Tribeca Grand Entertainment, LLC

Ceremony, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services

Philadelphia based, Philadelphia, PA PA/NJ/DE/MD/DC and beyond

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ilene T

We used the Tribeca Grand Band for our wedding at the Ballroom at the Ben on 9/17/16. They did not disappoint! From the start of the process to the end of the process, they were outstanding. Andrea and Clint answered all of our emails and questions very promptly. They... Read More learned all of the songs we had asked them to learn and executed them perfectly. If you are looking for great wedding entertainment, call Tribeca Grand Band! They will do an amazing job!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Mike M

My wife Carly and I cannot speak highly enough about Tribeca Grand Band. After playing a friends wedding and my sister's wedding, we were once again blown away by their performance. Professional and extremely talented, they are the real deal. I cannot stress how much we love... Read More this band and the absolutely fabulous job they did on our wedding day! They read the room perfectly and were able to play our requests without any problems. The dance floor was full from start to finish. If you need a band for a wedding or any event, they are the best. Look no further. Thanks for making our wedding day better than we could have imagined!

Incredible band, phenomenal talent and reasonable price - made the night!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Christine K

The Tribeca Grand Band was just amazing at my daughter's wedding. They came highly recommended by a friend and let me tell you it was probably the best decision I made for the entire wedding planning. The band was so talented, played a great mix of music and kept the dance... Read More floor filled the entire night. I was worried because the bar was in a different room, but people just ran out to get a drink and then right back in so not to miss anything! Andrea is beautiful and has a great voice! They learned a totally new song, which they sang beautifully, for the bride and groom's wedding song. I received comments all night long about how great they were and where did I get them etc etc. Can't say enough good things! Thanks for making the wedding party a blast!!

Fun, first-class band!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Edward G

Andrea and Tribeca Grand were amazing. They were responsive, and made us feel like the day was organized and in good hands. The music was amazing; they had the whole party dancing all night!!

Everybody Adored this Band

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Julie F

Tribeca Grand was by far the highlight of the entertainment at the wedding! They do an amazing job of playing a mix of music that keeps everyone moving. We had people on the dance floor from the start to the very end! After the wedding I had many of my friends inquire about... Read More having Tribeca at their weddings because they loved them so much. I can't say enough about this group- we had the 9 piece band at our wedding and they were phenomenal! A true class act!

2013-12-10T12:11:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! It truly means a lot to all of us, to know that we were a part of the most important day of your lives. God Bless You and Thank you for choosing TheTribecaGrandBand.com

Excellent Experience!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Megann H

We couldn't have been more thrilled with our experience with The Tribeca Grand Band! I highly recommend their service - it's worth every penny! Their positive and engaging attitudes made our party come to life. They managed to get everyone (even my 90 year old grandmother!) on... Read More the dance floor at some point! They played a variety of music, and were very accommodating for special requests, like having the groom's brother come one stage and sing our first dance song. Andrea was very easy and fun to work with. They are an experienced band, so they understood and implemented the timing of the night's events better than we could've!

Tribeca Grand was awesome!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Ashlee J

We loved Tribeca Grand and so did our guests. Andrea was fabulous to work with and they did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping everyone up and dancing. We'd recommend them for everyone!

Dance Your Heart Out and Your Feet Off!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Elizabeth G

Andrea and Members of Tribeca Grand ROCKED the house, our horse ring, the city, and the entire state of Pennsylvania at our daughter's wedding. For anyone wondering if they are as good as they sound on their website, THEY ARE EVEN BETTER!!! It's hard to believe, but it's true.... Read More Everyone was on the floor dancing their hearts out and their feet off all night long. We cannot thank them enough for making our daughter's wedding dreams come true. They are the best dance band anyone there had ever heard!!! Elizabeth Geitz, Shohola, Pennsylvania www.elizabethgeitz.com

Kept Everyone Dancing, Once They Started

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Lauren L

Tribeca Grand did an excellent job of getting all of our guests up, the entire reception, to dance. Their songs appealed to everyone there (ranging from 15-90 years old) and they kept the music going, no breaks. I highly recommend them to get a crowd dancing! My only fault... Read More with them is that they showed up late and didn't start playing until some time in the middle of cocktail hour. As the bride, walking into your cocktail hour 15 mins in with no music playing, was not a good moment. It was the only part of my wedding that did not go flawlessly. With all the planning, I wish that had gone smoother!

