Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography

DFW - Dallas Fort Worth and surrounding areas

Connecting for Emotional Imagery

We love our couples, we connect with you and invest ourselves in your story. This empowers us to create genuine emotional imagery of your Wedding day because we are like a BFF with a camera! Our imagery is timeless,romantic and full of candid moments. Our studio is based in Fort Worth but we have a Dallas satellite office for our clients convenience. The team is made up of Tracy, Amanda & Annie and we have been photographing weddings for 10 years. Reach out so we can get to know you and your day! -Tracy, Amanda & Annie

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

1215 6th Avenue, Fort Worth, TX DFW - Dallas Fort Worth and surrounding areas (817) 810-9282

They are AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Lara C

I had Amanda and Sarah at my wedding and they were phenomenal! They got every picture I wanted and did a wonderful job of capturing the moments! They were quick getting the pictures back to us. I would highly recommend using them!

Beautiful Photography

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Caitlin D

After interviewing a few photographers in the Fort Worth area for our wedding, there was no question we were going with Sarah Rizy and Lightly Photography. She is flexible, energetic, and has a great eye for what she does. Sarah and her partner took 2 different vantage points of... Read More every important moment of our wedding day. Sarah took all of the photos we asked for and captured all of the spontaneous special moments of the day. She was great at blending into the background. We have had so many compliments on our wedding pictures and my bridal portraits. We will be proud to show this photography to our friends and family for generations to come. Thank you again for your wonderful photographs! Caitlin & Brian Sauter 11-2-13

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jordan H

So great to work with. Very professional, friendly, and organized. Made the entire process easy! Beautiful work! I will use her again and again for other photo needs as well!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Maddison B

Annie took my bridal portraits, engagement photos, and wedding photos! She is so sweet and easy to work with and did an amazing job! She makes you feel comfortable. Loved getting to work with her!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Rose Ann M

Amanda took our wedding photos and did an outstanding job! I have gotten so many compliments on her pictures! It's amazing to know that our wedding day will always be preserved with these gorgeous photos! Highly recommend Amanda to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Taylor P

Tracy Autem - you are amazing and your work is incredible! We hired Tracy to do our engagement pictures, my bridals and our wedding day and I cannot say enough great things. We got our wedding pictures back last week and I've looked at them at least 15 times. I have received SO... Read More many compliments on how GREAT her work was and how she took so many good shots. People won't stop talking about our pictures and every time it makes me smile! Tracy was so great to work with. She is the friendliest and happiest person you will meet. She is so much fun to work with and always made us feel so comfortable. We had a lot of questions leading up to our big day with scheduling, what pictures to take, timing, etc. and she was so patient answering everything and making it work. She was a great help with both of our moms as well assuring we would get everything done. Photography is a definitely a big investment and not something I was going to take lightly. It was the #1 item / vendor on my list to book from the beginning as photos are one of the few things to could take with you from your wedding day. I interviewed / talked with probably 6-8 photographers and am so happy I chose Tracy - her professionalism, friendliness, quality (and quantity) of pictures, everything was just perfect. She turns pictures around very quickly as well which is another added bonus. Choosing Tracy and her team as your photographer would be one of the best choices you could make throughout your wedding planning. Remember, the pictures stay with you for a lifetime, so you'll want an amazing photographer like Tracy :) It is well worth the investment. Thank you Tracy, Annie and Team for everything you did for us!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Abigail P

Lightly photography is AMAZING! Amanda took incredible engagement photos for us and was amazing at our wedding. My family is loud and parties HARD. Amanda was able to get people out of the way (professionally haha) in order to continue getting pictures of me and my husband. She... Read More is a great at giving instructions and always has the right words to say so that you don't feel silly or awkward. We cannot wait to get our wedding photos back. I am confident they will be amazing! :)

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sarah F

Annie from Lightly Photography did our engagements and wedding day photos, and OH MY GOODNESS she is AMAZING! Hiring Annie was one of the best decisions we made. The pictures she took are absolutely gorgeous! Choosing which pictures to print is almost impossible because they're... Read More all amazing! Not only is Annie incredibly talented and has a great eye for what looks good in pictures, but she is such a joy to work with! Whoever you hire, you'll be spending one of the most important days of your life with them, and I am so glad Annie was there for us! She was so great in directing family/friends in pictures, making sure we weren't bombarded with arriving wedding guests when taking our bridal party pictures before the wedding, and giving us time during the first look and after the wedding to be alone together and really soak it all in! We loved everything about working with Annie and can't say enough good things about her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Megan T

