(3)

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site

326 SW Broadway, Portland, OR

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Tabatha F

The ballroom is gorgeous, and our guest loved the location. Although it is hard to find. I suggest having a sign outside on day of wedding. Vibrant table serves phenomenal food. I was happy to hear from multiple guest about how good the food was. All had said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Vibrant table managed everything so that my side (as the bride) went smoothly. Overall my husband and I had a great experience working with them.

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Rachelle G

The Treasury Ballroom is beautiful! We got so many complements on the venue! The staff that went above and beyond to make sure that everything went exactly as planned. Up lighting and candles really made a difference here and gave the venue an elegant feel. The pictures also turned out amazing... I couldn't have been happier with the way it all turned out :)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/20/2011 Laura A

Our venue, The View Point Inn, burned down 6 days before our wedding. The Treasury Ballroom, which was miraculously available, opened us with welcome arms and did everything they could to make sure our wedding was perfect! With minimal time to plan, they were able to execute a beautiful wedding and reception. I don't know what we would have done without them.

11/30/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, Laura. We are so happy that the Treasury was available!

Send Email