Shower + Party Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

367 Elwood Avenue, Hawthorne, NY

Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Daniela D

We went to Trinket and Treasure after We priced out invitations at two other places. One place was way out of our budget and the second place was a nightmare. By the time we got to Trinket I was done with invitations and couldn't care what we ended up with. Gabriella met with us... Read More and I immediately felt a sense of calm. We explained what we were looking for and she immediately found the perfect solution. Working with her was amazing. She was upfront and honest with pricing and availability of the materials needed. I recommend anyone looking for invitiations for any occassion to go there. The pricing was unbeatable and the service was excellent. Our invitations wer unique and gorgeous for just the right price!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016

Trust me and stop shopping around for your invitations & stationary. Trinket and treasure will absolutely make you anything you can think of for any budget, completely custom and the quality is absolutely amazing!!!! So thankful to have found Trinket and Treasure. Gabriella... Read More really saved the day & she's incredibly talented!! The invites we loved were way out of budget, so Gabriella custom made them for us! She really was amazing and even met up with me at odd hours just to help. Our invitations came out perfect,classy, elegant and just simply gorgeous! The envelopes, RSVP cards, the silver script writing, everything was perfect!!We really can't thank Gabriella enough for everything she has done for us. Everyone LOVED our invitations!

2016-03-18T05:57:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a true pleasure working with you!!

modern invitations

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Raquel G

I was referred to Gabriella at Trinkets and Treasures from a family member. She had a really bad experience with another vendor and Gabriella helped her out in the short time she had and with a reasonable price. I was apparently very late in ordering my invitations according to... Read More other vendors but Gabriella did not make me feel that way at all. she was flexible and helpful. she understood exactyl what we wanted and helped me find an invitation that was beautiful and even lower than my budget! she also printed the envelopes which we had not even one issue with. i enjoyed working with her so much. we had her make our menus as well and will definitely use her for any other invitations or printing we will need in the future =)

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Regina G

I really can not say enough nice things about Gabriella and her mother. We did not only our invitations but our favors through them. They were sweet, quick, professional and only good quality invites and favors. First off we were late in even starting to look for the... Read More invitations (middle of May for an August wedding). Gabriella fit me in as quick as possible and was so patient knowledgable. She had so many options to choose from and she went through as many as we wanted. We are over the moon and have received so many compliments on our invitations. They were done within two weeks and were complete. All o had to do was put them in the envelope and put a stamp. The favors was the same experience. I even paid a whole lot cheaper than if I would have ordered anything online.

Invitations window to our wedding day

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Danielle C

Our invitations are still being talked about. They did a wonderful job and got us exactly what we needed for an amazing price. The service was superb and end result was exactly as we pictured. An easy seamless process from the beginning right to the last detail. I will continue... Read More frequenting this place for all future invitations and paper goods for years to come. Already recommended a friend to them.

Amazing Work

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Saron O

The invitations were stunning. Gabriella put a lot of effort and care into the whole process and it shows in the work. Would definitely recommend this business in the future!

Fabulous experience

Reviewed on 8/29/2014

Gabriella could not have been more professional, accommodating, and kind. She made the invitation process a delight. We knew the invitations would set the tone for the wedding and Trinkets and Treasure certainly delivered our vision!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Daniela P

Gabriella was super helpful and matched my place cards with menus with favor tags. She did a beautiful job on all.

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Diane P

Gabriella was great to work with. My invitations came out beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Alyssa M

Gabriella and her staff were great to work with. I had my eye on this one invitation, but it wasn't in my budget. She worked with me creating different ways for me to get this invitation and all the other invitation elements within my budget. She even did a reprint for me after... Read More I missed an error in the proofing process. She was very honest and professional.I'm Matron of Honor in my cousin's wedding next year and will be contacting Gabriella to help with her shower and wedding.

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Marissa R

This locally-owned business was very helpful and had all of the same options as a chain store. They had exactly what we were looking for at a better price. While most stores will give you a proof via email, Trinket and Treasure created an actual invitation for us to review in... Read More the store. They were also very accommodating when we made changes to the wording. We kept going back and forth through email, and the invitations were not printed until we were completely satisfied. They also stuffed the invites, addressed the envelopes for an extra fee, and stamped them. The end result was wonderful, and we got many compliments on them. Trinket and Treasure also can do wedding favors.

awesome work!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Cassandra G

My invitations were exquisite!!! and the service there was awesome!!! Everything was done quickly and efficient!!

Gabriella is great!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Suzanne O

Gabriella Osso, owner of Trinket and Treasure was wonderful to work with. We had a lot of printing needs and she kept us on time and offered great suggestions. She went out of her way to get us escort cards that we accidentally left off our list. I felt like she would do... Read More everything possible to make sure our stationary was perfect. Her boutique is right off the metro-north train line making it easy to meet in person for the 3 times we met in-person.

Start a Conversation!