Traveling Stylist by Marella

(4)

Chicago & Surrounding, IL

| PHONE

Cutting Edge Styles At Your Location

Traveling Stylist offers at location services with a professional salon style appearance. I specialize in various types of hair styles to fit all needs. My clients can relax with the knowledge of having a professional hair Stylist with 15 years of experience & affordable prices.

Type

Hair Stylists

Chicago & Surrounding, IL

Great hair stylist on location!

6/02/2012 Erin H

Marella was wonderful to work with, very flexible and prepared. All my girls looked amazing. I decided last minute to change the look of my hair and she assured me that the look I was going for would be very classic and easy to change on the day of. A little weary, but she pulled through and I was very pleased with the outcome. My only regret is that my hair started coming out towards the end of the night (with lots of dancing) so I had to reinforce it a bit but it was then good to go. I got so many compliments on my hair! Thank you Marella :)

Most amazing hair dresser EVER!!

7/23/2011 nicole s

My sister got married last year in September and went to literally 15 different hair stylist to find the BEST one! Guess what? She did!! Marella made my sister, myslef and the entire bridal party beautiful! My mother who is very hard to please loved her hair and got many compliments that evening. Not only did she do an amazing job creating masterpieces she was priced at what I thought very resonable! She is very friendly, professional, and most important she listens to what you want! If your not happy with the outcome (very unlikely) she will try agian and again until your 100% happy! The best is that she does all if this with a smile! I loved our hair so much that I told my 2 best friends about Marella and they both used Marella for their weddings. Now that Iam getting married Marella was the first, and only hair stylist I turned to! She is the only person I would trust on my "BIG DAY" Iam so excited and confident in her work that I could not imagine having anyone but Marella do my hair for my day! Thanks to Marella and her wonderful work I will be sitting in her chair on my day in confidence and extremely statisfied! I would reccomened Marella to anyone that wants pure PERFECTION!!

I love Marella!

10/23/2010 Kendra N

Not only did I use her for my wedding, but she also did my hair for a wedding I stood up in. Marella does great work, she is fast and does exactly what you ask. She is also very reasonable considering she will come to your location rather than having to go to a salon. Most people I contacted to come to the hotel I got ready in were double what she charges! Highly recommended!

Awesome Stylist!!!!!!!

11/06/2010 Loredana Y

Marella is an excellent stylist. Her up-do's are cutting edge & she always has the most creative ideas. I've used Marella on numerous occasions to either cut, blow dry or put my hair up for weddings, parties etc. She is 2nd to none!!I HIGHLY reccomend Marella. She is a savy business person with reasonable prices. You won't be dissapointed.

Send Email