Trellis Outdoor Wedding Ceremonies

Stillwater, MN

Guest Capacity

Garden

12125 80th St N, Stillwater, MN

Our wedding was perfect at the Trellis!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Stacey H

We were married at the Trellis on September 15th, 2012. The Trellis is a stunningly beautiful place to get married. The flowers were still perfect even in September!! The tent for the ceremony is gorgeous and roomy for up to 250 guests, the garden grounds are well kept, and... Read More there is a cute farm house the bride, groom, and party walk out from for the procession. We have some gorgeous pictures from our photographer of our reception at the Trellis. The best part about having your ceremony at the Trellis is working with Sheri, she truly is the nicest person I have ever met, and made our stress level almost completely disappear on our big day!!! The Trellis is gorgeous and well worth the money if your looking for a beautiful place to have an outdoor wedding!

Best day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Stephanie L

The Trellis is the most beautiful place to have your ceremony! It is an out door enchanted garden. With a big beautiful white canopy tent with chandeliers and antique buffet tables. Sally, and Sherri are the nicest most thoughtful people out there. They made our wedding day... Read More special and really cared for our family, and guests. I am very happy we chose the Trellis.

Trellis was amazing!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Misty K

Trellis was fabulous to work with. Sally and Sherri are courteous, detail oriented, and thorough and they take their work very seriously. I have had so many compliments about our outdoor night wedding ceremony and all of the ladies at Trellis made our ceremony so seamless. The... Read More venue is so beautiful on its own, so additional decorations are really not needed. We did utilize some of the extras offered by Trellis, which only added to the ambience of our ceremony. I highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Bradie L

I attended a wedding at Trellis and was blown away with the detail. Every angle of the venue was breathtaking. It was clear the bride and groom were relaxed and truly enjoyed the experience. It was a fairytale wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Patrick M

I had my dream wedding at Trellis and it was truly magical. The setting was just what I was looking for, lots of beautiful gardens. The staff was amazing and treated us like family. Highly recommend this venue....

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kayleen E

We LOVED everything about Trellis! Beautiful venue and very kind and helpful staff!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jill V

My husband and I got married at Dusk on September 02, 2016 at Trellis Outdoor Weddings in Stillwater MN. We couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. I was truly a fairy-tale wedding, like the type every little girl dreams about. The grounds were absolutely breathtaking,... Read More even with a night wedding, it was beautifully lit up and it added an extra bit of romance to the whole night. The coordinating of our wedding was seamless and stress-free. They truly have thought of every last detail of what a bride and groom could want or need for their special day. The staff, Sally, Sherri and the rest of the ladies that played a part in making our day perfect, we over the top! They are the sweetest, most professional ladies I had the pleasure to work with They made you feel like family. They answered every question possible before I could even ask it. We were in good hands and took all stress of planning a wedding away. We decided on doing the “Sweet Treat Reception” which was perfect for our wedding. Lemonade/Water Chocolate Truffles and Mini Cupcakes beautifully displayed in a Vintage/Cottage Setup and not to mention very delicious. I would recommend Trellis Outdoor Weddings to all couples looking for their “fairy-tale wedding” you won’t be disappointed. Best experience ever!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Hannah P

My Husband and I got married at beautiful Trellis on September 9th 2016. The venue is gorgeous! The staff is so sweet and so helpful, they kept everything moving so smooth and our day was absolutely beautiful! Such an incredible memory and we are so thankful we found this very... Read More special venue to celebrate our very special day! Big thank you to everyone at Trellis for making our day so so beautiful! I 100% recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking to hold their wedding in a beautiful, peaceful outdoor setting!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Hannah P

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jeni G

We were married here October 1st, 2016 and it was nothing short of amazing! The grounds are breathtaking, and the staff is unbelievable! Our wedding day was more than we could imagine. Thank you for making the day so unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Brittany H

Trellis was a beautiful location for our end-of-summer wedding. Our guests commented on how "fairy tale-like' the setting was. Sherri and Cynthia were wonderful and extremely helpful. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Megan F

We just got married at the end of August and I would 100% recommend Trellis as a wedding venue! The gardens are meticulously well kept, they recently did some cosmetic upgrades to the large tent which made a world of a difference for pictures and I didn't stop getting... Read More compliments throughout the whole evening on how beautiful Trellis was from our wedding guests. The most meaningful and memorable piece to trellis are the owners and day of attendants. These people are completely zoned in on every detail that makes your day special and are so well prepared for any mishaps that may come up. As soon as we finished our wedding rehearsal, so much anxiety about day-of details went away, as I knew that the guests and wedding party would be taken care of and in good hands. I just cannot speak more highly about this venue, the people who run it and the experience that we had. Thank you Trellis!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Ashley H

The weather wasn't perfect, although no one would know, we were all dead tired as Tim and I had been all over MN traveling for work. Nearing bedtime for the kids as well, but again no one would know by this picture. Somewhere between the usual Sunday routine, and mass chaos were... Read More pre-scheduled family pictures and we decided to live in the spirit of love. Yesterday, 9-25-16 my family united in the most beautiful, secret, impromptu ceremony there ever was. I was able to get ready at my salon and then met the most important people of my life at this magical place, to start yet another new beginning between all of us........... "You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love." - Henry Drummond If you are looking for that magical place in an outdoor ceremony where every last inch of the property is immaculate and wonderful and perfectly romantic and well.... Just perfect- this is IT! It was exactly what we were looking for and the management is extremely responsive and accommodating. I can not thank them enough for their generosity. It was truly touching. You won't be disappointed with this venue.

