Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography

DFW - Dallas Fort Worth and surrounding areas

Connecting for Emotional Imagery

We love our couples, we connect with you and invest ourselves in your story. This empowers us to create genuine emotional imagery of your Wedding day because we are like a BFF with a camera! Our imagery is timeless,romantic and full of candid moments. Our studio is based in Fort Worth but we have a Dallas satellite office for our clients convenience. The team is made up of Tracy, Amanda & Annie and we have been photographing weddings for 10 years. Reach out so we can get to know you and your day! -Tracy, Amanda & Annie

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

1215 6th Avenue, Fort Worth, TX DFW - Dallas Fort Worth and surrounding areas (817) 810-9282

They are AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Lara C

I had Amanda and Sarah at my wedding and they were phenomenal! They got every picture I wanted and did a wonderful job of capturing the moments! They were quick getting the pictures back to us. I would highly recommend using them!

Beautiful Photography

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Caitlin D

After interviewing a few photographers in the Fort Worth area for our wedding, there was no question we were going with Sarah Rizy and Lightly Photography. She is flexible, energetic, and has a great eye for what she does. Sarah and her partner took 2 different vantage points of... Read More every important moment of our wedding day. Sarah took all of the photos we asked for and captured all of the spontaneous special moments of the day. She was great at blending into the background. We have had so many compliments on our wedding pictures and my bridal portraits. We will be proud to show this photography to our friends and family for generations to come. Thank you again for your wonderful photographs! Caitlin & Brian Sauter 11-2-13

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jordan H

So great to work with. Very professional, friendly, and organized. Made the entire process easy! Beautiful work! I will use her again and again for other photo needs as well!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

We used Amanda with Lightly Photography for our wedding this past June. She was absolutely AMAZING!!! Lightly Photography was very well priced, even with their travel cost for 2 photographers down to College Station, Texas. Amanda took my bridals in Dallas and I knew... Read More immediately how much I was going to love the pictures. She was so professional and yet fun to work with and really captured my personality. My bridals turned out SUPERB! On our actual wedding day Amanda and Annie were fantastic. They captured all of the big moments and so many little moments. I had multiple girls in my wedding party comment on how great they were because every time I turned around there was Amanda or Annie. They made sure they were always there capturing dance floor pictures or pictures of me and my guest. After the wedding Amanda put a sneak peak of her favorites on the Lightly Photography blog and Facebook, as well as creating us a short video from our wedding day. It was all so perfect! Lightly Photography made it so easy for us! Pictures were one of my primary concerns and where I would have spent more money, if needed, to make sure I received excellent quality pictures. Lightly Photography blew away my expectations! I was thoroughly impressed with everything and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Lauren D

Tracy and her staff are incredible!! Tracy worked with us on an engagement shoot, bridal portraits and our wedding. She was so creative and helpful when thinking of a unique location for our engagement photos - a charming bookstore in Ft. Worth - that suited us perfectly. Tracy... Read More made us feel so at ease in front of the camera! Her professionalism especially showed through on our wedding day when the weather through us a curve ball and we had to make some last minute changes before the ceremony. She stayed with us the entire time, capturing each moment and keeping us calm and focused. Tracy does beautiful work and its clear that she really cares about each client. It was truly a treat to work with her!

Just Okay

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Ashley M

Choosing our photographer was one of the first decisions we made after we got engaged since we knew the top photographers usually book up fast. I had seen Tracy's work in a magazine and decided to try Lightly Photography due to availability. As with our engagement pictures, when... Read More the wedding pictures came back there were only a handful we really loved and the majority we just liked. I feel like over the course of the 10 hours of the day, 2 photographers, and the money we were spending, there should have been twice as many photos then were taken in my opinion. Also, I feel like some of the angles the photos were taken from were just not flattering at all..I mean I understand I am my worst critic but I just felt in seeing some photos that were spot on- why were there not more taken like that for the portraits of my husband and I. Its hard to feel sad or dissapointed about your photos since its the day that matter the most, but I definitely would have changed a few things or spoken up more to see pictures as they were being taken. maybe have gone with Tracy herself.

2016-01-04T16:36:52 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry you had a less than amazing experience. Please contact us so that we can discuss your imagery and find away to improve our service for you. - Tracy Autem

Timeless Photography

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Ashley M

Searching for a photographer can be difficult- you want to not only love their work, but you want to feel comfortable with them to ensure your pictures turn out great. Sarah Rizy at Lightly Photography was more than our photographer- through getting to know her throughout our... Read More year of plan, by the time our wedding was here it felt like our friend was photographing us. She was amazing and such a special part of our day. She always made sure every part of my dress to my hair was in place. Our pictures turned out great and what we love most about them is that they are classic and timeless.

