Trentadue Winery

Sonoma Wine Country, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Rustic Elegance in Alexander Valley

Design your dream winery wedding! Say I Do on our North Lawn with a backdrop of Alexander Valley. Cocktail in our Arbors adorned by twinkle lights. Dance the night away in our romantic Vineyard Pavilion. Dine al fresco on our South Lawn. Attentive staff, superb wines & family hospitality await you!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Planning

19170 Geyserville Avenue, Sonoma Wine Country, CA

Thanks to Trentadue, my wedding day was magical.

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Alana S

When my husband accepted a job at Apple, I didn't realize how far from my network of support we would be moving. An engagement ring, a move 3,000 miles across the country, and one adorable cat later, we were planning a destination wedding for 120 North-Easterners, and we were... Read More the destination. By chance, Trentadue was on a list of potential venues given to me by a friend's co-worker. It was the first spot we visited, and we canceled all other appointments. I fell in love with the grape vine and mountain vista, but each step of the way was just as enjoyable. Alyssa is organized, helpful, and fun to hang out with!

A perfect day

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Jennifer M

We had a great time at Trentadue Winery! We chose to have the entire wedding outside and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting. Our guests are still telling us how much they loved dining and dancing outside in such a gorgeous setting. Alyssa was very helpful... Read More throughout the planning process and the day of. She had great incite into what worked well at the venue and helped us make those tough decisions.

Wedding at Trentadue winery

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Jennifer D

Trentadue was more beautiful than any picture online. It was the most perfect place to have our wedding, with outdoor and indoor area to be utilized.The scenery was incredible and it really showed in our wedding photos. Alyssa at Trendaue helped us all the way through the... Read More process. She was even there on our wedding day to help everything run smoothly. 5 Star all the way!

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Molly P

My wedding is later in the year but I love the venue so far and I can say that once I finally booked the venue the coordinator became very responsive to my emails and calls...which I send a lot since I'me pretty much trying to plan it all! Anyways, Jessica does a good job... Read More keeping up with me. :) Also it's just a gorgeous venue you cannot beat. It's what I always imagined!

Great venue and even better people!

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Ritu S

We got married at Trentadue this past summer. It is one of the most beautiful and versatile venues. The indoor-outdoor space allows you a lot of flexibility with the weather. The property and the backdrops are beautiful for your dream wedding. They have a really good selection... Read More of wines and are very reasonable. Being on the premises helps you add on more wine as you go if you run low. Besides the venue, the folks that we worked with were incredibly helpful! Our wedding planner was really no good and Alyssa stepped in and took a huge load leading up to the wedding and way above and beyond on the day of the wedding, helping with the ceremony, the cake and also supervising our less than experienced staff with nothing but smile and grace. It was a bit of a difficult day with lots of family drama for me (ah the Jewish in-laws!) but working with Alyssa was truly a highlight and made life so much easier. You really do want to get married there! It's great to have a wedding planner but even if you didn't, you'll be just fine, thanks to the meticulous planning by folks at Trentadue.

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Bryanne G

From the first moment we say Trentadue, my husband and I knew that this was everything we were looking for in a wedding venue - scenic views, lush and beautiful grounds, and one of the few wineries in the area which allows outside liquor to be served. However, Trentadue managed... Read More to exceed our expectations, primarily through the support and guidance of the event staff (Alyssa in specific). Every step of the planning process was met with a balance of advice and freedom to make our own decisions. It was perfection.

A Beautiful Setting for a Wine Country Wedding

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Jennifer P

We were married in November, and Trentadue was an amazing location for a wedding venue. My dream was to get married outside overlooking a vineyard, and Trentadue provided that and then some. The fall colors on the vines were beautiful and the setting was breathtaking. Many of... Read More our guests told us that it was the most beautiful setting for a ceremony and reception that they had ever seen. From the minute we sat down with Alyssa and Jennifer to begin the planning process, our minds were set at ease. They provided a list of recommended vendors, which proved to be so helpful, and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was exactly the way we wanted it. They were always available when we had questions and to help us make decisions. We did not have a wedding planner, but on the day of the event, I was able to relax and enjoy myself because I knew that Alyssa had everything taken care of. Even when one of my guests accidentally spilled red wine on the back of my dress, Alyssa was right there with Wine Away and white cloths to make sure that it was cleaned up and didn't stain. I can't say enough about our experience at Trentadue and how perfect our wedding was!

Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Jennifer H

We got married at Trentadue in August 2011 and had the most amazing experience ever! From the moment we stepped foot on the winery to look at the property to the moment we were walking away at the end of our wedding night, the team at Trentadue made sure our day was absolutely... Read More perfect. Aside from the fact that the property is absolutely gorgeous, well manicured, and perfect for a wedding, Jennifer and Alyssa were so helpful in the planning process. They were professional, honest, and responded immediately to any question we had. They were creative and offered many options for how to create our special event. They offered referrals for other vendors which were all wonderful. All in all the team went above and beyond to make sure that we loved everything and were set up to have an amazing wedding. And that we did! On our wedding day, the property looked amazing and Jen and Alyssa were there to make sure everything went as planned. I did not hire a wedding planner but had zero stress on my wedding day because the Trentadue team was so organized and on top of things. During the wedding, they made sure the timeline was moving along and checked in with all the right people throughout the night. We got so many compliments on the venue as well as the wine and champagne! Our photos came out beautiful because of the gorgeous setting that Trentadue provides. There are so many locations on the property for photos. Anyone who is lucky enough to get married at Trentadue will be pleased beyond their expectations! Here are some of our photos!

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Jill S

Trentadue was gorgeous and I loved working with Alyssa. They are quite expensive and we had a few hic-ups (the sprinklers came on later in the evening but on one was affected). But overall my experience with them was great! Alyssa always replies to emails in a timely matter and... Read More was very patient with answering my numerous questions. It is such a beautiful- worth it.

The perfect place

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 sarah c

My husband and I were married here in October of 2008. It was perfect. Not only dose if have the biggest indoor area for a reception but the outside of the vineyard where we held the ceremony was amazing. The only regret I have is not having the venues on site wedding planner... Read More help us more. We had a outside wedding planner that was way to money orientated.

Review for Trentadue Winery

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jaime H

Beautiful vineyard/winery with gorgeous views! Our guests loved the feel of being outside, even when inside the event hall. Flowers were in bloom, and the weather was perfect. The site was perfect for both large and small events.

TO Trentadue Winery