A Photo+Video team creating timeless imagery

We are a photography and videography crew that work seamlessly together. Our videographers are specialized in videography and our photographers are specialized in photography, we respect the art form of both and do not treat them as an interchangeable skill. We treat each service as a priority and work to make both services the best they can be for our couples. Our team coordinates before your wedding to discuss camera placement, the unique details of your day and our goals for your final imagery. That is why you were rarely ever see us in your final product, it is about you and not us! Plus, we are a much more "behind the camera" group of people ; )

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

New Orleans, LA (504) 952-1662
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Kristy D

Amy and Brian were so easy to work with and extremely helpful, professional, and accommodating. Their work is beautiful! I am so pleased with my bridal portraits, wedding photos, and wedding video. The video was edited very well and we feel they captured the most special... Read More moments of the night! Their team members that helped capture the moments were great, too! They also created an itinerary for my wedding day and OMG that was so helpful! Family and friends have also loved viewing our photos and video. Do yourself a huge favor and book them for photo and video! Worth every penny! You won't be disappointed.

Amazing and Talented People!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Natalie G

I can not say enough great things about Tres Bien Photo + Video!!! They shot my engagement photos, bridals, and wedding. My husband and I were wanting a certain look for our engagement session and Tres Bien was able to capture exactly what we had envisioned. We went with a... Read More vintage inspired theme for the wedding and our photos are breathtaking. Taking staged photos can be a bit awkward for some but the photographers made my husband and I feel very comfortable by joking with us. Our candid shots are some of our favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!! We received our photos back in a timely manner and the editing was great!!! Once again, I can not say enough about this group of professionals. We will continue to use them in the future for all of our professional photo needs.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Katy A

I couldn't have asked for anything more from Amy and Brian with our wedding photo experience. We, of course had some hiccups along the way (because weddings usually do!) but they have been more than accommodating with any request we have had. Our pictures are beautiful and I... Read More can't wait to look back on them in the future to remember a beautiful night! Thank you Tres Bien for dealing with our craziness! Y'all must be saints!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jessica H

Fantastic service! Very professional.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Pleasure to deal with. Made us comfortable and made process easy. Worked within my budget.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Adam M

My wife and I were so impressed by the way Amy made our special day so amazing. There aren't enough stars to rate Amy!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Gillian F

Amy was amazing!!!! Our wedding day was captured in the most beautiful way! I couldn't imagine our day being captured any other way!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

What an amazing experience to receive the photos of a wedding and have those memories forever! Such talented photographers to know every moment counts!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Dee C

Words cannot accurately express the phenomenal service I recieved! The loving Care AMY provided at my sons wedding is beyond amazing! I will and always will only use her for every possible event in my life!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jeanne C

Having Tres Bien as our videographers could not have been a better decision. Brian and Amy's team worked seamlessly with my photographer (Oscar Rajo) to capture every moment of the best day of our lives. An important issue for us was being "behind the scenes" during our ceremony... Read More so that it wouldn't be a distraction, and they did just that. They even put a microphone on the groom so that our vows rang loud and clear in our video! Not only was the coverage of our ceremony perfect in every way, the special/hilarious moments from our reception were documented by the Tres Bien team as well, and in the best way. The team was sure to capture our first dance, our décor, the food, bar, and dancing guests so that we can cherish every little detail for years to come. The 3 minute trailer for facebook they created was absolutely precious, and Brian makes sure to nail your "theme music" to your personality so that the trailer really exemplifies you as a couple. The full length hour-ish video arrived a few weeks after that, and in an adorable keepsake box with our photo on it! The music during this video was our own personal favorite jams, and Brian made sure to include pretty much every single one of them! And it wasn't just music playing during the video, it was synced to what the crowd was doing/singing at the time. You can definitely tell the detailed editing work that went into our films, and it is so appreciated by my husband and I... we cannot imagine a better recap of the day. I cannot recommend this company enough. Tres Bien memorialized the best day ever, worked seemlessly in sync with our other vendors, is very affordable for all you get, and truly takes pride in the finished products that you receive. I honestly did not notice the camera throughout the process and could not be more impressed with all of the footage. And how the music went with everything. And how sweet Brian and Amy's emails to us were. It was just, simply put, perfection.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Greer P

My son's engagement photos and wedding photos were amazing!! Tres Bien's staff was so caring, personal, and inventive!! We have beautiful memories and photos and videos to last our lifetime!!! I would recommend them to everyone!!!! They gave us more than we ever could have... Read More dreamed of! Oh!!! The photo book fabulous!!!!💞💞💞💞

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Britney B

Amy is amazing! Her and her team were great and made everything extremely stress free. Got pictures very quick!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Shenitra B

So many good things I can say about Amy and her team. I was having a theme wedding (Doctor Who Theme) and I told her my ideas for the photos and she made them come to life. She even watched the show a little to see what was it about. Only a person dedicated to their art would... Read More make sure every detail is exactly what you wanted. From my beautiful pictures from my engagement shoot to my wedding photos. Every step of the way Amy was accommodating with everything I needed. Professional, state of the art team and I was very happy to have them capture every moment from my special day. My wedding was in June but me and my Husband still look at our pictures at least once a week . I will definitely be making Tres Bien Photo & Video the family photographer :-)