Tracy and her team are amazing! She is so talented and knows exactly what moments you'll want captured the most. She and her associate, Annie, did an absolutely stunning job on our photos! From candids to formal photos, we are so happy with every photo they took! Tracy and Annie... Read More were amazing day-of and put up with our crazy shenanigans! We could not be more thankful for their incredible work and skill!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

We used Amanda with Lightly Photography for our wedding this past June. She was absolutely AMAZING!!! Lightly Photography was very well priced, even with their travel cost for 2 photographers down to College Station, Texas. Amanda took my bridals in Dallas and I knew... Read More immediately how much I was going to love the pictures. She was so professional and yet fun to work with and really captured my personality. My bridals turned out SUPERB! On our actual wedding day Amanda and Annie were fantastic. They captured all of the big moments and so many little moments. I had multiple girls in my wedding party comment on how great they were because every time I turned around there was Amanda or Annie. They made sure they were always there capturing dance floor pictures or pictures of me and my guest. After the wedding Amanda put a sneak peak of her favorites on the Lightly Photography blog and Facebook, as well as creating us a short video from our wedding day. It was all so perfect! Lightly Photography made it so easy for us! Pictures were one of my primary concerns and where I would have spent more money, if needed, to make sure I received excellent quality pictures. Lightly Photography blew away my expectations! I was thoroughly impressed with everything and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Lauren D

Tracy and her staff are incredible!! Tracy worked with us on an engagement shoot, bridal portraits and our wedding. She was so creative and helpful when thinking of a unique location for our engagement photos - a charming bookstore in Ft. Worth - that suited us perfectly. Tracy... Read More made us feel so at ease in front of the camera! Her professionalism especially showed through on our wedding day when the weather through us a curve ball and we had to make some last minute changes before the ceremony. She stayed with us the entire time, capturing each moment and keeping us calm and focused. Tracy does beautiful work and its clear that she really cares about each client. It was truly a treat to work with her!

My family has used Tracy for my wedding and my sisters

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Clare N

When it came to choosing our photographer, it was a no brainer to go with Tracy Autem. She photographed my sisters wedding and did a fabulous job, so she was one of the first vendors I booked. I had a large wedding party (10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen) and also a large family,... Read More she did a great job wrangling everyone for photos. Most importantly though, her photos are top quality. I haven't seen any others that compare. Photography quality is definitely something you don't want to skimp on & she delivered 100%. She's also really great to work with!!

Just Okay

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Ashley M

Choosing our photographer was one of the first decisions we made after we got engaged since we knew the top photographers usually book up fast. I had seen Tracy's work in a magazine and decided to try Lightly Photography due to availability. As with our engagement pictures, when... Read More the wedding pictures came back there were only a handful we really loved and the majority we just liked. I feel like over the course of the 10 hours of the day, 2 photographers, and the money we were spending, there should have been twice as many photos then were taken in my opinion. Also, I feel like some of the angles the photos were taken from were just not flattering at all..I mean I understand I am my worst critic but I just felt in seeing some photos that were spot on- why were there not more taken like that for the portraits of my husband and I. Its hard to feel sad or dissapointed about your photos since its the day that matter the most, but I definitely would have changed a few things or spoken up more to see pictures as they were being taken. maybe have gone with Tracy herself.

2016-01-04T16:36:52 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry you had a less than amazing experience. Please contact us so that we can discuss your imagery and find away to improve our service for you. - Tracy Autem

Timeless Photography

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Ashley M

Searching for a photographer can be difficult- you want to not only love their work, but you want to feel comfortable with them to ensure your pictures turn out great. Sarah Rizy at Lightly Photography was more than our photographer- through getting to know her throughout our... Read More year of plan, by the time our wedding was here it felt like our friend was photographing us. She was amazing and such a special part of our day. She always made sure every part of my dress to my hair was in place. Our pictures turned out great and what we love most about them is that they are classic and timeless.

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Rachael R

Can't say enough great things about Tracy! I loved her take charge attitude and ability to read the situation at both our engagement photos and actual wedding ceremony/reception. Pictures we've received back so far turned out BEAUTIFUL and we received many compliments. Thanks,... Read More Tracy!

