Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Atlanta, GA (404) 452-1602

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Katie F

I couldn't have asked for anything better! I loved working with Nikkea and Amber for my wedding day. They listened to what I wanted and didn't try to force anything. I wanted very simple and elegant and that's what I got. My makeup was flawless and my hair never fell even as I... Read More danced the night away with my new husband. They did my bridesmaids' hair as well and they all looked gorgeous. They were very welcoming and professional. We were actually ahead of schedule which made the wedding day that much less stressful. I wish I could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Danielle M

Trio did a great job for hair and makeup for my entire bridal party, as well as both mothers. They were professional and efficient, and really got the look we were going for. They did a great job of making everybody look beautiful and picture perfect, without looking "caked" and... Read More overdone in real life. The trial run for my hair and makeup was also a great experience.

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

These ladies are phenomenal! They were recommended to me by a friend and it turns out they have done hair and makeup for 4 friends before me. Nikkea is incredibly sweet and professional. I told her what I wanted and she listened and delivered. I received so many comments on... Read More my makeup and hair and I absolutely loved it! It was also great that they came to us. My wedding was at noon and they were at the hotel at 7:30 in the morning to get us ready. This took a huge stress off of me trying to find somewhere that was willing to open up early to fit us in. Trio did makeup for 4 girls and hair for two of us and they were done in 2 hours. I have recommended them and will continue to do so. They were absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kathryn C

I chose Trio for my wedding after seeing and experiencing their fantastic work at my sister-in-law's wedding 4 years ago. Trio provided hair and makeup services for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and the mother of the groom on my wedding day. They were able to get all 10 of... Read More us ready on time. Our group ranged in age from 28-65, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful!! The girls were professional and fun, and they made me look how I always imagined myself on my wedding day. We got so many compliments from all of our guests on how great everyone looked. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Had my trial run with the amazing Amber yesterday! Such a sweet, smart and attentive stylist. She truly cares and is not happy unless you are happy. Can't wait to use her again for my October wedding. Thank you Amber!

Wonderful hair and makeup

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Leslie A

Trio Makeup and Hair Design was absolutely wonderful. They are on-site so you don't have to worry about getting someplace because they come to you. Nikkea, the owner, was such a pleasure to work with. So nice and made sure that everyone's hair and make up was exactly what they... Read More wanted. The crew makes you feel like a queen! They did the makeup and hair for me, the bride, and my mother and the hair for two bridesmaids and my mother in law. You can add any other services you like. Very easy to work with and such a pleasure to work with. Beautiful makeup and hair for such a great value.

Hair and Makeup that came to us

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Becky M

I could not have been happier with Nikkea and Ashley from Trio's Make Up & Hair Design. They worked with my schedule to fit in a trial before the wedding. The day of they came to my parents house to do all of the girls hair and some of our makeup. They were professional, but... Read More still very fun! We all loved our look when they were done! Would definitely recommend them!!

Fun, professional, beautiful

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Abigail G

I only needed my makeup done and called Trio after looking through portfolios on theknot.com. So many artists looked too simple and understated; of course I didn't want to look over-the-top, but if there's ever a day to look your most glamorous and gorgeous, it's your wedding... Read More day! Nikkea is so upbeat and fun to be around, and that's definitely who you want to be knocking on your hotel suite for your 6am makeup appointment (we had an early wedding, including photos before the ceremony). From the trial through the big day, Trio Makeup & Hair Design was a pleasure to work with and I looked fantastic! Better than I could have imagined!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Stephanie M

The ladies of Trio made my wedding day perfect! Not only do they know what they are doing; they are so nice and fun which makes the experience! My whole bridal party looked stunning and natural! You can't go wrong with Trio! Loved them!

Wonderful to work with and did a beautiful job!

