Treasury Ballroom

Portland, OR

Portland's Best Downtown Wedding Venue

Still an active bank vault, the Treasury Ballroom has been converted into a spectacular venue featuring iconic architectural details, a restaurant grade onsite kitchen and recent renovations. The fresh and bold color palette, new paint, carpet, flooring, light fixtures and curtains are the perfect combination for your downtown wedding setting. Welcome to crisp, clean, bright. Welcome to the new modern.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

326 SW Broadway, Portland, OR (503) 226-1240

Treasury Ballroom

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Tabatha F

The ballroom is gorgeous, and our guest loved the location. Although it is hard to find. I suggest having a sign outside on day of wedding. Vibrant table serves phenomenal food. I was happy to hear from multiple guest about how good the food was. All had said it was the best... Read More food they've ever had at a wedding. Vibrant table managed everything so that my side (as the bride) went smoothly. Overall my husband and I had a great experience working with them.

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Rachelle G

The Treasury Ballroom is beautiful! We got so many complements on the venue! The staff that went above and beyond to make sure that everything went exactly as planned. Up lighting and candles really made a difference here and gave the venue an elegant feel. The pictures also... Read More turned out amazing... I couldn't have been happier with the way it all turned out :)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/20/2011 Laura A

Our venue, The View Point Inn, burned down 6 days before our wedding. The Treasury Ballroom, which was miraculously available, opened us with welcome arms and did everything they could to make sure our wedding was perfect! With minimal time to plan, they were able to execute a... Read More beautiful wedding and reception. I don't know what we would have done without them.

2011-11-30T16:03:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, Laura. We are so happy that the Treasury was available!