Dissapointed

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Shell D

This was from back in 2011. I was excited after seeing the engagement photos. However, the Bridals and Wedding Day photos were disappointing. I loved all my other vendors, but I regret splurging on Lightly Photography. I believe our photographer missed priceless photos. The "you... Read More may kiss the bride photo" was not captured. I do think she is overall a good photographer, but she was having an off day and it showed in her work. Now we can never get those photos. If I could go back an do it again, I would use a different wedding photographer.

2016-01-04T16:35:23 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry that you felt this way and we wish you had not waited 5 years to post a negative review online about us but had checked in with us after your wedding. We have checked our records and we clearly see several... Read Less Read More

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Thea D

Working with Amanda was fantastic. It was a pleasure and the photos came out just beautifully! My husband and I are in the Air Force and stationed in Ohio but our wedding was in Fort Worth. Because of this we couldn't make in to town for an engagement shoot so they modified... Read More the package to come and take photos of our Rehearsal Party which was wonderful! The Lightly Photography team was fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone!

beautiful pictures

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Annie S

Sarah Rizy and Amanda did an awesome job at the wedding ceremony and reception taking pictures of everything. The pictures are beautiful and pricess.

Outstanding photography & service - love, love, love!

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Katlyn M

We had the pleasure of working with Amanda for our April 2013 wedding. She was friendly and professional from start to finish, and really took the time to understand my husband and my personality so she could capture our engagement & wedding in the most personal light... Read More possible. She offered tons of ideas to create the best portfolio of pictures, and really captured the love and excitement surrounding our big day. I could not imagine our wedding events being captured more beautifully then what she did, and would absolutely recommend her to any couple getting married in the DFW area! She is just a doll and so fun to work with - and her work speaks for itself about how much she loves what she does. She's the best!

Photography Review

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Carley B

Tracy Autem and Lightly Photography are extremely professional. My photos turned out so unique and beautiful. I only wish that someone would have called me in advance to go over the plan for the wedding day. We didn't know when she was arriving and me and my mom did not have our... Read More hair and makeup done. And when she arrived she mentioned that we should have had that done a long time ago. Some of the photos were rushed and I wish we had known when to be ready. Other than that I HIGHLY recommend Tracy and her staff, they are GREAT!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Katie F

Everything about my wedding day went just as planned and having an amazing photography was icing on the cake. My photographyer was Sarah Halferty and she was just so laid back but was able to conduct and get the shots that I asked her to get. Sitting down with her a few weeks... Read More before helped a great deal to make sure we were on the same page with the timeline. The entire team at Tracy Autem and Lightly have been overhwelmingly helpful and I can't wait to go through all of the stunning photography and put together our wedding album. I would recommend these ladies to anyone!

Fabulous to work with

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Kelsey M

Tracy was wonderful to work with! She made an effort to find out who both my fiance and I really were and incorporate that into all of our pictures. She took engagements, my bridals and, of course, the wedding ceremony and reception. Really great to work with Tracy and her... Read More assistants - all were very professional and talented. Totally worth the money.

2013-03-05T11:05:44 Response from the vendor

Kelsey, I loved getting to know you two and just fell in love with your parents, your Dad makes me smile. :) can't wait for your wedding album to come in alter this month and get to catch up with you! - Tracy

Inlove!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Kirsten M

Tracy Autem is everything a bride would want in a photographer and more! She has a wonderful eye for the most perfect pictures and moments to capture. Tracy and her team are easy to get along with and really listen to what you want! I know we have found our life photographer... Read More and can't wait to use her in other stepping stones of our life!

2013-03-05T10:51:28 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to photograph your wedding Kirsten! It was FUN, you guys totally rocked that dance floor. We have loved seeing you at your friends weddings since yours! Love ya! -Tracy Autem

Great Job!

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Megan E

The photos came out beautifully. She would really look at the areas and find the best possible angle. She got alot of great shots!

The best photographer!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Meghan W

I am so happy I had Tracy Autem as my wedding photographer. Not only is she super talented and takes amazing pictures, but she is super sweet and great to be with you on your wedding day. She and her team are worth every penny!

