Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Elena M

Tricia and I clicked right away when I met her, and since I had already perused her wedding blog and loved her work and her personal touches, it was an easy choice! Tricia is an artist and knew how to take the most beautiful shots during our engagement shoot. We felt comfortable... Read More with Tricia and we were laughing the entire time. She's really committed to her work, very organized, and she responds to emails right away. She really gives you personal attention and so far she is my favorite vendor that I've chosen during my wedding planning. I know working with Tricia will be fun and smooth on our wedding day in May! Thanks Tricia!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Senefa W

Tricia is truly amazing! She responds to emails right away and her eye for good shots is out of this world. She made my fiance and I feel extremely comfortable during our engagement shoot. We had such a good time and our pictures turned out to be way more amazing than we... Read More expected. We can't wait to see what she does with our wedding pictures next June. If we could give her a million stars we would! Thank you Tricia!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kelly V

I cannot say enough kind words about Tricia LaPonte. When you start planning a wedding, its obviously overwhelming, and you are making a lot of big purchases and are booking things you never had to book before. I felt like I could totally have gotten taken advantage of by... Read More different vendors. From the first day I called to interview her, Tricia sat on the phone with me, answered all my questions, and really did make me feel so comfortable. I knew I was making the right choice. Her prices were right in our budget as well. We did our engagement shoot with her, and were really happy with our pictures. We were so nervous for that because neither of us had ever done a shoot before. The second we got to the beach where we met her, we were put at ease by Tricia and her second photographer. We were joking around the whole time and felt really natural. Tricia knew the right poses to put us in, and met all our requests, including using a two person bike for some pictures! Leading up to the wedding, we talked with Tricia many times, she always made herself available to us. We were able to lay out a whole timeline with her, so everyone knew exactly what was going on on the wedding day, and where we would be taking pictures. She also encouraged us to make a back up weather plan, which was good. The morning of the wedding, Tricia showed up to my house and the other photographer to where my husband was getting ready. She kinda just blended in with all the girls and was not over powering or pushy. She went with the flow and got the shots I wanted. After church, it was raining slightly, and Tricia was able to go off the plan and be flexible with us. We had our hearts set on taking pictures on the beach no matter what, and we were able to go down there and do it despite the rain. Tricia even brought a huge black umbrella with her that ended up being a great prop for photos. At the reception, Tricia got all the photos we wanted, including a lot of large group family portraits during the cocktail hour. Even when I was getting a temper, Tricia was able to keep working with a smile on her face and get the pictures we wanted. We got our pictures back quickly and are really happy with them. She got so many great pictures of us, and we would definitely recommend her as a wedding photographer. She was very easy to work with and most importantly, got us all the wedding shots we wanted. Beautiful pictures that we will look back on forever! Thank you Tricia!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Danielle W

As much as I was in love with the venue I chose I can safely admit that Tricia was the best part of my wedding experience. From our first meeting over coffee to the engagement shoot all the way to my wedding day I just knew that Tricia really cared about making our day exactly... Read More what we wanted it to be. Not only is she a wonderful person but she is an amazing photographer. After both our engagement shoot and the wedding, we got to see a couple of already finished photos just so we could see the progress. I'm so happy we found her and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

Tricia is the absolute best wedding photographer! And I say that with only a slight bias after she worked my wedding! From the moment my wife & I met with her we knew she was going to be our photographer. Her personality is so light and fun that we quickly became friends, and... Read More she really helped curve our wedding planning jitters whenever we began to feel overwhelmed. Her attitude is so organized and professional that we knew we were in the best of hands! She is so balanced and able to be creative and spontaneous at the same time be in control. Our photos came out amazing; we still look at them every day so we can relive our Best Day Ever! Tricia captured the feel and attitude perfectly, with everything from prep to ceremony to reception. I 100% look forward to working with her again no matter what the occasion may be.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 amanda p

I can not say enough good things about Tricia in this review, to even begin to portray how good she REALLY is! Firstly, I planned my LI wedding from out of state, so I never got to meet her before hand. Even though I was far away Tricia was always in contact with me, and... Read More responded to all of my communications same day...sometimes even same minute! LOVE THAT! She was super accommodating, and flexible, allowing me to customize my services with her. She was clear on what I could expect from her on her end as well, providing timelines, as well as some advice, and emotional support! NEEDED! Then I got to meet her and her assistant Denise the day of my wedding, and they were so kind, and respectful of what I had asked for! I had only wanted to spend a certain amount of time on my posed portraits and she made for certain that I was able to enjoy my reception, as well as spending time with my guests.THEN....we received our pictues (in like under 2 weeks BTW!) well, good grief they were STUNNING!!!! I mean honestly, more beautiful than I ever even imagined them to be in my mind. I know I am bias because they are photos of ourselves and our loved ones, but myself and everyone agrees they are some of the most gorgeous wedding pictures we have ever seen! I will cherish all of the pictures her and Denise captured that day forever! If you are having a wedding anywhere on Long Island, you absolutely must have Tricia!!! ~Amanda & Charles~ PS It will be really hard to choose which pictures you want to print because they will ALL be amazing! Tricia Laponte 4 life!!!! ;)

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Stephanie W

Tricia recently took my engagement photos and I do not have enough great things to say about her! Her and her husband traveled from Long Island into NYC, where my fiance and I live, to take our photos in our neighborhood. We were a bit nervous to have our photos taken but Tricia... Read More instantly put us at ease and made the day so much fun! Many of our favorite shots from the day were captured when we didn't even realize we were be photographed, just walking/talking.. she captured us in these special moments and the photos came out beautiful! Tricia is extremely professional and a very talented photographer. She has a great eye and we could not be happier with our photos (our families are still talking about these pictures). She will also be doing our wedding photos this Fall and we are really looking forward to her spending the day with us and cannot wait to see the pictures! I highly highly recommend her : ) Thank you Tricia! Stephanie and Jim