Luxury Honeymoon, Beautiful Locations, Great Deals

Congratulations! You are engaged! This is one of the most exciting times of your life this far and you will be going through a lot of planning in the next 4 months to 2 years! Let us help as you plan your wedding, we will put together your honeymoon. That dream honeymoon, a once in a lifetime event, you want it to be in a special destination with your best friend. Nothing to decide except which dessert you will have after dinner. Thank you for stopping by my storefront! We look forward to hearing from you , so we can start with all your travel planning for a Fantastic Honeymoon ! Destination Weddings also available upon request.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

PO BOX 905, Salem, NH (844) 303-3408

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alicia A

Travel Bee Vacations is very knowledgeable with all aspects of travel. Belinda was accommodating and patient with all our needs/wants. I would recommend Travel Bee Vacation for honeymoons and any other travel plans.

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

I would not use anyone else for my Vacation planning! She is the best at planning and includes everything you need for seamless travel without any issues! Call Belinda for your travel and honeymoon!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

Travel Bee Vacations helped us plan a successful honeymoon. We had the best time, the value for our dollar was amazing. I would highly recommend travelbeevactios.com to help plan your honeymoon. :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Lisa G

I could not say enough about travel bees vacation she helped me with me and my husband's anniversary vacation. It was so good that my daughter went through her todo her honeymoon. I can not weight to have her help us plan are next vacation.

2017-09-20T11:43:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you and it was my PLEASURE! I loved helping both of you ladies! Can not wait to hear about the upcoming Honeymoon! Thank you for the Honor of helping with these celebrations!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Be S

Fabulous Honeymoon, it was not easy to get what we wanted but Travel Bee Vacations made sure it was all done and then some ! Everything was great ! , and the addition of the champagne on check in with flowers was an added surprise! Would not use anyone else !!!

2017-07-21T09:13:08 Response from the vendor

So glad you had an amazing time on your honeymoon! Not sure why your wedding is showing January 2018! It was in October 2016! The pictures you sent me were beautiful! Oceanfront room was amazing! Thank you for allowing us to help you with your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Taryn C

I would never go to another travel agent!! Belinda is very efficient and pleasant. Give her an idea of what you would like to do and the price you want to pay and she'll make it happen. She has a lot of knowledge on every type of travel and tours. She will steer you in the best... Read More direction for what you would like to do. Me and my fiancé went to Hawaii for out honeymoon and it was great. I had a hotel in mind for one of the islands she told me that it was bigger and more crowded than it used to be so she suggested going to a different hotel which ended up being great. Not only was it cheaper but the location was awesome and the staff was amazing. I can't wait to book my next trip with her.

2016-11-22T13:28:24 Response from the vendor

So wonderful that you had an amazing time! can not wait to see the pictures! It is my honor to plan honeymoons! Yours was a fun one to plan!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Stephanie M

Amazing. My husband and I are going on our 2 year anniversary and going to go away for our honeymoon. Travel bee is awesome.

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

The Best vacation and honeymoon planner! I would not call anyone else to help plan my vacation!

Belinda Cassettari

There is so much to plan and do when you are getting married, the honeymoon is a place to relax and enjoy your forever mate. I have 2 daughters, one had her dream wedding in 2014, one had her dream wedding in 2016 . It should not be a stressful part of planning your wedding. We put together their dream events. Let us help plan yours. Let us take the stress out and keep the fun in your Honeymoon planning. Sandals Certified, RCCL Expert, Licensed & Insured