At Trinket and Treasure, we pride ourselves in our ability to make event planning a joyful and fun experience. Our showroom is the one stop that allows a bride to satisfy all of her delicate details. We provide over 18 albums of exquisite invitations that are a perfect fit for any taste and budget. We also offer a variety of bridal and wedding accessories.

Shower + Party Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

367 Elwood Avenue, Hawthorne, NY

modern invitations

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Raquel G

I was referred to Gabriella at Trinkets and Treasures from a family member. She had a really bad experience with another vendor and Gabriella helped her out in the short time she had and with a reasonable price. I was apparently very late in ordering my invitations according to other vendors but Gabriella did not make me feel that way at all. she was flexible and helpful. she understood exactyl what we wanted and helped me find an invitation that was beautiful and even lower than my budget! she also printed the envelopes which we had not even one issue with. i enjoyed working with her so much. we had her make our menus as well and will definitely use her for any other invitations or printing we will need in the future =)

Fabulous experience

Reviewed on 8/29/2014

Gabriella could not have been more professional, accommodating, and kind. She made the invitation process a delight. We knew the invitations would set the tone for the wedding and Trinkets and Treasure certainly delivered our vision!

Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Daniela D

We went to Trinket and Treasure after We priced out invitations at two other places. One place was way out of our budget and the second place was a nightmare. By the time we got to Trinket I was done with invitations and couldn't care what we ended up with. Gabriella met with us and I immediately felt a sense of calm. We explained what we were looking for and she immediately found the perfect solution. Working with her was amazing. She was upfront and honest with pricing and availability of the materials needed. I recommend anyone looking for invitiations for any occassion to go there. The pricing was unbeatable and the service was excellent. Our invitations wer unique and gorgeous for just the right price!

Amazing Work

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Saron O

The invitations were stunning. Gabriella put a lot of effort and care into the whole process and it shows in the work. Would definitely recommend this business in the future!

2014-10-27T10:49:05 Response from Gabriella, the member

Thank you. It was a great pleasure working with you!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Daniela P

Gabriella was super helpful and matched my place cards with menus with favor tags. She did a beautiful job on all.

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Diane P

Gabriella was great to work with. My invitations came out beautiful.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Alyssa M

Gabriella and her staff were great to work with. I had my eye on this one invitation, but it wasn't in my budget. She worked with me creating different ways for me to get this invitation and all the other invitation elements within my budget. She even did a reprint for me after I missed an error in the proofing process. She was very honest and professional.I'm Matron of Honor in my cousin's wedding next year and will be contacting Gabriella to help with her shower and wedding.

Excellent

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Marissa R

This locally-owned business was very helpful and had all of the same options as a chain store. They had exactly what we were looking for at a better price. While most stores will give you a proof via email, Trinket and Treasure created an actual invitation for us to review in the store. They were also very accommodating when we made changes to the wording. We kept going back and forth through email, and the invitations were not printed until we were completely satisfied. They also stuffed the invites, addressed the envelopes for an extra fee, and stamped them. The end result was wonderful, and we got many compliments on them. Trinket and Treasure also can do wedding favors.

awesome work!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Cassandra G

My invitations were exquisite!!! and the service there was awesome!!! Everything was done quickly and efficient!!

Gabriella is great!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Suzanne O

Gabriella Osso, owner of Trinket and Treasure was wonderful to work with. We had a lot of printing needs and she kept us on time and offered great suggestions. She went out of her way to get us escort cards that we accidentally left off our list. I felt like she would do everything possible to make sure our stationary was perfect. Her boutique is right off the metro-north train line making it easy to meet in person for the 3 times we met in-person.

TO Trinket and Treasure