Tracy E. Jones Photography

Wedding photography provides a great opportunity, allowing me to exercise my personal style, while capturing an emotional and meaningful experience for everyone involved. I love to depict my clients as their honest selves, while producing captivating but timeless images. I also love working with couples who are adventurous and looking to go against the grain. I BRING MY GENUINE SELF TO EACH SESSION AND WORK HARD TO MAKE MORE THAN JUST THE ORDINARY PHOTOGRAPH.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Milwaukee, WI Milwaukee | Wisconsin | Midwest | Worldwide (414) 436-9735
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Sara W

Tracy's images were stunning; I got emotional after viewing my engagement photos that she took. She was so easy to work with too. I found her to be an excellent communicator during the initial planning stages; she listened to what we wanted and delivered! She took our ideas and... Read More created images that exceeded our expectations, she even worked well with our Great Dane. I would encourage any couple to consult with Tracy if they have a sophisticated vision for any element of their engagement and/or wedding!

2017-05-07T09:28:57 Response from the vendor

I am glad we have been able to become such great friends! Thanks again, Sara!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Sara W

2017-04-26T09:37:43 Response from the vendor

I am so glad such a great friendship has blossomed from working with you two!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 James M

Tracy photographed the whole day of our wedding. We couldn't be happier! The pictures were absolutely beautiful, each a work of art. We have gotten so many compliments on the photos. Getting your pictures taken can be overwhelming, but Tracy’s demeanor allowed for us to be... Read More relaxed and be ourselves, allowing her to capture us naturally which showed our personalities in the photos. Tracy worked with us to determine the direction and style of the wedding photos. She then brings a great deal of creativity to guide the pictures. Combining the style and creativity you are guaranteed great photos that you will love looking at and reminiscing over forever. I fully recommend Tracy E Jones Photography.

2017-02-23T07:48:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, James! I loved working with you!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Daniel J

Tracy took photos for our family reunion - people traveled from all over the U.S. They turned out beautifully - she really has an exceptional eye for capturing people, and great advice for selecting backgrounds that will compliment.

2017-05-07T09:26:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Dan! I had so much fun with all of you!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Tori H

Tracy has a beautiful eye for photography!!

2017-05-02T12:52:12 Response from the vendor

I had a great time working with you and Thomas, Tori - thank you!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Lucy C

Tracy took our Save the Date pictures and we could not be happier with the outcome. The pictures are beautiful! Tracy really put us at ease during the shoot and we were able to relax and be ourselves, which came out in our pictures. She has great ideas and an eye you cannot... Read More match. Thanks Tracy!

2017-03-05T17:14:03 Response from the vendor

I had a great time with you two!! Thanks, Lucy!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Sheila T

Tracy has worked for me a couple times now and I definitly recommend her. She has an eye that is hard to match and captures the moments you didn't expect. Her work is superb and she is very easygoing and great to work with! A++++

2017-02-23T07:49:39 Response from the vendor

I appreciate the kind words!

Tracy Federwitz

Hello! My name is Tracy. I am an editorial lifestyle photographer and wedding photojournalist in Milwaukee. Born and raised in the Midwest, I live here with my husband, two cats and our floppy-eared bloodhound. We are both deeply in love with our families, so even if we tried, we wouldn't be able to stray far. With a Bachelor of Fine Arts from The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, I have practiced photography in many different styles and formats. However, my ability to capture the genuine mood of the moment has been something I have drawn from deep within.