Tri County Personal Transportation & Limousine Service.

CHARLESTON, SC

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

1533 Folly Road, CHARLESTON, SC (843) 882-5466

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Very excellent service and nice vehicles

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Jess a

I had the worst experience on my wedding day. we booked 6 vehicles with tri county for our wedding. Our families were from NJ and we wanted all of the people to be able to enjoy themselves. Well we did a first look down at the battery so our bus picked us up first. we had 2... Read More other buses going to the hotel and one going to folly beach to pick up families. Well our pictures got cut short because one of the buses didn't show up to the hotel. so the wedding bus had to go back to hotel and we squished guest on the bridal party bus. We were on the phone with the owner who proceeded to tell us it was our fault the bus wasn't there. So we came up with the solution of going back to the hotel so our guest wouldn't suffer.After that all the shuttles for the end of the night magically were there. A week later we called the company to just find out what the mix up was so clear the air. My husband and I were nothing but nice (we both worked in sales forever) all we wanted was an apology for the rudeness and an understand of how we messed up. Well they told us that we only had an hour for pictures down at the battery, which was never explained to me because i would have said no, and our party bus was supposed to drop us off at magnolia plantation and drive back downtown get our guests and drive back to magnolia plantation al in an hour time span. If you are from this area you know that is impossible for that to happen on a friday at 5pm in rush hour traffic. So therefore if they were in the wedding/ transportation industry why would you think that would work? The they proceeded to charge us $250 extra dollars because we kept they're vehicle over the time limit which we didn't we created a solution and took our bus to get guests that didn't have a ride. Never got an apology or any money back. Horrible customer service would not want this to happen to any other bride totally put a damper on my day!

Great!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Kaitlyn O

I honestly wanted to use the trolley from our resort to transport the bridal party to and from the venue, but they said no. So this was our second option. I was very impressed. We were running a little behind, but because we went based on hour rate instead of a daily rate it... Read More worked awesome for us. They took the guys to the venue, came back and took the girls. Then after the wedding they came back and got my husband and I and took us to the resort, then went back and got the rest of our wedding party! They came recommended by a friend and I'm impressed!

great!

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Leigh t

No problems with this service. Asked for a black Cadillac SUV to be at venue at 9:15, arrived on time. Driver friendly and nice!

Monster Party Bus

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Haley C

The Monster Party Bus was great! Our guests used it for transportation to and from our wedding! The driver was great and extremely accomodating! Highly recommended!

Get what you pay for

Reviewed on 2/27/2012 Sabrina Z

I purchased a groupon deal and reserved a limo for transportation from our venue to Waterfront Park for photographs between the ceremony and reception. That said I can't complain on the price I paid and the service I got. The driver was very professional. I was slightly... Read More disappointed with the cleanliness of the passenger compartment. There was a dirty glass, another glass had an empty prescription pill bottle in it, and there was a cigarette butt on the tissue box. Luckily, we had brought our own drink ware also. The driver was on time and friendly, but unfortunately I can't remember his name. It did the job for us, but I wasn't wowed.