Trilogy Variety Band

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving Michigan and Surrounding Areas (313) 383-6825

Amazing Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Stephanie K

Trilogy went above and beyond our expectations! We hired them for our wedding reception...they provided live jazz for dinner, live dance music and a photobooth. Our guests are still raving about how wonderful the band was and how much fun they had. The music was spot on,... Read More seamless from song to song, without any dead time between sets for guests to loose interest. Dinner music set the mood and the volume was perfect to still have conversations at the tables. They learned our first dance song especially for us and played it to a T. The dance floor was packed from start to finish! The photobooth was a crowd pleaser...lined up all night. Picture quality was great and we received a DVD with all the pictures to print a copy for ourselves. All the band members, including Tim were lovely to work with, accommodating, detail oriented and made the night perfect, leaving no details for us to worry about at all. We would recommend Trilogy to anyone!

Great band and professionals

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Alison A

I would recommend Trilogy as a professional, flexible, and experienced wedding band and a great all-in-one solution for all sound/music aspects of the wedding. They helped us pick up some loose pieces regarding items we may have overlooked for the wedding, they were able to... Read More roll with the punches during the day itself, minimized stress for me and my wife, and most importantly kept everyone on the dance floor. As a bonus, the clarinet during Hava Nagila really made the song authentic. The ceremony music was beautiful, and the jazz during the cocktail hour set the mood nicely. Trilogy also provided the sound system for the toasts during dinner and helped make sure all toasters were heard clearly. During and after the reception I was repeatedly asked where I found such a great band, it seems our guests were impressed as well! In short, I would absolutely recommend Trilogy as great musicians, as being easy to work with, as being good guides in the planning of the reception, as being knowledgeable and experienced in all the little nuances of weddings, and most importantly, as being both professional and flexible during the big day, which made our day both fantastic and stress-free. Thanks Trilogy!

Trilogy Band

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jillian N

"The Trilogy Band was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our wedding planning process. They play a wide variety of songs from all genres. We were able to collaborate with Tim to select a playlist that catered to our tastes. They even created a playlist for breaks that... Read More allowed the party to keep going even when the band was not on stage. We made a lot of special requests pertaining to the wedding party entrance. We asked Trilogy to merge 2 songs, one for the wedding party and one for us and we were very particular on timing. We also had 21 people in our wedding party! Tim and the Trilogy Band absolutely nailed it, because they knew how important that was to us. Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. The set list kept the energy high, and the band's engagement with the crowd kept everyone entertained. We heard from multiple family members and guests that Trilogy was the best wedding band they had ever seen. Without the slightest hesitation, I would recommend the Trilogy band for your wedding or any event for that matter. Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect, and they played a huge part in that. Book them now! - Kevin & Jillian Murphy."

They will keep you dancing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Pamela R

They are so nice and they will help you make great selections of music. All my wedding guests were dancing all night and they all loved it!

Incredible Band!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Christine C

Triology Band was the PERFECT must-have for our wedding day! The entire band was incredible, professional, FUN, and kept the dance floor jammin'! Even those that never dance at weddings were found on the dance floor! Trilogy was very well organized, easy to communicate with if... Read More something changed on the fly, and is the reason our wedding reception was the timeless event that it was. SO many compliments from our guests about this band!! If you want to make your wedding extremely memorable for years to come, BOOK THIS BAND!!

Amazing Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Michelle M

Given the intense Ohio/Michigan rivalry, we were a little nervous about having a Michigan band play at our wedding in Columbus, Ohio! But we could not have been happier with our choice!!!! The band leader, Tim, was great to work with and responded quickly to my many emails.... Read More They also let us highlight the songs from their set list that we especially wanted to hear and those we didn't. And our guests absolutely LOVED them! The band kept the energy level up throughout the night and even played Hang on Sloopy live. Stop considering any other band and book this one immediately - you won't regret it!

No Better Band Than Trilogy Band!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Alison A

We continue to have guests tell us how amazing the band was. People of all ages were dancing the whole night. They are very professional, accommodating, and talented. Having a live band was the best wedding decision we made! They all looked like they were having so much fun... Read More playing and it made everyone else want to dance and have a great time. I stopped a few times during the night just to watch the band play. They were able to provide all the sound systems necessary for our venue and everything sounded great. Make sure you book Trilogy Variety Band for your wedding!

Trilogy Variety Band LLC.

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Amy J

They were amazing!! One of our guests had worked at the venue in past years, and said he would work three weddings a weekend and Trilogy was the best band he'd ever seen there! They really helped make the night perfect. And Tim was great to work with - very helpful and... Read More accommodating throughout the whole process.

BEST WEDDING BAND AROUND!

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Kate K

Trilogy Variety Band is THE wedding band to use! They respond to correspondence quickly and are very friendly to work with. They are very well priced for the amount of services provided. They made our reception one that no one will forget! We had over 20 guests (of our 180... Read More person wedding)still on the dance floor at 1am (dancing had started at 8pm)! We have received tons of compliments on how great their performance was, their outstanding music choice and how fun they made our reception. They truly made our reception! I would hire them again in a heart beat!

GREAT wedding band

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Anna E

This band was the PERFECT wedding band! I was initially really nervous about hiring a band after only hearing a few clips of their music online, but they ended up being amazing! They were definitely a crowd pleaser, and knew exactly what music to play to get everyone on the... Read More dance floor. They learned our first dance song for us as well, which was a huge added bonus. They were extremely flexible and stayed an extra half hour at the end of the night without any questions asked or charging any extra. They were great to work with during the planning process, very easy to get a hold of, and very responsive. I am SO happy we hired this band. We are still getting compliments about how great the band was two weeks out!