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Danielle G

I have to thank The Knot for bringing me to Amy and Brian. Upon first meeting them, I just knew in my heart that they were the perfect photographer and videographer to capture my wedding day. I instantly felt comfortable with them at our first meeting, and they have exceeded my... Read More expectations in every way. I'm not sure how they did it, but they were everywhere on my wedding day. The pictures (which hurt my heart that I couldn't include all of them in my album) captured every detail about my wedding, and the video trailer (haven't gotten the full video yet) was enough to make me tear up all over again. Amy and Brian treated me like one of their dear friends, and it shows in their work. Everything else about my wedding has now turned into wonderful memories, and I am so glad that I chose Amy and Brian to capture those memories.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Laura M

Brian & Amy were so wonderful to work with, and I cannot be happier that we selected them as our videographers. They produced an amazing trailer, and wedding video. Our wedding guests described them as ninjas, and after viewing our wedding video, that's an accurate... Read More characterization. They captured so many wonderful, touching and in some cases, hilarious moments between my husband and I and our wedding guests. I will treasure our video!

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Claire T

We used Tres Bien for both our photographer and videographer and we were very pleased! Amy and Brian are both so easy to talk with and captured our night perfectly! Both the pictures and video were worth every penny- we love it all!!

The best decision I ever made!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

When searching for a photographer we knew what we wanted and when we first met with Tres Bien we knew they were the route to go. Both Amy and Brian made me and my partner feel comfortable and put our mind at ease. The service was impeccable, attention to the details and the... Read More finished product was more than we could have hoped for!! I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and I highly recommend them to any potential bride/groom or civil union.

Perfectly Captured Our Day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Emily C

Amy was simply amazing to work with as we planned our wedding. Not only was their photography beautiful but their customer service was exceptional! From our initial meeting to our conversations throughout the wedding planning process, Amy was always available to talk and came... Read More up with great ideas. The photos came out better than we could have imaged! Amy perfectly captured our day. We have received so many compliments about the photos from family and friends. Not only were the photos sublime, but our experience was stress free which is a huge plus in the wedding process. We cannot recommend Tres Bien enough, they truly were one of the best decisions that we made in the wedding planning.

Perfect photography experience

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Amy P

I planned my New Orleans wedding from Texas. Not only was I planning a long distance wedding, I was grieving the loss of my father and grandmother, finishing up my doctorate, preparing for a move to NYC, taking boards, putting my house for sale...so my life was hectic to say the... Read More least. I did not have a whole lot of time to devote to meeting my vendors. I chose Très Bien based on their excellent reviews on The Knot, and I am so happy I did! I met Amy Lombardo for the first time on the day she did my bridal portraits. Amy made me feel like a beautiful movie star! I was blown away by her creativity, prompt communication, and professionalism. Her team is also amazing. The photos came back absolutely stunning. My husband and I are so lucky we found Très Bien for our big day! We highly recommend them.

Best decision made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

What attracted me initially to Tres Bien was the quality of the photos. The couples in the photos looked so comfortable, happy, and natural. To me, that said a lot about the photographer. And I was right! Tres Bien was easy to work with. My husband and I were pleased with both... Read More photography and videography. They were professional, flexible, and fun:) Not to mention how talented they are! Beautiful work! Best decision we made for our wedding!

Forever Grateful!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 caryn r

If you are looking for a photographer and videographer that are easy to work, dependable, and who comes over and beyond then Tres Bien is highly recommended. Forever grateful for their service And quality product. CMR

Bride

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Some of the funnest photographers I have ever had the pleasure to work with. They made everything so fun but stayed so organized as to get exactly what I wanted. Great personalities. Quick return. Flexible schedule. Recommend to anyone. The wedding book and video I received were... Read More stunning. Worth every dollar.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Amy & Brian were amazing in every way. We chose them because their photos have personality! They are creative and think out of the box with their shots. We loved the candid photos they were able to capture and how they aren't your cookie cutter photographer. They were quick... Read More to respond to all communication and were very professional. They will be forever be our people for all professional photo needs. Thank you Tres Bien!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Jessica B

Absolutely wonderful to work with. The final product is BEAUTIFUL.

Friendly and Talented

Reviewed on 9/19/2015

The photographers are friendly and laid back, which is the vibe my husband and I were going for on our big day. I did a bridal shoot with them and felt very comfortable. We hired them for both the photography and videography of our wedding. Although we didn't pay for them to... Read More come photograph and video us at the hotel getting ready, they came anyway to get a couple shots for the album/dvd. A really kind gesture. Photos are well framed, crisp, and romantic without being stuffy. A lot of photographers I find tend to "over-stage" wedding photos, but these guys value a natural and effortless aesthetic which is timeless, in my opinion. Bottom line: you get what you pay for, and Tres Bien will make sure you're happy.

Amy+Brian

Amy and Brian are a photographer, videographer team that love creating beautiful wedding day imagery for you, just as much as they love each other! While both of them have a strong Sicilian background, Amy is the loud talkative one, and Brian is the sweet, listener. Amy likes to joke that she is the gas and he is the brake, opposite roles but both equally important. In addition to their love for Très Bien, they enjoy trips to Italy, classic cars and Pearl Jam concerts....especially the Pearl Jam concerts!