Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

148 Clark Ave, Bonner Springs , KS Kansas City Area (913) 787-5072

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Brittain B

Traci is amazing, she helped me feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. My hair and makeup were exactly how I imagined and lasted well after the last dance. Traci is professional, personable and very easy to work with. She was happy to meet with me twice for my trial to... Read More make sure my hair was perfect for my big day. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Stephanie U

Traci is absolutely wonderful. I'm so glad she was recommended to me by so many wedding professionals. She does amazing work and in an incredible amount of time. Her and her team did 1 bride, 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 1 grandma and 1 aunt in 4 hours and she wasn't planning on doing... Read More that many people. I couldn't have been more pleased with her work, everyone looked awesome! Thanks for making us all look so gorgeous.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Brooke B

Traci was a great addition to my wedding day! I loved the makeup look that she gave me, and she was so easy and fun to work with. I was nervous about having my hair up for the wedding, but she made it look great and had the patience to make sure it was exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Nidia C

Traci is the best! I can't say enough wonderful things about her! She was such a pleasure to work with. I had 9 girls that needed to get ready and Traci was amazing at getting us all done in a timely matter! She uses the best products and I can't get over how long our makeup... Read More lasted. I've never felt more beautiful! Thanks Traci!!!

2016-11-17T20:05:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much sweet lady!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amanda D

I can't say enough good things about Traci. She is extremely talented and even took the time to do another bridesmaids makeup who didn't originally sign up for it. My makeup lasted ALL day and it was absolutely perfect. She arrived right on time the day of the wedding and was... Read More very professional. Not only is Traci incredibly talented, but she is a joy to be around with a wonderful personality.

2016-11-17T14:45:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Ashley F

What a gem Traci is! She not only is talented at wedding hair and makeup she was able to fix my hair in her salon after a color disaster several months before my wedding. She is so patient and accommodating during both my trial and the day of. I have gotten my make up done... Read More previously, but it has never been as good as what Traci can do. She hardly needed any guidance or pictures and knew how to work with my features the way no one else could. I know looking for a wedding vendor can be exhausting and expensive especially if you want to do a trial before hand, but do your self a favor and don't go for the cheapest option like I did for my trial with another make up artist (I literally looked like a drag queen in my engagement photos) This girl can do hair and makeup and I only wish I had booked her sooner.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Alyssa T

Traci did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my big day! She drove to my location and did hair for my six bridesmaids and my mother, as well as my hair and makeup. She was able to meet all of our needs and get everyone taken care of on schedule. We had so much fun with her... Read More and everyone looked flawless! I'm still using her two years later for cuts/coloring, she's truly the best at what she does!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Katie W

Traci is AMAZING!! She made my dream wedding hair & makeup a reality! The morning of our big day Traci did all 6 of my bridesmaids and mother-in-laws hair and my mother and I's hair and makeup! She did it so efficiently and wonderfully! Everyone was pleased and we even had... Read More sometime to spare, which really impressed me! Traci is adorble and fun to be around as well!! Thanks for helping to get our big day started off right Traci :)

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Chelsey L

Wow. Traci does so much more than just color and cut my hair on a regular basis which lead to perfect color on my wedding day. She also took the effort to drive to Wichita for my wedding when we are KC locals. She knew when the best time to do my makeup and hair was in... Read More coordination with a busy wedding day schedule. I felt nothing short of flawless for my big day.

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Jennifer V

Traci is a rare find. She took her time during our consultation session to achieve the look I had been dreaming of for my big day. She made sure to use natural lighting so that I would look flawless and did a great job with my mother and my bridesmaids. It took me a while to... Read More find someone who was so talented with hair and makeup and I only wish I had found her sooner!

2016-04-20T07:57:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! -Traci

Traci Morby

I'm Traci Morby, a hairstylist and makeup artist from Kansas City. Beauty is my passion and I can't imagine doing anything else with my career. In the salon I specialize in color and extensions. My favorite color techniques include hair painting and balayage. After searching for a hair extension method that I love, I found Natural Beaded Rows. This is an amazing method for hair extensions. There is no tape, glue, or braids. My true passion is weddings. There is nothing better than working together with a bride to create the perfect look on her wedding day.