Beautiful pictures, loved her work

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Judy T

I met Tracy at a bridal show and loved her work. Based on her package price, I knew she was one of the more expensive photographers and one downside to that was that her wedding package did not include any albums or printed pictures, only the engagement session and wedding event... Read More itself. All items would have to be purchased at an additional cost. On a positive note, Tracy was very easy to get a long with and did take beautiful pictures. She even took some pictures that I specifically wanted during the engagement session. There was always someone who quickly responded to my messages and emails if I had a question. If you are looking for beautiful wedding photos then I would recommend Tracy!

Stunning, Amazing, Flawfless

Reviewed on 1/26/2012 Morgan J

Tracy Autem and her team are absolutely amazing and extremely talented. We used Tracy for our engagement session, my bridal session, our wedding and reception, and even a private boudoir session as a surprise gift for my husband. She is very professional, very creative, and most... Read More importantly, very driven. We always had our proofs within a week of our session, which is unheard of. With each release of pictures from our session, I felt like crying and shouting with joy. They were all so beautiful. She is very good at answering all your questions and helping you with picking out your albums and pictures, etc. Her blog is wonderful and followed by many and it was such a treat to be listed on there. I will absolutely work with Tracy for every big occasion that we will experience in our lives. I just adore her and recommend her to every bride in the DFW area and beyond...because she will travel!

Sarah Halferty is AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Megan P

Words cannot begin to describe what a great job Sarah did! Our engagement photos, my bridal portraits and the wedding pictures are absolutely stunning! She was such a blast to work with and is was so easy to get a long with her. She did such a fabulous job on everything! She... Read More worked with our schedule and even stayed a little bit longer at the wedding just so she could capture some special moments. I definitely recommend Sarah for anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding!!!!

Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Claire C

My experience with Lightly Photography has been wonderful! Sarah Rizy photographed my engagement session and my wedding day. She is fabulous! She was fun to be around but not intrusive, and got SO many unbelievable photos. She and her assistant, Amanda, captured every important... Read More moment of my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers! The cost is reasonably priced and it is worth every penny- and then some!

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/26/2010 Bethany F

There are not enough words to describe how awesome Tracy and her team are. They captured every special moment and detail from the wedding. Our pictures are fabulous. Several friends have commented that are pictures are the most amazing they have seen. Hire this team and you will... Read More not be disappointed. From the moment we met Tracy, we knew we we had made a great choice. I could go on for days on how creative and professional her team are. Wedding pictures are one of the few things that you have to remind you of your special day. Their team gave us something that we can cherish for the rest of our lives. After seeing all of our photos and talking with Tracy, my sister and her husband have booked with them to have a photo shoot. My parents are also going to hire them sometime next Fall for family sessions. Tracy, you are amazing and so talented. THANK YOU!

Amazing photography!

Reviewed on 12/20/2010 Christina C

I used Tracy Autem Photography for my wedding. Tracy is amazing! She captured all the big, important moments and the small details in between. I loved her artistic style and everyone was amazed by her beautiful work. I would definitely recommend Tracy to other brides and I hope... Read More to work with her again in the future!

Dream came true!

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 Kelly J

I absolutely loved my experience with Lightly. Sarah was wonderful and made my husband and I feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. I felt beautiful and really felt like Sarah took her time in considering what we wanted for our wedding pictures. The photos are... Read More amazing- the album is EXACTLY what I have always dreamed of having. Memories that will last a lifetime thanks to Sarah and Lightly Photography. Thank you so much for being a part of our memories and making something we can cherish forever!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Michelle W

I had a photographer back out about a month before my wedding. Our wedding coordinater reccomended that we give Lightly Photography and see if they were available. Thankfully they were and there we met Sarah. She talked with us about our expectations and did an engagement... Read More shoot for us. She was professional, personable and made being in front of the camera easy. On the day of our wedding, she helped us get through some minor crisis, did a great job capturing everything that was going on. Most importantly, she captured my wedding day the way always want to remember it. I have about 50 favorite photos of my wedding day!!! I highly recommend Lightly Photography.

Tracy Autem

I am a wife & mother and am often described as talkative, transparent, emotionally invested and a woman with a smile. I have 2 crazy little boys and 1 precious little girl (and 2 giant dogs!) I highly value love and the relationships with my family and friends. I find the most joy in images that tell stories of love. Beyond the unspeakable happiness and love between the bride and groom the photos of grinning grandpa’s and Mothers hugs make up the memories of our wedding days.