Dissapointed

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Shell D

This was from back in 2011. I was excited after seeing the engagement photos. However, the Bridals and Wedding Day photos were disappointing. I loved all my other vendors, but I regret splurging on Lightly Photography. I believe our photographer missed priceless photos. The "you... Read More may kiss the bride photo" was not captured. I do think she is overall a good photographer, but she was having an off day and it showed in her work. Now we can never get those photos. If I could go back an do it again, I would use a different wedding photographer.

2016-01-04T16:35:23 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry that you felt this way and we wish you had not waited 5 years to post a negative review online about us but had checked in with us after your wedding. We have checked our records and we clearly see several... Read Less Read More

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Thea D

Working with Amanda was fantastic. It was a pleasure and the photos came out just beautifully! My husband and I are in the Air Force and stationed in Ohio but our wedding was in Fort Worth. Because of this we couldn't make in to town for an engagement shoot so they modified... Read More the package to come and take photos of our Rehearsal Party which was wonderful! The Lightly Photography team was fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone!

beautiful pictures

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Annie S

Sarah Rizy and Amanda did an awesome job at the wedding ceremony and reception taking pictures of everything. The pictures are beautiful and pricess.

Outstanding photography & service - love, love, love!

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Katlyn M

We had the pleasure of working with Amanda for our April 2013 wedding. She was friendly and professional from start to finish, and really took the time to understand my husband and my personality so she could capture our engagement & wedding in the most personal light... Read More possible. She offered tons of ideas to create the best portfolio of pictures, and really captured the love and excitement surrounding our big day. I could not imagine our wedding events being captured more beautifully then what she did, and would absolutely recommend her to any couple getting married in the DFW area! She is just a doll and so fun to work with - and her work speaks for itself about how much she loves what she does. She's the best!

Photography Review

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Carley B

Tracy Autem and Lightly Photography are extremely professional. My photos turned out so unique and beautiful. I only wish that someone would have called me in advance to go over the plan for the wedding day. We didn't know when she was arriving and me and my mom did not have our... Read More hair and makeup done. And when she arrived she mentioned that we should have had that done a long time ago. Some of the photos were rushed and I wish we had known when to be ready. Other than that I HIGHLY recommend Tracy and her staff, they are GREAT!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Katie F

Everything about my wedding day went just as planned and having an amazing photography was icing on the cake. My photographyer was Sarah Halferty and she was just so laid back but was able to conduct and get the shots that I asked her to get. Sitting down with her a few weeks... Read More before helped a great deal to make sure we were on the same page with the timeline. The entire team at Tracy Autem and Lightly have been overhwelmingly helpful and I can't wait to go through all of the stunning photography and put together our wedding album. I would recommend these ladies to anyone!

Fabulous to work with

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Kelsey M

Tracy was wonderful to work with! She made an effort to find out who both my fiance and I really were and incorporate that into all of our pictures. She took engagements, my bridals and, of course, the wedding ceremony and reception. Really great to work with Tracy and her... Read More assistants - all were very professional and talented. Totally worth the money.

2013-03-05T11:05:44 Response from the vendor

Kelsey, I loved getting to know you two and just fell in love with your parents, your Dad makes me smile. :) can't wait for your wedding album to come in alter this month and get to catch up with you! - Tracy

Inlove!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Kirsten M

Tracy Autem is everything a bride would want in a photographer and more! She has a wonderful eye for the most perfect pictures and moments to capture. Tracy and her team are easy to get along with and really listen to what you want! I know we have found our life photographer... Read More and can't wait to use her in other stepping stones of our life!

2013-03-05T10:51:28 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to photograph your wedding Kirsten! It was FUN, you guys totally rocked that dance floor. We have loved seeing you at your friends weddings since yours! Love ya! -Tracy Autem

Great Job!

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Megan E

The photos came out beautifully. She would really look at the areas and find the best possible angle. She got alot of great shots!

The best photographer!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Meghan W

I am so happy I had Tracy Autem as my wedding photographer. Not only is she super talented and takes amazing pictures, but she is super sweet and great to be with you on your wedding day. She and her team are worth every penny!

Tracy Autem

I am a wife & mother and am often described as talkative, transparent, emotionally invested and a woman with a smile. I have 2 crazy little boys and 1 precious little girl (and 2 giant dogs!) I highly value love and the relationships with my family and friends. I find the most joy in images that tell stories of love. Beyond the unspeakable happiness and love between the bride and groom the photos of grinning grandpa’s and Mothers hugs make up the memories of our wedding days.