Trilogy Was The Best

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Jenny A

Trilogy played at our wedding on March 22nd. The band had a remarkable repertoire of music and tailored what was played to our specifications. They kept our wedding moving all night and people stayed on the dance floor because of them. Their members were polite, courteous and... Read More efficient; they had no trouble following our timeline and played what we asked when we asked. They were prompt with playing special requests. They also provided uplighting for our wedding, which was a beautiful and decorative accent - it matched the colors of our decor perfectly. Ours was a 9 month engagement and they were flexible enough to accommodate us, so it's worth inquiring about availability if you are having a short engagement. The leader of the band made the time to meet with us and discuss our desires and also made suggestions based on our interests, like helping us pick a cake cutting song when we were stumped. I couldn't recommend them enough - they're a talented group, they were very responsive to us, they were professional, and very flexible in helping us meet our needs. They were timely and punctual. They are well worth it.

Great Band

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Shelly M

The band is so much fun and worth the money. Tim was great to deal with (he's the "leader"). We got a ton of compliments about them from the guests at our reception. They even let us sing and play cowbells, which was so much fun! My husband and I have also seen them play at... Read More fundraisers and they really do put on a great show. Awesome music, lights, and MC.

Perfect Wedding Band

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Alison W

Trilogy was above and beyond anything we would have ever expected. We took a chance with them having not heard or seen them in person and it was awesome! They had people playing the cowbell on stage, the saxaphone player went on to the dance floor and played, and the lights... Read More and sound were incredible. They were professional and friendly throughout the whole process. They returned our emails almost immediately and provided the exact music to fit our crowd. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY reccomend Trilogy for your wedding or ANY EVENT! If you want the perfect wedding band look no further than Trilogy. They even drove to our reception in TOLEDO! Thank you Trilogy for making our reception the most memorable reception anyone could wish for.

So Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Allison F

They are pricey but 100% worth it! I have received so many compliments on the band- they kept everyone up and dancing all night (even the people who do not normally dance!) The Emcee checked with me before he announced major events (i.e. first dance, cake cutting, etc) and was... Read More very professional. I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Best Band Ever!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Kristen T

Our wedding was Memorial Day weekend. All of our family and friends came into town and they were ready to party! My husband's sister had Trilogy 6 years ago at there wedding and when the family heard they were doing our wedding they couldn't wait. I had only heard them once at a... Read More church festival I was just going by word of mouth. The band was amazing! I wouldn't have it any other way. My biggest fear was that everyone would leave early and no one would be dancing. I laughed after the reception was over. The dance floor was packed the whole time. The lights came on and most of our guests were still there wanting to know if they could keep going. Days after I heard how awesome the band was, how they thought it was great that they played music from old to new. They loved how the band got involved. The sax player got out in the middle of all of the guests and was playing. It was seriously the best time EVER! I would totally recommend them to anyone. And if I were to have another party they will definitely be booked. Thank you Trilogy!

MEMORABLE night with Trilogy!!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2012 Katie C

If I could add more "stars" to Trilogy's ratings, I would do so without question. We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience- from email communication to the day of performance, Trilogy exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was packed all night- they added a... Read More lively atmosphere to the party and their song list included a wide genre of songs to appeal to guests of all ages. For a classy, spirited evening, choose Trilogy for your special day.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Sarah L

We used Trilogy for our Ann Arbor wedding reception this year and we could not have been happier with them. Our first dance was a Rod Stewart song, and people said it sounded exactly like Rod Stewart. The band was able to judge the crowd preferences and play songs that would... Read More keep everyone on the dance floor. Many of our guests complimented us on the band and plan to book them for their own events.

SUPERB AND PROFESSIONAL

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Megan S

We recently had Trilogy at our wedding (both ceremony and reception) and could not have been more pleased with their music selection, courtesy and professionalism. Although we had a slight bump in production (my venue could not accomodate their power! haha and we lost power for... Read More a bit - but the band was still able to DJ music rather than their own instruments - the delay was approximately 5 minutes, if that) we still partied beyond 1am. We had Trilogy perform Ceremony Music, too - which was very much worth the extra fee. At the reception, they kicked off a great open dancing with "Love Shack" and their Emcee was fantastic with keeping a tight schedule for the night. My little brother will be getting married soon and we intend to hire them again! Trilogy Band was excellent and a super source of entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Stephanie E

Great band. Played the piano and sax during dinner. Really a great choice.

Trilogy - Best Wedding Band!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Melanie K

We loved you Trilogy! the performance was great! the music was great! i really was happy we chose to go with you guys. I know i was a little hesitant at first just because i wasnt sure about the type of music that would be played. but i was really glad i didnt change my mind.... Read More we had lots of compliments about the band. thanks again for a great wedding reception! Melanie Hudzinski

very nice service

Reviewed on 3/21/2011 julie t

i did not end up going with them but they were very awesome and tried to help as best they could i would recommend them

2011-10-24T20:25:51 Response from the vendor

Why did you review us when you didn't use us? Then you gave us a sub par rating to boot?

Best Wedding Band EVER!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2011 Megan B

Trilogy is by far the best wedding band ever, honestly for young and old a like everyone. We thought they rocked the house. The dance floor never stopped! From start to finish you couldn't have asked for more. The guys were a blast yet professional at the same time. I... Read More wouldn't recommend anyone else. They kept everyone involved, and were an intrigaul part of what I would call an epic event. I can't imagine the wedding without them. Thanks guys!!!

Best Wedding Band

Reviewed on 12/17/2010 Lucy D

We really enjoyed having Trilogy play at our wedding reception. They were true to their word and kept the dance floor hopping the entire night. I don't think I have ever danced so much at a wedding! Trilogy really added a special spark to our reception. Since the wedding, we... Read More have heard from so many of our family and friends just how amazing the band was and how much fun they had at the reception. Even the old people stayed until the end!