Trilogy Event Design

Serving the Greater Philadelphia area

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

55 N York Road, Hatboro, PA Serving the Greater Philadelphia area (800) 941-2770

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Snigdha R

Randi and her staff were absolutely wonderful! I don't think I could have gotten married with out her help. Her patience and guidance were truly appreciated by both myself and my husband. She is a true professional and I hope that i get to work with her again in the future.

Loved Trilogy Event Design

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Dawn M

We received countless compliments on our wedding invitation suite and Save-the-Dates by Trilogy Event Design. My fiance and I immediately fell in love with one of their original wine inspired designs at our consultation. Trilogy's design team was efficient, on time, kept us up... Read More to date and personally worked with us throughout the process to ensure we were completely satisfied. I highly recommend Trilogy -- from the quality of their work to the quality of their paper!

Great choice!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Doris P

Randi was professional and very knowledgeable. She was extremely helpful with anything we needed. She put out a few fires on our daughters wedding day! She handled the situations without having to involve me or the bride. We were able to enjoy the day, we had complete trust in... Read More her! I am so glad we choose to have Randi oversee the entire day. She was with us from early morning until the last guest left. I would recommend having her assist with any occassion and I certainly would hire her again! Thank you Randi!

2014-07-17T10:03:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your family's special day. We were happy to see you enjoying the occasion and sharing memories with your guests.

Superb!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Barbara M

Randi was my coordinator of my wedding in which I wish I would have met her earlier so I could have gotten a Full Service wedding package. I felt very comfortable with Randi from the beginning when we first started working together. Randi was my Day of coordinator with a few... Read More additions. It was so easy working with her, she made everything very easy. It was easy to reach her and also very accessible to get appointments if need be. On my wedding Day Randi handled everything to even guiding my brides Maids. Everyone was very impressed with her energy and how she put the wedding together for my Husband and I. The wedding was very beautiful, I was a very happy bride on my wedding day. I was still thinking about all of the magical moments on my honeymoon. Everybody from my guest, bridesmaids, and family members just loved the wedding it was very beautiful. I would Recommend Randi and her team...she gets the job done with enthusiasm, poise, and confidence. If you are looking for a coordinator, I recommend Randi she is a wonderful coordinator.

2014-05-20T11:02:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the fabulous compliments. It was a pleasure to work with you and help pull your vision together. We wish you many happy years together... full of smiles and dimples.

Trilogy came to our rescue and made the day great!

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Thomas K

We decided at the last minute to get married and turned to Trilogy to help us pull it all together in ten days’ time. Michael, Francesca and Randi came through for us in all aspects! They suggested venues for us, helped with the site visits, helped us think through each and... Read More every detail and then made it all happen. From assisting with the venue negotiations and contracting, to flowers (ceremony and reception), to music, to designing our place cards/thank yous/programs, to photographer, they pulled it all together in virtually no time at all. Within 48 hours of first meeting them, we even had a full wedding Website up and running for invitations, RSVPs, wedding info, photos, etc. And when it came time for The Big Event, they were all there on-site from the initial arrival to the last song to ensure that all of the pieces all fit together seamlessly. And, despite the pressures of this last minute event, through it all they were pleasant, patient and helpful on all fronts. Were we ever to get married again ;-), we’d definitely use them and would highly recommend them!