazing work and in an incredible amount of time. Her and her team did 1 bride, 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 1 grandma and 1 aunt in 4 hours and she wasn't planning on doing... Read More that many people. I couldn't have been more pleased with her work, everyone looked awesome! Thanks for making us all look so gorgeous.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Brooke B

Traci was a great addition to my wedding day! I loved the makeup look that she gave me, and she was so easy and fun to work with. I was nervous about having my hair up for the wedding, but she made it look great and had the patience to make sure it was exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Nidia C

Traci is the best! I can't say enough wonderful things about her! She was such a pleasure to work with. I had 9 girls that needed to get ready and Traci was amazing at getting us all done in a timely matter! She uses the best products and I can't get over how long our makeup... Read More lasted. I've never felt more beautiful! Thanks Traci!!!

2016-11-17T20:05:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much sweet lady!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amanda D

I can't say enough good things about Traci. She is extremely talented and even took the time to do another bridesmaids makeup who didn't originally sign up for it. My makeup lasted ALL day and it was absolutely perfect. She arrived right on time the day of the wedding and was... Read More very professional. Not only is Traci incredibly talented, but she is a joy to be around with a wonderful personality.

2016-11-17T14:45:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Ashley F

What a gem Traci is! She not only is talented at wedding hair and makeup she was able to fix my hair in her salon after a color disaster several months before my wedding. She is so patient and accommodating during both my trial and the day of. I have gotten my make up done... Read More previously, but it has never been as good as what Traci can do. She hardly needed any guidance or pictures and knew how to work with my features the way no one else could. I know looking for a wedding vendor can be exhausting and expensive especially if you want to do a trial before hand, but do your self a favor and don't go for the cheapest option like I did for my trial with another make up artist (I literally looked like a drag queen in my engagement photos) This girl can do hair and makeup and I only wish I had booked her sooner.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Alyssa T

Traci did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my big day! She drove to my location and did hair for my six bridesmaids and my mother, as well as my hair and makeup. She was able to meet all of our needs and get everyone taken care of on schedule. We had so much fun with her... Read More and everyone looked flawless! I'm still using her two years later for cuts/coloring, she's truly the best at what she does!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Katie W

Traci is AMAZING!! She made my dream wedding hair & makeup a reality! The morning of our big day Traci did all 6 of my bridesmaids and mother-in-laws hair and my mother and I's hair and makeup! She did it so efficiently and wonderfully! Everyone was pleased and we even had... Read More sometime to spare, which really impressed me! Traci is adorble and fun to be around as well!! Thanks for helping to get our big day started off right Traci :)

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Chelsey L

Wow. Traci does so much more than just color and cut my hair on a regular basis which lead to perfect color on my wedding day. She also took the effort to drive to Wichita for my wedding when we are KC locals. She knew when the best time to do my makeup and hair was in... Read More coordination with a busy wedding day schedule. I felt nothing short of flawless for my big day.

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Jennifer V

Traci is a rare find. She took her time during our consultation session to achieve the look I had been dreaming of for my big day. She made sure to use natural lighting so that I would look flawless and did a great job with my mother and my bridesmaids. It took me a while to... Read More find someone who was so talented with hair and makeup and I only wish I had found her sooner!

2016-04-20T07:57:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! -Traci

Traci Morby

I'm Traci Morby, a hairstylist and makeup artist from Kansas City. Beauty is my passion and I can't imagine doing anything else with my career. In the salon I specialize in color and extensions. My favorite color techniques include hair painting and balayage. After searching for a hair extension method that I love, I found Natural Beaded Rows. This is an amazing method for hair extensions. There is no tape, glue, or braids. My true passion is weddings. There is nothing better than working together with a bride to create the perfect look on her wedding day.