Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

903 Broad St, Durham, NC (919) 620-6187

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessica A

The flowers for our wedding were done by Rachael of Tre Bella. Rachael was great to work with. My bouquet, my husband's boutonniere, and the table centerpieces looked exactly like I wanted. Everything was beautiful. Rachael did a great job of scaling the bouquet to my dress... Read More (which was on the simpler side). I am so incredibly pleased with how all of our flowers turned out!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jennifer U

The staff at Tre Bella was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our wedding was held in October 2016, and Tre Bella helped our vision become a reality. Not only were our flowers gorgeous, they put my mind at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process. The day of the... Read More wedding, they helped transform the space, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Our flowers were elegant, perfect for Fall, and I could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 nina t

Becky was so wonderful to work with! She was very patient and thorough with getting all the details that we wanted for our big day. We were blown away by all the flowers and decor on our wedding day. We felt that everything we had asked for had come true. Thank you Tre Bella! We... Read More highly recommend your services!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Mary Kate W

We adored working with Becky for our wedding flowers. They were absolutely everything we wanted and more! She checked in with us multiple times to plan and took all of our ideas and made them happen along with sharing all of her own amazing ideas based on our vision. We... Read More highly recommend Tre Bella for anyone looking for top notch gorgeous flowers for their big day!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Angela J

I met up with Rachael early on in the planning process to go over ideas for our wedding day. I brought some photos with me, but really didn’t have a ton of ideas. She looked at all of my inspiration photos, and immediately came up with perfect ideas that complimented my... Read More inspiration and fit within our budget. She was so easy to work with, and was always available if I felt like we needed to make small changes.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Breya R

Becky is my favorite wedding vendor by far! She was personable and unbelievably helpful. I purchased both my dress and flowers from the shop because they were just that great! My wedding day was absolutely beautiful thanks to Becky and her team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Hilary W

Becky at Tre Bella was wonderful to work with for our wedding. She knew more about what I wanted than I did! She was able to work in some ribbon that I loved, and our flowers were beautiful and elegant. Tre Bella was also great about working within our budget.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily E

Rachael at Tre Bella was so wonderful to work with! She helped make our vision for our wedding become a reality. Everything looked perfect! Booking with Tre Bella, I had no doubt everything would turn out great. We had a last minute change due to weather but the ceremony... Read More flowers ended up beautiful! And I loved my bouquet! The sister team at Tre Bella is great. I would definitely recommend Tre Bella Florist for your wedding. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rachel M

Tre Bella did an amazing job at my wedding. I worked with Rachel, who was able to execute my vision flawlessly. She was a pleasure to work with. I had a number of heirloom pieces that I wanted to work into the floral centerpieces, which Tre Bella did perfectly. My bouquet was... Read More exactly what I wanted and absolutely beautiful. They were also flexible with handling 'non-traditional' requests, like creating a floral leash for my dog who was part of our ceremony. Great work!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Alexis B

Working with Becky and Rachael at Tre Bella was an easy and wonderful process! I planned my wedding from several states away and didn't see my flowers until the morning of the wedding, but I was not disappointed. The bouquets were beautiful, as was the flower crown my for flower... Read More girl and the boutonnieres for the guys. They worked with my budget to make aisle decorations that could double as part of the centerpieces. Throughout the whole process, Becky and Rachael were supportive, responsive, and helpful. They took my vague ideas about flowers and bouquet shapes and turned them into beautiful arrangements. I would highly recommend them to any future bride!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Christina S

I'm so thankful we chose to work with Rachael and her team!! They did an amazing job helping us solidify our vision for the wedding and were great about staying in our budget. The day of our wedding our flowers and decorations from Tre Bella were absolute perfection. The... Read More bouquets were stunning, I loved that we were able to get succulent boutonnieres for the groomsmen, our alter with curly willows and tea lights was absolutely romantic, many of our guests commented on how gorgeous our centerpieces were, and they even were able to provide candles to decorate our aisle. If you're planning a wedding in the Triangle, working with Tre Bella is a must! You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Anna K

WOW! We cannot say enough positive comments about our experience with Tre Bella! I met with Rachael once last fall and told her the colors of our wedding, what we wanted as far as amount of flowers (no corsages, not a ton of extra flowers hanging around, etc.)...and she just... Read More made it happen! Our decorations were beautiful, and the Tre Bella team set everything up for us the day of the wedding. My bouquet was lovely, as were my bridesmaids' bouquets. Tre Bella was easy to work with and adjusted flowers/decorations to fit within our budget. We are SO happy we chose this florist. Do yourself a favor if you're planning your wedding in the Triangle area, and choose this shop. Thank you so much, Tre Bella! Cheers!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Amanda B

When I met with Rachael I could tell right away that she loves what she does. I do not know much about flowers, apart from being able to tell you if I like the look of them, so I knew that I would have to find a florist that could really expand on my general ideas. Rachael... Read More really did that. She took the colors of our wedding and created beautiful bouquets, corsages, and just a completely stunning overall look of our venue. I honestly could not have imagined anything better! I didn't give her much to work with, but she transformed our wedding venue. Not only did she create such beautiful arranges, but she delivered everything on time and set it all up perfectly. We had not one worry with her on our big day! I would absolutely recommend Rachael to anyone!

