Travis Flynn Photography

Travis Flynn Photography

Southern California, CA

Phenomenal Photos

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Katelyn B

Travis did an amazing job with our wedding photographs. He did our engagement photos too and realy made us feel comfortable with getting our pictures taken. The wedding was no different. He's organized - we had worked out a plan of family member combinations before hand over the... Read More phone and he was certain to get everything I wanted. He's invisible - serously, my family asked if he was at the ceremony because he was so stealth. And he was able to capture the most real, intensely happy, amazing moments that made our wedding. We had our wedding last month and he's already sent us pictures. We're excited for him to make our albums. If you can get him on the East Coast, snag him, otherwise Cali is lucky to have him.

Thank you, Travis!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Elyse W

Travis did such an amazing job taking our engagement and wedding photos! He was very easy going and a lot of fun to work with! And most importantly, our photographs turned out absolutely beautiful! We can't stop looking at them! What we loved most about Travis' photographs... Read More were how candid they were, so he was really able to capture the raw emotion in every moment. My husband and I highly recommend Travis Flynn!

Wonderful photography

Reviewed on 2/26/2013 Gladys N

I've been very busy and unfortunately haven't had time to write reviews for my vendors from my wedding 2 yrs ago. But I had to write this review because Travis was great. He is very easy to work with and took lots of wonderful photo journalistic photos catching the right... Read More moments (like my husband's facial expression when he saw me for the first time down the aisle, our guests reactions to our first dance, and plenty of other emotions throughout the day). His photography was not at all intrusive and I didn't even notice where he was when he got a lot of the great shots. He captured a lot of details at my wedding as well, such as the escort cards I handmade and the lace of my dress, etc. Travis and his assistant also were flexible and let us have a lot of our traditional poses with family taken. We had a lot of family from out of town and so I gave him a list of the group shots needed and he worked with us. At one point he checked in with me to make sure he had gotten everything off of my list. I felt that he catered to our needs well. We received all our high resolution photos on a CD and we also asked Travis to print our thank you cards for us also, which came out well. The quality of the photos are superb and my husband and I look back at our beautiful photos almost all the time. Because of the way they were taken, we easily relive the moments of that wonderful day. If you are looking for a great photographer who is easy to get along with, does great work, and is very accommodating to your needs, then I recommend Travis.

Wonderful photographer, photos and attitude!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Anna T

My husband and I loved Travis Flynn Photography. Everything from the initial meetings to the wedding to the album was done with professionalism. Travis is prompt with responses, gives great advice and insight, is understanding and, of course takes beautiful photos. We picked him... Read More because we love candids, which he is great at. Can't even tell you how many complements we've received about our wedding photos. He and his assistant have a great eye! Throughout the entire wedding process, Travis was wonderful and we can't say that we had a single problem/complaint with him in any regard. I have recommended him to my friends and they have also used him for their weddings. I would recommend him again in a heartbeat. In regards to price, I cannot recall how much was charged, however I do remember he was very reasonable and we definitely got our money's worth. Pick Travis Flynn - you'll be happy you did.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 4/16/2012 Jennifer W

Travis and his assistant did a great job at the wedding! He was early to house where we were getting ready. He made everyone feel comfortable in the formal pictures and took some great shots. He took the shots and I felt relaxed but we weren't taking pictures for 2 hours either.... Read More He was very efficient and he took many candids and I cannot WAIT to see what they look like in 2 weeks!!!

TO Travis Flynn Photography