Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

124 E Main St, Durham, NC (919) 323-7167

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Alexandra S

These ladies know what they are doing! From start to finish I felt like I was in very capable hands. My seamstress Diane was amazing. She did such a good job with the lace on my skirt and listened to every crazy concern I had! They respond to texting which was a nice perk. (I am... Read More always busy so I enjoy this at any time.. not to mention during one of the busiest times of my life!!) I went with Tre Bella for my flowers too, which were beautiful. They delivered my flowers and my gown the day of the wedding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 linda s

Started good - ended bad. I bought my daughter's wedding dress here- which was beautiful. The problem was with the fitting. My daughter lives in CA came back to Tre Bella for the alterations. She received the dress appx 1 week before the wedding. When she got it- it didn't... Read More fit. With some effort, we found a tailor in CA who altered the dress - and confirmed that it was taken in too much (about 2 inches in the top of the zipper seam). Tre Bella claimed that it was my daughter's fault it didn't fit because she was working out and that she must have gained 2" in the bust area since the fitting, which was just 5 weeks prior. We had evidence that she weighted less than at the fitting, along with other evidence to prove our point of the tailoring error. It cost $250.00 to have the dress altered the 2nd time in CA - this after I spent $500+ on tailoring at Tre Bella. Additionally, the 2nd tailoring wasn't done until Wed and the wedding was on Sat. All I asked for was reimbursement of the $250.00 which I thought was fair - they refused. That saying its not how you start but how you finish applies here. NO BRIDE NEED THIS KIND OF STRESS ON THE WEEK OF HER WEDDING!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 L S

Tre Bella is absolutely amazing! Everyone is so helpful and kind, and they are wonderful with communication! My dress was absolutely gorgeous and they helped us make our night incredible!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Nicole P

My initial bridal appointment went well. Julie, my consultant, was so patient and sweet. But after I purchased my dress, my experience has been less than desirable. The dress doesn't sit the same way as it did initially and no one mentioned how it would fit when I ordered my... Read More size. This has been a huge burden on me because not only am I upset with how I look in it now, but the store has failed to take responsibility for this mistake. I'm now faced with either just dealing with it or finding a whole new dress.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kristin T

From start to finish I had a great experience buying my gown from Tre Bella. All the sales associates were helpful and accommodating, and the seamstress who altered by dress did a PERFECT job (lots of lace, so she had her work cut out for her). Maybe I can do a 10 year vow... Read More renewal so I can buy another dress from them and do it all over again... Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Kellie L

The first dress I tried on here was the one to beat, and nothing else even came close. I had such a wonderful time trying on my dress and working with the team to get it altered. It came in early; they were flexible with when they could meet me; they were incredibly... Read More accommodating at every turn.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Taylor G

If I could split my vote between buying the dress and altering the dress I would because my experience was extremely different. Buying the dress was wonderful. Becky was so helpful and patient. I would rate that experience a 5 out of 5 but unfortunately there was the fitting and... Read More alterations. I would rate this experience 1 out of 5 stars. The woman doing alterations made me cry on multiple occasions and told me my dress looked "ugly" (I wish I were kidding but that's what she said as I was standing in my dress for the first time after I bought it) . As every bride knows trying on your dress for the first time is an anxious moment. Let me also say that I am not a crier. I did not cry when I tried on any dresses so for the seamstress to make me cry was it was a big deal. She was extremely pushy and was only willing to do the bustle the way she wanted it. When I expressed my dislike for the suggested bustle and asked for other options she said no. Eventually she was talked into trying something new by the store owner but made her annoyance and dislike for the new option very clear. Making it so clear that she made me cry - twice. I couldn't believe that I just paid thousands of dollars for a dress and was being treated this way. Not to mention she was 45 minutes late to the first fitting. This was also not just a "bad" day for her because she had the same attitude all three times that we met. If I could do it all over again I would have bought my dress somewhere else. Unless they get a new seamstress I would not recommend buying a dress here. I wouldn't want another bride to feel the way I felt and to think about her dress experience in the way that I do now.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily E

We ordered both my wedding dress (veil and jewelry too) and the bridesmaid dresses through Tre Bella. You will have the best experience going to their boutique to try on wedding dresses. Becky and Nikki are fantastic to work with! All the wedding dresses they carry are... Read More beautiful. They do alterations at their boutique too. I ordered a Modern Trousseau dress so I had very little alternations needed. But, the alternations I did need were quick and easy. I would definitely recommend going to Tre Bella to find your wedding dress!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Riley D