Tres belle fleurs!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Chloé O

We worked with Rachel for our wedding flowers and they were beautiful! When planning, we sat down and showed her a bunch of pictures of what we wanted and while I was nervous because we never saw actual bouquets or flower arrangements in the planning process, our vision was met... Read More just as expected! Rachel was flexible and even changed at the last minute the delivery from their place to our hotel, instead of the church venue. They completely set up all of our flowers and candles at the venue location and worked several times to accommodate our wedding budget. We realized the day after that we had accidentally taken two vases back home with us but they said it wasn't a problem and just to drop them off at our earliest convenience. The only minor negative review I could really give is that sometimes it took Rachel a little longer to reply to emails than most vendors typically do.

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Ashley B

I worked with Rachel and she did a phenomenal job on the flowers! She listened to my vision and made it into a reality! I told her for my bouquet that I wanted mostly white, ivory, and blush pink roses and the resulting bouquet was so beautiful (and smelled great too!)! She also... Read More was very flexible and made sure that the flowers had minimal or no greenery (since I dislike it), and even had more pink flowers in the arrangements for the reception than the ones for the ceremony (which were reused at the reception)! They were very organized in delivering the flowers on time and also in making sure the arrangements (and stands) were right! Rachel even included some of the dangling crystals for the reception arrangements for me! Overall, Rachel did an amazing job and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Judy S

The staff at Tre Bella were very helpful in selecting the flowers for my wedding. They made good seasonal recommendations. The flowers were very fresh. I had roses and calla lilies. The bridal bouquet was exactly like I requested. My flowers were delivered on-time to both the... Read More church and hotel reception. It was easy to work with Tre Bella. I highly recommend Tre Bella.

Flawless

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Cameron S

Tre Bella - a company made up of the most genuinely sweet and caring sisters. I worked with Rachael and she was such a pleasure to work with. I do not know much of anything about flowers but I told her our colors, showed her a few pictures from Pinterest and she took it from... Read More there. They made all of our bouquets, centerpieces as well as flowers/detailing for our ceremony and everything was perfect. She was the most responsive and nice person I worked with. Made everything easy for us from day one and truly made our day one of a kind and flawless. DEFINITELY recommend using them!! You won't find a better florist, I can promise you that.

Beautiful Chuppah

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Susanna T

Tre Bella arranged all of the flowers at my spring wedding at the Duke Gardens. They were always willing to work with us on budget and on a special project we envisioned for our table settings. In the end the captured our vision perfectly. Although I was worried going into... Read More the ceremony based on the plans they had submitted, in the end, the chuppah they created for us was absolutely breath-taking and better than I could have ever imagined.

More than a Florist

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Casey M

I am so thankful that I stumbled upon Becky and Tre Bella Flowers. From our first meeting she had the vision and feel for our wedding right on and it came out beautifully on the day of. She didn't just use high quality flowers that fit our venue, she created a feeling and set... Read More the mood for the entire space. Wonderful!

Beautiful place!

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Naama D

We loved our experience with Tre Bella. The ladies were wonderful and helpful, working with us to get what we wanted for an amount that wouldn't break our budget. I'm so happy we decided to go with them - it was a lovely experience, producing beautiful results!

Breathtaking Bouquets

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Lindsay D

I couldn't be more pleased with the services provided by Tre Bella. Becky worked with me to create arrangements for not one, but two(!), wedding ceremonies and receptions. She took my inspiration and ideas and created beautiful arrangements that enhanced our venues. All of our... Read More flowers were fresh and luscious. Becky was extremely responsive and flexible throughout the entire process, too. I can't recommend her more highly to brides in search of an excellent, fun florist!

Tre Bella - wonderful florists!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Katie T

I truly enjoyed working with the wonderful women at Tre Bella! They listened and respected my desires and budget. They were always responsive, and they did a gorgeous job with our flowers for our wedding day! I would highly recommend using Tre Bella.

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Sarah M

With so many options and ideas, I knew that I needed help with flowers. When I met the wonderful ladies at Tre Bella, they wanted to know about me and my soon to be husband. It was like they wanted to know us so that they could get the idea from our love story and how they could... Read More capture that with flowers. I was completely blown away with everything they did to make the space for the wedding and reception perfect. They truly have a god given talent!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Shannon L

Tre Bella's designs are beautiful. Rachael was amazing to work with....everything was more beautiful that I could have imagined!

Destination Wedding in Hilton Head, SC

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Kara J

My wedding was in Hilton Head, S.C. As soon as I got engaged, I contacted TreBella because I knew they had to do my flowers. Working with them was a pleasure and not the least bit stressful. The flowers for my wedding were truly beautiful. They exceeded every expectation I... Read More could possibly have. I received a ton of compliments. I'm still in awe with all the details you added to the reception flowers. The colors were exactly what we wished for. You truly are talented in what you do. When we got back to from Hilton Head, I picked up the flowers we used at the reception. They were arranged in 8 personal vases. I highly recommend using the women at TreBella.....they are one of a kind and amazing.