The band made the wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Heather C

No other words could describe Tribeca Grand other than AMAZING! The band director, Andrea, is personable and helped a lot during the planning of the timeline. I knew that the band could create a song list based off the crowd. I had no worries that my guest would be... Read More disappointed. The day of my wedding and to date, I still receive so many compliments about how awesome the band was! Throughout the night of my reception I was so happy with the band and excited that all my guests were dancing all night. Thank you Tribeca Grand for making my wedding simply amazing!

The Absolute Best Wedding Band

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 debbie r

This is the most professional and talented band I have ever listened to and had the pleasure of working with for my daughter's wedding. Everyone raved about how wonderful they were. During dinner they played easy listening, quiet music. It's so important for the band to be... Read More playing quiet, dinner music during the meal. People can talk without having to shout at one another. It makes the dinner more elegant. But after dinner, they knew when to crank it up for some dancing fun! Everyone was on the dance floor. Andrea was a dream to work with prior to the wedding. Whatever we wanted or needed was not problem. She responded to emails and phone calls propmtly, which is so important when you're planning an event. She is extremely skilled and organized, we felt at ease and confident that Andrea and the band would make the evening go smoothly and be a special, memorable wedding day for the bride and groom. And, oh it was a memorable event! I cannot say enough good things about Grand Entertainment Productions. I highly recommend this band for a wedding, class reunion, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, or any other function one may be planning.

THEY MADE MY WEDDING

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Emily S

It has been 4 months since my wedding and I have still been getting compliments on Tribeca Grand. Never have I heard a band that brought that much energy. Friends and family who already got married said they wished they had our band. We had a variety of ages, and musical... Read More tastes at the wedding but everyone agreed...they were FABULOUS!! From my walk down the aisle to the last song of the night they were making the wedding the party that we wanted. There was never a lull in music, and they played everything from the classics to the latest pop songs, and even some metal for my husband and friends who love that music. Not only did they play songs that were not on their play list, but they sounded better than the original. Tribeca Grand were a constant professionals and they never made me feel like was just another client. They took an active interest and made every moment of my wedding memorable. I can't say enough about them. They were the best and I would hire them again and again and again. Thank Andrea and the rest of the band for such an amazing time.

Great band!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Shannon B

Andrea was great to work with, and the band kept the crowd on their feet the whole night!! One of the highlights of our wedding!

Wonderful Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Lauren F

Andrea, of Tribeca, was incredible to work with in preparing for our daughter's wedding. The wedding was spectacular and all who attended raved about the music provided by Grand Entertainment!

Great band

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Matthew B

Seen them at three weddings (including my own). They were terrific each time. Had the guests dancing constantly.

Best Band Made for the Most Fun Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Allie Scanlan A

Our band truly made our wedding so fun! To be honest, I have never danced more in all my life (and I like to dance), and all my guests and wedding party felt the same way. The dance floor was packed at all times with all ages of people. They did not even take a break, so there... Read More was no lull in the night. The opened with Tonight's Going to be a Good Night and Closed with "Don't Stop Believing," so they started with a bang (even before dinner was served everyone was up dancing, what a way to start the night!), and they ended on such a high note. The middle of the night was packed with fun songs, and allowed us to pick some of our favorites for them to play throughout. They even learned our wedding song for us: "Only You Can Love Me This Way" Keith Urban. Great band with a great band leader who made our night not only the most fun ever, but made it run smoothly from start to finish. They were also so easy to work with throughout the process, and ensured the whole time that we were going to be happy with the end product. Thank you Andrea and Tribeca Grand! We will recommned you to our friends, and hope to throw another fun party in the future, so you can be a part!

Review for Grand Entertainment Productions

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lori H

We had 2 musicians playing a flute and piano to accompany our ceremony.