Although this shop is super cute and has a great selection of gowns, there are a few things I did not like. For starters, the mirrors are not very large. It's hard to see yourself from a good distance and also difficult for those that come with you to see you in the gown. There... Read More is no pedestal to stand on, either. We also felt quite a bit of pressure for a "day of sale" to get a discount. This was my first day dress shopping and I was already feeling overwhelmed by all of the beautiful dresses I had tried on. A several thousand dollar dress isn't something you should feel pressured into buying at that moment. In the end, because of this, I bought the dress I found at Tre Bella at another store (and actually paid more for it). We really just didn't appreciate the extreme sales tactics used.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Michelle A

WOW. JUST WOW! Between Becky and Kiley, I don't know who to kiss first! They made shopping for my dress a dream come true. I will never forget the tears I shed the second I put my dress on. Becky knew EXACTLY what belt, what shoe, what veil to go with my amazingly stunning gown.... Read More They also did EVERYTHING for me with my bridesmaid dresses. Let me just say I had TEN, yes...TEN, bridesmaids and they got each and every ones measurements and had them shipped to there house all over. It was incredible. I couldn't say enough about my fittings and how perfect they made everything for my mom and I. If you live in North Carolina, I would look NO further. Go Visit Becky and Kiley....You will feel like a princess. They come so highly recommended from me it's unreal.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Emily C

Working with Tre Bella for our October 24 wedding was such an amazing experience! The bridal shop has a beautifully curated selection of dresses, and the flowers for our ceremony and reception were stunning. I couldn't be happier with my dress and the flowers, but what really... Read More makes Tre Bella stand out in my mind is the customer service. Becky (salon) and Rachael (flowers), two of the sisters that own Tre Bella, helped make our experience more wonderful than I could have imagined. Becky was there on the day I ordered my dress, and at every appointment there after; she even opened the shop specifically for me when I needed to squeeze in one last fitting. Going in for fittings was more like going to visit a friend- it turns out we both work in STEM fields, so we'd chat about getting our PhDs, family, careers, and so on. Having this kind of personalized service went above and beyond what I'd expect from a bridal salon. My mom handled the flowers, and she is still raving about how much she loved working with Rachael. I really can't say enough great things about Tre Bella, and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Favorite Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Sarah E

I loved working with Margo and Rachael! I had gone to 3 other bridal shops before Tre Bella and was blown away by their atmosphere, dress selection and customer service! Rachel and Margo went above and beyond to make sure my experience was perfect. My dress was so unique and... Read More exactly what I wanted. Go to Tre Bella, you will not be disappointed!

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Coral D

I bought my wedding dress from Kate at Tre Bella Bridal for my May wedding, and could not have asked for a better experience. The selection is slightly more limited than a larger shop (this is a personally owned boutique), but she always has a variety of the newest styles and... Read More all very reasonably priced. Further, the service is excellent and her hours are made around your schedule on an appointment basis which was perfect for my hectic lifestyle (i.e. came in late night, early morning, etc). Alterations, consultations and pick up were a breeze. I would definitely shop there again, if I were to do this all over again!

Dress

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Blair M

Would give more than 5 stars if I could! Kate is absolutely wonderful!! I LOVED my dress!

A must visit bridal salon!

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Lynn A

Tre Bella has a great selection of gorgeous dresses and Kate is a joy to work with. She helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding and kept my budget in mind. Terrific service! I'm glad I didn't write off Tre Bella as too expensive, as I was tempted to do - my dress was... Read More absolutely stunning and within budget.

modern styles, great sales staff

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 V .

Tre Bella had a great selection of dresses (traditional to modern styles & designers). Katie was fantastic - getting me in and out of dresses, advising on everything from cuts, fabrics, and the general process of wedding gown shopping. She offered gowns that worked... Read More with my budget (generally very pricey, but she offered several sample gowns at great prices) and there were plenty of attractive options. I went another direction but would highly recommend Tre Bella Bridal!

Cute Shop!

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 Gillian V

I had the best experience while at Tre Bella Bridal. I'm a more timid person that most brides, so the David's Bridal chaos was definitely not for me! I loved Kate's shop as soon as I walked in. The experience is very personal, no other brides were in the shop since Kate arranges... Read More one appointment at a time. The first dress I tried on was the one! I loved the shop and Kate is very sweet. I'm very happy that I found Tre Bella!