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Samantha L

I still can't believe what an incredible value Trio's services were!! We had a hair person and a makeup person come to us, and they were very pro-active in knowing the timeline of the wedding day (especially the photography timeline) and keeping to it. Best of all, they did an... Read More INCREDIBLE job! My bridesmaids' hair was so fantastic that I was actually jealous!! Thank goodness my hair turned out beautifully as well :-) After a long day of running around, I didn't have a hair out of place and my makeup was still perfect at the end of the night. In fact, the photo of us in the car as we left the reception was one of the best photos of the day! I am even more impressed with the quality of Trio's service after being the matron of honor in a friend's wedding just one month after mine. I paid AS MUCH for my hair and makeup then as I did for my BRIDAL hair and makeup from Trio, and the 1) DIDN'T come to us, we had to go there 2) DIDN'T have a seperate hair and makeup person for me (and you could tell she was more makeup artist than air stylist) and 3) had bobby pins literally flying out of my hair before I even left that studio. I'd known I had amazing service from Nikkea and her team before, but that experience really drove home for me just what a gem Trio truely was for us. Oh, and last but not least, my bridesmaids and I all have very different hair, complexions, and styles, and Trio was able to work with all of us to make us look like the best possible versions of ourselves. They worked with each of our different styles (including a bridesmaid with neon pink hair!) so that we were all happy with our individual looks and felt beautiful!!

Nikkea is the Best!

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Jennifer K

Nikkea did the hair and make up for myself and one of my bridesmaids. We felt beautiful and she was so much fun! Her upbeat and positive personality really help calm the nerves.

the princess treatment

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Megan

The Trio team was INCREDIBLE! From the minute I met Nikkea, I was confident that I wanted her on my wedding day team. She is so sweet and funny - and she knew what I wanted for my hair and makeup even before I did! As we talked through some of my ideas, she began to fill in all... Read More the missing pieces. At my trial-run it all came together perfectly - they tweaked my look until it was perfect, and even gave me 2 options for my hair to choose from on the wedding day in case the weather was bad. After the trial I couldn't wait for the wedding! Nikkea and Josie did my hair and makeup on the big day, and they are absolute magicians - they took me, a girl who usually wears barely any makeup and throws her hair up in a ponytail, and turned me into a princess. There have been times when I've had my makeup or hair done professionally and not recognized the person I saw in the mirror, but with Trio I just looked (and felt) like a more polished and beautiful version of myself. My bridesmaids and mom felt the same way - everyone's look was special, unique, and perfect. In addition to providing incredible service, Trio is also a wonderful value (I did a lot of shopping around for all my vendors and they are very reasonably priced in comparison), and they are incredibly professional. I couldn't have asked for a better beauty team! Thanks Trio!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/24/2011 Lauren C

Trio is an amazing group of women! They are personable and very organized. My hair and makeup for my wedding day was beautiful, Nikkea and Josie did a great job!!

TRIO is AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Nicole C

Trio is amazing!! They did my hair and makeup enough to look "done-up" but also not too much to where I didn't look like myself. My hair was flawless and I am so excited to see pictures. GO TRIO for all your beauty needs on your wedding day :)

Beautiful Make-Up and Hair

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Jessica S

Trio Make-Up and Hair Stylist did an awesome job on my make-up and hair for the trial and the wedding! I had them do my trial the day of my wedding shower and it was so pretty. THe day of the wedding they were on time and ready to go, they did an amazing job working together... Read More on time as well as prepare one of my bridesmaids hair and makeup as well. I highly recommend them!

Two gorgeous women made me gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Janina K

Maria and Teda not only made me look like a model without being overdone, but they also made my mother look amazing, and they themselves are both gorgeous dolls! They listened to what I wanted, and had no problem complying. They were both so friendly, too! I greatly... Read More enjoyed having them be part of my special day, though I wish they would've taken me up on my offer to get a plate of food and hang out!

Wonderful people!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Ashley L

The best thing about Trio Makeup & Hair Design is the people. The girls who did my makeup and hair were the best. I felt very comfortable with them! They did a quality job and were receptive to my ideas. I did a bride/mother of the bride package and my Mom looked stunning. They... Read More really know how to work on all types of women. The only drawback was my hair was slightly different on my wedding day compared to my trial run - but it worked just fine. I hope the best for the women at Trio!