Beautiful venue and friendly staff!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 lisa g

We loved everything about this venue! The coordinators are extremely organized and made our wedding go so smoothly. The venue itself is well kept up and our guests were blown away my there lovely landscape and adorable cottage bridal suite on the property!

Wedding Ceremony

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Jaymi S

VERY beautiful place to have an outdoor ceremony! my husband and I picked this place to represent where we met - at a park! This was perfect! Canopy and chairs already at the property, beautiful gardens and greenery. The wedding ceremony assistants were wonderful and our... Read More wedding officiate (who is the co-owner of this place) did a fabulous job officiating our ceremony!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Marianne K

The location was just stunning. We received many compliments from out guest about how beautiful the landscaping was for the ceremony. The wedding coordinators were extremely helpful and making sure all the little details were worked out. We would highly recommend the... Read More location.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Sara G

The set-up at Trellis is absolutely stunning! The gardens make a beautiful background for photos. You rent for a three hour time period, and then can pay extra for additional time. I would recommend having extra time if you plan on getting ready in the cottage or want to take... Read More your pictures there. Although the service was friendly, they were not always organized and professional. Overall, we really enjoyed having our ceremony here.

perfect venue

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Melissa C

We had our sunset ceremony on a Saturday night at the end of May and everything was perfect. Leading up to the event, Sally was especially helpful and everyone at Trellis was really responsive. Brenda was our "day of coordinator" and she was fantastic! Everything was super... Read More clear after the rehearsal. She is such a great person to work with. The place was beautiful and the candles throughout the woods were the perfect touch. There was a thunderstorm during our ceremony, and the thunder and rain on the tent set the mood amazingly. Trellis also has these gorgeous white umbrellas, and when I first saw them when we toured the place, I said, "wow, I really wouldn't mind if it rained because we'd get to use these!" And it did, it was perfect.

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Andrea G

Two weeks after my wedding and people are still talking about the beautiful location of our ceremony - Trellis in Stillwater. The gardens were in full bloom, the sun was shining, and absolutely no insects were buzzing around the wedding party or the guests on my perfect wedding... Read More day. This venue is absolutely amazing and I would freely receommend it to anyone. The only (minor) drawbacks are lack of space for the wedding party to get ready. I had six bridesmaids in my wedding and the indoor cottage space was a bit cramped for us, particularly on a hot day when guests tried to come in to escape the heat. Other than that small flaw, I think Trellis was an absolutely perfect place to get married!

Beautiful Place

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Katherine B

We had our ceremony here for one of the afternoon times. Leading up to the wedding they were pretty easy to get a hold of and responsive via email-no complaints there. They were also pretty easy to work with and Brenda, who did our rehearsal, definitely knows what she is doing... Read More and is efficient. My only issue was that on wedding day it was raining and my guys were sitting outside the gate to get in at our appointed time. They are not really flexible on this (even 5 minutes) and I had to call to tell them it was 1pm and I wanted in (one of my few bridezilla moments). My other issue is that when we met and originally booked the venue they told us there were heaters available in case it was cold because we had a Sept. 28 wedding. On wedding day-despite the forecasts predicting rain and cold weather, they did not have the heaters at all. That meant me and my girls were standing up there and quite cold. All that being said, Trellis is truly a beautiful and unique place to get married-we had so many compliments on how beautiful it was even though it was rainy and cloudy-I can't imagine how beautiful a nice sunny wedding would be :) We also did the dove release which is pretty unique and made for some great pictures. I loved Trellis and thought it was perfect for our ceremony and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Beautiful Location but Rushed Preperation.

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Hannah S

Trellis was a beautiful location. If you're looking to have an outdoor wedding away from the crowds Trellis is your place. Their garden is beautiful and elegant and big enough to accommodate larger weddings (up to 250). They even have a backup rain plan at no extra charge. The... Read More owners of Trellis genuinely enjoy what they do, however they are becoming more popular and in the process their rates have shot up and they have less time to take care of you. We felt a little rushed during the rehearsal and they left a few things up in the air until the actual ceremony, but other than that I would have my wedding day there all over again.

Fairy Tale Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Moreen G

Trellis is Amazing! From my first visit there to the day of my wedding they were wonderful to work with and everything went so smoothly. They make your little girl dreams come true!

Excellent and aboslutely beautiful

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Mandy T

I wanted an outside venue for my ceremony and found this place. It is absolutely stunning and a beautiful. You need no decorations b/c the place is beautifully landscaped.It is definitely worth the price and they take WONDERFUL care of you.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Sara S

They were so fun and easy to work with. They really made the day super special for us and it was so perfect. I couldn't imagine myself getting married anywhere else. Simply amazing :)

A Beautiful Ceremony Location

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Stacy L

Trellis is simply amazing! The place is absolutely beautiful, you'll fall in love with it the minute you step foot on the grounds. The ladies at Trellis were also great to work with, and we got a lot of compliments on the dove release during the ceremony. We used owner, Sally... Read More Hesse, as our officiant and we were a little disappointed that she read the wrong vows and repeated mine twice, but other than that it was a great experience.