Trésor Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

15867 Meadow Village Dr, Houston, TX

Best Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Isioma O

Michaelle is an extremely talented photographer who goes above and beyond to make sure each couple gets exactly what they want! She is very professional, friendly, and organized and when it comes to photos, she had so many great ideas. Our engagement and wedding photos came out PERFECTLY! On the day of the wedding she made sure she got all the important photos and also kept everyone on schedule. She works quickly and does AMAZING work! We were very happy with ALL the pictures!!! I would highly recommend Michaelle if you want a stress-free photography experience AND amazing photos.

Love her!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Christina H

Michaelle and her crew are amazing!! She is very professional an takes the best pictures! You won't be disappointed and she totally lives up to all her great reviews. I've had several people tell me our picture came out so beautiful we look fake lol. She's te best for all your photography needs!

Must Work With!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2011 Brianna W

Michaelle is amazing! Her photos are beautiful, she is relaxed and fun to work with, and great at communicating! We got the photo booth at the wedding and our guests had an absolute blast!!! Also her albums are gorgeous, you MUST get them!!

hire her!

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 M H

Michaelle did a great job and the photos were beautiful! We also got the fun booth which our guests loved. Deadlines were usually pushed back, but the results were worth it! She was also relaxed and fun to be around for the wedding.

WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Aly Y

Michaelle was amazing! We were planning from hours away, so we could only meet with her when we were in town. From the beginning, she was wonderful about working around our difficult schedule. She took the time to learn about us as a couple, and really conveyed our personalities through the photos she took. Our engagement photos were beautiful and the wedding day shots were even better. We've received so many compliments. On the wedding day Michaelle was on point. She was at the venue early getting shots of the grounds, the bridal party getting ready and formals. She kept everyone on task and on schedule. She was fun and easy to work with, and she gave us beautiful memories of our big day. Her FunBooth was also a HUGE hit at the reception. We all had so much fun. Thanks, Michaelle!

Wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Marie G

Michaelle was excellent throughout our engagement and wedding! We were so pleased with our engagement photos, and are very excited to see our wedding pictures in only a few weeks! Michaelle was so easy to get a hold of, and she graciously answered ALL of my questions quickly. Her services were also very reasonably priced, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Review for Tresor Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kedrin B

I loved that Michaelle became a part of my wedding. She interviewed us and found out what we wanted. She was so sweet and talked to everyone about special things she should capture. The best thing about Michaelle was that she put us at ease! She disappeared but talked to guests to find out who should be photographed. Also when we were taking the formal pictures she knew my father in law had been taking pictures of all the formals and she picked up his camera to make sure he got the shots that he was in on his camera. How sweet was that? She and her other shooter were great at telling us why they wanted us to move a certain way instead of just giving us direction. I also got my proofs to view online in LESS than a week my album in less than 2 months (even after edits) and special gifts that she overnighted so we could have them to show to family that was unable to attend the wedding. I would recommend her to ANYONE. She's a high end photographer that works for any budget.

Send Email